Случайное обыгрывание ролей The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 5723 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4551-4600 of 5723

Больше года Mirra1007 said…
Rex frowns as he props his elbows on the table and folds his hands to lean his chin on. He closes his eyes. To believe there will be two soon. And to believe so quickly. He would have expected more time with Hotaka this hurt. But he guessed that did not matter to such a man. "Then I suppose we should get ti setting up a plan and a trap right away." He said as he opens his eyes, looking directly into Tiras's. "If your god believes this is the only way, so be it. I won't let Cantenseel be threathend a minute longer."
Больше года IAMYOURENEMY said…
"Agreed. Now to other manners relating to money that I've been meaning to talk to you about." Tiras said before looking at everyone in the room. "This is kinda world leader business, I'm gonna need you all to step out for a few." He said before waiting for them to leave, sitting down in front of Rex and clearing his throat. "With how things have been around here lately I haven't been trying to say anything but....the new world has been silent for a week now; I hear their capital was destroyed by the elves...we got their help requestd yesterday, days after the invasion. We now have to make new treaties with the elves otherwise we may starve in three months from the lack of produce coming to our countries."
Rex felt himself pale a bit. Oh boy. Cantenseel itself did not have many lands. They did not produce the amount of foods and vegetables needed for their population. That is why the new world was such an important asset to their alliance. He rubs his forhead, feeling his head ache already from the worry. Elves were never easy to make alliances with. He can't remember a time it succeeded. Well. With Tiras ofcourse but that was a special case. But perhaps with Tiras on their side it will go easier. "Then we should go there as soon as possible to discuss this matter. Before the people get notice of this. It could cause a great panic if this comes out." This had high priority for certain.
"True, but we also need to make sure someone isn't going to try to overthrow your government while you're away either." Tiras said before sighing out, shaking his head. "There's another....complication to the Henry situation I didn't say while Belial was in here. His ex, someone who has been with him since childhood and split with him only years ago has joined Henry under the presumption her daughter is in harms way. He may be compromised when it comes time to face her down. For this we should have...a contigency plan. I suggest we allow my royal guard in the area as well as Ronin, the head of house Mizushima who is one of the best warriors in the country. They specialize in discretion and should your captain go rogue....we could make sure things don't get out of hand; this is of course a worst case scenario, not the most likely outcome but we need to be prepared for all.."

----------

Faendal walked in the heavily damaged capital building of the conquered capital of the New World, Georgeburg which was named after the English king that had helped expand into the New World. It was a plantation style home and it was fitted with a slave quarters and dungeon that the English used to hold Elven slaves. Next to him was John Martin, the man who he had encountered in the asylum. "Tell me something John. How is it you turn against your kind so easily?"

"They turned against me when I was a boy." John spoke out, having cold ice blue eyes that contrasted with his greasy white and wirey hair. "I was sixteen. One day I had a hallucination I was a great leader; I was the devil himself. I was a god and I could do anything, hurt anything and rape anything and have it be fine. I was so enraged and at the same time filled with power that an animal urge took over and I raped my own sister, nearly beating her to death. Sheila was fourteen I believe, I was a bit older."

"I...see." Faendal said quietly, wondering of this disturbing hallucination. "What if I told you it was real, what you saw? That there is...other worlds that existed before this one and that we are merely the final product of a single mans machinations."

"I'd say that you're probably right considering the tsurarian religion says about the same dang thing." John chuckled out. "But me? A leader?....a god? the devil? Unlikely."

"Your existence is a punishment for the crimes you had formerly committed John...John...."

"John Martin."

"Yes, John Martin." Faendal said while putting his hands together, looking at the man. His eyes were narrow, being the only thing he had taken from his half oriental mother while his skin and hair were both snow white, clearly being that way from age and from John's imprisonment. "Well, just consider it yes? While you are here, perhaps you stay here?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. "We need good humans to remind the kids to not be hateful."

"Good ain't the right term but sure, I'll stay around and try to be helpful." John said before walking off, leaving Faendal by himself. Faendal left the destroyed building and walked to the square outside of the building where rows of captured humans were lined. Radiel, his second son and heir to the empire if he was to ever die was arguing with Radriel, the commander of the military and third in life even though he was the first son.

"If we send them to the humans, perhaps Cantenseel or Britain we can show that we are not the agitators but rather defenders of the oppressed. By killing the humans we show we are capable of their brutality! We are not, we are defending those that they took from us!" Radiel said strongly with a furrowed brow.

"They raped our women, took our boys and made them work in their fields! Pick their crops so they could get rich and fat-" Radriel gritted his teeth; his slanted eyes narrowing and long ears pointing upwards with his face moving into an angered expression.

"You are a commander, you are not an emperor." Faendal looked at both of his sons. "You bicker in front of these humans, showing them the weakness that they often exploit out of us- that they enjoy. They like to break us, to see that emotion burn out like a flame does in a candle and see our spirit die- to cut off our ears and to laugh as they take what makes us elven away from us." He held his hands together. "They fear elves with emotions, they see us as powerful. They see me, a calm elf and also feel fear because they do not know what it is I was choose. Will I rape their women? have them fed to slyvans in the woods?" He chuckled a bit. "That is the powerful a ruler has, a power neither of you will understand until it comes time- when that time comes you will answer to your eldest sister as well." He spoke out, mentioning his third child Kaika who was younger than the two boys but older than all his other daughters. She was back in the capital, running things while he was away. "But let me also teach you both a lesson. In human matters, we must take an outside opinion. Rosalie! What do we do with the captured?" Faendal called out, knowing she couldn't be too far away.
last edited Больше года
Rex thought about the matters at hand deeply. Both of them. First of all his position as president. Even in a short period away it was true someone could revolt and take his place. He did trust his council. But with Lei on edge and Henry it was a dangerous thing to just leave. They could be waiting for this. He needed someone he trusted to sit in his chair for as long as he was away. But he did not know who could do it. And then there was Belial. He did not like the idea of having to have someone to look after him like that. But it sounded logical and a safe option. He might lose the man's trust slightly but in the end even Belial would understand it. And besides that, they could use all the help they can get. Espeically from someone from the Mizushima bloodline. "I agree with your proposal of assigning Ronin to keep an eye on Belial. And as to my position and governement when I am away...." He sighs again as he leans back in his chair. "I guess I will have to trust my council and my generals to keep a close eye and take action when needed. I can't not go to the new world if the elves have really taken over. I need to see and discuss things there myself."

