Стефани Майер Midnight Sun

samdbz posted on Jul 15, 2008 at 06:48AM
what do u guys think about midnight sun? the book on edward's Version of Twilight.

Стефани Майер 5 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года candicunningham said…
I read the first chapter and I loved the Biology II class and afterwards in the office. What I didn't like was the way he seemed to be a little off at the beginning. To me, they have done this high school thing so many times, that he wouldn't be sitting there acting like it was something new to him. I also wanted him to notice Bella in others thoughts and he wasn't interested in her like that. I wanted there to be an instant "ah, she is good looking." I guess I don't want his interest in her to be her blood, because I don't want it to be something that turning her into a vampire can take away. I realize that he was interested in her also because he couldn't read her mind, but to me that just isn't enough.
Больше года timbitzk said…
I loved his vocabulary. When I read it, I gave a little fangirl squeal.
Больше года pinkmafia27 said…
I agree with Candi. I don't like the idea that the only thing that interested him in the beginning was her blood. Especially b/c in he series he keeps telling Bella how she isn't oridinary and none of the guys on her first day thought that. *ugh* maybe it is a clue for what will happen in Breaking Dawn?
Больше года i_luv_twilight said…
i LOVED it!!!! lol i luv the way stephenie wrote out edwards thoughts. all i can say to describe my excitement is SQUEALS!!!! lol
Больше года sweetpea92 said…
Me 2 I so hope she finishes it!!!