Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6501-6550 of 31229

Больше года Bluefire7777 said…
*after a good sleep she stretches peering out of the den and into the afternoon sun with a yawn* -Applethorn
Больше года tanglebelly said…
*pouts* okay Hushpool..*looks her over* when will my new friends be here?
Foxkit

*looks at Darkmist* Don't mind them our kits will be lovely *smiles sweetly* -Flaxenrose
Больше года TeamPeeta649 said…
Absolutely. *purrs* They'll be here any day right? -Darkmist

Soon, Foxkit. -Hushpool
Больше года KatieK102 said…
*Purrs softly in his sleep* *He was snuggled aganist Blackpelt, his head laid on his mate's paws, while Blackpelt rested his head on top of him* ~ Thorntail

*yawns awake snuggling into Treetails fur*
Flintstripe

*purrs happily and bounces* i cant wait! i get kinda lonely..
Foxkit
Not any day maybe a week or so Hushpool is more along than me after she has her kits then you can really worry about me *purrs* -Flaxenrose
*licks his head softly, wrapping his tail around him and pulling him closer* -Blackpelt

Well I'll still worry. *purrs and licks her cheek* -Darkmist

*sleeps soundly**wraps his paw around Flintstripe's midsection and pulls him closer* -Treetail

I'm sure there will be plenty of kits for you to play with soon. -Hushpool
That's very sweet of you *smiles* though if my sister can deliver 6 kits into the world can deliver a few too -Flaxenrose
*bounces excitedly* Yea Flaxenrose is having her kits too!
Foxkit

*blushes and stays where he is enjoying himself*
Flintstripe
Very true. *purrs at Foxkit* -Darkmist

*shifts slightly, deep in sleep as he dreams**holds him tightly, breathing on the back of his neck* -Treetail
*Features furrow slightly, annoyed* "Quittthat," *mumbles, eyes still closed.* ~ Thorntail
Whyyyyy. *grumbles and licks down the back of his neck* -Blackpelt
*Growls quietly and tries to move away from him, but ends up just burrying his face in his chest* "Because I'm sleeping." ~ Thorntail
*looks around embarrassed*
Flintstripe

*pads over to him and looks at there nest* How many kits are you having!? is it going to be a lot?
Foxkit
Fiiiiiine. *lays his head down against him and licks his ear* -Blackpelt
*snaps awake from his dream, breathing heavily**looks down and notices his hold on Flintstripe* O-Oh sorry. *let's him go* -Treetail

Possibly. *laughs* We'll know when they get here. -Darkmist
"You're still licking me," *Mumbles* "And quit whining.That's annoying too." ~ Thorntail
*pouts again* i hope its soon. *dashes off to check something else out*
Foxkit

Uh its okay...*swallows* Must have been an interesting dream.
Flintstripe
You're in an even worse mood in the morning. *grumbles* Keep it up and I'll pound you right here. -Blackpelt
*looks away, flustered* Uh yeah I guess. -Treetail
*Opens his eyes for a moment, just long enough to roll them* "Right, because that's a threat. I wouldn't be in such a mood if you would let me sleep."
last edited Больше года
Umm sooo..*looks at his paws awkwardly*
Flintstripe
*Cough* Ask him what he was dreaming about! *Cough*
I'm sure it'd change your mood. *huffs* But fine. Sleep. I'll get you later. -Blackpelt

(Secrets. He dreamt about secrets XD) Sorry for forcing my way into your nest. *gets to his paws and hurries out of the den* -Treetail
last edited Больше года
Lies! There are no secrets on this forum xD

"Probably not," *retorts, just for the sake of being a jerk* ~ Thorntail
I-it was fine! *calls out after him and sighs dumbly* Mouse dung!
Flintstripe

*opens his eyes in amusement hearing the commotion and gets up to pad after him*
Crowtail

*nuzzles Frecklenose to wake her up*
Sunheart

Secrets until it works in Treetail's favor! XD

You don't think so? Then you're in for a rude awakening later. -Blackpelt
"If you're not gonna shut up then get out. Some of us are still trying to sleep!" ~ Thorntail
last edited Больше года
*paces outside the den, glancing out at the entrance to check the time* -Treetail

*moans and rolls over on her back* Time to wake up already? -Frecklenose
*pads out of the warriors den and pads up to his son* Hows my new warrior?
Crowtail

*shrugs* only if you want to *purrs* but there are things to do.
Sunheart
*pouts slightly and shuts his muzzle* -Blackpelt
Uh good! So I ah guess things with you and dad are back to normal. -Treetail

Uuuuugh. *snuggles against him* -Frecklenose
*nods* Yea we are better..i think *gives him a look* whats up? you are a bit scattered.
Crowtail

*nips her neck* come on lazy cat!
Sunheart
Nothing! Nothing at all. I uh, just had a weird dream. -Treetail

Nooooo. *wraps her paws around his neck* -Frecklenose
*chuckles* fair enough though i am a bit curious why you and Flintstripe were in the same nest
Crowtail

*lays on top of her* fine!
Sunheart
Well he first was calling me fat then he said I was boney and wouldn't make a good nest, so I was trying to prove a point. *hears how stupid it sounds out loud* -Treetail

*purrs and licks his muzzle* -Frecklenose
*raises an eye* You know what i need to stop asking these kind of things and leave it to Featherwing.
Crowtail

*head buts her gently*
Sunheart
Leave what to me? *pads out of the warriors den and presses against his side, yawning a bit* -Featherwing

So, handsome, you were telling me about how I should be sure to get plenty of rest. Mind telling me what sort of dirty ideas are running through your head? -Frecklenose
Team is Treetail ready for the news?

*sits across camp carrying moss for Streamripple* -Rainpaw
last edited Больше года
Больше года TalaLeisu2 said…
*sighs* Alright, let's just keep this to ourselves, for now, Try to figure out who the keystone cat is. -Yellowblaze

*looks at her nervously* I'm glad. That's who I am *puffs out chest proudly* I am proud of who I am. and I'm proud of who you've become, Ivyfrost *purrs* -Holiday

sorry I'm never online! v_v
Yes! And it's okay Tala

I uh, I need some air. I'll be back in a bit. *heads out of camp and goes to the stream* -Treetail

*pads over to Rainpaw* Hi. -Wrenflight
•watches him go a bit worried but shakes it out of his head• oh nothing I'm just being over protective •purrs•
Crowtail

Ah but that would spoil the night my love
Sunheart
*purrs and licks his cheek* Such a protective daddy. -Featherwing

Okay okay. *nuzzles him* -Frecklenose
*paces anxiously by the stream on MoonClan territory hoping no one could scent her waiting for Treetail* -Silverbird
•purrs• and you aren't? I'm sure you are just as protective.
Crowtail

•gets up• well you can rest some more I'm going to go do warrior duties
Sunheart
Well that's true. -Featherwing

Nooooo. *gets up and stretches* I'll go with you. -Frecklenose

*pads over to her* There you are. I hope you haven't been waiting long. *smiles slightly awkwardly, trying to push the dream out of his mind* -Treetail
cuffs him* Now come on you over protective tom lets go find something to do.
Crowtail

*chuckles waiting for her* Glad you were easily convinced.
Sunheart
*purrs* We could go hunting. -Featherwing

*nudges him lightly* I'm not that stubborn. *purrs* -Frecklenose
i dont know about that Frecklenose *starts to pad out of the den* You can be very hard to persuade sometimes.
Sunheart

*nods* i like the sound of that. *purrs* who knows maybe we will run into Treetail since he decided to leave in a hurry.
Crowtail