------

Rosalie had been ignoring the bickering, sitting on a fountain railing as she fanned her face with a Japanese fan as she stared at the men and woman. Quietly calculating and thinking as she looked over each and every single one of them. She only looked up at she heard her man's voice. Standing up she brushes the crinkles out of her dress before walking closer to them. "No need to yell. I am right here." She says as she folds her arms and looks at the captured again. "Depends. If what Radriel said is true then his rage is justified. Why not kill the men who harmed so much. It makes sense. But that is really seeing it black and white while in truth the matter is not that simple. There are woman here as well. I am certain they never raped or killed. Some men don't even look like they could. And some are so young they have probably never had any say or actions in what has been done to your people. They probably don't even know the extent of the hidden gruesomeness. In the human world, we have trials to decide punishment for each person individually. You can't judge more people because of the actions of one person. Many here might be innocent. Or they might not. So if you want to punish them, and you want to do it justly, you would have to judge each human here individually. If you don't and you just slaughter them you'll be an animal." She sighs deeply and shrugs, looking bored in a way and even annoyed at the oldest son that she would have to explain such a basic thing to him. "I just don't even understand why you two are even bickering about it. Killing them. Sending them away. We don't have to do a single thing. Can't you two see that...." When she was met with silence she rolls her eyes. "You already said it yourselfs. Pick their crops so they could get rich and fat. We have just conquered one of the most important food and life supply export countries of the world. The New World has alot of ties with Britain, Netherlands, Japan and Cantenseel, just to name a few. In a few months their people, atleast the lower class, will go starving from the lack of food that is not coming from the New World anymore. The people will revolt. The country will fall. We don't do a thing. Their leaders will be coming to us and very soon. And you know, kill these humans or not, they can't say a thing about it because they are going to have to kiss our boots to make an alliance with us. The power is in our hands." At the end she could not help but grin a bit mischieviously as the sometimes wicked sly woman she could be. "We can ask them anything and they will oblige. But just for the sake of not appearing like the barking animal that you can be Radriel, let's keep the humans alive. It would not be in good taste if the Kings and leaders hear we killed pregnant woman and young adults out of spite. Let's show them we can be dignified in that way."
"Yes well, we will work it out with the elves when the time comes. As for now, I have some phone calls to wait and we have a battle to watch afterwards." Tiras said before leaving the room and looking at Belial while everyone else was there. "Belial Devonshire."

"How do you know my name?" Belial asked Tiras.

Tiras smiled and held up his hand, snapping and freezing time save for Belial and Felicia who he'd never freeze. "Belial you know how I know, for you have the dreams as well."

Belial looked down, seeming very distraught for a moment before looking back at him. "I do. I wasn't sure if they were real though. I was a very bad man, wasn't I Tiras?" He asked with a frown.

"You were- you were born as a demon and now I gave you a life as a human. I wished to see if ones nature could be different and you proved me correct Belial."

"I am not a good man."

"No, but you are not a bad man either- you do far more good than you have done evil. Once I was a sinner too, a murderer and a thug who took life for gold. I lived a thousand lives Belial- not one of them was without evil. We are human, the fact that we make mistakes and learn from them is what helps us be...good. I am proud of you; you had once done me unspeakable wrong and now I'll say that I forgive you."

"You are god...aren't you?" Belial said before his eyes widened a bit. "Tiras...I..am sorry" He seemed to have his memories. "But why did you choose to make me suffer?"

"Because you merely asked." Tiras said before grabbing his head. "Now you may rest." He spoke out while sealing the memories of this event away and of his past life. Afterwards he resumed time, grinning at him.

"What?" Belial asked while seeing Tiras look at him funny.

"Oh, nothing." Tiras said before looking at Felicia. "Alright dear, I have a couple phone calls to make." He said while walking over to her.

Belial then turned, walking in Rex's office and shaking his head before sighing. He then looked at Rex, frowning. "I will kill Henry then."

-----------

"You are nothing- you are a tarted whore my father has weakened himself before." Radriel said while looking at Rosalie. "That you speak to a true born elven son is disgraceful; that you are allowed to live and walk in our lands is even worse."

"Boy, you are not thinking straight." Faendal spoke out threateningly. He then held out his hand, holding up a finger and pursing his lips. "Leave, before I send you away."

"Mother would have never watched you be so spineless. I may be the most vocal, but believe me when I say father that I am not the only one that thinks it." Radriel hissed out before leaving, leaving Faendal standing with his hands on his hips.

"Radiel, handle this mess like Rosalie said." Faendal sighed out in anger, shaking his head. "I need to head to my tent; your brother is going to give me an early grave." He said before walking off back to his war tent, seeming more than upset for a day.
Felicia could not help but snile softly as she witnessed Tiras finally forgiving and letting go of that piece of his past. Honestly, she had thought he never would. So to see him actually talk to Belial about it, meaning his words, showed her he was truly accepting and forgiving it. She followed her fiance and links her arms through his before pulling him down and giving his cheek a soft kiss. "I am so so proud of you, my love." She said softly with a warm look in her eyes.

Rex looked up from his desk and looks at Belial who had pulled him out of his thoughts. Should he tell him what Tiras had just revealed?... He decided for now it was best not. He needed Belial focused. He would forgive him for hiding this eventually. He merely nods before sighing as well. This was getting more complicated with each passing day.... This needed to be resolved quickly.

--------

Rosalie simply stood there, unmoving and untouched by the angery vocal lash out towards her. She couldn't care less about his opinion. Or the opinions of the elvs who he claimed were thinking the same. But she did get angrey even if she hid it. Not because he was insulting her, but because he was insulting her husband. Radriel was lucky he left before she could say something as well. Shs turned ans followed Faendal into his tent, and thers the anger became clear on her face. "How dare he." She puts her fan down as she frantically begins to pull out the pins that kept her hair up, the things having been annoying her all day. "To spout out words like that. He was truly lucky you send him away. I swear if he had said one more thing to insult you I would have snapped. Nommatter who he is, I do let my King be talked down upon like that. Calling you spineless. I would have pulled out his spine if he dared say it again." Oh boy. She was really pissed. But it was clear it was not for herself but for him.
"Thank you my love." Tiras whispered out softly, giving her a kiss on the forehead. His smile was gentle and pure though there was a look on his eyes that said he was stressed- mostly from the futures he was seeing. "Now I do really have to call a friend- there is time for blood soon." He spoke with a scowl before sighing. He went to his phone and personally called Ronin, calling him to come with a unit of his special soldiers and to hide under the storm for a battle to potentially come. They agreed and began to head over, arriving within an hour.

Ronin wore a helmetless white robotic suit that fitted to his body, looking like a futuristic samurai along with the men that followed him who were wearing their helmets, which covered their face save for an amber tint that hid them. They looked like soldiers from the future and while Japan often presented themselves in their traditional armor and weaponry, the truth behind the strength of the country's advancement was far greater than anyone knew. He walked to Belial and nodded, looking at him and Cecilia. "We're backup."

Belial looked them up and down, wondering what kind of backup was sent- if he couldn't handle it, surely could they do anything. "I see." He said before looking at Cecilia. "Well, I guess we have backup then?"

----------------

"He is my son, he will not be harmed." Faendal said before pinching the bridge of his nose, setting his hand on the table and shaking his head with a frown. "I hate it. Everytime I see that boy I'm reminded of his mother and how she was and...how she died." He whispered out. "They were just children when she was snatched with the others by the humans. Radriel was the only one old enough to remember when he saw the horses come and drag her out....I cannot be angry at him for wanting his retribution." Faendal looked up from his table and Rosalie and then at a bottle of wine at his side though he decided to withhold from it. "When we found her, we found her being used like a cattle to breed more slaves for their field. It horrified the boy and permanently burnt hatred into his soul- to see the rash and hot woman be reduced to a breeder for the humans..." He grit his teeth and then unclenched. "It is my fault Rosalie, it was my weakness that allowed her to be captured and it was my weakness that I had him with me when we found her; had I faced it on my own, I'd have spared the boy the torment of the truth."
Cecilia folded her arms as she could not help but narrow her eyes at their new.... Help. In her opinion, they would make a good addition to the team. They could use anyone who was even remotely able to fight. And seeing these soldiers she knew they were Japan's finest. But somehow it did not sit right with her. Her gut was not liking it. And her gut was always right. Something was up. Just what she did not know. "Right...."

