Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 23751-23800 of 31229

Больше года TeamPeeta649 said…
*wraps her paws around his neck, purring sweetly and leaning into the kiss* -Bloodpaw

Flamekit does it best..*shuffles his paws* -Ivorykit

When you start getting old like me and you don't have a lot going on in your own life being nosy is the only way to get excitement sometimes! -Darkmist

Well what could I do to help you exhaust yourself? *Rubs his muzzle against his neck* -Scorchgaze
Больше года tanglebelly said…
•huffs slightly biting her lip gently before resuming the kiss•
Foxpaw

Ivorykit you are good at it to! •says quickly• show them.
Flamekit

•looks at Ivorykit•. Cmon don’t be shy.
Flintstripe

Pa that means you need to find hobbies. •laughs•
Tanglepaw

Hmm maybe use those big burly paws of yours and give me a back massage.
Tigerfang
*pulls back slightly to lick his muzzle* -Bloodpaw

*nods and practices the move, keeping his paws shoulder width like Scorchgaze said* -Ivorykit

*huffs* I guess so. -Darkmist

A massage it is. *sits up and rubs his paws slowly up and down his back* -Scorchgaze
You know you have gotten pretty good at kissing. •purrs as she licks his muzzle and nuzzles the book in her neck•
Foxpaw

•purrs at Ivorykit• That was very good you both are quick learners just like me!
Flintstripe

•cuffs him amused• well I’m going to check on Bloodpaw so I’ll be back to mess with you more old man. •says padding to the medicine den•
Tanglepaw

•closes his ey ea purring• oh this is the stuff!
Tigerfang
I'd certainly like to think so. You're pretty good yourself. *tugs lightly on his ear* -Bloodpaw

You think so?! Will be grow up to be big and strong like you? -Ivorykit

*rolls his eyes in amusement* Since when did my kits get so sassy. *heads into the warriors den to find Flaxenrose* -Darkmist

Lucky you getting a massage by the waterfall. Pretty peaceful. *rubs his shoulders* -Scorchgaze
Let’s be fair we’ve had plenty of practice with each other havent we? •purrs and moves his muzzle back to hers and kisses again•
Foxpaw

Oh I’m sure you will! I mean you are my kits. •purrs• right Treetail?
Flintstripe

•slowlys an quietly pads into the medicine den and pauses hearing Foxpaw and Bloodpaw•
Tanglepaw

Why do you think I picked the falls? •purrs• little lower please.
Tigerfang
*laughs slightly into the kiss* I never would have thought I'd have so much experience kissing. You know my dad would be furious if he found out. Especially if he found out I've kissed two toms. -Bloodpaw

*huffs* What am I crow food over here? -Treetail

But I wanna be tall like you too Papa! -Ivorykit

*moves his paws back down his back* -Scorchgaze
•purrs at her• How do you think I feel he would skin my pelt off if he found out what we were doing.
Foxpaw

Mhmm only if you say you are and it’s not my fault then I’m built like a rock and you a branch
Flintstirpe

I wanna be buff like grandpa!
Flamekit

Mhmm that’s the spot!
Tigerfang
*licks his chin* But I wouldn't let him hurt anyone for my sake. -Bloodpaw

*sticks his tongue out at Flintstripe playfully* Rude. -Treetail

Feel good? *works his paws along his muscles* -Scorchgaze
•lifts his chin up for her• I’m glad for that then Becuase would be a shame getting my nice pelt skinned off by him. •teases•
Foxpaw

•oh shush you before I clamp your mouth shut. •says amused eyeing him playfully• then I can show the kits how a buff Tom fights
Flintstripe

•watche then for a moment before silently backing out of the den and heading back to the prey pile•
Tanglepaw

Really good go a little lower though. •purrs our stretching his body out for him•
Tigerfang
Lucky you then. *purrs and kisses him again* -Bloodpaw

You boys wouldn't want to see him hurt me would you? -Treetail

No! -Ivorykit

Mmm careful how low you have me go in camp. *moves his paws down more* -Scorchgaze
•moves his paws down lower to her hubs and presses her against him as they start kissing again• very lucky me and lucky you that all you have to worry about from me is Redshadow.
Foxpaw

