Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 24801-24850 of 31229

Больше года tanglebelly said…
We do not! We just were better at winning!
Flintstripe

*laughs * PAPA is a cheater!
Flamekit

*blinks and shuffles beneath her* Y-you sure? I-i mean im fine with that!
Foxpaw

Okay mama..*says closing hsi eyes to rest*
Swampkit

*nos* Kinda...
Tanglepaw
Больше года TeamPeeta649 said…
*laughs and bats the ball with her* -Ivorykit

Just don't tease them too much about it. *purrs* -Sweetbriar

I've just been curious about it....The way my ma made it sound is that it feels really nice. So...do you want to start or should I? -Bloodpaw

*curls up around him* -Frecklenose

I'm sorry Tanglepaw. I wish I could give been advice. I just only have experience with your mother. -Darkmist
*gets the ball and rols with it tosing it at his aunt* Aunty whats the other camp like?
Flamekit

I...up to you i wouldnt mind...either. *blushes brushing against her*
Foxpaw

its fine...pa its not your fault.
Tanglepaw
It's more open in the forest. The dens are all paw made in bushes and between tree roots. It's not like the cave where everything is etched out in stone. -Sweetbriar

I-I guess I'll start since it was my idea. *moves her paw down and rubs between his legs* -Bloodpaw

Well I'm sure there's still plenty of time to woo your she-cat. You guys are still young. -Darkmist
Isnt it cold outside though?
Flamekit

O-oh okay! *says huffing as she moves her paw down gasping as she starts to rub*
Foxpaw

*smiles slihgtly and nods* yea thats true..
Tanglepaw

*looks at his mate amused* I dont know if we should have let play with the little ones *purrs*
Flitnstripe
They're built to that in leaf-bare snow won't get in. The walls are dense so they retain heat better. -Sweetbriar

They're going to be obsessed with her now. *chuckles* -Treetail

Let me know if I do something wrong. *moves down and eyes him shyly before dragging her tongue up his length* -Bloodpaw

*nudges him lightly* It still feels weird having these talks. In my eyes I'm not nearly this old to be having mate talks with my kits. -Darkmist
Ooooh! It sounds like fun there are all the kits over there having fun?
Flamekit

Mhmm they get hooked on anyone who will play with them.
Flintstripe

*nods his head gasping feeling her tongue* I-i dont think you are doing anything w-wrong!
Foxpaw

*laughs* Thats fine pa. I dont wanna make you uncomfortable so you dont have to talk about it.
Tanglepaw
I think it's cute. -Treetail

They have fun, but everything comes with it's challenges. -Sweetbriar

Well I've never done this before obviously. So just tell me to stop if something feels wrong. *licks him a bit more before taking him into her muzzle**moves her tongue around him as she sucks* -Bloodpaw

I'm not uncomfortable. It just makes me realize how fast you're growing. -Darkmist
I just wish she could stay longer..*sighs and leans against him*
Flintstripe

Really what are the challenges?
Flamekit

*glances down at her seeing her take his full length and lets out a moan feeling her tongue around his member his pre starting to leak out and thrust forward slightly in reaction*
Foxpaw

Oh makes you feel old then? *laughs*
tanglepaw
I know. *nuzzles his cheek comfortingly* Tell Falconstar she's here and maybe he won't let her leave. *chuckles* -Treetail

Being out in the open just means we have to be more cautious. -Sweetbriar

*gropes his sack with her paw, following the steps explained by her mother the best she could**takes him down to the base, gasping slightly at the feeling of him hitting the back of her throat* -Bloodpaw

That too. *cuffs him lightly* -Darkmist
*snorts* Oh dont even start that right now if she hears you she will claw your tail off!
Flintstripe

What is there to be mroe cautious about?
Flamekit

*his breathing gets heavy at this new sensation moves a paw to hold her still while he moves his hibs upward into her muzzle* S-shit im getting close B-bloodpaw! *pants out as she masssages his sack before climaxing*
Foxpaw

*sighs and stretches* I should see if there is any patrol i should be sent on.
Tanglepaw
She would never! Sweet loves me. -Treetail

Cats always have predators, Flamekit. It's just in the cave we're further from them and more hidden. -Sweetbriar

*does her best to swallow, licking him clean afterward* Well? *watches for his reaction, wiping her muzzle with the back of her paw* -Bloodpaw

All right I'll talk to you later then. -Darkmist
Mhmm sure she does i mean she even let you pretend to like her remember?
Flinstripe

What kind of predators do we have?
Flamekit

*takes a deep breath his member still throbbing from climaxing and looks down at her shyly* I-i really enjoyed that..*says once he gets his breath back*
Foxpaw

*nods looking around for Scorchgaze*
Tanglepaw
*snorts in amusement* She had no clue that was even happening until shortly before they left. Berryfrost and Freckle let the cat out of the bag. -Treetail

I think that's a conversation for when you're older. *pats his head gently* No need to worry you now. -Sweetbriar

*purrs slightly* Well I'm glad I didn't totally mess that up. *moves up and lays beside him* -Bloodpaw