------

Rosalie's anger immediatly piped down at his first words as she paused her frantic pulling to make her hair lose. Oh. Something in his tone made her know he was not really that happy with her words. Well. She wouldn't truly harm him. She thinks. But she was just angrey because of Radriel words. It was understandly, right? Though now she felt like she was in the wrong. Especially after Faendal revealed the story of his first wife. She knew she had died. Never had he told her how and she had never asked. Probably because she knew she would have felt the way she was feeling now after his story.... She saw it was hurting him. It still affected him. That was clear. It was a gruesome death. But it did not affect her. She did not feel a single bit of sorrow or sadness for the woman. She knew she should probably comfort him but she could not. Because as selfish as it was, she was feeling jealous. The affection he still seemed to have for his precious wife made her jealous. And she knew that made her an awfull person. Well, not that she had not known that before. She had always been cold. Towards anyone. She just didn't want him to know. So she turned her back to him, to put the pins she was pulling out of hair again on a table, to act as if she was buzy so she could hide her face. "Oh... Then it is logical he feels that way. Though to say it happend because of your weakness.... i don't think you should place such a heavy stone on yourself." Her voice did not waver as she spoke.
"Well since you're here to aid us, let me give you a debrief of the plan." Belial spoke out before going to a table, using pencils to show placement of the buildings. "We're here. This building is the scientific research laboratory in the northern part of the north district- it's north of us. We go from here and use the alleys which will have less storm water running through them and we will enter through the front of the building, where there is enough space for a fight. From there, three of you will cover the back in case Henry tries to escape and Cecilia will be perched in the building across from it and will give sniper cover."

"I will be with you, I will have three strikers in the back to be the guard and I'll have to vanguards with me for the frontal assault." Ronin spoke out before smirking. "I hope you don't get bored up there, we should have it more than covered with him." He said with a bit of a laugh to Cecilia, being very confident in the ability of the Japanese special forces.

------------

"It is a burden I place on myself alone, because if nobody places it my son will place it for himself!" Faendal barked out, seeming very angry at that. "My son was a boy, just a boy when they took his mother from him- that is my fault. He watched as they whored her and turned her into nothing less than a cow- that is my fault. He watched as I slit her throat to give her mercy- that is my fault." His voice cracked a bit as he looked to the side, seeming to throw aside his sadness and replacing it with anger. "If he does not think it me, he will think it of the humans - of you, of them...of the old world and he will ruin my people with the anger inside him. Thus...I must convince myself to convince him that it was me.." He looked down. "And it is me, Rosalie. Every elven death, every one of my people enslaved is me and I can do nothing- if we fight too hard we will be killed for the humans in the old lands will fear it will be them next...but if we are weak more of us will die..and this is a burden I must share alone too." He frowned. "I am sorry, I do not like to speak of my troubles." He sighed out. "It is just they weigh a heavy toll today."
Cecilia paid close attention as she heard him explain the plan again. Not that she had not memorized it back to front. And bickered to him about being put into a sniper position. Again. She had let it go last time but she could do more then that. She was good at the fronts too damn it. She wanted to be there next to him. But she guessed with these men joining them there was even less reason for her to be there. "I hope you don't get too cocky and just do your job. Every man that walks out is ours. Don't get too fired up and try to get them all. Focus on Henry." She said calmly, no menace in her words.

----------

Rosalie actually flinched as he yelled at her. He had never done that before. Nor had he ever been this angrey before. She knew it was more towards himself but it was to her as well because of her insensitive words. She had answers for everything. She could out talk every politican and even Kings. But when it came to feelings and sensitive things she was the worst. Just cold. She is just a cold child, her mother had always said that as an apology to people. She was quiet for a while. "I'm sorry as well for my words.... If you would excuse me." She said quietly before walking to the entrance of the tent, not turning to face him because she did not want the insecurity seen on her face. Because she did not know what to say and that made her feel guilty as well. She did not know how to even comfort him. She paused in the entrance way. 'You'll do fine. I believe in you. I'll be there for you.' She wanted to say that. But she was afraid she would say the wrong thing again and she did not want that. So she kept her mouth shut and left the tent.
"Of course." Ronin said with a grin, earning himself a sharp glare from Belial who could recognize the tone in his voice.

"Follow me, we have no time to waste." Belial said with a tone of great irritation, seeming stressed more than anything. Leaving the building they took no spare time, getting through the city that seemed to be innundated with water from the storm. When they reached the lab it was dark, with the only part lit up being the lab deep inside. Belial turned to Cecilia and gave her a small kiss, smiling after and grinning at her. "We'll be done before we know it. Don't look so worried babe, we got this."

-----------

"Rosalie no." Faendal spoke out softly before she let, prompting him to get up and put his hand on her should as she came out the tent. "My love, it is not you. It is myself. Please, come back in the tent with me my Rosalie-" He suddenly hugged her from behind, kissing her cheek. "-I do not wish to be without you right now, you keep me strong." He said quietly so others did not hear him. "We can speak of everything another time."
Cecilia tried her hardest not to roll her eyes at Ronin's reply. Her heart kept beating harder as they neared their destination. It almost felt like she was nerveus. Which she never was. Well, never was till she met Belial. When he kissed her and grinned at her like that it did not ease her nerves. It only made her realize how much she had to lose in that moment. She reaches up and caresses his cheek, letting the worry she felt shimmer through her eyes for a second. "That better be a promise." She said quielty before giving him one more kiss before steeling herself. "Alright then. Let's do this."

-----------

Rosalie was actually a bit suprised when he came after her. Though she shouldn't have been. Ever since they met he had been kinda like a puppy towards her. Following her around, Wagging his tail. That comparison made a small smile appear on her lips as she reaches up and puts her hands on the arms that were holding her. Though that smile quickly dissapears again. "You are strong..." She said just as quietly before turning her head a bit so she could look up at him. "I don't think I.... Am the right person to be with you right now. I can't truly comfort you. I'm just.... Not good at that." She admits softly before looking back at the ground, not letting go of his arms though.
Belial walked in with the special unit sent to follow him- them having rifles out as they searched through the dark building. As they shined their lights through the building it became apparent soon that it was empty save for the one that was lit up. When looking into it from the glass it was clear that Henry was gone and that all was left was a robotic figure that looked up at them- the blue of where their eyes were looking through the nanomachine covers eerily piercing through Belial.

"Want me to breach it tough guy?" Ronin asked Belial.

"No. It's not worth it, it's Henry we're after." Belial spoke out with a grumble.

"It is a threat regardless; can't have too many crazy robot people about." Ronin said with a smirk, looking at Belial.

"Yeah huh, don't want too many of us around to show your sorry ass the floor." Belial said to him before having his suit cover over his head like the other cyborgs.

"Well, it took you long enough." The woman spoke to Belial- her voice distorted through the nanomachines. She chuckled a bit, having two blades coming out of the top of her arms as she brushed them against each other, making sparks.

"You were waiting a while then, the storm isn't too good out there." Belial said before grinning. "You don't have to fight miss, it's only Henry I want dead."

"Oh just him? And then what?" The woman asked. "Whoever else steps on your pride next Belial? Get real. It's not just Henry, you are a killer...you were made a killer. I need to stop you, before you get anyone else hurt."

"Anyone else hurt? Miss, Henry is- look. Henry is many things, but if I kill him I save many more people.

