Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6101-6150 of 31229

Больше года TeamPeeta649 said…
*raises an eyebrow* Wouldn't you be using me as a breeding instrument? -Hushpool

*stretches* Ugh gosh, I wonder how long I've been out here. *rubs a tired eye with his paw* -Featherwing

Let's go. *starts heading back down* -Frecklepaw

Sounds reasonable enough. *chuckles and let's go* -Treepaw
Больше года tanglebelly said…
Finally freedom! *runs off*
Flintpaw

*follows after her watching her rear happily*
Sunheart

*rolls his eyes* i dont care why are you even sleeping out here.
Skyheart

*opens his mouth then shuts it*
Crowtail
Exactly. *scratches behind her ear* Listen, I've had my fill as far as the fantasy goes so I don't really care about payment for carrying your kits. However, Skyheart thinks it's only fair that if you're using his mate as a breeding tool, he get to use your mate in the same way. *yawns boredly* As much as I miss everything that comes with being a warrior I kind of enjoy Skyheart waiting on me like this. And Featherwing did the same thing when I carried your first litter. So as long as I get whatever I want brought to me and my nest fluffed I'll carry more kits for you. -Hushpool

Crowtail and I needed space so I came out here. I didn't mean to fall asleep, but I didn't get much rest the whole day so I guess I passed out. *gets out from under the roots and stretches* -Featherwing

So are you going to volunteer to change Hushpool's nest? I heard she's even moodier when she's pregnant. *laughs* -Frecklepaw

You get back here! *takes off after him, his long legs helping him to gain ground quickly* -Treepaw
*climbs a tree* Nuh uh! you are going to sit on me!
Flintpaw

*looks up from what he was staring at* huh what?
Sunheart

*lays down and sighs* i guess...but he shouldnt have mae that decision without me..
Crowtail

Sheesh you two fight worst then she cats its so pathetic! *starts to pad off* moss...moss...Hey where is all the good moss at!?
Skyheart
True. I agree with you there. I have a feeling that Skyheart is to blame too. He probably pressured him and made it a decide now or the answer is no type of situation. But honestly, who else are you going to get to carry kits for you guys? *shrugs* You're kind of stuck with me. -Hushpool

*rolls his eyes and starts heading back towards camp* Whatever Skyheart. I didn't ask for your opinion. *flicks his tail* Moss is this way. -Featherwing

*rolls her eyes in amusement* Are you not even paying attention? -Frecklepaw

*stops at the bottom* I woooont! -Treepaw
I guess that might be right.....though i didnt think Skyheart was that smart to be honest.
Crowtail

*starts to follow him* where was i going!?
Skyheart

Eh kinda something caught my eye though *purrs*
Sunheart

Lies! i know you will!
Flintpaw
That's probably just his honest opinion. Either it was then or you two get nothing. It has more to do with his sex drive. -Hushpool

I have no idea. *heads out of the treeline and nods toward the lake* There's plenty of moss on the trees close the lake. And it's closer to camp. I don't know why you were wandering around in that part of the forest. -Featherwing

Are you being perverted again? -Frecklepaw

I promise I won't! And if I do you have my permission to sit on me for an entire day. -Treepaw
*smacks him on the head* dont make me look dumb *grumbles and goes to collect some moss and dips it in the water*
Skyheart

Maaaybee..*grins*
Sunheart

hmmmm okay. *starts to climb down*
FLintpaw

*sighs* you need to put a vine on that tom so he doesnt do anything stupid.
Crowtail
If I could I would. But when these kits get out of me, especially if we have a girl, he'll be so busy with them he'll probably forget all about you two. -Hushpool

I'm not! *rubs his head then keeps walking toward camp* -Featherwing

*purrs and flicks his nose with her tail* Behave you. -Frecklepaw

Be careful. -Treepaw
last edited Больше года
Good cause if you are ill make you look like a bruised up rabbit *pads into camp*
Skyheart

*snorts* You cant control me!
Sunheart

*slides down and pads over to him* easy as can be!
Flintpaw

I hope so.
Crowtail
He will. *flicks her tail* Now can you and Fluffy make up already? You're much more fun to annoy when you're together. -Hushpool

Always so violent. *pads into camp and goes to the warriors den, hoping to relieve his now sore body by resting in a comfy nest* -Featherwing

Maybe not yet. *teases* -Frecklepaw

*nods, still looking a little nervous* Okay...-Treepaw
*looks at him confused a bit* what is it?
Flintpaw

Or ever *points out paling into camp*
Sunheart

*bites his lip a bit* i dont know..
Crowtail

*rolls his eyes and pads towards the nuresry*
Skyheart
*rolls her eyes in exasperation* Why are you digging in your heels so hard? -Hushpool

We shall see about that. *nudges him playfully* -Frecklepaw

Nothing. Let's just go back okay? *starts nudging him forward**after his brother's death, any situation in which someone he cared about could be hurt made him extremely nervous* -Treepaw
*huffs* Fine Fine no need to shove though
Flintpaw

Oh yea we will now lets drop this off and get going.
Sunheart

Cause i said some pretty mean things to him *gets to his paws seeing Skyheart* ill talk to him though *starts to pad out*
Crowtail

*pads past Crowtail giving her a look and drops the moss at her paws*
Skyheart
It helps if you apologize, dummy! Avoiding each other won't help at all! *calls after him then shakes her head and looks up at Skyheart* Thank you, love. -Hushpool

*stretches again, stretching out his sore muscles**groans and lays down in the nest* Sleeping on the bare ground, never again. -Featherwing

Okay okay. *heads over to the nursery* -Frecklepaw

Sorry. *pads beside him, trying to relax a bit* -Treepaw
Больше года KatieK102 said…
Back!!!
Ayyyyye
Whenever you're ready, Team!
Haha, it's fine Tala. I hope your situation has improved?

