Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 24351-24400 of 31229

Больше года tanglebelly said…
You will never hear me complaining when it comes to you. •says after a moment pulling away before continuing his tail slowly starting to twine with hers•
Tanglepaw

Good papa and pa went hunting!
Flamekit

See you later Darkmist. •says looking around spotting the kits• Surprise surprise they are with Scorchgaze.
Flintstripe
Больше года TeamPeeta649 said…
*slowly moves her tongue into his mouth as they continue kissing* -Bloodpaw

Well looks like they're back now. I'm sure they brought you a nice treat. -Scorchgaze

*chuckles* Of course. They're just obsessed with their grandpa. -Scorchgaze
•let’s put a low rumble and pulls away from her slowly• you know you have gotten pretty good I’m just saying.
Tanglepaw

Treats!? •says looking at his parents before darting over•
Flamekit

•purrs• someone is excited to see us though.
Flintstirpe
I've had some good practice. -Bloodpaw

How's my little warrior? *nudges his head* -Treetail
Mhmm. •moves out from under her and touches his nose to hers as he gets to his paws• well besides what we just ended up doing and swimming anything else you want to do? I’m open for anything just saying.
Tanglepaw

Good me and Ivorykit played moss ball but it wasn’t as fun without scorchgaze but then he woke up so we went to see him!
Flamekit

•watches the kits from besides Scorchgaze•
Tigerfang
Not really that I can think of. -Bloodpaw

*licks his cheek* -Scorchgaze

*purrs* Well I hope you aren't wearing out your grandpa too much. -Treetail
You sure? Nothing else you want to do? *shakes out his fur and starts to groom himself*
Tanglepaw

We arent well im not atleast.
Flamekit

*glances at him * Mhmm? Want something?
Tigerfang
Did you have something in mind? -Bloodpaw

Just to be sweet with my mate. -Scorchgaze

Good boy. *noses him* So I couldn't resist and I brought you a little something special. -Treetail
*shrugs* Like i said anything im down for i was just wondering if you had anything you wanted to do otherwise we can head back.
Tanglepaw

You are always and have always been sweet with me even when i didnt notice. *touches his nose to his*
Tigerfang

What did you bring me?!
Flamekit

*shakes his head amused and heads over to Scorchgaze*
Flintstripe
Well let's head back for now. *gets up with a stretch**shakes her damp pelt before heading back* It was nice to get out. -Bloodpaw

*purrs* Of course. I'm very loving. *looks up at Flintstripe comes over* How're you doing, son?. -Scorchgaze

*sets down a small branch of blueberries* These are some of my favorites. -Treetail
*nods* Sounds like a plan lets get going. *says padding after her*
Tanglepaw

Im doing good im just checking on Ivorykit. *purrs* They werent to much of a bother were they?
Flintstripe

*looks at them curriously* What are they?
Flamekit
*returns to camp* Want to share a meal? -Bloodpaw

Of course not. They are perfectly behaved. -Scorchgaze

*jumps off his grandpa and nuzzles against his father's legs* -Ivorykit

Blueberries. They're really sweet. -Treetail
Oh you know i do. *purrs* What are we sharing though?
Tanglepaw

Well thats good to know. Means Treetail hasn't gotten to them yet. *laughs before leaning down and licking his sons head* Your father got you a present if you want to go see.
Flintstripe

*tilts his head before trying one and his eyes open wide in surprise* They are really sweet!
Flamekit

They never seem to cause any trouble so that's nice.
Tigerfang
I'm good with whatever. -Bloodpaw

A present?! *rushes over to them* -Ivorykit

*purrs* They really are adorable kits. -Scorchgaze

*purrs* Told you. *nudges Ivorykit* Try one. -Treetail

Ohh it's good! -Ivorykit
Sounds good ill just pick something out for us go find us a spot to eat.
Tanglepaw

*shakes his head amused* They really are. *says before padding after him*
Flintstripe

