Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6201-6250 of 31229

Больше года TeamPeeta649 said…
I do. *dips his head, eyes serious* -Treepaw
Больше года KatieK102 said…
"Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your warrior name. Treepaw, from this moment on your name will be Treetail. StarClan honors your bravery and intuitive, and we welcome you as a full warrior of StormClan." ~ Falconstar
*dips his head respectfully then joins his friends**casts his gaze over at his sister and Shiverpaw* -Treetail
Больше года tanglebelly said…
*waits for Treetail to join him*
FlintStripe

*looks over at Shiverpaw curiously*
Sunheart
*sits down beside Flintstripe, waiting for his sister's name to be called* -Treetail
*Geatures for Chillpaw to step forward. Goes through the nesscary words, then names her Chillsnow* *Turns to his Clanmates* "Cats of StormClan, I present to you your newest warriors: Wernflight, Applethorn, Flintstripe, Sweetbriar, Frecklenose, Treetail, and Chillsnow!" ~ Falconstar

*Eyes widen with horror* "Wha-?" ~ Shiverpaw
last edited Больше года
*eyes widen* W-Wait, what about my sister? -Treetail

*watches worriedly* -Featherwing
*narrows his eyes confused*
Crowtail

*Looks at Treetail and nudges him*
Flintstripe

*Notices the discomfort among his Clanmates, but realizes that Falconstar didn't simply forget about the two apprentices.* *Takes up the traditional chant* "Wernflight! Applethorn! Flintstripe! Sweetbriar! Frecklenose! Treepaw! Chillsnow!" ~ Duskstorm

*Joins in the chant* ~ my cats
*follows in on the chants*
My Cats
*shakes his head in disbelief then looks up at his mate* What is going on, Crowtail? -Featherwing

*shrugs slightly* Falconstar must have a reason. -Frecklenose

*looks deeply concerned* -Treetail
*flicks his tail clearly irritated that Shiverpaw wasn't made a warrior*
Sunheart

*shakes his head* I'm not sure Featherwing...
Crowtail
*Looks to Sunheart helplessly, her eyes wide with horror* ~ Shiverpaw
*nudges Treetail* I think it's because of the fight that Shiverpaw and Rainpaw had. -Wrenflight

*sighs deeply* She's worked so hard to become a warrior though..-Treetail
This must hurt for Shiverpaw even worst..She was an apprentice before us.
Flintstripe

*starts to make his way towards her*
Sunheart
*Leaps from the boulder and approches Rainpaw and Shiverpaw* "Because of what happened today, my faith in both of you has been wounded." *shakes his head, a mixture of disgust and disappointment* "As the leader of StormClan, I refuse to make two cats warriors who can't behave like them. If I can't trust you to act civil towards each other, then I can't trust you to live up to my expectations as a warrior. So until I believe that you're both ready, you will remain apprentices." ~ Falconstar
I'm sure Falconstar won't make them wait too long... Right? -Frecklenose

Falconstar will name them warriors whenever he feels that they've made the necessary changes. He wouldn't do this unless he found it to be important to their growth. -Sweetbriar
*Laughs dryly* "Are you serious? I-I should have been made a warrior before them anyways! Falconstar, please, one argument doesn't-" ~ Shiverpaw

*lashes his tail* "That's enough," *growls* "My decision is final. If you thought you were ready to be a warrior then you should have behaved like one, instead of behaving like an apprentice." ~ Falconstar

*Flattens her ears and glares at the ground* ~ Shiverpaw
*nudges her siblings* Come on. I know it's unfortunate that they don't get to join us, but we need to be respectful and grateful that we now are warriors of StormClan. -Sweetbriar

She's right. Stand tall and represent the clan with dignity. -Treetail
*sits a short distance away waiting for them to be done with there conversation*
Sunheart

*Watches Rainpaw worriedly*
Crowtail

*frowns* Well whats done is done i guess we cant really change it.
Flintstripe
"When I decide you two are worthy enough to represent my Clan, I'll make you warriors. But until then you'll continue training with your mentors and preforming apprentice duties. For you two, nothing has changed." ~ Falconstar
*nods* I just hope she can join us soon...-Treetail

*bites his lip worriedly* Rainpaw is a strong girl...I know she can push through this and get her name in no time... Hopefully...-Featherwing
"Yes, Falconstar," *bites out, a bit of an edge to her tone* ~ Shiverpaw

*Nods and turns around, and heads towards the group of new warriors* "Congratulations," *meows, only the faintest trace of irritation on his features* "You should all be proud of yourselves; you earned this." ~ Falconstar
*dips their heads* Thank you, Falconstar. -All my new warriors

*pads over and dips her head respectfully while the rest of her friends and family discuss* Falconstar, if I may I'd like to clarify something. -Sweetbriar
*nods* Thank you Falconstar!
Flintstripe

