Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6951-7000 of 31229

Больше года TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods and huffs tiredly, wrapping her tail around the two she-kits and pulling them to her stomach* -Hushpool

*groans then leans his chin on his paws* So I left off at tongue in mouth...Well after a few more times in a few different positions I went down on you for a bit. Then we did it one more time. I woke up because in my dream I made you scream and honestly I think it shocked me awake. There, happy? *covers his face again, groaning in painful embarrassment* -Treetail

I-I love you, Sunheart. -Frecklenose
Больше года tanglebelly said…
*watches her* Are you okay?
Skyheart

*nudges him playfully* Wow made me scream you say? you know i always pictured myself as a tom on top.
Flintstripe

*pulls out of her and flips her over and pushes back in* I know you do..and now i can see your beautiful face. *licks her neck huffing with effort*
Sunheart
*nods and purrs at the kits* Two she-cats. Looks like you'll have your paws full when they get older. -Hushpool

*blinks* Wait, Flintstripe are you gay? -Treetail

*purrs and moans, licking his face* Beautiful, huh? -Frecklenose
*frowns* i hope its not to hard!
Skyheart

*smacks his paw on his face realizing what he just did* Mouse dung!
Flintstripe

mmmhmm...*bites her neck pushing in hard*
Sunheart
It'll be fine. *flicks his nose with her tail lightly* So, Bloodkit *points her tail at the second kit, the brown one* and.... Thunderkit. *points to the first one, the grey one* -Hushpool

*cuffs him lightly* Mouse-brain, you don't have to hide that from me! Remember, two dads? -Treetail

*tilts her head back to give him more access to her neck* F-Feels so good...-Frecklenose
*nods and nuzzles her* Yea i like that..
Skyheart

*shuffles his paws* well yea...but still..
Flintstripe

*pricks her skin his teeth* I love the feel of your fur...
sunheart
I know you weren't the biggest fan of Cobrakit and Thunderkit has more meaning to it. *licks his cheek* -Hushpool

But what? It's not like it'd make me think any differently of you. *shrugs* Besides, I don't really see myself as straight or gay. As long as I like the cat, who cares what their gender is. *nudges him* Either way! You shouldn't have felt the need to hide that from your best friend, dummy! -Treetail

*tugs on his ear* what else do you like? -Frecklenose
*nuzzles her cheek* I love you..
Skyheart

*grumbles* well you were the one who had a dream of banging me into the floor.
Flintstripe

That feisty attitude of yours *pushes into her completely and lays ontop of her*
Sunheart
I love you too. *rubs her head against his* -Hushpool

You were the one that made me describe it in graphic detail! *cuffs him playfully* -Treetail

*bites onto his shoulder lightly while moaning into his fur* -Frecklenose
Well i was curious what you were doing to me in your dream!
Flintstripe

*looks down at his kits* Thunderkit and Bloodkit..*chuckles lightly*
Skyheart

*groans lightly into her chest and thrust harder repeatedly*
Sunheart
What? -Hushpool

And why is that? -Treetail

*nips his ears* S-So after this what will you do to me? -Frecklenose
*keeps going grunting with effort* Im going to pin you up against a tree and make you mine *growls into her ear* Speaking of that...*pulls out and pushes her up against a tree easily with his bigger size and pushes back in* you wont be walking for a bit *growls again*
Sunheart

*shrugs* Cant a tom wonder? *laughs*
Flintstripe

*shakes his head* Nothing i just think they are perfect*
skyheart
*purrs* They most certainly are. I can't wait for them to open their eyes. -Hushpool

I could give you a real life demonstration. *teases while nudging him playfully* -Treetail

*screams out in ecstasy* Always s-so rough! -Frecklenose
*pushes her muzzle shut* Shhh little warrior *puts his mouth to hers* Im going to breed you till you pass out..*pushes her up agaist the tree applying more pressure with each thrust.
Sunheart

*looks at him flustered* W-what?
Flintstripe

*nods* do you think they will have my eyes?
Skyheart
Maybe. Thunderkit definitely has your pelt. -Hushpool

*chuckles* You heard me! -Treetail

*bites on her lower lip, trying to hold back the loud moans that were building up* -Frecklenose
*shuffles his paws* i mean i dont have any experience..
Flintstripe

*Keeps on his heavy bombardment of thrust moving his tongue into her mouth*
Sunheart

*nods in agreement* and what do we say of little Bloodkit *purrs*
skyheart
I suppose she gets the brown from me. *purrs* -Hushpool

And I have too much if you ask me. *mumbles**looks at him for a moment before flicking his shoulder with his tail* Flintstripe, would you like to go on a date sometime? -Treetail

*gasps and moans into his mouth, moving her tongue around his**her legs began to shake and her eyelids drooped slightly* -Frecklenose
*looks away awkwardly* well i...uhh.....i dont know...i know my sister loves you...i dont want to hurt her..
Flintstripe

*licks the kits* I guess *purrs*
Skyheart

*keeps his muzzle to hers still going at it*
Sunheart
*purrs and watches them happily* -Hushpool

*clears his throat awkwardly* I don't know about love. But even so...I can't return her feelings. *nudges him lightly* It's only a date. -Treetail

*leans her head against the tree, panting heavily* I... Can't...I can't take...much more...-Frecklenose
*keeps at it* Its okay my love...*pants*
Sunheart

*looks a bit hesitant* okay..ill take you on that offer.
Flintstripe

*looks at her* you better not tell anyone im being this gentle!
Skyheart
*rolls her eyes slightly* My lips are sealed, love. -Hushpool

Good. *smiles and cuffs him playfully* If I'd gotten rejected by my best friend I probably wouldn't have any self esteem left. *chuckles* -Treetail

