Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6651-6700 of 31229

Больше года KatieK102 said…
*Eyes the catches, pleased* "You did great. The Clan is going to love this," *remarks, momentarily forgetting about his reservations about her*
Больше года TeamPeeta649 said…
*smiles and dips her head* Thank you. We also have the shrew and robin I caught and all of what you caught. -Sweetbriar
Больше года TalaLeisu2 said…
*nods* I'll bet that's where Burntheart is too. I feel like all that boy ever does is sleep. -Holiday

*hmm* absently *looks up at her* Yes. Merryberry and I are back. -Yellowblaze
*Eyes brighten* "I almost forgot about those. We'll have to get Sunheart and Frecklenose to help us carry everything back, assuming they didn't catch as much as we did." ~ Falconstar
*purrs softly* I doubt it. It's not a competition, but if I had to bet, I'd say we won. -Sweetbriar
*Purrs softly* "Well, I'll go check." *Heads towards the warriors den, hips swaying as she walks* *Pokes her head in before spotting Thorntail, and wakes him. Then searches for Burntheart. Her eyes brighten when she finds him, and approches his side. Prods him gently with a paw* ~ Ivyfrost

*A grin plays across her lips* "Merryberry, huh?" *Glances at her* "Congrats on getting your name. Yellowblaze... has always been creative." ~ Berryfrost

"Definitely," *replies, picking up some of the mice* ~ Falconstar
*picks them up by the tails so they'd be easier to carry* I don't know, I'd say as long as you didn't catch a huge rabbit we might be able to get away with carrying the prey ourselves. *mumbles around the four tails in her jaws* -Sweetbriar
last edited Больше года
"Don't want their help?" *Asks, as he gathers the rest of the mice, then heads towards where he buried his other mouse and bird* ~ Falconstar
It's not that at all. I just don't want to disturb their hunt. *goes and fetches her other two catches**she knew that unless she wanted to ruin his relaxed state she shouldn't tell him that she just wanted to spend more time with just him**brings them back to where he was* -Sweetbriar
*Rolls his eyes slightly* "Sure. Their hunt." *Uncovers his catches and returns to her* "Got everything?" ~ Falconstar

I think this will have to be her method - somehow get him to relax and milk it for all it's worth xD
That was what I was going with haha. Being flat out blunt only really worked once haha. So she's playing it cool and friendly.

*nods* All set. *gets to her paws and laughs a bit* You say it like you know for sure they aren't staying focused. I have faith in my sister to use her brain now and again. *purrs in amusement, only teasing because she obviously loved all her siblings very much* -Sweetbriar
*Glances at her* "You're all close, for such a big litter." ~ Falconstar
We knew it was only wise to remain close. When all else fails we'll have each other. But there are obviously siblings closer than others. Freckle is closest to Flint and Apple. Wren is closest to Flint and Merry. -Sweetbriar
Больше года tanglebelly said…
*pads around sniffing the air for any prey* Scent anything?
Sunheart

*nods worriedly not really sure what to do*
Crowtail

*yawns boredly* You know since you and my brother are back together Blackpelt that makes us Family...*rolls the word in his mouth*
Skyheart
Больше года Bluefire7777 said…
Why do you say that? *looks at him oddly* -Applethorn
Because I was supposed to be the best warrior I could be in honor of him. Amazing warriors don't break the code. *lays down and puts his heads in his paws* I'm so sorry, Smokepaw. I'm so so sorry. -Treetail

Should we try talking to him? W-What if he wants to leave the clan? -Featherwing

That also makes you and my brother family. -Blackpelt

Some sparrows, a few robins. -Frecklenose
*cuffs him* I guess....well then congrats on being an uncle then! Well again i guess.
Skyheart

*nods* okay lets try and catch something then! ill check out the trees over there you follow those birds
Sunheart

*shakes his head* He wont leave the clan i know that for sure...but i think we might have to at least ask him about it...
Crowtail
*nods and sighs slightly* Well, whatever will make him happy we'll support. -Featherwing

