Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7051-7100 of 31229

Больше года tanglebelly said…
*shrugs* who knows but they were touching muzzles just saying *purrs*
Crowtail

*purrs* well when they start walking can you come and get me?
Foxkit

*lets out a loud purr* well i wont know till i see it.
Sunheart

Nah im keeping it to myself this time! *laughs watching him*
Flintstripe
Больше года TeamPeeta649 said…
*smiles and nods* Of course Foxkit. -Hushpool

Well maybe something is growing between them. -Featherwing

You can't keep secrets from your best friend! *paws his shoulder* -Treetail

Very true. *purrs and tugs his ear playfully* -Frecklenose
Okay okay! It just you are a little to touchy sometimes *gives him a gentle look*
Flintstripe

*nods and starts to pad back to his nest*
Foxkit

*lets out a low growl*
Sunheart

*nods* though i would have thought he was going to chase after some she cat...well i mean he did but..
Crowtail
Больше года KatieK102 said…
Sorry I've not been on guys! I got a job, and between it and school I don't have a ton of time anymore :P

*Sighs and watches the nursery, her meal with Yellowblaze had been interrupted* *Maybe it's for the best that medicine cats can't have mates. They can't even finish a meal with their friends!* ~ Berryfrost

*Snorts* "Can so. Most squirrels are bigger than you anyway." ~ Thorntail

*Nods gravely* "Yep. He was Mistybreeze's mate, and he asked for a second chance." *Sits down beside him, their fur touching briefly* "I'm kinda surprised he let him join, honestly. Everyone knows how Falconstar feels about the other Clans, so I kinda figure he would treat rogues the same way." ~ Ivyfrost

**Carries in new bedding for the elders, and drops it outside their den, before looking towards the apprentice den and scowling.* *Enters the den and looks coldly at Rainpaw* "I fetched the Elders' bedding by myself, so you can get the nursery's bedding." ~ Shiverpaw
Also, since no one else stepped up, I'll play Thunderkit :)
It's all good! And thanks haha

Well I suppose having us as parents made him fairly open. -Featherwing

Is that a bad thing? -Treetail

*licks his muzzle* -Frecklenose

*pads over beside Berryfrost* A medicine cat's work is never done I suppose. -Sweetbriar
Больше года TalaLeisu2 said…
I'll have Merryberry bring you some borage later. -Yellowblaze

*snorts* Yeah really. I would have thought Falconstar would be chasing him towards the hills. And Mistybreeze took on another mate, huh? I wonder how Shiverpaw and Chillsnow feel about that. -Burntheart

*lifts head proudly* There are no squirrels bigger than me. -Squirrelkit

*pads up to her sister nervously* Hey. -Chillsnow
last edited Больше года
It's okay Katie. I understand :)
Thanks Team/Tala :)

*Sighs* "No, I suppose it isn't." ~ Berryfrost

"They seem alright with it," *Shrugs* "Shiverpaw, at least. Chillsnow... it's hard to tell what she's thinking. But I think they just want her to be happy." ~ Ivyfrost

*Rolls his eyes, thoroughly irritated* "Seriously, most squirrels are bigger than you." ~ Thorntail

*Glances at Chillsnow, and her features soften* "Oh. Hey." ~ Shiverpaw
Больше года Bluefire7777 said…
*flicks her tail* I'm already on it *snaps a bit padding off to collect more moss* -Rainpaw

Btw Katie Flaxenrose is expecting too she's in the nursery ;)
last edited Больше года
You know teasing will only get you into trouble with me
Sunheart

•nods• I mean it could have influenced him a little
Crowtail

•shakes his head• yes and no
Flintstripe
*shrugs slightly* Possibly, but we'll see how things work out. -Featherwing

Why yes? -Treetail

Oh really now? *purrs* What kind of trouble? -Frecklenose

*nudges her lightly, trying to be supportive* Maybe he'll have time later once everyone else has settled and gone to sleep. -Sweetbriar

*Pads up beside Thorntail and licks his shoulder* Having fun? *purrs in amusement* -Blackpelt
*pads around so she's facing Squirrelkit from beside Thorntail* Why don't you go back to the nursery, Squirrelkit. -Holiday

But I spent all day there! Besides, he's gotta show me how to be as tough as him! -Squirrelkit

*pads out of the medicine den looking wearier than ever* -Yellowblaze

Chillsnow? Aww man that girl is so easy to get along with if you only ask her what she's thinking. Whenever I'd take Shiverpaw out, Chillsnow was always left behind...so I brought her with. -Burntheart

*looks down* I'm sorry. -Chillsnow
Больше года Bluefire7777 said…
*pads up beside her friend and mentor* You know I can handle Hushpool and the kits why don't you get some rest and food Yellowblaze... *nudges his shoulder a bit with her nose kindly* you look worn out after our journey then all this business the past few days -Merryberry
*Her ears perk up when Yellowblaze leaves his den* "Maybe. I guess we'll see." *Stands up and pads towards him, but her smiles drops as she notices how weary he looks* "Yellowblaze... you look exhausted." ~ Berryfrost

