Soul Eater (Пожиратель душ) Is it me или does Soul Eater deserve еще than 51 episodes?

loyaltabk posted on Aug 28, 2009 at 11:44PM
Is it me or does Soul Eater deserve more than 51 episodes?

Feel free to add, and comment. . .

Soul Eater (Пожиратель душ) 8 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года zerorin said…
yeah...I feel somethings lacking "nod" "nod" so i really think it should deserve more than 51 episodes.
some questions are still unanswered like what is maka's mother look like, did soul really became the new deathscythe of Shinigami-sama and many more.
And also there are many character developements that should be improve
last edited Больше года
Больше года fairyblue3002 said…
big smile
i think that there should be more episodes of soul eater. This days its so hard to find a good anime and this anime is really awsome..i really wanna see some romance between soul and maka and the also if black star really transcend god and kid and his funny obbession with symetry..I love Soul Eater
Больше года CRaZySuNHiNe said…
worried
yes they do!!!! but some times the cartoon creaters leave some important stuf out.... but we need more!!!!!!!! i need to know how soul's and maka's story end.. besids i just cant forget them even if i watch oder anime it make's me sad and manga chapters go out so slow.. love you soul eater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Больше года CRaZySuNHiNe said…
heart
and so....
Больше года BLaCkPaPeR said…
big smile
duh!!!!!!!!!!!!
Больше года kawaiiUsagi said…
big smile
I demand that there will be more episodes!
Больше года gamer495 said…
It is missing a lot to the story. I would love to see more. Especially Maka's ability (wink wink) that we see at the end.
Больше года andee96 said…
crying
i want a new season :((