Spuffy Songs

NikaDawson posted on Feb 22, 2008 at 05:35AM
Have you ever listened to the radio and a song comes on that just reminds you of Buffy and Spike?

Spuffy 24 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года blast319 said…
Absolutely. Let's see.... there was "Angel" by Sarah McLachlan, "Uninvited" by Alanis Morissette, and "Tattoo" by Jordin Sparks... maybe I'll make a video of one of these songs... lol.
Больше года ArabellaElfie said…
My Youtube account is a shrine to Spuffy. It's really very sad.

I really want to say "Everything" by Alanis Morisette is the perfect Spuffy song for me.
Here is a link;
link

There is also 'For Keeps' by Spill Canvas, "Hate that I love you" and a bunch of others that are currently escaping my grasp (up for 30 hours, I have insominia right now. Grr)

Больше года NikaDawson said…
Ha, so is mine. Well, it's got other couple vid's but most of them Spuffy.
Mine started out as disney and then I don't know what happened, it was an invasion! A few Bones and Doctor Who ones, (Angel of course as well) managed in sneak in but it's all Spuffy all the time.
A few other Buffy couples are on there, and some other fandoms (Harry Potter, Heroes) stuff like that, but it's mostly Spuffy.
I had to find a Youtube converter so it's all on my ipod (which is named the Magic Box).

I feel like I should post something on topic so I'm going to add "Goodbye to You" Michelle Branch because that has to be one of my favorite moments when they start up and just show all the characters until finally we go around the staircase and I'm all "OMG"
last edited Больше года
Yeah. My favorite for Spuffy has to be "White Flag" by Dido after the AR in Seeing Red.
last edited Больше года
Isn't DB in the video? I checked and he is!
link

Listening to it right now and it is perfect for Spuffy post AR.

If you haven't been told yet today you are a genius.
I kept thinking when I saw DB in the vid they should have got James to do it, lol.
Lol, That would have been Christmas like good. Now I'm going to have to find a vid for Spuffy with that song. That will be my task this afternoon.

You know when you are hearing something that isnt' there, and you know it. Well I have one of those. "No Promises" by James Marster just seems Spuffy middle six (Around Older and Far Away) to me. I know there is no reason whatso ever for this but it does!

Oh, and "In This Together" by Apoptygma Berzek just screams seasons six and seven to me. Ohh, here is the link for this song and a vid.
link
I've got one saved to my computer.
Found one today, it required me to once again confirm that I'm over 18 but there wasn't really anything graphic (a la James in the dailies), except for SR. I've had it playing pretty much all day. In my head now, won't leave.
Can I have the link? I wonder if it's the same one I have.
Yup,

link

There you go, I went through the first page or two of my favorites and uploaded a ton of vids. Mainly I put them up on the buffyverse, the basic Buffy the Vampire Spot and the Relationship spot. I have so many Buffy spots that I tend to focus on those three because they are the biggest. I'm pretty sure I've seen you on those ones but they are on my account too. Also, I have a page or two of Doctor Who. It's fun to chart my phases.
last edited Больше года
Lol. Thanks.
Больше года nosemuffin said…
I love that Everything video Katie, so good. One of my favorite Spuffy-esque songs is Bring me to Life. I know that there are like a trillion Spuffy videos featuring this song, so many that it's almost cliche. But the song just fits them so freaking well. For me it really started with one in particular. Even though the quality is poor and I don't like the talking in the end, it's just so brilliant. Here's the link: link
Completely right about the vid, I must add this to my ipod.
Больше года nosemuffin said…
Yay, I just found it on Youtube so now Nika and anyone else who couldn't watch it can!

link
I once saw this song to a Spuffy video. "This Is For Keeps" by The Spill Canvas

link
last edited Больше года
I love This is for Keeps. There is a song called Siern that everytime I hear it I think of Spuffy and Touched/End of Days. I've looked for a vid to it but no such luck :(

Here is a Bangel vid to it and I don't particulary like the vid but I love the song so let me share:

link

Nika, I checked for the Spill Canvas vid on Youtube but I think it's been pulled. I might have it saved on my IPod if you need it.

It was, and luckily I saved that one before it got pulled. Once I found out that youtube was pulling vids I started to save all my favorite ones.

I watched the vid. That song really didn't seem to fit Bangel though, it seemed much more like a Spuffy song. Who sings it?
last edited Больше года
I agree, I think it's more Spuffy and I've just searched for a few min. and I can't find out who sings it and I really don't recognize the voice. I'm going to keep an ear and eye out (hell, both pair) and keep you posted if I do.
Больше года Sparky04 said…
Well, I'd say Florence and the Machine's song, Kiss with a Fist is a very fitting song for season 6 Spuffy.
Больше года SpuffyObsession said…
yes!! i think (in my opinion) the best spuffy songs are "Hot and Cold"-Katy Perry "Animal"-Neon Trees "Just A Dream"-Nelly "This is a Call'-Thousand Foot Crutch