"Chillsnow is an... interesting character." *Finally admits* "I've caught her glaring at me though, and for no apparent reason." ~ Ivyfrost

*Recoils from the kit, wrinkling his muzzle in distaste* "No," *says flatly. Glares at Blackpelt* "Does it look like I'm having fun?" ~ Thorntail

*Glowers at Rainpaw as she leaves, but sighs once she's gone* "Don't be. It's not your fault I got held back. I like your name, by the way. It's pretty." ~ Shiverpaw
Katie whenever you have time we should probably do the thing

*rolls his eyes slightly* For StarClan sake, Thorntail, he's just a kit. *smiles at Squirrelkit, obviously more fond of little ones than his mate* After all, your brother just became a father as of today. -Blackpelt

*waves her tail, signaling luck, then gazes around**pads over to her father* Dad, have you seen Falconstar? -Sweetbriar

I spoke with him a little bit ago, but I haven't seen him very recently. -Scorchgaze
Well yes becuase it makes it seem like you care •purrs•
Flintstripe

•nudges her• you will find out when it happens but maybe I'll put a thorn in your nest for starters•
Sunheart

•nods looking at the fresh kill pile•
Crowtail

•pokes his head out from his nest watching Hushpool and the new kits•
Foxkit
*bathes her kits* -Hushpool

Want to share something, love? -Featherwing

I do care! You're my best friend! -Treetail

You wouldn't dare! -Frecklenose
*chuckles* trust me i would. *licks his paw*
Sunheart

*nods* sure im starving!
Crowtail

Well i know that i was just looking for an easy excuse to get out of this *purrs*
Flintstripe

*purrs* Whatever you'd like. -Featherwing

So meeeean. *nudges him playfully and chuckles* -Treetail

I'd get you back ten times worse. -Frecklenose
Oh really and what would you do little warrior?
Sunheart

*cuffs him* Thats a best friends job!
Flintstripe

*looks through the pile and takes thrush* How about this?
Crowtail
Looks good. *licks his lips and settles down* -Featherwing

You could spoil ME a little more you know! -Treetail

Secrets. *nips his neck playfully* -Frecklenose
But you cant keep secret from your new mate! *paws at her*
Sunheart

*purrs* Great! Cause i wasnt going to change my mind!
Crowtail

Spoil you!? You are the one who is suppose to spoil me *laughs*
Flintstripe
You little fox. *purrs and whacks him playfully with his tail* -Featherwing

Why am I the only one doing all the spoiling here huh? -Treetail

*purrs* All right all right. You put a thorn in my nest and I eat your favorite eyes for the rest of time. -Frecklenose
because im sure you were spoiled by your parents since you had a small litter! I never got as much attention that you did!
Flintstripe

*snorts* Thats your punishment for me? That seems like one for you!
Sunheart

* takes a bite and pushes it to him*
Crowtail
*takes a bite and leans against him* Even with all the drama that's been happening lately the kits still seem to be happy. -Featherwing

Oh all right. So what should I do now to spoil you? -Treetail

*laughs* Maybe. -Frecklenose
*nods* well maybe besides Rainpaw..
Crowtail

Oh uh well i mean you dont have to do much..
Flintstripe

*nuzzles her and lays down*
Sunheart
*sighs* I suppose happy isn't the word. Less stressed? Less than you'd think for what they're each dealing with. -Featherwing

Anything you want though. *nudges him lightly* -Treetail

*flops down beside him and snuggles close* -Frecklenose
*looks away* Im sure you have done enough for today *purrs*
Flintstripe

*starts to like the top of her head*
Sunheart

*nods taking another bite* Yea i think that word fits the issue better.
Crowtail
Ohhhhhh the thing. *Sighs*
last edited Больше года
"Wait... what?" *Looks at Blackpelt incredulously* "Hushpool was pregnant? Since when?!" ~ Thorntail

*Pads out of his den* ~ Falconstar

*Mews and paws blindly at Hushpool's belly* ~ Thunderkit
The thing makes me wanna cry again DX

Let's just hope things turn around for the better soon. -Featherwing

Whatever you say. *stretches* Tomorrow though, you and I have a date. -Treetail

*purrs happily* Who would have guessed you were such a romantic. -Frecklenose

*pulls Thunderkit closer to her stomach and licks her head* -Hushpool

Since two moons ago. I haven't gone to see them yet, but from what I hear you're the uncle of two little she-kits. -Blackpelt

*flicks his tail* Right over there. Let him know I'll be organizing the dusk patrol soon. *gets to his paws and pads toward the warriors den* -Scorchgaze

*purrs and nods* Will do! *heads over to Falconstar and dips her head* -Scorchgaze
Im sure things will all work out in the end Featherwing *yawns finishing the thrush*
Crowtail

Really? Thats kind of mean. *chuckles* Saying no one would think i was a romantic type!
Sunheart

*blushes* oh yea i almost forgot about that!
Flintstripe
*nods then grooms his fur* Why don't we get some rest. -Featherwing

*shakes his head* Here I am trying to think of all these ways to spoil you on our lovely outting and you forget about it? I'm hurt, honestly. *purrs in amusement* -Treetail

Well you always seemed to have the vibe that your brother and Flaxenrose and all their lovey behavior was unappealing to you. I'm not complaining though. *licks his chin* -Frecklenose
BE STRONG, TEAM!