Well you seem to be a great grandpa. *chuckles*
Tigerfang

*nods quickly* Can we have more?
Flamekit
*pads over to a sunny spot just by the entrance* -Bloodpaw

*licks his cheek* I try my best to be great in every aspect. -Scorchgaze

Have the rest of the ones here and later I'll get you more. -Treetail
*picks out a vole and pads back over towards her* Here we go. *says setting down the vole*
Tanglepaw

Oh ive noticed that long ago. *says resting his head on his paws*
Tigerfang

Thanks papa! *says taking another making sure to share wtih Ivorykit*
Flamekit
Looks good. *pats the spot next to her for him to lay down* -Bloodpaw

*rubs his back soothingly* You know, I think for today we can take a bit of a day off from duties. I want to have a nice date day with you. -Scorchgaze

*purrs and eats his share happily* -Ivorykit

*looks at his mate* I spoil them don't I? -Treetail
*lays besides her* Well since im a gentle tom you can have the first bite.
Tanglepaw

You sure? I mean im done but are you sure?
Tigerfang

Is that really a question? *says amused* Ofcourse you do.
Flintstripe
Thanks. *takes a bite before nudging it back* So have you talked to Mousepaw recently? -Bloodpaw

It wouldn't kill anyone for me to take one day off. I'll schedule some patrols quickly then we can have the day to ourselves. -Scorchgaze

*chuckles* Well I learned it from my dad. Featherwing always soiled us. -Treetail
Uh no not really she has been a bit distant. *says awkwardly*
tanglepaw

Well if you insist. *purrs* Lets do a date day then.
Tigerfang

Mhmm spoiled little kit you are. *licks his ear* Always getting what you wanted.
Flintstripe
Oh I'm sorry. Maybe she's feeling off since Foxpaw's injury. -Bloodpaw

Sounds perfect. I'll go put those patrols together. -Scorchgaze

Hey not always! But I got the most important thing I wanted. *nuzzles him* -Treetail
Eh it's whatever i keep myself busy plus you are here aswell. *takes a bite*
Tanglepaw

*nods getting to his paws*
Tigerfang

And what is that? *bends down and nuzzles the kits*
Flintstripe
Yeah that's true. *eats with him* I can't wait until we're warriors. -Bloodpaw

Meet you at the entrance. *pads to the warriors den* -Scorchgaze

You obviously. -Treetail
You and me both. We will have so much more freedom to do what we want.
Tanglepaw

*shakes his head and follows him* Right behind you.
Tigerfang

Ahh i thought you would have said our adorable kits. *purrs* Bit i guess im a good answer aswell.
Flintstripe
I just can't wait to make Falconstar proud. -Bloodpaw

*finishes up the scheduling then makes their way out* So how about we start with just some sunning in the forest. -Scorchgaze

Well it's because I have you that we have the kits. -Treetail
Oh just Falconstar what about your parents? •says taking a bite•
Tanglepaw

I’m so down for that I get to be lazy in the sun like my favorite thing.
Tigerfang

True but I did have a paw in making them. •says amused•
Flintstirpe
I want to make them proud too. They just won't be here to see me become a warrior. -Bloodpaw

*purrs* I figured as much. I tend to know what you like. *pads into the forest, looking around for a nice sunny patch of grass* -Scorchgaze

Yeah yeah I know. That's why Flamekit is the spitting image of you. *purrs* -Treetail
Yea...I mean have you thought about actualy visiting them at their camp?
Tanglepaw

We've been best friends since we were born so id hope so.
Tigerfang

Mhmm he is going to be a stud when he is fully grown dont cha think? *says nuzzling the kits one more time and lays down*
Flintstripe

*glances at his parents enjoying the berries*
Flamekit
I've thought about it. They came here to visit me so I thought it may be cool to visit them sometime. -Bloodpaw

*licks his cheek* That's true. *stops and lays down in a sunny spot* Here looks perfect. -Scorchgaze