"Lies, Belial. Lies, you always lie- it was one tour, two tours- suddenly you were on your fourth tour in a country not where me or your daughter was." Claudia said as her mask disappeared- the veins around her face black and in her eyes black from the nanomachines. Her haired was tied up in a ponytail and she clearly was stressed with her veins popping out of her face. "I've had enough of your lies!"

"Claudia no!" Belial screamed out as she charged at him, attacking him with both blades which he blocked with his own. Ronin then jumped down from the glass with masamune, slicing through her side before kicking her back from Belial. Belial then gritted his teeth, swiping at Ronin who jumped back and grinned, knowing that Belial was perhaps indeed going to betray them.

"Think smart. We have a target to kill."

"No, not her. Henry- she's just not thinking straight."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah...yeah, not her. Henry is the one we're after."

Claudia panted, healing her wounds before laughing a bit. "How cute."

"Claudia, please. They'll....I'll have to put you down." Belial said with a frown, almost begging her not to.

-------------------

"Rosalie I do not expect that of you- I knew who you were before we wed my love." Faendal whispered, holding over her hands and resting them on her stomach. "I do not need to be comforted emotionally, I am old and wise and have lived through hardship forever." He smiled, having his ears rise a bit with his elven grin. "I wish to hold you, know that you are there and to feel okay- you give me comfort with your being. I look at you and see more than a woman. I see our hopes, dreams...and the future." He said while rubbing her stomach softly. "As well as a beautiful face and sharp mind, so don't you see? You're perfect."
last edited Больше года
Cecilia was positioned in the building across from where Belial and the rest of the team were. She was waiting with a few other snipers like ordered. But something was wrong. No one was coming out. No shooting. Nothing. She doubted even Ronin could kill them all with blades before someone had the chance to shoot or escape.... Something was not right. Her gut was screaming it even more. She had to go check. So without even a word she left her position and pulled out her hand guns as she left the building, into their targeted one. Quickly she heard noise. Talking. So that is where she went. And what she saw made her hate that her gut feeling had been right. Though she aimed, at the woman who Belial once loved. "Stand down or we will do what we have to." She spoke out, not looking at Belial.

---------

Rosalie was not really that convinced by his words. Not that she did not believe him. She did. But in her opinion this was something she was suppose to be able to do. "What kind of wife can't comfort her husband...." She mumbles softly as she leans her head back on his shoulder, turning her head a bit so her nose and forhead were touching the side of his neck. She could not help but chuckle a bit sarcastically. "Just look at us. It is the opposite of what should be. You are comforting me and trying to make me feel better after everything you just confessed. Humans call that mere selfishness. And i agree. You have honestly no idea how selfish i can be...." she finishes softly, not daring to admit her jealousy yet.
"Claudia please!" Belial yelled out at Claudia before jumping out at her. She stepped back, not being a trained killer like him and allowed himself to tackle her to the ground. He grabbed her throat angrily, wondering what Bailey would say. He loosened his grip a bit at the thought of his daughter, unclenching his teeth and looking sad. "Don't make me take the mother of my daughter away forever." He spoke out with a sad tone.

Claudia looked at him, seeing the face of a man she loved so much that she could kill for- a man who was hers but at the same time could never have been hers because he valued everything above her. Now her child was with him, another person or thing he valued above her. Nobody had the years with him she had, nobody had given Belial the dedication that she had and to see him think about his daughter rather than her. "That's shame. It wouldn't have been an issue had you been there Belial." She spoke out before suddenly giving him a kiss, stabbing both of her blades through his stomach and lifting him up before throwing him off, making him slide against the marble floor and leave a bloody trail. He then got up with a heartbroken expression, gritting his teeth as his mask came on. Ronin went to attack her but seemed to be ignored as the two charged at each other. Belial blocked her, clashing against her and leaning down into her; sparks flying out all around them.

------------------

"Humans say many things and do not think any much more besides that Rosalie- I care little for how selfish you can be." Faendal admitted with a smile. "I know you love me- if you didn't you wouldn't have stayed for this because the settlers would have been far more profitable and more close to home. No, you do love me and that is rare because I love you too. Selfishness, greed, jealousy, desire...these are all things people have but they are not things that define them." He chuckled out. "You understand my point yes? I don't know if I am jumbling my English again."
Cecilia could not let herself be bothered by that kiss. It meant nothing. What did bother her and infuriated her to the core, was that she dare stab him like that. Seeing his blood made some sort of rage form in her body that she had never felt before. It was almost like a primal feral anger. She aimed her guns at her though Belial came in her line of shot as he clenched against her. "Fuck." She breathed out before glancing at Ronin, knowing she could not shoot and it was safer for Ronin to go into close combat.

-----

Rosalie was quiet for a short while before turning around in his embrace and softly pushing him backwards into the tent with her hands on his chest. When they were back inside she hugs him tightly. "I do truly love you." She breaths out before pulling back a bit and giving him a deep kiss. "And your English had been just fine." She mumbles softly against his lips.
Ronin looked at Claudia and grit his teeth as they clashed, wondering if he'd find an opening. He waited until he saw a pause in her form. He went from behind and stabbed her through the back, making the blade nearly touch Belial as Claudia tensed up. She put her hands on the blade are tried to pull it forward while Ronin growled, seeming to push up and hold her up. His special operatives came from the back and the window that he had came out of. An electrical charge was shot by one of his men, making her nanomachines begin to go haywire and temporarily stop their regenerating, causing the blow from Ronin to be fatal. He pulled out his blade and let her dead body fall the the floor in front of Belial as his eyes seemed to fixate on the dead body. He then looked at Belial and then Claudia before sheathing his blade. "We have the rest of this handled." He saw before leaning into the sound of his radio, making his eyes widen a bit before he fixed his face back to its usual demeanour. "The storm outside has cleared a bit, leave Rodgers to us now...your service is done."

Belial had his helmet retract and looked heart broken, having seen not only his first love die but also being politely told he was worthless now. He looked down at Claudia before turning around, looking Cecilia with a sad expression. "Let's go please, there's nothing here for me now."

----

Faendal kissed her with his eyes closed, smiling at her saying his English had been fine. He continued kissing her, putting his hand on her side and leaning into her more for a while. When he was done he pulled away and looked at her- his heterochromatic eyes looking so foreign even amongst the elves. Even for an elf, he had distinct magical elements that no other elves except him and his children had- their whiter than white skin, narrow eyes and large ears which made them stand out amongst the much smaller elves. "Have you ever wanted to write home?"
Cecilia was a bit stunned as well. For it to be over so soon. She sheated her guns as she glances at Belial. Never had she such a look on his face. She had seen him broken before. Many times. But not like this. This time she would not be able to make him feel better with words or touches. She looked at Ronin and his team, feeling like they had been just kicked out of their own mission. Normally she would bark at them and their disrespectfullness. But for now, she would not fight. A different priority she had now. "Okay.... Let's go." She said quietly.