"So, how was Burntheart on your journey?" ~ Ivyfrost

*Laughs bitterly* "I don't know whether to be sickened that you participated in the abuse of my Clanmates, or impressed that you were the only one who could handle them." ~ Mistybreeze

*Looks at her sympathetically* "I guess word just got passed around. I didn't tell anyone though; did you? One of your siblings, maybe?" ~ Berryfrost

*Sits down and gestures for the apprentices to do the same. Narrows his eyes and looks to Rainpaw.* "Explain," *Growls* ~ Falconstar

last edited Больше года
*flattens his ears and looks away shamefully* Mistybreeze...I know that what I've done is disgusting and horrid, but I really do want to make a change. -Redshadow

I told Flintpaw, but the only cat he hardly talks to is Treepaw and I know neither of them would say anything. Maybe she overhead me telling him about it. *shakes her head and sighs slightly* Oh well. It's not like I'm ashamed of it. The only thing I worry about is that someone would dare mention it to Falconstar. I don't want him to think I'm running around telling everyone that I like him. I've only told the two of the three cats I'm closest to. -Sweetpaw
last edited Больше года
*purrs then settles down next to her* I found Fluffy sleeping in the forest
Skyheart

*pads back to the warriors den seeing featherwing in there nest and pads over to him*
Crowtail

Its fine you sure you are okay?
Flintpaw

*follows her*
sunheart
Oh really? Must have been really bad then. *laps at the moss* -Hushpool

*pads in* We brought moss. *pads over to Juniperleaf and starts changing out her nest* -Frecklepaw

*picks up his head as his mate pads over* -Featherwing

*nods* Yea..I'm sorry, I just get a little anxious. -Treepaw
*does the same and looks down at the kits*
Sunheart

*looks up at him*
Foxkit

Hey...*lays down besides him* where did you run off to?
Crowtail

Is it because of Smokepaw?
Flintpaw

*shrugs* dont care *watches*
Skyheart
*cuffs him lightly* I know I know. -Hushpool

I went for a walk and at some point I ended up passing out at the edge of the forest. -Featherwing

*smiles at the kit* Hello there, little warrior. -Frecklepaw

*nods* -Treepaw
Hi! Did you bring us new moss to play with!?
Foxkit

*drops the moss*
Sunheart

*rest his head on his paws* Bet that did feel to good.
Crowtail

*nudges him and looks at him gently* You dont have to worry about me you oof!
Flintpaw
Not particularly...-Featherwing

This is new moss for your nest. But here. *takes a clump of older moss and forms it into a ball* Older moss is better for playing because it's stiffer so it'll stay as a ball. -Frecklepaw

Of course I do. Like I said, I don't know what I'd do without you. -Treepaw
You would be fine i mean some day you will have to move on without me *nudges him*
Flintpaw

*looks at the new moss ball and pounces on it*
Foxkit

*nudges her* way with kits.
Sunheart

Whats sore then?
Crowtail
My shoulders and hips. -Featherwing

*shrugs slightly* I've got a way with you too. Think there's a connection? *Purrs* -Frecklepaw

You'll always be my best friend though, so I'll always make plenty of time for you. -Treepaw
*gaze softens* *Moves beside him and simply buries her face in his pelt, letting her presence speak for itself* ~ Mistybreeze

*looks towards his den, uncomfortable* "Well, he just brought them into his den, so I assume he'll make Rainpaw repeat everything she told Wernpaw..." ~ Berryfrost

*purrs softly and wraps his tail around her, holding her close* -Redshadow

Well, hopefully afterwards he'll give me a chance to explain. Or even better, I hope she tells the honest truth and lets him know how she found out. -Sweetpaw
"It's like Falconstar said," *Murmers softly in his ear* "Your past is a shadow. It'll always be there because it's made you who you are. But ... I love who you are. I don't love how you got here or what it took to mold you into yourself, but if I had to choose between the Redshadow who has pureClan blood and is the most noble of cats, verses Red, who was shaped by cruelty and wickedness... I would choose Red. Always." ~ Mistybreeze

*Flicks an ear* "Do you think... do you think it'll make him every more weary of you, though?" ~ Berryfrost
last edited Больше года
Больше года Bluefire7777 said…
I was just talking to Wrenpaw and she stormed up to me *looks over to Shiverpaw* -Rainpaw
*Climbs ontop of him and Starts to rub his back* Feel better?
Crowtail

