Ask me anything. I'll answer. :)

Rise of the Guardians 14 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года anubis210 said…
big smile
Why mock bunny? he's the greatest :D
Больше года SqueakeeBee25 said…
smile
Yo, it hasn't snowed in my town yet. Whats the deal with that?
Больше года totolove said…
mischievous
do you have a crush on tooth ?
Больше года HanakoAiCon4869 said…
sunny
Dude, what do you have against California?! Hawaii, too! You know, it's still 80 degrees out in Maui!
Well I heard jack frost likes the beach but only to freeze the waves ! Awesome ! It's one of his myths like on how the man in the moon gave him his name !
Больше года Jack_Frost said…
@anubis210: Peter Cottontail? I only tease him for a few laughs!
@SqueakeeBee25: I'm not sure.... I usually try to make it snow everywhere, but in some places it just melts. :/
@totolove: No, I do not have a crush on Tooth.
@HanakoAiCon4869: It's not my fault! Some places are just to close to the equater, so they have warm weather all the time.
@totolove: Myths are legends, and legends are lessons. I love to freeze waves!
Wow Took you long enough ! One more question ... Who can do better sculptures out of ice ? You or North ( Dum ! Dum ! Dum ! ) * dramatic music *
laugh
Oh and do you know that people are making pitch x jack and bunnymund x jack things . (( I wonder what your face would or had looked like if you saw one of those pics ... LOL XDDDDDDDDDDD
Больше года maria_csair said…
wink
Hi jack frost after the rise of the guardian do u have other movie... beacuse i love youre movies :)
DreamWorks are thinking of number 2 and im trying to contact them !
AwesomeSelene commented…
Are Ты SERIOUS? That is SO COOOOOL!!!!!!!!! Good luck!! I really hope they do make a number 2!!!! Больше года
totolove commented…
thanx Больше года
Больше года AwesomeSelene said…
angelic
Can you please make it snow in Singapore for just 10 seconds? Please!!!
could you please answer me this ... why is it that I have fanned another named jack frost who says he is jack frost ?
Больше года jroan649 said…
why don't you like tooth?
Больше года rigo1315 said…
smile
Jack? When you became Jack Frost what did you try to do to get others attention? Did you ever met someone who came close to seeing you? Did you ever visit the Beast's Castle before and after the curse? Did you ever see that Princess with the ice powers? Or her cousin with the long blonde hair that was kept in her tower? Or the day a Gypsy tried to save her deformed child? Or that woman who became a frog? Or when that young girl fit the glass slipper? Or when that skeleton stole North's job one year?

I'm sorry for the many questions I'm just curious about those 300 years you spent alone... Who you met? Or who or what you saw. If you spare a few words of your past that would be nice.
last edited Больше года