If he's anything like his dad he definitely will be. -Treetail
Hey if you go i wouldnt mind seeing whats over there.
Tanglepaw

Mhmm the sun in the perfect spot id have to agree.
Tigerfang

I would hope so i mean im pretty hot not going to lie right? *laughs and stretches* Well what do you want to do for the rest of the day since we did our duties for the day.
Flintstripe
*nods* We'd have to go when Falconstar wouldn't notice. -Bloodpaw

*grooms his fur as he settles beside him* -Scorchgaze

I'm okay doing whatever you want. *wraps his tail around the kits* I did promise them I'd get them some more berries. -Treetail
I mean we could ask him if we could visit.
Tanglepaw

*purrs and stretches out*
Tigerfang

Oh make sure they are good berries and dont give them to many though.
Flintstripe
I just don't know how he'd feel about that. -Bloodpaw

Enjoying yourself, handsome? -scorchgaze

I know. Don't want them to get stomach aches. -Treetail
Thats true...and if said no it would be a downer..
Tanglepaw

Ofcourse im doing a couple of my favorite things sunning and hanging with my best friend.
Tigerfang

Yup we have to be responsable. *purrs* Isn't that right you two? *says looking at the kits*
Flintstripe

*nods* Yea! *laughs a bit brushing up against Treetail*
Flamekit
He doesn't want cats going back and forth between camps and I'm sure that applies to visiting too. *finishes her portion of the meal then stretches* I'll think about asking though. Don't want to risk getting in trouble. Want to come check on Foxpaw with me? -Bloodpaw

I'm glad you're having a nice time. *lays on his back and pulls Tigerfang close to him, settling him so he could rest his head on his chest* -Scorchgaze

*purrs and nuzzles against his father's legs* -Ivorykit

*nuzzles them happily* It's just hard to resist spoiling you two. -Treetail
I guess that makes sense...Still you would think he would want whats best for the clan..and uhh...no i think im good he probably is sleeping and its cramped in the den.
Tanglepaw

*nuzzles his neck* And how about you? I hope you are having just as good of a time then i am.
Tigerfang

Mhmm gotta grow some back bone then Treetail. *laughs* Well when you to kittens are done snacking make sure to wash yourself off Blueberries are messy.
Flnitstripe

We will papa!
Flamekit
All right. I'll catch up with you later. I just wanna make sure he's doing all right. *licks his ear before heading to the medicine cat den**notices him sleeping and quietly settles beside his nest* -Bloodpaw

Of course. It's peaceful, a beautiful day and I'm getting to spend one on one time with you. Couldn't be happier. -Scorchgaze

Yes papa. -Ivorykit

Well, love, would you like to take a walk with me? We can find some berries for them? -Treetail
*nods watching her go and heads over to his father*
Tanglepaw

*shifts slightly feeling her warmth as she settles down besides him and blinks awake tiredly* Oh your back.
Foxpaw

And we both know how much you love our one on one time. I mean im sure you day dreamed about it way back in our prime. *teases*
Tigerfang

Good kits. *says resting his head on his paws and looks up at his mate* Mhmm i guess i wouldnt mind a walk. Think we could find a kit sitter? I dont see my dad around so we would need someone else.
Flintstripe

*starts to wash his paws then his pelt happily*
Flamekit

Afternoon, son. How're you today? -Darkmist

Sorry I didn't mean to wake you. -Bloodpaw

*rolls his eyes playfully* How'd you guess? Have to say though the real thing is much better. -Scorchgaze

I'm sure my sister would have no problem watching over them. I'll go get her. *heads off to the warriors den and returns with Raindapple* Kit sitter acquired. Now you boys be good for your aunt okay? -Treetail

We will papa. -Ivorykit
Im good just went out with Bloodpaw and got back.
Tanglepaw

Oh no its fine. *purrs* Your company is always welcomed you know that.
Foxpaw

I would hope so i know im a catch.
Tigerfang

You two are leaving again? *says nuzzling up against Raindapple*
Flamekit

*Purrs* We will be back. *nudges his mate* Cmon,
Flintstripe
Seems like you've been hard at work this morning. Finish all your duties? -Darkmist

