Sherlock Moriarty

kwood12 posted on Jul 15, 2011 at 11:47PM
How did everyone feel about who and how the character Moriarty was played?

I don't know if I really like that choice......

Sherlock 5 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года CesarioViola said…
It was definitely... an unusual take on the character.
But I think it was really cool how they adapted Moriarty to be a completely terrifying (albei slightly camp) psycho. He struck me as so... unstable. Slightly mad. A wonderful sparring partner for Sherlock. :)
Больше года Pigfarts said…
In the last episode, Moriarty was amazing. I love how they have portrayed the character. :)
Больше года starwarsanakin said…
I loved him! i thought he was amazingly creepy and i love
ANDREW SCOTT! he seriously needs a fanpop page!
Больше года RukiaSaixPuppy said…
I love how, along with the modern take on Sherlock, they transformed Moriarty into a modern-day psycho. If I were to imagine a terrifying maniac nowadays, I wouldn't imagine a completely stoic genius with an angry scowl. I'd imagine a completely normal looking person who just suddenly snaps at times and has that face that can master the "awwwww! He's ADORABLE!!!" look and the " >:( Tonight I'll sneak into your house and kill you" look. The humorous banter and the sudden bouts of yelling and serious facial expressions perfectly captures Moriarty's insanity. All in all, I rather liked how he was portrayed. It was fresh and different and overall enjoyable.
Больше года Sherlotte said…
I think Andrew Scott's portrayal of Moriarty was brilliantly executed, he's so insanely evil but also so incredibly cute that it's unnerving, you have to be a one in a million kind of actor to bring the role across as he does! It is very enjoyable and very scary to watch!