Роберт Паттинсон 5 Reasons to Любовь Robert Pattinson <33333

RobPattzLover7 posted on May 18, 2011 at 04:11PM
5 Reasons to Love Robert Pattinson

1. Good Looking. His tussled hair, his chiseled jaw line, and his infectious personality had fans lining up after seeing his first Twilight based interview. Yes, there are many other important qualities to a person besides looks, but when you look like Rob, attention needs to be paid to the details.

2. British Accent. Crisps sound more delicious than potato chips, lift sounds worldlier than elevator and the loo is just more fun to say instead of bathroom. It is no surprise that Americans are infatuated with the British accent; we view it as sexy, debonair, and mostly unique. So when Rob hit the scene, opened his mouth, and his British brogue popped out, fans fell deeper in love.

3. Gave Edward Life. Twilight Saga author Stephenie Meyer painted the picture of Edward Cullen as The Perfect Man. Not only was he painfully good looking, he was sensitive, caring, and a good listener. When Rob morphed into Edward, fans flocked to him because he was brining their hero to life.

4. Humble. Without a doubt, Rob is the most famous person in the world; he tops Google trends, he has been in the top five of IMDb for the past year, and a week does not go by without him on the cover of a magazine. He has a great career, he can buy and do whatever he wants, however he never flaunts his wealth and stays humble throughout all the madness.

5. Part-time Musician. Not only can he rock out to Lynard Skynard late night on set he also has a voice that record labels salivate over. Rob scored himself a spot on the Twilight soundtrack last fall with friend Sam Bradley and it helped the album top the Billboard charts. Pattinson is also a gifted pianist and fans will wait forever for him to be ready to release his own album.

Роберт Паттинсон 4 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года rbweasley said…
The reason I like him? Because he actually doesn't give a fuck about Twilight, he hates it.
Больше года BookWord123 said…
^^He doesnt hate it. He doesnt like it because he does nt look hot in it next to Jacob. He feels... not hot
Больше года moonlight420 said…
kiss
i cant wait to i see an album out from him i would byr it in a heart beat and i cant not also wait to part 2 of breaking dawn
Больше года dolphinlover75 said…
kiss
wow..... rob is so much hotter that taylor...... don't get me wrong taylor is cute..... but rob is well omg words just won't do. if i had my pick of the 2 it would be rob hands down every sec of every day. love ya rob <3