-------

Rosalie felt like forgetting the world as they kissed, feeling the love he felt for her through their lips. She was smitten by him completely. And she felt her heart pound harder as they parted and she just stared for awhile. A soft but happy sigh escapes her lips. What a pathetic woman he could make her. At his question she shakes her head. "No. There is no need." She never talked much about her family. For reasons she also did not like to talk about. So she always danced around the subject.
Belial balled up his fist, thinking about leaving before looking back slightly and hearing the Japanese soldiers laughing while Ronin flattered himself out his kill. He looked at him and turned around, going towards Ronin with his balled up fist. Though he was taller than then he was far older and out numbered five to one. Ronin swung first, hitting Belial in the jaw and though he was made of steel the men seemed to be able to contend with their robotic outfits and beat the man down to the floor faster than he could regenerate. When they were done Ronin looked at him in the eyes before kicking him straight in the mouth as if kicking a soccer ball, sending Belial nearly unconscious. He looked around, only hearing a ringing noise and seeing Claudia's dead body. He rested his head down, seeing at eye level the pool of her blood he was lying in and began to scream, not caring as the Japanese soldiers left the laboratory through the back. Now his war had killed her too- someone that he loved that he never wanted to see hurt. He tried to get up and slipped in her blood, wailing out as he had a moment and held her dead body close to him. "CLAUDIA!" He screamed out at the top of his lungs, sobbing while holding her for many reasons though a main one was now the last person he had grown up with was dead. Another was that he saw his daughter when he held her, knowing that it could be her next. He felt every thought of panic a man could, every sad thought of a person who had loved someone who just died and the pain of someone who knew nothing could be the same. He then let her down, looking at Cecilia with his bloodied and bruised face- his nanomachines not working quite as well with his system depressed. "How will I tell my daughter I failed her?" He asked in a broken tone of voice, feeling as if the world was closing in on him.

------------

"Then I won't ask of it- I only ask so you don't feel alone." Faendal admitted with a smile before looking down. "I suspect you have a child my love. I had a dream of it and I never just have dreams, they are the future and the past and different lives; I dreamt the victory of yesterday and I have also dreamt of my defeats. I have dreamt of a beautiful son with a wit sharper than a blade and of a daughter who's got a wilder spirit than his. I have had many dreams and this one...I know is true as well." He whispered out before having a small elvish grin come to his face. "And I asked because I want to have the most perfect family we can have, with whoever we want and do not want."
Cecilia was about to leave with him till she saw the look in Belial's eyes and knew exactly what he was going to do. She tried to stop him by grabbing his hand but she miss grabbed and before she could help him, trying to pull out her gun, someone from the outside sniper team locked her arms behind her and forced her to the ground as she was taken by suprise. She screamed for the men to stop as they beated down the man she loved so dearly. When they were done and she was let go she jumped up, almost a feral look in her eyes as she nearly growled at the men. Her hands were shaking to shoot them. But then she heard him scream, making her freeze to the spot. She had no words. No thoughts. The only thing she knew was that she felt gutted, Feeling his pain for him. Though she could never come close to feeling what he felt. She reached out to him and hesitated a bit before softly laying her hand on his shoulder. "We're going home first....." She said quietly.

------------

Rosalie raises one eyebrow. Feel alone? Her? She could not help but grin a bit with a look in her eyes asking if he was being ridiculous. As if those people could help her not feel alone. He was the only one she needed. She did not even feel alone. But then her grin quickly dissapeared, and she could not see but she felt her face paling. A child? A child. She with a child. Now that was a ridiculous thought. She could not be with child right? Well she could be. Not that she has been feeling nauseous. Except for now. She was deffinantly feeling sick now. "I never wanted a child." She automatically blurts out, a small shimmer of panic in her voice. She was not the type to have a child. She hated kids. They were loud and obnoxious. She did not know how to raise one and she did not even want to bother to learn. In all true blunt honesty. So to think she was pregnant right now....
"Where is home?" Belial asked out quietly to himself, being bloodied and bruised while standing up slouched over, defeated. He limped out of the lab and looked at the sky, seeing a family of birds flying around as the sun finally came up. He gritted his teeth, looking up at the light shower which washed the blood off his face. He stood there for a moment before holding his head down and looking at Cecilia. "I feel numb." He admitted quietly, beginning to walk home. "I don't know anymore about anything...I just. I don't think I want to fight anymore...I'm getting too old." He chuckled out even as his nanomachines healed his wounds. "But at the same time I think I can do things nobody else will. Is it right for me to stop fighting?" He asked quietly. "What would happen if I even stopped? Where would we go?"

-------------

"I never wanted to be king." Faendal said as if to comfort her before realizing she was distressed, reaching over and putting his hand on her face. "Dear, dear. It is alright...that is how it is. Sometimes accidents happen, things that you can't control become set into place and you can't stop their course- that does not make them a bad thing, you just have to adapt and learn as it comes. I am here for you and the child Rosalie, you don't have to fear having it. I have been a father a long time-" He paused himself. "I'm not old." He specified, then clearing his throat. "But I have been, and I know how hard it is...and you won't be alone with this. We'll figure it out my love, together."
last edited Больше года
Cecilia followed quietly, a lump in het throat and her heart was clenching painfully as she watched him like this. His whole world being ripped apart it seemed like. She wasn't sure if she could ever pull him out of this. Time healed wounds. But there won't be enough time in the universe for this one to heal she felt like. "Belial...." she softly took his head and pulled him to a stop before putting her hands on his cheeks and leaning her forhead against his. "Stop thinking for now. You shouldn't be thinking about such things at the moment. You need some rest first.... Okay?..."

--------

Rosalie did not even say a sassy remark about his old comment. That was how much she was mulling it over. She reaches up and caresses the hand he had on her cheek before taking it off. "Accidents may not always be a bad thing. But they are never loved." And she feared that would be the case. She was not afraid of her having it. She was afraid of her not loving it. "That's why human's have abortion. That is taking the out before it ever lived so it can not be born." She explained, knowing the elves deffinantly did not have such a thing. If she had been alone in this matter she would have already known what she would have been doing. But she did not dare tell Faendal that.
As everything else unfolded, Hotaka managed to get his way to his sons home. Being beaten up, he grumbled while going to a rock and picking it up, taking a key out and unlocking the door. He then walked into Rex's home, hearing the silent house as the guards just looked at him weird knowing that he was Rex's father. Sneakily going up the stairs, he swung open the door to look at his son. "You know Rex, the so called men in your government sure don't have a problem beating up on old guys." He grumbled out before smiling, seeing his son as he was hard at work- it'd be a long while since he had seen him out of a professional setting. "You always look more and more grown." He cackled out, even as blood glistened over his teeth from the beating Henry gave him.

------------

"You do not want that Rosalie. That is a little life, made of our love that is perfect and will love you unconditonally my dear." Faendal came close to her, putting his arm around her and looking into her eyes. "Death isn't a solution because we are not ready to have a have a child. There are things people do instead- prepare, learn how to make do...not that." He whispered out softly. "They're innocent."
Rex was surprised as his door was suddenly swung open without knocking. Ofcourse it could only be his father. The father who should be in the hospital right now. "Dad, you are not supposed to be here." He said, showing accidently by using the word dad how worried he was. He normally called Hotaka father. He stood up and immediatly directed the man to sit on the couch. "Why did the guards even let you in. They should have brought you back to the hospital immediatly."

