Секс и сексуальность I Need Advice!!! Please!!!!

iluvryry posted on Apr 17, 2009 at 08:32PM
you may find this kind of sick or disturbing, so if you do then im sorry! i'll try phrase it as politely as possible!
i'm a 13 year old girl but my boyfriend just turned 16! i was at his house staying overnight and we were alone in his room so we were watching a film and just kissing at the start but then he started to put his hands down my trousers and putting them inside of me, it really hurt but it was nice at the same time and he was squeezing my breasts and biting them, and left love bites all over them and on my neck! he then kept moving my hand trying to make me put it down his trousers so i could give him a handie and i kept tryin to move it but he kept putting it back so i eventually did. then he pulled his trousers down and wanted a blowjob, i tried really hard not to by clinging my arms around his neck and holding harder when he attempted to push me down but he eventually got his way and it tasted horrible i started feeling sick! then he took undid my belt and i got really scared incase he tried to go the whole way (i really wouldn't want to get pregnant) but thankfully he was just fingering me again! he then moved down me and started licking me clean it felt so good but i was scared incase he would want me to do the same to him because i hated the taste! alot of the time he would pull me on top of him and squeeze/bite my breasts!

this wouldn't be classed as sex would it?!?!
is it wrong that we were doing this?!?!
if next time he tries to go the whole way what should i do?!?!

Секс и сексуальность 27 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...