*Wrinkles his nose* "Ugh, gross. Skyheart is one of the last cats who needs to be a father, anyway." ~ Thorntail

*Notices Sweetbriar and raises an eyebrow* "Back so soon?" ~ Falconstar
I try XD

*nudges him lightly* Come on now. I think he'll do a good job. -Blackpelt

Miss me? *flicks her tail* My father said he'd be organizing the dusk patrol, just to let you know. -Sweetbriar
I will admit, I haven't slept since we got back from the cavern. -Yellowblaze

I wonder why. She's never nasty towards anyone. -Burntheart

*looks up at Blackpelt* Does that make him a father? -Squirrelkit
•watches his kits curiously• Hushpool when are they going to get bigger?
Skyheart

•rolls his eyes• you know all because I don't agree to there mushy mushy love doesn't mean I'm not a romantic •purrs• every cat is different.
Sunheart

Hey there was a lot going on today!
Flintstripe

•nods and gets up• sounds like a plan
Crowtail
*crouches down to Squirrelkit's level* That does make Skyheart a father. It makes Thorntail an uncle. -Blackpelt

*rolls her eyes slightly* Skyheart they were just born today. It'll take them a little while before they start growing much. -Hushpool

*pads into the warriors den and lays down in their nest* -Featherwing

Uh huh suuuure. Excuses excuses. *nudges his flank with his muzzle* Wanna get some rest? -Treetail

I know. *licks his shoulders* -Frecklenose
But Foxkit isnt that old and he is alot bigger then our kits.
Skyheart

*lays besides him and starts to groom his fur*
Crowtail

*rolls his eyes* Sure you arent going to have anymore dreams are you? *laughs*
Flintstripe

*nuzzles her and lays his head down*
Sunheart
Больше года forgetful said…
*crouches low before running and pouncing on top of her brother* -honeykit
We also have she-cats. They'll be smaller until they build up their muscle. -Hushpool

*purrs* Have I ever told you how much I love you? -Featherwing

Hmm I don't know, I might. If I do I'll let you know since you seem to be so interested. *flicks his ear with his tail* Now stop giving me a hard time and get your tail up! -Treetail

*lays her head down beside his* I love you. -Frecklenose
*yelps and looks up at her* Hey i wasnt paying attention!
Foxkit

Plenty of times *purrs*
Crowtail

*gets up* Okay okay! *starts to pad to the warriors den* You arent going to sneak into my nest agian are you?
Flintstripe

I love you to.
Sunheart

Well it shouldnt matter if they are a she cat..*mutters*
Skyheart
They'll grow in time, love! -Hushpool

Just making sure. *purrs and nuzzles him* -Featherwing

*Follows beside him* I don't know. It might be lonely sleeping in my nest all alone now. *nudges him teasingly then looks at his parents* Get a den you two! -Treetail

Let's get some sleep. -Frecklenose
should say the same to you Treetail *gives him a stern look* plus we are in a nest.
Crowtail

*looks a little embarrassed*
Flintstripe

*nods* wanna sleep out here or in camp?
Sunheart

Okay ill trust you on this one
Skyheart
I was small when I was young too. I just had to work hard to grow my strength. *grooms the kits* -Hushpool

Ehh let's go back to camp. I don't know if I trust you not to throw me into the lake in the middle of the night. *purrs* -Frecklenose

*looks flustered* I was just joking. *mumbles and pads over to his nest* -Treetail

*purrs and nudges Crowtail lightly* Always giving him a hard time in front of his friends. -Featherwing
It's my duty as a father •purrs•
Crowtail

•laughs and follows him•
Flintstripe

•grins• awww
Sunheart

•huffs•
Skyheart
What's wrong? -Hushpool

Don't act like you wouldn't! *purrs in amusement as she sits up and shakes out her fur* -Frecklenose

*flops down and huffs* Why does everyone like to pick on me so much? -Treetail

More like your duty as a troublemaker. *purrs and tugs his ear playfully before laying his head down* -Featherwing
Probaly because you make it way to easy bud. *nudges him settling down in his nest*
Flintstripe

i dont want them to get picked on if they are to small.
Skyheart

Okay fine maybe i would but doesnt mean i will!
Sunheart

*purrs yawning and closing his eyes*
Crowtail
Love, they won't get picked on. *nudges his cheek with her muzzle* Remember, they're our kits. We'll teach them to handle themselves. No one will dare pick on them. -Hushpool

You'd definitely be in trouble. *flicks his nose with her tail as she starts walking* -Frecklenose

Well I guess that's another thing I'll have to work on. *bats at his tail playfully* -Treetail