*Pads over to Shiverpaw* you okay?
Sunheart

She will be fine she is our daughter after all. *purrs*
Crowtail
*smiles and nods* That's true. *licks his cheek* -Featherwing
Больше года Bluefire7777 said…
*looks down at her paws bitterly but doesn't say a word simply just marches back to the apprentice den once they were all dismissed* -Rainpaw

*pads up to her children after their ceremony* Congratulations everyone you all have fine warrior names *smiles proudly* -Sheepfluff

Thanks mom *smiles a bit at her mother wary of all the awkwardness* -Applepaw
*Raises an eyebrow* "Sure. Is this something that we need to discuss in private?" ~ Falconstar
*follows after Rainpaw* Sweetheart, I'm sure you'll be made a warrior in no time. -Featherwing

*joins them* You all have made us so proud. -Scorchgaze

*dips her head happily* -Frecklenose

And hopefully we can continue to do so. *smiles* -Wrenflight
*nods her head* That'd probably be best. If you don't mind. -Sweetbriar
I know dad I just need some time to myself for awhile *says flicking her tail and ducking into the den* -Rainpaw
*Bites back the fact that he does mind, just a little, but nods* "No, it's fine. Come on, we can use my den. We shouldn't be disturbed there." *Stands up and leads the way.* ~ Falconstar
*licks her head comfortingly before watching her disappear inside**pads back over to the circle and goes to congratulate Treetail* -Featherwing
*pads over to Treetail* Congratulations Treetail *purrs*
Crowtail

*Purrs at his mother and nods to Scorchgaze*
Flintstripe
*smiles and nods* Thanks, dad. I just wish Smokepaw and Rainpaw could have joined me today. -Treetail

*follows him then dips her head again* I just wanted to apologize for the information that somehow was spread about. I only ever discussed my feelings with Berryfrost and Flintstripe. I suppose she must have overhead me discussing it, but I do apologize for any embarrassment I may have caused you. -Sweetbriar
I know you all will continue to make me proud *smiles looking around for Sweetbrair* Where's your sister gone off to now? I want to congratulate her too -Sheepfluff
Where do you think, mom? *flicks her tail toward Falconstar's den* -Frecklenose

*shakes his head slightly* -Scorchgaze
Honestly it's probably more embarrassing that she brought it up xD

*flicks an ear* "I thought as much; you've never seemed incredibly close to Rainpaw. Even so... you understand that this just renforces the fact that I can't tolerate your 'crush', no matter how small it may be." ~ Falconstar
Hope there isn't anymore trouble *glances towards the den then back her kits* I suppose I'll congratulate her ater then -Sheepfluff
Okay well, it's Sweetbriar we're talking about XD She doesn't really have much of a keen sense about these things haha. She just kind of says whatever she is feeling or thinking. To an extent.

To be fair, you told me that you couldn't tolerate it because I was an apprentice. But now I'm a warrior, even if by only a few moments. Thank you by the way, I really do like my new name. *shrugs slightly* Anyway, as I said your main concern seemed to come from the fact that I was an apprentice. But now every day I'll become more and more of a warrior. -Sweetbriar
"So then.. what? Are you telling me you're going to peruse me?" *Laughs dryly* ~ Falconstar
last edited Больше года
*scratches her ear* If it's Sweetbriar we're talking about I'm sure she's causing him nothing but trouble. -Frecklenose

*nudges her lightly* Be nice. -Scorchgaze

I was only teasing! -Frecklenose

*pads over to his uncle and former mentor* I guess you're free from the hassle of training me now. *purrs slightly* -Wrenflight
Well from what I've seen teasing will get you in big trouble Freckle -Applethorn
Maybe not directly. I honestly would like to get to know you more first as a friend. However, if I do develop strong feelings for you I will absolutely pursue you. -Sweetbriar
Training you has been an honor and a pleasure Wrenflight *smiles warmly at his nephew* I know you'll be noble and strong like your family -Brownnut
*realizes she's right and immediately snaps her mouth shut* -Frecklenose

*nudges Applethorn's shoulder* I'm very proud of you. -Scorchgaze

Like you I hope. -Wrenflight
*Shakes his head, at a loss* "Sweetbriar, you realize how hard it is to be friends with someone who knowing would like to be more than friends, right? If there weren't the possiblity of your crush developing it wouldn't be much of a problem, but warrior or not, you're still young." ~ Falconstar
*nudges his sister* Yea Freckle you dont want us telling dad about your new friend do you?
Flintstripe

Me and your father both do too...
Crowtail
last edited Больше года
*raises an eyebrow* Falconstar you make it sound like you're my father's age. You aren't that old. Who knows, maybe once I get to know you a little better your stubbornness and over all self adoration will become more of a con than a pro. *says in a light-hearted manner* And if I do end up having feelings for you, what's the down side to that? That a loyal, beautiful, young and intelligent she-cat has some desire for you? Oh that just sounds awful. *laughs a bit at the idea of his disgust to this scenario* -Sweetbriar
last edited Больше года
Oh thanks dad *smiles a bit* I'm sorry about Rainpaw I know you trained her very well she loves you alot she's told me -Applethorn