--------

"It is not just that I don't feel ready." Rosalie mumbles as she avoids eyecontact and sighs softly before her voice returned stronger and determinded. "Yes. This child is innocent. I do realize that. And that is why it does not deserve a life were it would not feel loved by his mother. Our love for eachother should not have to be defined by or shapen in the form of a child. In this case, this child, is a result of love we have for eachother. Not the love of wanting to have a child. Even if it's yours, it is not you so you can not say i will love it. And i am certain it will not love me uconditionally. Someone cant give back what he does not revieve."
"They don't stop me, they don't want to make the president accidentally mad." Hotaka said before sitting down and sighing. "I'm okay son, I just am hurt a bit that is all. Nothing is broke, it's more or less just a bit of a beating." He grumbled out before reaching over to the liquor on Rex's desk and pouring himself a shot glass, drinking it right there. "I messed up making the cyborgs for sure...humans aren't meant to play god. Make this illegal, take a right step son and take down the crime in this city. President Feng allowed many evils to develop for the sake of having things stable...but chaos for good wouldn't be bad." He looked into his glass. "I don't know if getting beat up made my brain mush and I'm rambling or...what. I don't know, I just know..something is wrong."

------------

"Let me tell you a story of a boy who's mother cut off his ears, of a boy who's mother beat him for little and who would starve him for being merely a young boy. He suffered this, but lived and was thankful for life. My god suffered this and was happy in the end, regardless. You may not love them, but it won't be worse than death Rosalie and honestly you cannot know how you will feel until then, you can only just wait and see Rosalie." Faendal said with a small smile.
Rex took some papers off of his desk and handed them to his father. "Already on it." It were documents about how human experimenting in any kind of form will be punished serverely if it is not approved by the president himself. Even experimenting on animals was now illegal. It was very detailed so no one could find a way out of these new rules and laws. "At on the contrary, i am mad at my guards now for letting you in. No drinking. That does not go with the pain killers i know you now take." He said as he took away the glass.

-------

Rosalie looked to the side. No. Death was not worse. She was thanks to her experiences quite certain about it. She just didn't want to put a child through that. A child she be loved and wanted right from the start. Or else it was not in the best intrest of the child to keep it. Though she bit her though, knowing they won't see eye to eye on this. And she nodded, knowing she did not agree with him but not wanting this to result in a fight or him hating her.
Hotaka straightened his glasses and read the documents, finding them to be very detailed. He smiled, knowing this was good and seeing that his boy was doing some good. "Ah don't be mad at them, they're just trying to not be in trouble." He mumbled before seeing his glass be taken away. "You know, I would be mad if I didn't know you were taking this away because you cared." He chuckled out before the door clicked and Rex's mother came in with a tea kettle for their daily tea time.

"Brextonnnnn~" Lissa sung out before nearly dropping her kettle. "Hotaka?" Her eyes then widened. "Why are you bloody?!"

"Oh I fell down the stairs dear, don't worry about me." Hotaka said with a gentle smile. "It's alright."

"Can I at least get a rag to help get the blood off?" Lissa asked as she set the kettle down.

"Yes please." Hotaka said with a smile before she left the room. He rubbed the back of his neck, smiling a bit before looking at his son. "You know...with me and your mother, I always wonder what'd have happened if we hadn't met so young...and been so stupid, you know?" He smiled a bit. "Getting old makes me think about these things more."
Rex kept his mouth shut as he lied to his mother about what happend. He agreed it was actually better that he did. He sat back down, smiling at his kind mother as she left before shrugging at his father's thoughts. "Who knows. That isn't a thing anyone can answer. Life goes as it goes. And sometimes it goes good and sometimes it goes bad." He says, not having more of an answer than that. As a child he often wondered why his dad and mom could not just be together. But now he didn't care that much anymore. He had an equally good both with both and they did have a friendly relationship with eachother.
"Yeah you're right, but life can also be better." Hotaka said before Lissa came in the wound and began to dab the wet towel on his face, bit by bit getting the blood off his face. When she finished the two glanced at each other before she went to the tea set in the room and got three tea cups. While she did this, at the Stadner manor Tiras came in through the front door after buying some maps, going to Felicia's room before throwing the maps down on the bed.

"You know Felicia, this new world business is going to be a blood festival my dear- I need to plan troops, quiet and stealthy murder to bring peace." Tiras then grinned. "God you know...part of me would like to bring you, I remember how you used to work a whip." He said while opening up his maps, seeing very crappy maps of the new world.
Felicia glanced at the maps he trew onto the bed next to her. He must be pretty buzy with it as he did not even drool or make a dirty comment about her sitting on the bed in a light nightgown. She had a lazy day off. She puts her book on her nightstand as she glances at the maps as well. Boy. No one could plan an attack with such terrible maps. "Even if my mind remembers that, I don't think my body remembers it as well." She says with a slight grin and a side shrug. "And honestly. I am not that up for a blood festival. Though you look excited."
"True, I wouldn't want a scar to get on that body- it's perfection." Tiras spoke out while licking his lips, taking the maps and adding some things onto it by memory so he could write a proper invasion. "Excitement definitely is in the air- an invasion Felicia! An invasion, where I get to meet my siblings on the field of battle and have a happy, elfy reunion with my family." He smiled, drawing in strike points and places where snipers could be set. "I have a feeling I'm about to hear Tsukiyomi talk my ear off but....he'll understand, we can't take chances when people could starve right? That'd be horrible!"
Felicia could not help but grin a bit in statisfaction as he complimented her body moving closer to him to look better at the maps. She raises one eyebrow before chuckling and roling her eyes. Only he could see this as a happy reunion. "Oh honey. Only you could be excited for this." She says with a small loving smile that still indicated she though of him as silly. She leans in and kisses his cheek. "He is going to give you a speech for certain. Probably also asking why you did not stop the elves or the slavery there sooner or in a different less violent way."
"Because I cannot interfere with every machination my creations decide to have his complaints are the equivalent of asking why someone's teenager snuck out late; I dunno, you have to ask them? You know?" Tiras said in a bit of a mocking tone of Tsukiyomi. "He wants the world great and I do too...but I understand that sometimes you need to let a bit of tradgedy and sacrafice ensue for the grater good Felicia...you understand." He said while thinking of his own actions he had taken to creating this world, creating a very detailed map with positions and orders for his military from the highest to lowest command on the paper. "Believe me, there's a reason he doesn't want my job." He chuckled while looking at Felicia, licking his lips a bit as he noticed how fine she looked.

-----------

"We will murder Radiel during the day of the dragon." Radriel said while being with his other Elven conspirators. It was the former general and politicians of his grandfathers regime and while they were old and experienced, they were oppressive and helped rule a theocracy which made the Elven people slaves essentially to the king. Still, they saw this preferable to being ruled by the humans. "Our god murdered, he raped, he stole and he sinned- our lord is a story that proves that the ways justify the means."

"We know you are a lord that will bring back what it means to be Elven." One of the elder generals said while bowing. "We will follow you till the dragon returns and tells us otherwise, m'lord."

"No, you will follow me against him- he has abandoned us and we are the rulers of our destiny. He has allowed our people enslaved, our women raped and our boys forced to pick their crops. We have fought wars, made sacrifices that my father, my brother and my sister did not make in the field of battle. We have suffered pain, mental and physical and have held our dying brothers and sisters for this cause. While our lord has told us what has right, he has also abandoned us." Radriel spoke out while silencing a room full of battle hardened men- a room that he appeared like a godly figure in, being a massive elf who had not a scar on him from his battle prowess. "We will unite around a new savior of the Elven people- someone who will show those humans Elven supremacy!"

"We will be victorious!" One of the Elven generals called out. "We Elves have been beaten long enough."

