Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 14601-14650 of 31229

Больше года tanglebelly said…
*perks his ears bouncing next to his sisters*
Foxkit

*looks at his kits proudly*
Tigerfang

*glances at him* Not sure to be honest.
Strongbreeze
Больше года TeamPeeta649 said…
I suppose we'll see. -Wrenflight

*pads out of the warriors den and gathers, sitting beside his mate* -Redshadow
*glances at Redshadow with a glare*
Tigerfang

*nods in agreement* Suppose we will.
Strongbreeze

*watches the High boulder with Featherwing* Hmm new apprentices.
Crowtail
I'm sure Shiverpaw and Rainpaw will appreciate it. I hope they don't have to for too much longer though. *leans his head against his mate's shoulder* She's worked so hard. She deserves to be a warrior. -Featherwing
*nods* She has been wanting it for so long...*sighs* Its a shame she wasnt made a warrior with her brother.
Crowtail
I'll just be happy when she finally is one. -Featherwing
Больше года KatieK102 said…
"Mousekit, Amberkit, and Foxkit, come forward." ~ Falconstar

*Walks forward obediently, her tail tip twitching excitedly, hazel eyes bright* ~ Mousekit

"Mousekit, you have reached the age of six moons and it is time for you to become an apprentice. Galewing will be your mentor, and I hope that he will pass everything he knows onto you." ~ Falconstar

*Spins around and scans the crowd for Galewing* ~ Mousepaw
last edited Больше года
*pads closer to watch her friends' ceremony* -Bloodkit

*nudges Berryfrost lightly* Maybe one of them will become your apprentice. Or the next litter. -Sweetbriar
"I doubt it," *murmurs back* "There are so many cats who have been a warrior longer than I have and haven't received an apprentice." ~ Berryfrost
I suppose. I just think you'd make an amazing mentor. -Sweetbriar

So, *leans down to whisper in his mate's ear* any idea why Tigerfang has started giving me the death glare? -Redshadow
last edited Больше года
*turns his attention back towards his kits*
Tigerfang

*sits waiting for his turn excitedly*
Foxkit

Hey maybe thats because they arent ready for an apprentice yet. *says quietly besides them*
Strongbreeze
Hmm you better hope you arent made a mentor you know. *nuzzles his mate*
Sunheart

*watches Bloodkit*
Skyheart
Больше года theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Blinks in surprise and pads up to Mousepaw, smiling down at her)-Galewing

(Sits next to Tigerfang and licks his shoulder)-Juniperleaf

(Shuffles paws nervously scanning the crowd)-Amberkit
I think I'm too new of a warrior. -Frecklenose
*looks at his mate* They are getting so old now. *purrs*
Tigerfang

Hey you never know!
Sunheart
"He's just jealous," *mutters* ~ Mistybreeze

*purrs shyly and touches noses with her new mentor* ~ Mousepaw

*His gaze flicks back to Amberkit* "Amberkit you have reached the age of six moons old and you are ready to become an apprentice. From this moment on your mentor will be Ivyfrost, and I hope that she will pass everything she knows onto you." ~ Falconstar

*Eyes widen in surprise, and a moment later an elated smile plays across her lips. She pads forward to touch noses with her new apprentice." ~ Ivyfrost
*chuckles at his sister*
Crowtail

*looks up at Falconstar excitedly waiting for him to call him up next*
Foxkit

"Foxkit you are officially six moons old and are ready to become an apprentice. Your new mentor will be Sheepfluff. I hope she passes everything she knows onto you." ~ Falconstar
last edited Больше года
*nods his head happily and looks around for his mentor purring*
Foxpaw
*licks his cheek* Well I'm not a mentor this time so we're good there. -Frecklenose

*smiles* I'm glad your sister was made a mentor. She'll be amazing at it. -Featherwing

Well with a mate like mine who wouldn't be jealous? -Redshadow
(Anyone know where Blue is?)