*tries to hold up her wait on wobbly legs* I love you...*moans as she finishes* -Frecklenose
*laughs* wouldnt want that right?
Flintstripe

*finishes panting and moves away from her letting her fall*
Sunheart

*purrs settling down besides them*
Skyheart
*nuzzles her head against his neck* See, it's not so bad, right? Having our own little family. -Hushpool

Nope! I mean, I'm too good looking to NOT have confidence. *jokes* -Treetail

*lays down on her flank, still breathing heavily* That was amazing...-Frecklenose
Больше года TalaLeisu2 said…
*races over* Hushpool! *looks down at them* Lick them to warm them *orders Skyheart* Draw the fur the wrong way. *sniffs her experimentally* You smell okay... -Yellowblaze

Sorry! I'm like never available anymore. You'd be- well nevermind I don't think it comes as any surprise that multivariate calculus is a lot of extra hw lol
last edited Больше года
Just the name sounds like it. I shall recoil from that completely lol

*nods* I'm all right. You helped me through the first time so well that I think it just stuck in my memory. *licks the two she-kits* -Hushpool
Больше года Bluefire7777 said…
*comes back from camp* Oh no I missed the kitting... *says as she races to the den dropping her herbs off and poppng her head in* Sorry Yellowblaze I was out getting comfrey are the kits alright? I'll go fetch some borage -Merryberry
*nods* Go ahead, Merryberry. *sniffs Hushpool's kits again* All seems well here. Good job Hushpool! -Yellowblaze
*puts the herbs she'd helped gather in the medicine cat den* -Sweetbriar

Thank you, Yellowblaze. *strokes her Kit's heads with her tail* -Hushpool

Also, if anyone wants to be one of the kits let me know. I think I want to be Bloodkit, but they're both still up for grabs.
•gives yellowblaze a look not likeing to be ordered around by anyone besides Hushpool•
Skyheart

Eh we need to talk about that one Treetail •snickers•
Flintstripe

•lays down besides her laying his head next to hers• you can say that again
Sunheart
Congratulations Hushpool their beautiful *smiles looking over them* -Flaxenrose

*pads back in with borage leaves* You remember the deal Hushpool *smiles* My mother always said you helped her deliver us *purrs* Is it any easier with the second litter? -Merrryberry
*looks up at Skyheart* Well. What are you waiting for? Lick them. -Yellowblaze
*whacks Skyheart's shoulder with her tail* Come on. *nods to Merryberry* Definitely easier. But this time I'll actually be taking care of them. -Hushpool

How rude! *whacks at him playfully* -Treetail

*licks his cheek* You're amazing. -Frecklenose
That's true *smiles* I'm sure it'll be wonderful *with that she pads out of the den* -Merryberry
*grumbles* i already did that if you havent noticed you scattered brained tom..*settles down besides his mate and kits*
Skyheart

*chuckles* well i already knew that.
Sunheart

Hey! *rubs his head* That wasnt very nice!
Flintstripe
Yours shouldn't be too far off. *says to Flaxenrose* -Hushpool

Oh I didn't hit you that hard. *gives his head a quick lick* There, all better. -Treetail

Just say thank you! *purrs and nudges him* -Frecklenose
Nope *smiles a bit still looking over at the new kits* -Flaxenrose
*nuzzles her cheek* i shouldnt have to
Sunheart

*chuckles* Yea all better.
Flintstripe
Have you thought of any names? -Hushpool

And so the spoiling begins. *purrs in amusement* -Treetail

Yea yea yea whatever you spoiled tom. *purrs and nips his ear playfully* -Frecklenose
Yea we liked Dapplekit, Sparrowkit, and Tanglekit *smiles* -Flaxenrose
Cute names. Hopefully you don't end up with too many kits in your first litter. -Hushpool
*watches his kits curiously*
Skyheart

*purrs* Good! I never get to be spoiled!
Flintstripe

*nuzzles her again* Careful or ill really make you pass out
Sunheart
*suckles hungrily then starts mewling, moving her paws about* -Bloodkit

Oh whatever! I always spoil you! That's what best friends do. -Treetail

I promise you I'm much more fun awake. -Frecklenose
*gives her an amused look* really?
Sunheart

No you dont! *nudges him* You are just saying that to make yourself look good!
Flinstripe
I do too! Just because it's not always very obvious doesn't mean I don't spoil you. Everytime we share a meal I always let you have first and last bite. If it's a vole I always let you have more than half because I know they're your favorite. When we were apprentices, anytime I had to change bedding I put the most feathers in your nest so you'd be comfortable. I'm always looking out for you, Flintstripe, even if you don't know it. -Treetail

Mhmm. *licks his muzzle* -Frecklenose
*growls at him* Scattered-brained tom, am I? I am your medicine cat. How would you feel if I suddenly stopped caring for your health? What would you do if one of your kits became grievously injured or ill, and neither Merryberry nor I were here? What would you do if Falconstar or Scorchgaze ordered you to lick? *sniffs the kits then points at the darker furred of the two* This one still has slime on her underbelly. Do you want it to dry there? -Yellowblaze
last edited Больше года
*glares at her mate slightly* You heard what he said, now do it. -Hushpool
*shifts a bit uncomfortably at the argument but still smiles at Hushpool* Yes I'm hoping for two or three my sister had her paws full with six and though I love them I don't think I could manage that many *purrs a bit* -Flaxenrose
I'm sure StarClan won't give you anymore than you can handle. I already have one full time kit on my paws, *flicks Skyheart's ear with her tail* so StarClan only gave me two. -Hushpool
True *purrs a bit* either way you do have beautiful kits very strong names too -Flaxenrose
Thank you. Thunderkit is named after Skyheart's brother. He died long before you and your siblings joined the clan. -Hushpool