"And not for the humans strength either, but because of our weakness!" Radriel barked out. "Long enough have the passive leaders blighted our people, turning us strong men into berry pickers and animal hunters- they forget what we are foremost. We are the protectors of the Earth, guardians of nature who are called to a higher purpose. God is the father, we serve the mother- we Elves have forgotten our purpose. We are stronger than the humans, more powerful in every way save for the will they hold. Our will that was broken by weak men like my father, I will restore it." He spoke out as the most loyal generals held out a crown of thorns.

"Let you wear this crown, one that shows the dedication we have to nature. One that shows the pain of the task we endure- the suffering that our people hold. Let you not be the king of the trees as your father has been claimed to be but instead, the king of thorns."

Radriel rather than bow to receive to crown, took the crown himself. "Then I shall be." Radriel said before putting on a crown of thorns, having it cut his forehead open and having blood slightly trickle down. "I, Radriel of the Wood now claim my new title- Radriel Thornborn and establish a new royal line, different from the one established by my father. Together, we all will make our land Elven again and turn those blighted humans to ash!"

"Hail the king!" One man called out, and because of it they all began to salute and praise their new king, feeling as if they were apart of real change for the Elven people.
last edited Больше года
Felicia could not help but giggle a bit as Tiras mocked his fellow god like that. "I am certain Tsukiyomi is very gratefull for everythinf you do and have done. " She says as she takes his hand and plants a kiss on it before grinning and poking his cheek. "Get that look off of your face." She says as she noticed the look in her eyes before looking back at the map. "Just wondering, it is clearly a very good plan what you have just drawn up. But won't Rex want to go talk to try to work it out first? Knowing him he won't immediatly agree to this. He hates fighting."
"That is why I cannot talk to him about it- he is innocent and doesn't know warfare yet." Tiras said while frowning. "He doesn't know I am planning this, but when a hostile action from the elven radicals occurs he will be thankful I saved him from what they are capable of. They are savages- scalping people, raping and all that fun stuff. Look, there's a lot to it all...I wouldn't worry about it baby. I got this, alright? Don't worry about Rex, he'll understand." Tiras then grinned. "Remember? I already know."
last edited Больше года
It was strange to see Rex as innocent as in their previous life they had met in the midst of war. He was so much more experienced back then. Lived through much more than now and had been president for awhile. It was almost like he was a child now who still had to learn how to make the baby steps. Still she saw the man he once was and the man he will soon again become clearly. "I know. But I always worry about stuff like this. We have experienced it enough times that things not always go as planned." She says with a slight smile and a shrug.
"Yeah but everything I promise is controlled with me- I have seen infinite possibilities and we shall have a desirable outcome." Tiras said with a smile, finishing up his battle plans before rolling them up and leaning them against the wall before looking back. He turned his head, gazing at her room and putting his hand on his chin while in his head comparing the room to the one from the past. "I like what you've done with the curtains." Tiras said while walking to the balcony, staring out the glass to the ocean before focusing in on his own reflection. In seconds he saw the light of Ra which killed Felicia and his daughter and remembered as he saw the fear in his sons eyes when he told him to go. He looked at his hands, seeing the blood on them from those he killed before all his mind games stopped and he saw everything as normal once more. "Would you take this burden if you could, Felicia? Do you think if someone told you that you could be god...you'd accept?" He asked quietly, seeming to be bothered by some things. "I feel as if...if you would be better than even I at this because you are compassionate. Even though I know the fates, I know the why of things I still cannot understand why someone like me would be a god."

---------------

"We must have security during the day of the lord- this is a time to unify our people and remind them what makes us all united." Faendal said to his generals and advisers- all progressives who had helped him kill his father to save their people.

As he had this meeting in his war tent, an Elven servant came bearing wine with him. He entered into the war room and behind him came John, putting his hands on both of his revolvers. While the Elven servant reached behind to grab a blade, John pulled out his revolvers and clicked them both back. "Not too fast hot shot."

"What is this?" Faendal asked while turning around, seeing the servant holding the knife and chuckling. "Oh, you were what that dream was about." He said before looking at John who looked more than eager to blow the boy in half. "John, yes? Don't kill him..that's a bad look. Rather torture him- take all the information you can and then do that."

"Dammit, I wanted to give these frilly folks in here a bit of a show." John said with a grin while looking at the nobles before quickshotting the knife out of the assassins hand. "Alright now." He said while putting his revolvers away, grabbing the servant by the collar and throwing him out of the tent. The servant fell on his side, looking up and watching as John came out and hit him in the face so hard he simply heard the 'dirge' of his head hitting into the mud. "Alright boy, you're gonna tell me what you know."

"Never human! I won't break to you." The servant barked out as they all watched from the tent.

"Quit being so damn emotional." John said in his southern accent before chuckling, looking at the servant squirm to get up. He then stepped on his ankle with his heeled boot as the servant screamed, being pinned down before he was shut up by John's both boot kicking his head down into the ground, breaking out teeth and knocking him unconscious. He then took some rope and tied his arms and legs, leaving him in the mud to dry out as well as to yell and bug Faendal's wife so she'd get someone else to just kill the elf rather than have him deal with it for he was feeling lazy.
Felicia chuckles softly at his comment about her curtains but then saw that distant look she came to know so well. He was thinking over the past again. He did that quite often. Almost daily. That always worried her a bit. She stood up from the bed and walked over to him, gently taking his hands in hers. "In all honesty, I don't think I could have done it. I may be compassionate but i would have never been as strong as you were. As you still are...." She reaches up and caresses his cheek. "There were millions of people on earth. So many people to choose from. Some who may have been kinder or wiser or stronger. But Tsukiyomi choose to trust in you. To make you not just a fellow god, but a compagnion. He saw what you did not and still not sees. And I believe he made the best choice he could have made. So you can stop questioning it. You're doing good."

-------

Rosalie was inside of their private tent, pacing and thinking and worrying. Which was not like her. But as a first time being possible a pregnant wife she thought she could be a bit out of character. She sighs deeply as she rubs her stomach. To believe there was something in there. She really wanted a test. But she wasnt sure if elves even had those. But she needed to know. This was making her sick. Just like the screaming outside was making her more and more irritated by the second. If she had not been a lady she would have stuffed something in his mouth herself. But she was. So instead she got out of the tent and stomped over to Faendal's war tent, walking in with an extreme annoyed look on her face. "What is the meaning of that beaten up eleven boy screaming and trashing at the outside of our tent?" She almost seemed to growl.
"I do good but...am I good?" Tiras asked himself, leaning his face into her hand before smiling. "Well...it doesn't matter, people can't pick and choose between their god and I know I do an alright job." He said before smiling. "Shit, there's been zero god wars with me as the top god; who else has a record like that? Even Tsukiyomi can't match that." He said proudly before sighing as he walked around the room a bit, then getting back to Felicia and giving her a light kiss. "Even in my times of greatest doubt you believe in me Felicia- the world should be thankful they have such a good woman to keep their god balanced..they'd know then you deserve much credit."

---------------

Faendal poured himself his wine as Rosalie came in angrily, turning around and looking at her as the cup overflowed and spilled onto his hand. "Well he had a knife- I had John go beat him so we can soften him up for torture in the morning." He said nonchalantly before drinking the glass of wine in a few gulps, turning around and setting it on the table. "Go home to your families, we'll continue in the morning." Faendal ordered to his closest allies before turning back around to Rosalie and smiling in contrast to her scowl. "Shall I move the boy into a ditch, my queen?" He said while flashing his teeth and grinning, clearly being a bit more loose from his liquor.
last edited Больше года
Felicia could not help but chuckle as Tiras patted himself on the back for his accomplishments. Which he should. She liked that more than him talking himself down. She wraps one arm around his neck and returns his kiss. "Oh, they should be thanking me on their knees. I think i actually got the hardest job in the world." She says with a teasing grin. "And by the way, the reason why there had not been any more god wars is because there are only two gods and Tsukiyomi is too kind and wise to start a thing. Though I do think the record of getting scolded at by a god goes to you as well." She sticks out her tongue afterwards.