•looked a little hesitant before answering• A little...I wanna see two warriors wrestle.
Flamekit

Do anything to lewd it’s on you. •grins•
Tigerfang
Well I don't have to really worry about him do I? I mean he seems cool. *winds her tongue with his* -Bloodpaw

*huffs* What do you say then, Flint. Want to have a sparring match? -Treetail

What a tease. *purrs* -Scorchgaze
•starts to grope her slightly as she winds their tongues• H-he really is the best..I’m glad he took me in.
Foxpaw

•sits up and stretches his muscles• oh I’m always down to show off a little bit. •grins• Buff dad is going to take out small dad.
Flintstripe

I mean unless you can convince me to go out you know.
Tigerfang.
So he's fine with us doing this? Or does he not know? -Bloodpaw

Keep that up and I won't go easy on you. *stands and stretches his long legs* -Treetail

You need that much convincing? *lays over him and slowly licks up the back of his neck* -Scorchgaze
•pulls away a bit to answer• Yeah he knows about this..he doesn’t seem to mind as long as we don’t go to far with it he said...•blushing a bit• but I really don’t know what to far is with you. •says continuing to rub her hips•
Foxpaw

Oh bring it on you trouble maker. •growls lightly at him and crouches down• Now watch closely you two.
Flintstripe

•let’s put a quick moan before covering his mouth quickly• Fuck! Okay let’s go. •says moving out from under him and to his paws•
Tigerfang
Well I'm definitely not becoming a mother any time soon if ever so I think anything that could make that a possibility is definitely too far. -Bloodpaw

*crouches and slowly moves around him* -Treetail

*sits with Flamekit and watches curiously* -Ivorykit

*grins slightly and nudges him outside* Where to? -Scorchgaze
•laughs• And I don’t want to be father to soon either so I’m okay with that plus their are other things warriors do to so you know. •purrs and nuzzles her neck again•
Foxpaw

•does the same moving in a circle with him•
Flintstripe

•watches intensely• Get him dad!
Flamekit

•huffs• you tell me you are the one who got me moaning.
Tigerfang
Really? -Bloodpaw

Who are you rooting for? -Ivorykit

*swipes at his legs* -Treetail

Mmm I certainly wouldn't want to make you wait too long. *stops once they were inside the tree line* No patrols should be going out any time soon so here is fine. *licks his neck* -Scorchgaze
•nods• There are other ways to please a Tom you know. •laughs a bit and nuzzles her head• if you are curious I can always tell you .
Foxpaw

Flintstripe! •says watching them• What about you?
Flamekit

•dodges back a bit before bringing down a heavy paw onto Treetails shoulder•
Flintstripe

•moans quieter this time• W-what id I’m a bit to noisy this time? •teasss•
Tigerfang
Sure why not. -Bloodpaw

Uh I'm okay with whoever wins. -Ivorykit

*uses his longer reach to hook the front paws still on the ground and yank it out from under him* -Treetail

We're far enough from camp. No one will hear. *Moves him on his back and licks his chest* -Scorchgaze
Well...sometimes a she cat will use her muzzle or mouth. •says giving her nose a lick• or they can use their paws.
Foxpaw

Oh that’s no fun! Cmon dad beat DAddy!
Flamekit

•huffs as he falls onto his stomach and quickly swats out at Treetail•
Flintstripe

•moans lightly from his licks and planted his paws onto his muscles back feeling him up•
Tigerfang
Really? How do you know all this? -Bloodpaw

*pounces on his back, dropping his weight down on him* -Treetail

*licks up his neck and kisses him, brushing their stomachs together* -Scorchgaze
*gives her an embarrassed look* Well i over here the younger warriors alot over at the other camp..They arent very uh...quiet about it.
Foxpaw

*holds his ground easily holding him up with his bigger body and reels up onto his back paws before slamming down on his back crushing him underneath him*
Flintstripe