*waits outside the medicine cat den nervously* -Scorchgaze
*cant help but laugh* True they really messed that one up now didnt they? And imagine they did all of that as soon as we became mates.
Flitnstripe

*huffs and nods* Okay....
Flamekit

*nods licking her neck and begins to dragon his tongue to her chest licking her it gently then gets a little rougher* Guess its my turn to return the pleasure isnt it?
Foxpaw

*pads over to him* Hey Scorchgaze you okay?
Tanglepaw
I just wonder how it'll all pan out. -Treetail

*licks his head lightly* For now just enjoy being a kit and having fun. I miss that. -Sweetbriar

Only if you want to. *purrs softly* -Bloodpaw

Yeah I'm all right. What can I do for you Tanglepaw? -Scorchgaze
And did it pan out to what you wanted it to?
Flintstripe

I will aunty! *crouches down and pounce at her leg*
Flamekit

No i do..*says moving a paw down between her legs and massages it gently continue to lick at her neck and chest*
Foxpaw

Do you ahve any patrols for me to join?
Tanglepaw
I meant for Sweet. -Treetail

*purrs at him* Such sweet boys. -Sweetbriar

*moans and leans her head back, granting him more access* -Bloodpaw

Well how are you at fishing? I was going to send a patrol to the stream to catch some trout before leaf-bare hits and the water freezes over. -Scorchgaze
Oooh! Yea that to. *purrs*
Flintstripe

Aunty...are you leaving soon?
Flamekit

*looks up at her and moves down lower dragging his tongue down her body and takes a deep breath spreading her leges slightly before working his muzzle down to her lower area*
Foxpaw

*nods* I think ill be okay at it.
Tanglepaw
I'll probably have to, sweetie. -Sweetbriar

*gasps and moans loudly in surprise**covers her her mouth with a paw, trying to stifle her moans* -Bloodpaw

Perfect then. I'll send you out with Treetail and your mentor. -Scorchgaze
Ah okay....Well will you come back to play with us again?
Flamekit

*starts to lap at her harder holding her legs down to manage her movements before movving his muzzle off and licks his lips taking a deep breath before sliding a paw toe in slowly*
Foxpaw

*nods* Yes sir! *starts to pad towards Treetail*
Tanglepaw
I'll try to visit again as soon as I can. *nuzzles their heads* -Sweetbriar

*notices him heading over* Hey Tanglepaw. What's up? -Treetail

*eyes widen at the feeling of him pushing into her* F-Foxpaw! *can't help moaning more* T-That feels s-so good! -Bloodpaw
*purrs* Okay aunty. *looks at his brother and crouches down before poucing at him*
Flamekit

We are going on a fishing trip with my mentor. *says padding towards the entrance*
Tanglepaw

*watches her reaction and begins to slide it in and out*
Foxpaw

*squeaks and runs* Can't catch me! -Ivorykit

I'll be back, love. *licks his cheek* Catch you later, Sweet. *Follows Tanglepaw* -Treetail

*pants slightly as her legs shake from pleasure**brushes her tail between his legs* -Bloodpaw
*chases after him quickly*
Flamekit

*looks up at his sister* So whats the plan now?
Flintstripe

*waits for him with his mentor before heading out*
Tanglepaw

*huffs feelign her tail and sticks in another toe* y-you okay?
Foxpaw
Well it's just a waiting game until we can figure out what's going on with Swampkit. -Sweetbriar

We going to the stream? -Treetail

*nods, gasping more as she climaxes* I-It feels so good...-Bloodpaw
Fair have you talked to Freckle yet? Or is she staying tucked in?
Flintstripe

Yup thats what Scorchgaze told us.
Tagnlepaw

*moves up as she finishes* H-how was that?
Foxpaw
I haven't heard from her. Want to come check with me? -Sweetbriar

Sounds good. So have you heard anything about what's going on with Swampkit? -Treetail

Really good. *licks his cheek* -Bloodpaw
Eyes I’ll go check with you. •get to his paws•
Flintstripe

•shakes his head• I heard he hit his head that’s about it.
Tanglepaw

•purrs moving back up to her and rest his head on her chest•
Foxpaw
*heads over to the medicine cat den, poking her head in* Frecklenose? How is he? -Sweetbriar

*lays her tail over Swampkit* Resting. Merryberry gave him some sleeping seeds so he should be well rested when he wakes. Hopefully the pain will have subsided. -Frecklenose

Poor kit can't catch a break. -Treetail

What a way to relax. *laughs slightly* -Bloodpaw
*waits next to sweetbriar*
Flintstripe

*nods* Yea he spent most of his kit hood in the mediccine den.
Tanglepaw

*laughs and nuzzles her gently * Sure was...it was differnt but it...it felt good.
Foxpaw
*slowly gets up from the nest to not disturb Swampkit and pads over to her brother* I missed you, Flint. -Frecklenose

I didn't do anything wrong did I? -Bloodpaw
*nods nuzzling her gently* How are you? How is everyone? *purrs*
Flintstripe

*shakes his head* Not that i know of..I mean it all felt really good..
Foxpaw

*reaches the stream and looks at the water*
Tanglepaw
We're all right. Everything has been good until this incident. -Frecklenose