And congrats on being a dad! *cuffs his ear lightly* -Blackpelt

*nods* Sounds like a plan! *follows the scent of a robin* -Frecklenose
Well you could always forget about Silverbird and let her and the kits just be MoonClan cats -Applethorn
No. I couldn't do that to the kits. They're my blood and I love them. Silverbird and I though...we're over. -Treetail
•sits at the entrance of the Warriors den and sighs•
Flintstripe

•nods padding off to the trees•
Sunheart

Yea we have to show him we care
Crowtail
Absolutely. -Featherwing

Hey, why so gloomy? *sits beside his brother* -Wrenflight
Probably for the best anyway *says tsanding fluffing out her fur* You should stay in your own Clan -Applethorn
*nods* I know. I should have been more considerate. -Treetail
*looks up at him* oh nothing just sappy love stuff. *purrs*
Flintrock

*looks surprised* Sappy love stuff? You? With who? -Wrenflight
Maybe one day you'll have a true family in StormClan...you know I've always admired you Treetail I know you'll be able to get through this -Applethorn
eh it's nothing •purrs• forget about it.
Flintstripe

•stalks a vole determinedly•
Sunheart
Thank you. *pats her shoulder with his tail* It just...really saddens me that my first litter won't be StormClan raised. They won't be with me full time or even most of the time! *wipes a tear from his eye, getting upset all over again* My dads would have loved to be grandparents to them. And my sister would be the best aunt b*sigh and hangs his head, more tears coming* I really messed up. -Treetail
No way! You can't expect me to forget about it just like that! *nudges him* Come on. Out with it. We tell each other everything. -Wrenflight

*buries a few catches before sniffing around again* -Frecklenose
N-no! im not saying anything!
Flintstripe

*cacthes tje vole happily and buries it to find more prey*
Sunheart

*pads along besides Featherwing* Maybe i should have snooped a little more...
Crowtail

*looks at Hushpool* What do you think of Uncle Blackpelt?
Skyheart
Больше года TalaLeisu2 said…
*rolls eyes* Creative is one word for it. And actually, it was her idea. *smiles brightly at her* She's earned it, I think. Been a good, loyal apprentice. -Yellowblaze

*rolls over and eyes her* Go away *groans jokingly* -Burntheart

*eyes Ivyfrost beadily from across the den* -Chillsnow

*waits for Thorntail a little nervously* -Holiday
Well you just said first litter that doesn't mean you can't find someone else to have a family with in StormClan -Appethorn
I rather like the name *smiles* and thank you Yellowblaze it's been an honor learning under you -Merryberry
Come on just tell me. It's not like I'll judge you for whoever it is. -Wrenflight

*catches one more piece then brings her prey back to where they last met to wait for Sunheart* -Frecklenose

*shakes his head* I don't think he'll like that we snooped in the first place. *leans his head against his shoulder* I'm sure that when we talk to him he'll tell us what he wants us to know. -Featherwing

I think he'll make a good uncle. I'm sure the kits will have fun using you two as mountains to climb. -Hushpool

I suppose....*thinks of his dream again then shakes his head slightly* Who knows what will happen over time. *sighs* Thank you though for being so supportive. -Treetail
Your welcome though my best advise is to just forget about maybe even the kits too your loyalties lie here... -Applethorn
My loyalties lie with StormClan, but I could never forget about my own blood. Those kits are mine and I'll do as much as I can to still remain with my clan, but have them in my life. -Treetail
Goodluck with that Treetail *flicks her tail a bit* What happens to the day you have to face your kits in battle? -Applethorn
•sighs• well you know how close me and Treetail are right...?
Flintstripe

•catches one more vole and starts to head back to Frecklenose with his prey•
Sunheart

•nods• he might even claw our ears off •purrs•
Crowtail

•purrs• hear that Blackpelt a mountain is what we are now!
Skyheart
That wouldn't happen! MoonClan and StormClan have no reason to fight. Especially after the battle with the rouges. -Treetail

Yea I saw that coming ten fox-lengths away. *purrs slightly in amusement and nudges his shoulder* Why not tell him? It's not like he'd turn you down because you're both toms. He was raised by two fathers after all. -Wrenflight

