Звёздный путь Looking For Trekkie Fans...

Themonkeyqueen posted on Oct 22, 2008 at 03:02AM
Hey, all! Just wanted to say hi. I have never joined a fan club but always been a big fan of the origenal star trek series. Would love to here from some of you reguarding the new 2009 movie. What do you think of it? Will it start another trekkie movement? What's your age? I'm curious about the age group that is interested in this new movie. toodles...I mean, "Live long and prosper!"

Звёздный путь 5 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года spikes_girl said…
i'm not a big fan of the original series, so i don't think i'll be watching the movie. i like next generation and DS9 a lot more! my sister will be seeing the movie however, and she's 16. plus my 45 year old dad. and if it's ok i'd like to keep my age private (it's pretty much the only thing i keep private in fanpop).
Больше года garyoldmanfan1 said…
I'am also a big fan of Star Trek,the original series and the Next Generation.I'am 42 and I enjoy watching the original series. I'am wanting to see the new movie,I think it would be great if William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy had cameo apperances in it.
Больше года KryptoPal said…
Firstly, I'm a huge Star Trek fan - but have been real disappointed with the franchise lately. For some reason they've been intent on looking backward - what's with all the prequels? There's so many more stories you could tell about going forward - that's what Star Trek should be about, in my opinion. But having said that - still would like to see the film but will probably buy it on DVD. They need a new show.
Больше года Straxx said…
cool
Hi! Just like everyone else is here, I'm a big fan of Star Trek. I grew up watching TOS back in the 70's. I'm 40, by the way. I'm sincerely hoping that this new Trek movie doesn't put the proverbial final nail in the franchise's coffin. I'm an old schooler when it comes to things lke this. I'll watch it of course. And I hope it doesn't fail to impress me, much like the new Battlestar Galactica series did.
Больше года NeonGlo said…
I'm fifty and in a fan club. My favorites are TOS, DS9 & Voyager but I'll watch any of the series or movies. I'm very enthusiastic about the new movie, partly because I'm a Sylar fan and want to see Zachary Quinto play Spock. But I've heard young people say they like the look of the new movie with all the action and cute younger stars. I also think older fans are really split between those who want to give it a chance and those who are real die-hards for the old actors/look/canon/etc. I'm crossing my fingers hoping they'll come around, just like we all did when Next Gen came out.