------

"That boy should not have been infront of out tent in the first place." Rosalie says before taking the wine glass, actually wanting to take a sip before she was reminded again of the thing in her belly and she puts the glass down. Another great thing. "Why was the boy in here with a knife anyway? No elven kid is that stupid." She says as she quickly tries to just continu the converation.
"Getting banged most by a god is gonna be your record after me and you get a week to ourselves." Tiras said teasingly with a bit of a grin, rubbing his hand on his arm as he looked her up and down. "When I am back from the new world, I want us to seriously sit down and just plan our wedding out...me and you, and then maybe figure out where to go from there...if we want to have some years of fun or have our kids back." He said with a genuine smile, rubbing her arm and biting his lip a bit. "I'll understand if you don't want them right away, I've waited eons..I can wait." He whispered out reassuringly to her, walking close and putting his head against hers and his hands on her sides.

-----------------

"This one was apparently. I think my son is trying to have me killed- and so close to the lords day too!" Faendal said while raising his hands the air, seeming annoyed at the whole premise of being killed near a holiday, after a staggering victory against the humans. "I'll have to find out for certain though- John will, he's resourceful. He may be human, he may eat more food than four elves combined and he might have the sexual appetite of a rabbit- don't ask how I know, I've heard rumors about some of the prostitutes being held up all night by the man from my advisers who watch him- and he may be a bit too happy to kill, but he's a fine killer." Faendal said before shaking his head. "If we can keep him leashed, he may be better than any of my warriors and that's a very large statement. Something tells me that if I keep him happy with the trivial things that he wants, that he'd run into the sun if asked."
Felicia laughed at his teasing as she shakes her head. What a man. Though she knew he was not just saying that without going to make it try and come true. As he began to talk more serieusly she smiled softly. That did sound nice. Just then having the time to really plan things out. Honestly, she would be content with a small ceremony with just them. Her and him. That is all she ever needed. But wheb he started to talk about Louisa and Virgil a lump could not help form in her troath. She sighs softly as she closes her eyes and just stood there for awhile. "I miss them, Tiras..." she whispers out quietly and when she opens her eyes she was smiling softly, but tears still were shimmering in her eyes.

-------

Rosalie thinks over his words. It was true that that man could be quite usefull indeed looking at the skill set that he had. But they should not forget that there was a reason this man had been locked up in an asylum. He could be dangerous thanks to his mental state. Such a man could easily snap. But for now, if kept a close eye on, he could be usefull indeed. "To believe Radriel would go that far." She said, anger now rising at the thought of that boy trying to murder his father and her husband. "I swear, if this is true, John will be the least of his fears."
"I miss Remi." Tiras mentioned as he felt his own lump in his throat, looking down as he walked to the balcony door again and stared at the ocean, unable to face her as he stared at the waves of the artificial beaches in the distance. "She is the only innocent life I took when I had to kill the world. Everyone else will exist- they will live a happy life, able to get everything they could have dreamed of in their formal world...except my youngest little daughter. I will not be able to hear her laugh again, or to see her smile or to comfort her when she cries- to hold her on my shoulders as she tried to grab butterflies...or to see her get old and have kids of her own someday." He seemed distraught, staring at the waves that had led him to Remi in his past life. "Virgil and Louisa will live a happy life- I mourn my daughter that will never get a chance." He said with tears in his eyes. "I sacrificed her."

-------------

"Well...I'd never send that whoreson after my son. Regardless of what he is doing right now, I cannot hurt my son- I refuse to be my father and use my children." Faendal said while crossing his arms. "When I was a boy Rosalie, I was captured by the humans. For three weeks they held me....committing unspeakable acts as they tried to ransom a peace accord with my father. My father told them he cared little, that he'd attack them anyways and that my life was life a flowers- it is sad to see it wither and die, but another can be planted." He shook his head, turning around to get himself more wine. "The scars on my body have faded away from what they did to me but the one on my mind will never leave- I will not be what my father was, I will love my children no matter if they hate me, or want me dead. There will always be a chance to make things right, to explain things and if that chance even exists than I must take it."
Felicia walked closer to him as he let his pains out, her own tears not being able to be stopped as they rolled down her cheeks. It had not been her child by blood. But she had raised the girl. Loved the girl. Seen her grow into such a gorgeous young lady. And in many ways failed the girl as well. She had always wished she could have done that over. Be better for her. "I know, love.... I miss her too." She said quietly as she held Tiras close against her, letting his head lean on her shoulder and running her fingers through his hair to comfort his pains the best she could.

------

Rosalie had known about Faendal's loveless and harsh relationship with his father. She had experienced such things herself. In a different way though than Faendal. But strangely, the things Faendal was saying were more foreign to her. His unconditional love for his children even if one may be plotting his death behind his back. It was hard for her to understand. "You.... Have a very forgiving heart." She said softly as she reaches out and strokes his hair a bit. "Not many could do that...." In a way she found it admirable. Though she wasn't sure if she found it foolish as well.
Faendal watched as she ran her fingers through his long white hair, smiling while seeing her. "I am very forgiving to my children and my wife- everyone else however is susceptible to the hellfire." He chuckled out, thinking most recently into when he lit the capital building of the humans on fire and watched them all run out. "I try to be what not many could be- easily I could be a despot...however I am not. I have been taught my love that history remembers the just, not the corrupt."
"Well, then i am glad am on your good side." Rosalie said with a slight grin before leaning down and softly kissing his lips, melting as she always did when they touched. "History will remember you i believe no matter what you do. You are quite unforgettable, my king." She says before moving to sit on his lap and wrapping her arms around his neck.
"Oh I am?" Faendal asked Rosalie with a grin, leaning in and giving her a kiss. He then moved his hand over to her shoulder, leaning in and giving her another kiss. "What's so...unforgettable?" He asked while moving to her neck, nibbling on it and giving it a slight suck. He turned around, putting her back on the war table and clearing it off. He then got on top of her, making the table creak loudly as the two were on it.
"Well-" Rosalie's sassy answer was cut short and she shrieked as she was laid down on the table. Her cheeks turned rosey and she giggles as she rolls her eyes. The annoyance and troubles now completely wiped away, being replaced by joy in her eyes. She cleared her throat a bit as she found herself staring ul at him. "Well..." she softly strokes his collar before pulling him a bit more down. "To name a few. Your eyes." She kisses his cheek and began to move to his other cheek, leaving kisses along his jawline as she muttered out the words inbetween. "Your voice. Your hands on my body. Your flattering words. And heart stealing laugh." Her lips now hover above his. "Just to name a few."
"Now you're just naming things only my gorgeous-" Faendal leaned down, taking off part of her top with his hands before pulling part of her bra off with his teeth. "-intelligent wife, who has a smile that could melt a man to goo and a gaze that turns a man's knees to nothing-" He pulled her bra up, reaching his hands up and exposing her breasts. "-And a voice that makes a man change faith from its beauty." He said before leaning a kissing her breast.