Well I'm glad. *licks his nose* -Bloodpaw

All right, so do we wanna make this a little competition? -Treetail
How are you holding up? I know you usually take these things pretty hard upon yourself..
Flintstripe

*shifts off of her and sits up* Mhmm i think im going to take another swim to work on my leg a little more how about you?
Foxpaw

Oh whats the competition?
Tanglepaw
*sighs* I just feel guilty. Because of that incident with the rouge when I was pregnant. -Frecklenose

Freckle you can't blame that on yourself! -Sweetbriar

That sounds nice. *heads back into the water* -Bloodpaw

Whoever catches the biggest fish? -Treetail
Oh please Freckle that isnt the reason any of this is happening to Swampkit! *cuffs her*
Flitnstripe

*pads to swim around* Plus this is a good work out you know. *teases her*
Foxpaw

What do they get?
Tanglepaw
But how can you be sure? That tom hit me in the stomach. He could have hit Swampkit while he was still growing inside me and that could have very well caused health complications. -Frecklenose

I mean hey I never shy away from a workout. -Bloodpaw

Just bragging rights I suppose. *watches the water* -Treetail
I mean he could have...but no one knows for sure freckle! •says wrapping his tail around her• Here have you eaten yet? If not eat something maybe that will help you a little.
Flintstripe

•blinks awake confused at where he was at• Mama? MAMA! •says a bit panicked•
Swampkit

That’s true you just love looking at muscles. •teases•
Foxpaw

•watches the water• Fair enough.
Tanglepaw
I'll grab you something. *hurries off to the pile* -Sweetbriar

*rushes back into the den* I'm here. I'm right here. I just didn't want to wake you while I was talking with your aunt and uncle. -Frecklenose

*splashes him playfully* Can't help myself. -Bloodpaw
*follows her in to check on the kit with her* Is he okay Freckle?
Flintstripe

*holds onto her tightly* Are we back at camp then?
Swampkit

Hey im trying to work out here! *laughs splashing her back*
Foxpaw

We'll be going soon, my darling. *looks at Flintstripe* I think he's just stressed right now. -Frecklenose

Sorry sorry. *purrs and swims with him* -Bloodpaw
*nods looking up at Flintstripe and narrows his eyes sticking close to his mother*
Swampkit

Fiesty little one you got there Freckle. *chuckles looking down at him *
Flintstirpe

*after a bit heads back to the sore and lays down tiredly* Allright give me a bit and we can head back.
Foxpaw
Takes after his mama. *purrs softly* Well I guess we should get going, Sweet. *nuzzles her brother* I'll miss you. -Frecklenose

*lays beside him* You did well. -Bloodpaw
*nods* Well i guess i will see you when i see you? *says bit upset and nuzzles her back* You two take care and tell everyone i said hi especlally Wren.
Flintstripe

*watches him wearily hiding into his mothers fur*
swampkit

You think so? *says getting his breath back and sits up*
Foxpaw

*watches the water before lashing out a paw catching a care size fish*
Tanglepaw
Of course I will. Keep Treetail in line, okay? *purrs softly and picks up Swampkit, setting him on her back* -Frecklenose

Be safe, girls. -Scorchgaze

We will, daddy. Bye, Flint. *picks up the bundle of herbs Merryberry put together for them to take before heading out of the den with her sister* -Sweetbriar

Yeah your movements seem to be less stiff. -Bloodpaw

Nice catch. *follows suit, striking the water and pulling out a trout* -Treetail
*nods his head watching them go and sighs shuffling his paws a bit before looking at Scorchgaze* And they are gone again...
Flitnstripe

*eyes the other cats from her back doing his best to hide in her fur*
Swmapkit

You really think so? *Says moving his bad leg a bit* Yea i guess you are right its not as bad. *purrs*
Foxpaw

*looks at his fish and huffs* Well that one is sure bigger then mine.
Tanglepaw

*glances at Frecklenose and runs up to sweetbriar* Are you leaving already?
Flamekit
I know. It's hard seeing them to like this. -Scorchgaze

It's okay Swampkit. They're all your family. -Frecklenose

I'm sorry, sweetie we have to get going. *nuzzles Flamekit's head* I promise I'll see you again sometime. -Sweetbriar

I'm sure you'll be completely healed in no time. -Bloodpaw

Hey keep going for them. I'm sure the clan will be thrilled if we bring back plenty of fish. -Treetail
*snuggles into her more* No they are at home mama..*says quietly closing his eyes*
Swampkit

*nods* Well i hope the little guys get better..*looks at him* You okay?
Flintstripe

*watches her go* okay..*droops his ears slightly and heads back to his brother*
Flamekit

*nods* Then i can run around all i want! *stretches* Well ready to head back?
Foxpaw

*nods* Im sure they will all love us for brining so much prey back.
Tanglepaw
I'm all right. It's just been rough having the family separate like this. -Scorchgaze

I wish aunty could have stayed. -Ivorykit

Ready if you are. *stands and shakes sand from her pelt* -Bloodpaw

We'll bring them a feast. *hooks another fish up onto the shore* -Treetail