*Leans her head against his* "Maybe now that his kits are apprentices he'll back off..." ~ Mistybreeze

*Grins and nudges Sheepfluff* "What are you waiting for? Go get your apprentice, Fluff!" ~ Duskstorm
last edited Больше года
I'm not sure :p

Maybe. If he doesn't I have no intention of paying attention to him anyway. *licks her cheek* -Redshadow
Ah what a shame! *says teasingly*
Sunheart

*flicks his tail* Welp guess i wasnt chosen this time around.
Strongbreeze

*nods* She has been wanting an apprentice for awhile now. She really wants to be the deputy.
Crowtail
*nudges him lightly* I may be pregnant, but I'll still take you down. -Frecklenose

She's definitely got it in her. -Featherwing

We'll get apprentices eventually. -Wrenflight
*nods* Maybe the next litter. *chuckles*
Strongbrreze

*nods* Yea but now she is never going to stop about her becoming deputy. *purrs*
Crowtail

Oh whatever!
Sunheart
You doubt my power? *tugs playfully on his ear* -Frecklenose

That's good! *purrs* She shouldn't give up on it. -Featherwing

Think you could handle Bloodkit or Thunderkit as an apprentice? -Wrenflight
I mean just a tad. *brings his head down on hers*
Sunheart

Trust me she never gave up.
Crowtail

Eh....i think i might just skip that round of kits. *laughs*
Stongbreeze
*drags her tongue up his neck* That's not nice. -Frecklenose

*twines tails with him* -Featherwing

*chuckles* I'd like to see you try handling one of them. -Wrenflight
Hey i would say the same to you! They would drive both of us mad!
Strongbreeze

*flicks his ears hearing the younger warriors and turns his head to give them a glare*
Skyheart

*gets to his paws*
Crowtail

Hmm you are such a tease.
Sunheart
Me? Never. *bats her eyes innocently* -Frecklenose

Going to congratulate your sister? -Featherwing

Not that they aren't wonderful girls! *makes a point of looking at Skyheart when he says that* It'll just take a certain kind of warrior to mentor them. -Wrenflight
Больше года theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Touches noses with her new mentor, her body shaking nervously.)-Amberpaw

(Smiles at her) I can't wait to see you grow into a strong warrior.-Galewing

(Nods, watching her kits) I can't believe they're apprentices now. I almost don't want to see them leave the safety of camp.-Juniperleaf
Lets just hope they dont cause any trouble to all of there mentors.
Tigerfang

*licks her cheek swiftly* You know if i would have just met you and you batted your eyes at me i would have believed you,
Sunheart

*nods* Of course this is a big day for her!
Crowtail
*purrs* But you know me too well to believe me now? -Frecklenose

*licks his muzzle* Give her my congratulations as well. I'm going to see if I can find Rainpaw. -Featherwing
*purrs loudly* "I'll be the best apprentice ever," *promises* ~ Mousepaw

*smiles warmly at her* "You'll do fine," *murmers soothingly* ~ Ivyfrost

"And now," *flicks his tail* "we have two apprentices that should have been made warriors long ago. Shiverpaw, Rainpaw, step forward." ~ Falconstar

*eyes widen impossibly, her heart hammering furiously in her chest. Am I really about to become a warrior? Steps forward, eyes trained on her leader* ~ Shiverpaw
*hurries back over to Crowtail* I think it's finally time! -Featherwing

*watches anxiously, hoping his sister would finally get her name* -Treetail
*perks his ears* I heard!
Crowtail

*looks up from his mate and glances over at Shiverpaw*
Sunheart

*looks at his mate* You look more nervous then your sister you know.
Flintstripe

If you want to congratulate her after the ceremony I won't stop you. But don't tell her about the pregnancy. Not unless she's willing to apologize to me. -Frecklenose

I might just be. I really hope that this is it and she'll finally be a warrior. I've hardly gotten to spend any time with her because she's been so busy with apprentice duties. -Treetail
*nods* Someone just wants to hog all the attention dont you. *nudges her* But i wont tell her anything.
Sunheart