*moves into the nest beside him* Well I at least tried to be quiet so I didn't disturb your rest. -Bloodpaw

Mm that's true. So cute too. -Scorchgaze

We're going to get you more berries like I promised. Then we'll be back. *follows his mate out* -Treetail
Yup finished all my task easily. *purs*
Tanglepaw

*moves a paw around her as she enters the nest* You waking me is never a disturbance. So what were you up to?
Foxpaw

Cute? Thats a new one.
Tigerfang

So were arent just looking for berries are we?
Flintstripe
Good boy. It's nice to get everything done early so you can have the rest of the day to train or relax. -Darkmist

Got all my duties for the day done then Tanglepaw hung out at the lake for a bit. -Bloodpaw

I certainly think you have your cute moments. *kisses his cheek* -Scorchgaze

*chuckles under his breath, stopping at a dense part of the forest* You know me too well. *suddenly pounces on him, nipping and tugging at his scruff* -Treetail
last edited Больше года
Yup! Im a good apprentice. *shakes his head amused* And i wouldnt know what to do for training for the day.
Tanglepaw

Oh what did you two end up doing?
Foxpaw

*raises his head and kisses his back on the cheek* But you definietly have more cute moments.
Tigerfang

*rolls with him before getting pinned and moves his paws to the side of his body* Mhmm how could i just tell?
Flintstripe
Well I could take you on in a sparring match. *nudges him playfully* -Darkmist

Went for a swim. Kissed for a little bit, nothing crazy though. Somehow it seems like I save my really good make out sessions for you. *flicks him with her tail in amusement* -Bloodpaw

Oh please. Like when? -Scorchgaze

I think it's because you were thinking the same thing. You were hoping I'd bring you out here to toy with you. *puts a paw to his cheek and hooks a toe into the corner of his mouth, stretching his mouth open* Mm. Already looking nice and inviting. -Treetail
Oh you think you can handle me still pa? I am a bit bigger then you now.
Tanglepaw

*swallows a bit at her mentioning a kiss but ignores it* Ah sounds like you had fun then,
Foxpaw

Everyday you are a cute moment. *purrs*
Tigerfang

*squirms a bit with a small whimper of pleasure as he hooks his mouth * I m-mean how long have we been best friends and mates? Id be horrible if i couldnt read you. *says moving his body up against him*
Flintstripe
You're certainly taking after your grandpa that's for sure. But size isn't everything. I've got enough skills to take down a larger cat. -Darkmist

Yeah it was fun. I just wanna know when you and I will be able to go out and have fun again. *rests her chin on his paws* How is your leg feeling? -Bloodpaw

Well how sweet. *licks his ears* -Scorchgaze

So is that an admission then? *crouches over him and moves down his body* You were waiting to be man handled. *licks his member teasingly slow, but still firmly and hungrily* -Treetail
*raises an eye* Oh really now?
Tanglepaw

*starts to groom her ear* me and you both...I mean i can walk..well limp around more and put a little weight on my leg. *purrs* So im guessing soon ill just be doing alot of excerises to make sure iget back to where i was.
Foxpaw

*leans again him* Are you worried that the clan might not do so well with most of our younger warriors leaviung for the other camp?
Tigerfang

*huffs as he moves down lookng down and watching him* W-what do you think? *moans out before bucking upward at the feeling of him sucking him hungerily*
Flintstripe
Of course. I'm a warrior for a reason you know. -Darkmist

You're still pretty hot if you ask me. *cuffs him playfully* -Bloodpaw

Part of me worries about that. We've become smaller than we've ever been in all my years. But at the same time that'll help us once leaf-bare hits. It's coming up fast. -Scorchgaze

*winds his tongue around his length* Most definitely. *shoves two of his toes back into his mouth, making thrusting motions against his tongue while continuing to suck him* -Treetail