Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6301-6350 of 31229

Больше года TeamPeeta649 said…
I'll consider wearing it as a badge of honor. *says in amusement then waves his tail to Applethorn* -Wrenflight

Whatever you say. *rolls her eyes in amusement* -Frecklenose

*cuffs his ear* The warriors den is definitely going to be a little crowded. -Treetail
Больше года tanglebelly said…
I mean if its to crowded we could always share a nest *jokes*
Flintstripe

*licks her ear* you can share my nest *purrs*
Sunheart
Now that's what I've been waiting to hear. *purrs and nuzzles him* -Frecklenose

Awww you do want to use me as a nest! *laughs and nudges him again* -Treetail
*purrs* Well you know since you are a warrior now you can take a mate.
Sunheart

*rolls his eyes* you are to boney to be a good nest!
Flintstripe
Very true. So does that mean you'll be officially asking me? *purrs* I don't know if I could share a nest with someone who hasn't officially asked me to be their mate. -Frecklenose

First I'm fat and now I'm boney. I have no idea where you're getting this stuff from because I'm soft and muscular! *bats his ears* -Treetail
Больше года Bluefire7777 said…
Replied to you Team :)
*nods proudly* Yup! So then Frecklenose will you be my mate?
Sunheart

*ducks away* well now you are all of those!
Flintstripe
*purr* Absolutely. -Frecklenose

You know what, tonight I'm making you use me as a nest so that you'll cut out that nonsense! *cuffs his shoulder playfully* -Treetail
Больше года TalaLeisu2 said…
*eyes widen in horror looking over at her sister* -Chillsnow

*pads up to Chillsnow* Hey freaky, congratulations! -Burntheart

*nudges Ivyfrost* What a great ceremony! If I'd taken a new name instead of sticking with my birth name, what do you think I'd have been named? -Holiday

Dang! Missed my own ceremony! But school has been...rough.
Больше года KatieK102 said…
You on, Team?
But first i think i have to ask Scorchgaze *chuckles* to let him know his daughter is in safe paws.
Sunheart

You cant make me! *huffs*
Flintstripe
Sheep was my original name and fluff came from my very long fur *laughs a bit* my brother actually called me Fluffs as a joke and I guess it stuck with Scorchgaze I love my name really it's who I am fun loving and different -Sheepfluff
Haha, sorry Tala! I saved her for last just n case you showed up, but sometimes life defeats us xD

*Looks thughtful* "Maybe something for your dappled pelt? Leafdapple or Brightdapple, maybe? Do you regret not taking a name?" ~ Ivyfrost

*Grins brightly* "Thank you, I try. So, when are we going to put this plan into action?" ~ Berryfrost

"Because you were cruel," *retorts* ~ Shiverpaw

*Pads out of his den, and his features soften as he gazes upon his Clanmates* ~ Falconstar

*Grins* "Well, I supppose that works." ~ Duskstorm
last edited Больше года
I was not *snaps back* -Rainpaw
*Yawns, and flicks her tail dismissively* "No, of course you weren't." *Curls up in her nest and closes her eyes* ~ Shiverpaw
Do you like your name? *smiles back* -Sheepfluff

Thank you *says putting her head down as well and closing her eyes* -Rainpaw
*Grins and leans forward* "Can I tell you a secret? I think I have the best name out of everyone in the Clan." ~ Duskstorm
Even mine I dont know *laughs a bit* -Sheepfluff
Aye I'm back. Sorry, went to grab a bite to eat.
"Even yours," *meows playfully* "I mean, what sounds cooler than Duskstorm?" ~ Duskstorm
Sheepfluff *with that she laugh louder* -Sheepfluff
Oh good luck with that one. *laughs* -Frecklenose

Sure I can! I'll just crawl into your nest. -Treetail

Let's give it a bit. I want to try getting to be around him before then too. We make a good team! *laughs* Next is finding you a special someone! -Sweetbriar

*pads over to Flaxenrose* Hello my lovely. *purrs and licks her pregnant belly softly* -Darkmist
*Rolls his eyes, although there was no venom behind the action* "Oh, please. Duskstorm sounds powerful, strong, bold," *smirks* "Handsome." ~ Duskstorm
Busy, Team?

"Ugh," *rolls her eyes* "No thanks! The only tom I could possibly picture myself is-" *adruptly stops, her face flushing, like she hadn't meant to say anything* ~ Berryfrost

Now your just flattering yourself *flicks her fluffy tail over his nose* -Sheepfluff

Hello Darkmist *smiles* -Flaxenrose
*Purrs and steps back, avoiding her tail* "I have no reason to flatter myself - my name is flattering enough alone!" ~ Duskstroom
Nope I got time!