So is that your excuse for spending so much time with me then? *nudges him*
Flintstripe
I deserve the attention. *flicks him playfully with her tail* -Frecklenose

I don't need an excuse for that. *licks his head* -Treetail
*Looks to Shiverpaw* "Shiverpaw, your mentor was Blackpelt and even though he is no longer with us, I know that he would be very proud of the warrior you are. From this moment on until you join StarClan, your warrior name will be Shiverwind. StormClan honors your determination and your honesty as we welcome you as a full member of StormClan." ~ Falconstar

*Steps forward to give his shoulder a customary lick, then steps back again, unable to wipe the large grin from her face* ~ Shiverwind

*Watches her daughter proudly* ~ Mistybreeze
You must be so proud of her. *wraps his tail around his mate, happy for her but feeling a little awkward inside that he had no relationship at all with her kits* -Redshadow

*waits excitedly for Rainpaw to receive her name* -Treetail & Featherwing
*twins his tail to his mates*
Crowtail

*purrs hearing her new name*
Sunheart
*Purrs loudly and leans into him* "I am. Shiverwind has always dreamed of being a warrior, nothing more... she reminds me of Shadowpelt, when he was her age. He was by no means perect, but he was so bold and unswayed by the opinions of others... I hope he's watching over her and Chillsnow now." ~ Mistybreeze

*Turns to Rainpaw* "Rainpaw, the loss of Smokepaw haunts us all, but you've pushed through your grief with a quiet courage unlike any other. From this moment on and until you join StarClan, your warrior name will be Raindapple. StarClan honors your hunting ability and your grace as we welcome you as a full member of StormClan." ~ Falconstar
I'm sure he is and I'm sure he's just as proud as you. *licks her head* -Redshadow

*joins in the cheers for the new apprentices and warriors* -my cats

*rushes over to his sister excitedly* Finally! *purrs* Your name is perfect! -Treetail
"He should be. After everything... he owes them that much." *Stands up and pads over to her daughter, and affectionately licks the top of her head* ~ Mistybreeze

*Purrs and touches noses with her mother, eyes wide and bright* ~ Shiverwind
*pads over to Raindapple and Shiverwind, dipping his head politely to Mistybreeze* Congratulations. You've both really earned it. -Wrenflight

*nudges Berryfrost lightly* So, want to hear about my date? *purrs* -Sweetbriar
*gets to his paws following his friend*
Strongbreeze

*nods to his pad cheering and pads over to Shiverwind slowly*
Sunheart

*cheers his daughters name*
Crowtail

*looks at his sisters* We have the whole apprentice den to ourselves!
Foxpaw
*Flicks Shiverwind with her tail, then heads back over to Redshadow* "I suppose I have to share her." ~ Mistybreeze

*Grins at him* "Thanks. Now it won't be so embarrassing when I kick your tail sparing, since we're both warriors." ~ Shiverwind

"Absolutely!" *turns to face her* "Tell me everything!" ~ Berryfrost
*purrs* I have to share you sometimes so now you know my pain! -Redshadow

Hey! Whether you were an apprentice or not you're still older than me! *flicks her lightly with his tail, immediately becoming more ridged as Sunheart walks over* -Wrenflight

Let me give you just the basic overview first and then if you want I'll tell you the secrets. *flicks her tail in amusement, already knowing she'd want to hear them* So we went out early, watched the sunrise while relaxing a bit, then we went for a swim in the lake, ate on the shore and lastly we took a nap. -Sweetbriar

*pads over to Falconstar* Another perfectly delivered ceremony. *compliments* -Scorchgaze
*glances at Wrenflight tensing up a little bit*
Sunheart

*snorts at Wrenflights comment*
Strongbreeze

*watches the other kits from the nursery*
Tanglekit

*pads over to his daughter*
Crowtail