Ryan гусенок, гусеничный, гослинг Ryan гусенок, гусеничный, гослинг Screencaps

nikki8green6 posted on Sep 11, 2010 at 12:35PM
Below is a list of movies & TV Shows {Episodes} that Ryan has appeared in that have already been uploaded to the screencaps section of this spot. If you're looking for a certain episode or movie just let me know and I will try and upload it, if you upload a movie please list it in the comments so that I can update the list..Thanks..:)

Half Nelson
(2006) R
Transcending age and race, an improbable friendship between crack-addicted educator Dan Dunne (Oscar-nominated Ryan Gosling) and streetwise middle-schooler Drey (Shareeka Epps) may lead them to deliverance -- or destruction -- in this powerful urban drama. After Drey finds Dunne feeding his habit in a locker room, she becomes a conduit for a life-changing lesson. Gosling and Epps won Independent Spirit awards for their lead roles.

Murder By Numbers
(2002) R
Tenacious homicide detective Cassie Mayweather (Sandra Bullock) and her still-green partner (Ben Chaplin) are working a murder case, attempting to profile two malevolently brilliant young men (Ryan Gosling and Michael Pitt): cold, calculating killers whose dark secrets might explain their crimes. Chris Penn co-stars in this psychological suspense-thriller from director Barbet Schroeder that tracks Mayweather's attempts to win the battle of wits

Ryan гусенок, гусеничный, гослинг No Ответы