Сандра Буллок So Sorry Sandra

Tam-Shull posted on Mar 19, 2010 at 05:41AM
New fan, keep your head held high, and never forget that u are a gorgeous/extremely talented woman who could get anyone she wants. No disrespect, but I think Jesse was threatened by you in so many ways! Take care, and remember this to shall pass.

Сандра Буллок 5 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Moonie52 said…
Of all the infidelity going around, this one actually made me hurt. Sandy is such a warm loving person and I love her so much. This was such a shocker - She deserves much better.
Больше года jesse719 said…
My heart broke for you watching it on tv and hearing it on radio. No one is deserving of such a thing. My heart goes out to you Sandra. Wish I could make it all better for u. You are Sandra Bullock and u will make it through this...
Больше года HuddyJoy0524 said…
crying
I was so upset when I heard about this. It makes me so angry to think that he could do this to her...but she's strong and i know she can make it through this my prayers are with her.
Больше года twinlightwave said…
sad
New to fan site but a fan for years. Am so sorry to hear of Sandra's troubles. Words cannot express what hurt you must be feeling. First saw you in "Speed" and thought "What a perfectly beautiful face! I've watched you grow as an actor since. What a class act you are and so humble. You will get through this.
Больше года Cdcaddis said…
I was very disappointed to hear about Sandra's situation. There is just something about her that makes me feel like I know her and my heart goes out to her because I know she feels very hurt and betrayed right now. Fidelity is just so important in a marriage and when that bond of trust is broken it can pretty much be the end of a relationship no matter how much you loved a person.

I know some guys get big heads and think that they can go out on their partner but they say they still love their spouse. Personally I think that is pure BS and just a way for guys who want to fool around to rationalize it's legitimacy.

I don't know Sandra Bullock other than from her movies and hearing her speak but I think she is a great lady and I'm sorry she is having to go through this nightmare. I wish that all the media would just give her a break and not dote on every bit of trash that someone is willing to sell for a few dollars.
last edited Больше года