*washes her fur and waits for him patiently* -Frecklenose

Maybe yours, he'd never do that to me. *purrs and nudges him playfully* -Featherwing

Well you kind of do look like one. -Blackpelt

You both do! The two of you look like you spent all your time training as an apprentice just to build muscle. *rolls her eyes slightly* -Hushpool
Clans wont be at peace for long, MoonClan will get angry at paying prey tribute after awhile...by the time your kits are old enough to fight in battle practically warriors it'll be leaf-fall leaf-bare they can't afford to give us prey then and if Falconstar insists on tribute its likely there will be battle -Applethorn
*huffs* Really? You knew? *grumbles* And as for telling him....well i think he is seeing someone he is always sneaking out of camp..
Flintstripe

*shoves him lightly* Why is that?
Crowtail

*pads up to her with his voles* Nice Catch!
Sunheart

Well im a handsome mountain and you arent!
Skyheart
No no no. *gets to his paws* It won't come to that. *starts hurrying back toward camp* -Treetail

It's kind of easy to tell. I would say I'm surprised Treetail hasn't noticed, but he can be pretty dense sometimes. *flicks his ear* If he's seeing someone it would mean they aren't in the clan. If you really love him why not make yourself known as a contender for his affection? Besides, with how cuddly you two are I don't think he'd mind too much that you have feelings for him. -Wrenflight

*purrs* Thanks! You too. -Frecklenose

Because he got his sense of worry and over protectiveness from me. He'd be worried that he'd be too rough with me even though I am his father. *purrs* -Featherwing

How rude! I'm a better looking mountain than you! -Blackpelt
Still though Wrenflight if he loves another cat even if it isnt a stormclan cat..i would want him to be happy.
Flintstripe

*nods* Well i think Sweetbrair and Crankystar have had enough time together should we go find them?
Sunheart

But im his father too you know! *chuckles* i like to think he got his charm and smooth attitude from me.
Crowtail

You are so not! *looks at hushpool* Well? Who is the better mountain!?
Skyheart
You deserve to be happy too you know. *flicks his shoulder with his tail* I'm not saying you have to confess right now, but think about it. It's always a possibility that you two could actually end up together. -Wrenflight

No let's wait for them where we split up. I'm trying to give my sister time to work her magic. *nudges him lightly* -Frecklenose

And what about his tendencies to be very touchy? Also from you? *purrs* -Featherwing

You Skyheart. -Hushpool
*snorts victoriously* ha see Blackpelt!
Skyheart

*purrs* well i am happy you know i have to always watch my back...but it would be nice to be with him.
Flintstripe

*nods amused* Her magic? *laughs padding along*
Sunheart

*thinks* i think that one is yours
Crowtail
Exactly. So consider telling him. -Wrenflight

Yes! I'm glad if you haven't noticed, but all of my sisters are gorgeous. Any tom would be lucky to have them. I honestly don't understand what Falconstar is thinking turning her down, but I have faith in my sister that she'll have him chasing after her in no time. -Frecklenose

Definitely you! *Purrs and cuffs him playfully* -Featherwing

*rolls his eyes* Your brother would say the opposite. -Blackpelt
Well my brother isnt a gorgeous she cat *huffs* oh and i guess you should give him a notice that he is going to be an uncle.
Skyheart

Fine fine its my trait *paws him away*
Crowtail

*nods* i think i was lucky enough to grab you before any other tom.
Sunheart

Okay okay i guess you know best anyways
Flintstripe
*smiles and nods* Most of the time. -Wrenflight

*laughs a bit* To be fair, I was the one that grabbed you. -Frecklenose

*licks his cheek* -Featherwing

*raises an eyebrow* Shouldn't you tell him? -Blackpelt
What makes you so perfect *laughs*
Flintstripe

Oh yea i was stuck on many patrols and duties with you it was horrible
Sunheart

*purrs twinning there tails*
Crowtail

*shrugs* I mean i should but he prefers you.
Skyheart