Южный парк Remeber watching south park for the first time?

aznEikoSP posted on Oct 09, 2010 at 05:25PM
I remember watching it for the first time ^^ I was super crazy for it and I wanted to watch them all. I was really happy and I have to say that it is funny. Way better then family guy. Since i love South park so much, I am also starting to collect south park plushies and other south park related.

Южный парк 4 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года missdada15 said…
smile
I was really jung the first time i watched south park,my father was watching it on TV so i join him.I know i thought it was really strange but funny at the same time it was Mr.henky and his family:D
Больше года aznEikoSP said…
I think I was watching chickenpox for the first time. Also I do remember when I was at Times Square, I was at this Virgin store and I saw south park on. I did not know the name of it or anything of it at that time. It was pretty cool to me.
Больше года nxxxx22 said…
First Time When I Watched south park i was so happy nervous and pretty scared
Больше года SouthParkSmart said…
I can't remember my first episode, but I have a feeling it was "Cancelled". I know I saw it in 2006, with a lot of season 10 episodes following.

I remember back in '99 seeing movie posters at the theater, and there was a SP pinball machine there, too. I remember thinking that I knew it was called South Park, but I was confused as to why it was a cartoon show for grown-ups, lol.