Did you see that Ivorykit!?
Flamekit

*pricks his toned shoulder and lifts his neck up for him* I c-cant beleive i got used to this.
Tigerfang
Oh...What do they talk about? Other than the thing you just told me. -Bloodpaw

*gasps as all the air gets knocked out of him**wraps his long front legs around his neck, pulling him into a headlock* -Treetail

Y-Yeah. -Ivorykit

Mm and how do you feel about it now. *licks his muzzle* -Scorchgaze
Well they like to share how they well...uh make each other feel good and wahts the best way and such...i mean ive tried a few things myself but...its only me soo. *says looking away embarrassed explaining*
Foxpaw

*gasps slightly from the lock squirming wildly rolling side to side*
Flintstripe

Oh whats that! *says watching him put Flintstripe in a headlock*
Flamekit

I....i like it...*says brushing his chest up against him*
Tigerfang
What did you do? I haven't done anything other than kissing. -Bloodpaw

Some type of hold. -Ivorykit

*grunts under his shifting weight* -Treetail

That's good. How about you direct me this time. Tell me what you want me to do. -Scorchgaze
Well you know females and males have differnt parts..So i fiddled around with it like i said before its sensitive.
Foxpaw

Ahh. *glances at Ivorykit* Are you okay?
Flamekit

*breaks free of the lock and turns quickly so he was standing over him and puts a forleg to his neck holding him down with his weight*
Flintstripe

*nods* Well you can already tell im a bit excited you know. *nods down to his length* How about you treat me well before you take me.
Tigerfang
Oh right I remember you telling me that. I've never tried that on myself so maybe it'd be worth a shot. That's interesting though that they discuss it so openly. Who all do you hear talk about it? -Bloodpaw

Yeah I just don't want one of them to get hurt. -Ivorykit

*kicks out at him with his hind legs* -Treetail

Done deal. *licks down his stomach before eagerly sucking his hard on* -Scorchgaze
Strongbreeze and Berryfrost for sure. •says quickly• and the other I’m assuming you can figure it out with the group they are always with.
Foxpaw

•grunts from the kicks and cuts off his air with a swift movement of his for leg on his neck•
Flintstripe

Oh...yea I don’t wanna see them get hurt either..they wouldn’t hurt each other though.
Flamekit

•purrs loudly as he sucks him letting him do his work•
Tigerfang
Oh yeah probably. Hmm. I've never put much thought into that stuff but it sounds interesting. -Bloodpaw

*wheezes slightly at the loss of air**nails him with a good kick in the stomach, pushing him off before rolling back onto his paws* -Treetail

*rubs his sack with a paw as he works his tongue around his length* -Scorchgaze
•nods and looks at her before pressing his muzzle to hers• Yeah a few things to think about I guess. •purrs•
Foxpaw

•stumbles back a bit and crouches down with a smug grin• You know Treetail this sparring matches used to go a lot more in your favor back in the days.
Flintstripe

•moans slightly as pre starts to flow out of his hard on• y-you really are blessed from star clan. •says with a slight tease•
Tigerfang
Sorry for all the questions. I was just curious. -Bloodpaw

*narrows his eyes as he crouches* Glad you could finally catch up to my level. -Treetail

How sweet. *takes him all the way down to the base, his tongue teasing the tip of his member* -Scorchgaze
No it’s all good! •laughs and gives her a gentle headbutt• you would have learned this all yourself eventually anyways.
Foxpaw

•lashes his tail at his comment and charges at him quickly barreling him over•
Flintstripe

•bucks his hips upwards as he does that instinctively• D-dam it you are j-just to good at this! •mumbles out barely•
Tigerfang
I mean maybe. Who knows. *licks his cheek* -Bloodpaw

*pushes at him and cuffs him* -Treetail

*holds his hips up so his member was a deeply in his mouth as possible* -Scorchgaze
•lays his head down and watches her• So what were you plans after you were done visiting me or did you want to keep me company for the rest of the day? •purrs•
Foxpaw

•powers through his shoves and knocks him down onto his back and pins him down with a huff•
Flintstripe

