Звёздный путь TO BOLDLY GO...

makintosh posted on May 15, 2012 at 06:18PM
I've been a trekkie for over 20 years now.
I love Roddenberry's positive vision of the future, and the wonderful role models the show has provided throughtout the years.
Star Trek is an endless source of optimism, faith, hope, courage and philosophy that is always there to help us through hard, difficult times.

These are some of my favourite quotes and moments.

Enjoy.

Keep adding
 I've been a trekkie for over 20 years now. I Любовь Roddenberry's positive vision of the future, and th

Звёздный путь 6 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года makintosh said…
heart
Star Trek Enterprise Theme Song - Faith of the Heart

Love the lyrics
heart
Lesson: Have Faith and the River Will Provide

Faith, Treachery and the Great River made me a believer.
Since then I've faith in the Great Material Continuum, you know, the force that binds the universe together.

Remember - there are millions upon millions of worlds in the universe, each one filled with too much of one thing and not enough of another. And the Great Continuum flows through them all, like a mighty river, from 'have' to 'want' and back again. And if we navigate the Continuum with skill and grace, our ship will be filled with everything our hearts desire
last edited Больше года
cool
Lesson: Try Optimism

Borg Optimism [VOY Episode 5x01]

Seven of Nine: Chance is irrelevant. We will succeed.
The Doctor: A vote of Borg confidence. Who could argue with that?
last edited Больше года
 Lesson: Try Optimism Borg Optimism [VOY Episode 5x01] [i]Seven of Nine: Chance is irrelevant. We wi
smile
Lesson: Keep on Trying. Never Give Up!

[DS9 - Episode 6x04]

Captain Sisko: Take a good look at this, people. It says something about this ship. It says that we will fight, and we will keep on fighting, until we can't fight any more!

Yes, sir!
last edited Больше года
 Lesson: Keep on Trying. Never Give Up! [DS9 - Episode 6x04] [i] Captain Sisko: Take a good look at
Больше года Kraucik83 said…
heart
Movie: First Contact

When Picard and Lily Sloane are on the Enterprise and talking about destroying the Borg and in the end the Captain is quoting from "Moby Dick".

Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "And he piled upon the whale's white hump, the sum of all the rage and hate felt by his whole race. If his chest had been a cannon, he would have shot his heart upon it."
Больше года Kraucik83 said…
heart
Movie: Generations

The very end of the movie. Picard & Riker in the destroyed Enterprise.

Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived. After all Number One, we're only mortal."
Commander William T. Riker: "Speak for yourself sir, I plan to live forever."