Ah ha! Caught you! *purrs* Come on, you made me tell you. Tell me. -Sweetbriar

How are you feeling? -Darkmist
last edited Больше года
Your so cocky they should have called you Bighead instead of Duskstorm *laughs a bit* -Sheepfluff
"No,-I," *Shakes her head, forcing a smile* "Seriously, don't worry about it. It's not really even a crush or anything." ~ Berryfrost

*Huffs* "Well, aside from your own name, who do you think has the best?" ~ Duskstorm
I won't pressure you, but you know you can always tell me these things. *smiles supportively* Even if it isn't even a crush. -Sweetbriar
"I..." *shakes her head and laughs, almost nervously* "I'll tell you, just don't think about it too much." *Looks around to make sure no one was listening, the murmered* "Yellowblaze." ~ Berryfrost
Really? What about him is it that you like? -Sweetbriar
"Just.." *Shuffles her paws* "He's so unique. There's no one in the Clan like him. But I guess more than that, he's my best friend - besides you - and we work together so well, I..." *trails off and shakes her head* "It doesn't matter though. We could never be mates." ~ Berryfrost
I'm sorry, Berryfrost...But maybe you'll come to find him just as an extremely close friend. *Huffs slightly and sits beside her* I'll tell you what, we really have complicated tastes in toms. -Sweetbriar
last edited Больше года
*shrugs* I like Darkmist -Sheepfluff
*Sighs and rolls her eyes* "That we do, Sweetbriar; that we do." ~ Berryfrost

*Huffs* "Darkmist is good at best." ~ Duskstorm
Darkmist sounds cool *smiles* What's wrong with Darkmist? -Sheepfluff
"It's not nearly as cool as Duskstorm!" *protests* ~ Duskstorm
My gosh I don't even know where to start with my crush. -Sweetbriar
"At least yours isn't forbidden," *remarks* "Falconstar is just stubborn, but i'm sure you'll convince him. What's his biggest complaint, now that you're not an apprentice?" ~ Berryfrost
That I'm too young. He said he doesn't want to risk being looked at differently by the clan if he starts getting feelings for me. *huffs stubbornly* I don't see the big deal. There are plenty of couples with huge age gaps and no one cares! *flicks her tail* Why should it be anyone else's concern if two attractive cats fall in love and decide to be together? And I don't know if I even like him that much yet! He's so stubborn and refuses to make any sensible compromises. *eyes soften slightly* But he's also very intelligent...He's strong and handsome. Very handsome. He's got a good head on his shoulders and a good heart in his chest. He's kind, at least to others. *rolls her eyes slightly then blinks, realizing all she'd said and throws her head back, groaning* Why do I have to like someone so complicated?! -Sweetbriar
*grins at her, amused* "I can't believe you just said our leader isn't being sensible." *Nudges her* "Cheer up. I'm sure once he warms up to you, he'll be more open-minded. Surely he wouldn't deny himself love, if he truely felt it?" ~ Berryfrost
With him I'm not so sure. *smiles slightly* When it comes to me he's not sensible at all. I mean come on, what tom would turn down a date with a cat like me? *laughs and shakes her head, feeling a little uncomfortable even joking about herself like that* I don't know. I just hope he'll at least give me the chance to be his friend. -Sweetbriar
Больше года TalaLeisu2 said…
No way. My name is Holiday, always has been. -Holiday
Keep telling yourself that *purrs* -Sheepfluff
*Purrs and nudges her* I'm going to ask him then see how it goes *purrs* though I'm sure he will say yes with my good charms! *starts to pad over to Scorchgaze*
Sunheart

*rolls his eyes* you do that you are getting an ear full of claws
Flintstripe
*sits back and watches* -Frecklenose

*finishes organizing a border patrol* -Scorchgaze

How rude! -Treetail
*pads up to Scochgaze and clears his throat* Hey Scorchgaze.
Sunheart

Well you are the one sneaking into my nest!
Flintstripe
Oh hello Sunheart. How're you? -Scorchgaze

I wouldn't be sneaking! You'd know it's me! *chuckles* -Treetail
Oh so you climbing into my nest while I'm asleep isn't sneaking in? *laughs*
Flintstripe

*nods* I'm well, I'm here to ask for your daughter Frecklenose paw.
Sunheart