*cuffs her* quiet you thats just rude.
Sunheart

Good thats what i like to hear *purrs*
Flintpaw
*Shakes his head* "No, she said you were gossiping. What exactly did you say?" *adds* "Be honest, because if you lie I'm sure Shiverpaw will correct you." ~ Falconstar
I said her scowls make me uncomfortable *looks up at him* -Rainpaw
You know, you've helped to mold me this way. The tenderness of your touch and the passion of your heart gave me that final push I needed to actually change. To put aside the wickedness and embrace the good in me. *licks her forehead* You've helped me to realize my true self. I will work myself as hard as I have to in order to unlock all that there is that makes me truly me. The positive me. The me that feels love and happiness. -Redshadow

Most likely. *huffs* As if he wasn't already digging in his heels enough. But, I have patience and a lot of it. So I'm willing to work my tail off in order to get him to take me seriously as a potential lover. And then I'll work even harder to be his one and only. If I actually start to feel love. -Sweetpaw
last edited Больше года
"Start from the beginning, Rainpaw," *meows, his voice stern* "What did you say about Sweetpaw, then Frecklepaw?" ~ Falconstar
I said Sweetpaw thinks your going to be her mate and that she's delusional because you're very professional with all of the clan especially apprentices so it want going to happen then I was just saying how Frecklepaw had been seeing Sunheart and that she really likes him but he's also been with Shiverpaw -Rainpaw
*nods, purring softly* .... Crowtail, I'm sorry. You're right, I should never have made such a big decision without you. -Featherwing

I was only teasing! *purrs and nudges him* -Frecklepaw

*smiles* So you better not ever neglect me! -Treepaw
*Nuzzles his neck* "I know you will. And I'll be right beside you, every pawstep of the way." *Licks his cheek, then nuzzles his neck again* ~ Mistybreeze

*Glances at her* "To talk like that though... it sounds like you might be close." ~ Berryfrost
"He has not 'been with me'!" *snaps* "I rejected him." ~ Shiverpaw

*Closes his eyes and inhales at the mention of Sweetpaw's crush. If she's telling her Denmates about it then there's no way it's just some small crush. What am I going to do about her?* "While you're right, I won't take her on as my mate, calling her delusional isn't fair. And discussing Frecklepaw's private business behind her back also isn't acceptable." ~ Falconstar
I love you so very much, Mistybreeze. -Redshadow

*blushes dark red* I-I don't think it's as serious as love! *tries to keep her voice from breaking at all* Granted, I like him a lot...but I need to know that there's at least some hope before I invest my heart in him. -Sweetpaw
I can't have opinions about things I hear? Am I not allowed to talk about my opinions? -Rainpaw
No i should be the one apologizing...i was horrible about the situation..
Crowtail

Uh huh ill remember this *pflicks her playfully*
Sunheart

Only if you dont run off so much *purrs*
Flintpaw
*Licks his neck* "I love you too." ~ Mistybreeze

*Shrugs agreeably* "Well, I suppose so." ~ Berryfrost

*Narrows his eyes* "It's one thing to have your opinions, it's another thing entirely to say such cruel, hurtful things; if you have these opinions and you're so determined to share them, don't gossip. Talk to the cat themself." ~ Falconstar
*looks at his paws* We both have a lot to apologize for. -Featherwing

*purrs and licks his cheek* -Frecklepaw

I won't! *chuckles* I don't do it too much. -Treepaw

*licks her face all over* I'm so lucky. -Redshadow

I just...I don't wanna stick my neck out too far. You get what I'm saying? -Sweetpaw
Why am I being the only one who is being reprimanded? She came up and started shouting at me maybe I was gossiping but I was sitting and not making a scene and then she showed up and started things -Rainpaw
*Purrs and snuggles aganist his side, nuzzling his neck* ~ Mistybreeze

*Nods* "Totally. If Falconstar really didn't recorpurate your feelings then you would regret it." ~ Berryfrost

*Narrows his eyes* "You're being reprimanded becuse Shiverpaw has kept her mouth shut this entire time. She might have caused a scene, but you haven't stopped trying to justify yourself since I called you in here" *inhales a breath* "What that being said, Shiverpaw, you should have told me instead of dealing with it yourself. You're the oldest apprentice in the den and I expect more from you. With that being said, you'll both be punished." ~ Falconstar
Falconstar you only questioned her not Shiverpaw of course Rainpaw was the only one speaking lol

*looks down a bit silently* -Rainpaw
*holds her tight* I just can't believe that my life has become so amazing. -Redshadow

*nods* But I also know I'm going to have to pay very close attention to him. He may say that he can't see me as anything more than some apprentice with a crush, but once I'm a warrior I'll need to see if he's just pushing me away to be stubborn or if he really feels nothing at all. *smiles slightly* You'll be getting constant updates on how it's all going. -Sweetpaw
Yea...guess thats the truth *sighs* Though Holiday agreed to have our kits when she is done with hers.
Crowtail

Eh you do it enough that i notice though *chuckles*
Flintpaw

*starts to pad out of the nuresry*
Sunheart

*watches them* you know i bet she gets knocked up soon *looks at Hushpool*
Skyheart