Ёж Шэдоу Crazy Fangirls! I'm Sick Of It!

segafan posted on Jan 30, 2011 at 07:51PM
Some people are really obsessing over Shadow. I'm tired of it. This is Shadow the Hedgehog fan club, not Shadow Couples club, dammit! Stop posting things like, "Shadow loves me the best!" He doesn't! I'm sure if Shadow was real, he wouldn't go out with any of you guys! Even Rouge (I'm sure he's really annoyed by her). So stop obsessing over him! He isn't even real for fuck's sake! And don't start hating because I'm telling the truth!

Ёж Шэдоу 31 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года catgirl140 said…
Yeah, I said something like this before. T_T

When I get annoyed by people who are big obsessed fans of Sonic, I mumble: "Beautiful blob of blue shit".
Больше года Zenzes said…
So true ._.
Though there's not rly something wrong with a couple pic and shitz once for a while, but that's far more than that in here Dx

...Somehow I think that Shadow would be asexual o.O (Google it if you dunno what it is)
Больше года cocokovu said…
smile
I know! My cousins, I mean everyone of them admitted they think hes hot!
Больше года catgirl140 said…
rainy
Yeah, there isn't anything special in his appearance that makes him "hot".

EPIC FAIL FOR SHADOW FANDOM! YOU RECEIVED THE THREE X'S! YOU WILL NOT BE MAKING IT TO THE SECOND ROUND!
 Yeah, there isn't anything special in his appearance that makes him "hot". EPIC FAIL FOR SHADOW FAND
Больше года segafan said…
The thing is, yeah, I'm a fangirl, but I'm not obsessed. ._.
Больше года silvershady said…
So true! I agree 100%!!!!! I mean... he's a hedgehog for God's sake!!! And yea. he's epic...
Shadow Can:
Drive
Shoot a gun
Run over Sonic in a car
KICK YOUR ASS!!!

I was bored... ^_^;
Lol X3
Больше года segarainbow said…
ur right! if shadow was real, he'd speak japanese because a japanese person made him ! plus i sonic universe, he doesnt have anybody so....calm down fangirls
last edited Больше года
Больше года Blazerox150 said…
I may be a obsesed fangirl BUT i am really sick of people saying that shadow loves them best! I believe in shadmaria!
This is what I'm trying to say. There is no ShadRouge. There is no ShadMaria. No nothing. Shadow doesn't love anyone. Nor will he ever.
Maria is his friend. Not girlfriend, for the 1,000,000,000th time.
Больше года segarainbow said…
segafan knows her sonic ! shadow only has to work with rouge as a GUN agent, not love. if shadow liked rouge, (in a prison island ep.)he would of saved rouge and took the chaos emerald.

and shadow says in another episode that maria is his best friend, not love.

LEARN AND EDUCATE URSELVES PPL!!
oh, and DEFINETLY no shadamy!
last edited Больше года
Right.
Больше года Shadowsister said…
smile
i agree
Больше года Shadowsister said…
angry
my bro doesn't <3 love anyone not even me even tough his sister so u better watch out if u say shadouge or anything else

p.s.i know i'm not really his sister
 my bro doesn't <3 Любовь anyone not even me even tough his sister so u better watch out if u say shadou
Больше года queenmichie said…
meh
you know i'm a fangirl but i'm not crazy about him.
Больше года TSRfanatic said…
monkey
I love Shadow, but I'm not totally over-the-top about it like some of these people who insist that Shadow is going out with their FC or is their best friend or something like that.
Больше года shadowgirl122 said…
angry
I AM GOING FIND AND KILL WHOEVER SAID THAT CRAZY FANGIRLS ARE BAD AND I'M TALKIN TO YOU F***ING SEGAFAN I AM A CRAZY FANGIRL I DRAW SEXY PICTURES OF HIM EVERY DAY!!! AND MY KICKS ARE PRETTY SERIOUS WIMPY ASS!!! I WANT TO MARRIE HIM!!! AND I SWARE I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!
 I AM GOING FIND AND KILL WHOEVER сказал(-а) THAT CRAZY FANGIRLS ARE BAD AND I'M TALKIN TO Ты F***ING SEGAF
angry
NOW PLEASE VISIT MY FORUM AND BE TORTURED BY FANGIRLS!!!! SEGAFAN MORE LIKE SEGAF**K E( !!!!1
 NOW PLEASE VISIT MY Форум AND BE TORTURED BY FANGIRLS!!!! SEGAFAN еще LIKE SEGAF**K E( !!!!1
wink
You're funny.
And what? Segafuck? I don't get it hon. ;)
Did you read the whole forum? I just said not to hate.
You want to marry a fictional hedgehog? Haha, funny. XD I'd like to see you do that. How are you gonna do that, marry a plushie of him?
And I visited your forum. How 'bout you take a look at it? ^^

Haters gonna hate.
crying
LOL NO AND LOOK YOU CALLED ME A DUMBASS AND STUPID I SAID THAT BECAUSE YOUR SO MEAN TO ME!!! I DID LOOK DUMBASS!!!! STUPID BRAT!!!!
Okay. Good for you.
Больше года Shadow_x3 said…
laugh
LOL! for f*ck sake! X3
Больше года NearRyuzaki said…
This has now proved that the intelligence of the usual extreme fangirl here has the intelligence of a 10-year old, maybe less.

I agree with segafan, I joined this spot since he's my fav character but what did I get? the most stupidest of fan crap I've seen to date. Great going fangirls, you really know how to ruin a great thing.
Больше года Shadow_x3 said…
smile
And shadowfangirl122 ur a real weirddo and dont u dare call my bestfrend a bitch and when u want to kill her kill ur self u crazy monkey!

even look at this pic!

sry segafan...^^ for that rabie persone!
last edited Больше года
 And shadowfangirl122 ur a real weirddo and dont u dare call my bestfrend a сука and when u want to k
Больше года knuckles2345 said…
angry
plz do not be mean to her haters gonna hate HATE YOU!!!!
Больше года knuckles2345 said…
hmmm
and you do know that she is off fanpop for good rite?
She's the one that cussed at me first. I don't really care if she got off of Fanpop either. It was her decision.
Больше года shadowwave said…
big smile
i agree with all of this. i'm sick of it to. can i declare war agaist fangirls nao? :D
Pfft, I don't care xD
Больше года shadowwave said…
big smile
yay >:D (declares war)
Больше года maddysage said…
mischievous
umm yea i hate shadows obsessed fangirls. sometimes i feel bad for him even if he is not real, like people want to have sex with him! get a live people!