•grits his teeth and let’s put a hiss as he finishes•
Tigerfang

As much as I'd love to just lay around all day here with you I still have some work to do. *nuzzles his cheek* -Bloodpaw

*uses the strength in his hind legs to lift him up slightly, aiming to throw off his balance* -Treetail

*pulls back after cleaning him off* Anything else you want me to do? -Scorchgaze
Ahh fine.. •purrs and nudges her• well if you have to go it’s not like I can stop you. •says nodding to his bad leg•
Foxpaw

•stands his ground and holds him down• Oh not this time.
Flintstripe

Besides you to fuck me not really.
Tigerfang
last edited Больше года
I'll be back later though so don't think you're free of me. *teases* -Bloodpaw

*Huffs and struggles in his grip* -Treetail

Well that I can definitely do. *grinds his member against his rear* You got me all wound up earlier. It was so hard to not think about how badly I wanted to breed you. *pushes into him slowly* -Scorchgaze
Oh i never would. *purrs watching her and gives her one more kiss* See you when i see you.
Foxpaw

Give up yet troublemaker?
Flintstirpe

*grips his shoulders tightly as he pushes in and squeezes his eyes at his size* T-thats somthing i still cant get used to t-though!
Tigerfang
I'll see you later. *heads out of the den* -Bloodpaw

Fine. *let's up under his weight* -Treetail

What is? The mating? -Scorchgaze
*nods watching her go purring loudly*
Foxpaw

*looks up from the freshkill pile seeing her*
Tanglepaw

*purrs getting off of him as he does that*
Flintstripe

No! Your size!
Tigerfang
*joins him* I'm dreading the next round of chores. *flops over next to him* -Bloodpaw

Good job papas. -Ivorykit

Well I'll go slow for a bit. Give you a few moments to adjust. *thrusts him slowly, not going in all the way yet**licks and kisses on his neck while reaching his paw down to stroke his member* -Scorchgaze
•looks at her as she flops down• was being with Foxpaw that exhausting? •says continuing to eat•
Tanglepaw

•purrs and pads back to the kits• Victory for me!
Flintstripe

•purrs and runs over to Treetail• Can you show me that head move!?
Flamekit

•moans out lightly as he touches him and purrs as he kisses his neck• t-that would be nice.
Tigerfang
Just as exhausting as being with you. *teases and flicks him playfully with her tail* -Bloodpaw

Sure. Flintstripe get your tail back over here. -Treetail

Let me know when you're ready for me to go harder or deeper. *keeps up his slow shallow thrusting**sucks on his pulse point sensually* -Scorchgaze
Uh huh sure. *says getting to his paws* Well i finished all the other chores for you.
Tanglepaw

*blinks* huh? *says padding back over to him*
Flintstripe

*nods his head* You can g-go a little harder and deeper.. *puffs out*
Tigerfang
Really? We don't have anything else to do today? -Bloodpaw

*grabs him quickly and pulls him into another head lock* So you lock one arm around their neck like this. You take your other paw and use it to hold your arm against your chest tight so that it's hard for them to break the hold. -Treetail

*pushes into him until he hits his spot before picking up the pace and intensity of his thrusts* -Scorchgaze
*shakes his head* You were in there for awhile you know. *points out*
Foxpaw

*gasps in surrpise when he grabs him*
Flintstripe

*moans loudly* F-fuck! It f-feels good!
Tigerfang
I guess so. Well you wanna just hang out now? -Bloodpaw

If you're doing this with a clanmate you don't want to make your grip too tight because you don't want to actually choke them. Got it, bud? -Treetail

*nods slightly, pushing all the way into him before slowly easing back out and repeats* You feel amazing. -Scorchgaze
Uh I guess unless you want to go back to Foxpaw. •says stretching out•
Tanglepaw

•squirms• you can let go now.
Flintstripe

•nods quickly• okay! Got it! Ivorykit let me practice on you.
Flamekit

•gasps loosing his breath for a moment and a ripple goes through him•
Tigerfang