Северус Снегг Just For Grins

BlackHound posted on Jun 28, 2011 at 10:53AM
Ok, so I play this MMORPG called Gothador. I don't know why I bother anymore because the game is virtually dead now, but I've been there for six years, so it's kind of hard to walk away. That, and I have more characters there than you can shake a stick at.

It's been bugging me for days. I had said I would not bring any more characters into that world. But this morning, I did it. I had to.

:-D
 Ok, so I play this MMORPG called Gothador. I don't know why I bother anymore because the game is vir

Северус Снегг 9 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года BlackHound said…
laugh
His first post.
 His first post.
His gamescreen, at time of spawning.
 His gamescreen, at time of spawning.
Больше года lilith84 said…
laugh
LOL, bored much? ;) But it's cute :)
Oh man...you gots no idea how much time and money people sank into this game and their characters. Gothador was a big thing for a while. Now there are a few of us left holding on to the very bitter end.

There was a staff member who was an extraordinary graphics artist who for a small fee would personalize your character's ingame avatar. If I had done this a couple of years ago, I could have paid to have him look like Severus.
Ok, so I had him out hunting and wasn't really paying attention to the other characters on the gamegrid. I took him into a square to kill an orc and noticed there was another character there but didn't really look. So he kills the orc and the screen refreshes, and I see who the other character is.

I nearly fell out of the chair. No shit.

I decided (after sitting here laughing like an idiot) to bring out Azkaban, who was my very first playing character, and do a screencap to post, for a laugh.

last edited Больше года
 Ok, so I had him out hunting and wasn't really paying attention to the other characters on the gamegr
Ok, we have a lottery in the game for bound USPs; the draw is every Friday. A USP is a Universal Speed Potion, which fills your AP bar.

I just logged in to check on him, and found this:

1st Prize of 10 Bound USP goes to 'SeverusSnape'

Heh...now, if I could just afford to buy a subscription and get him into a cult, he'd be set.

Updated Stats:

Ok, we have a lottery in the game for bound USPs; the draw is every Friday. A USP is a Universal Sp
big smile
Updated Forum Presence:

Updated Форум Presence:
Больше года karenmiller1972 said…
LOL! I'm glad I'm not the only one that has taken to using that idea. I haven't played your game but I tend to have 'Severus Snape', 'Half Blood Prince', 'Potion's Master' or other versions incorporated on the games I play as well. Oblivion and Dragon Age tend to have fun with it. LOL
big smile
:D Well, I still haven't been able to get him subscribed, but I'm still working on him. As he progresses in the game, I'll post images and whatnot.