Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 25051-25100 of 31229

Больше года TeamPeeta649 said…
Yes Mousepaw too lol

You can tell me about everything I've missed. *purrs* -Sweetbriar

It certainly has. *pats the spot next to him* I'm really happy. -Scorchgaze
last edited Больше года
Больше года KatieK102 said…
*looks up, caught off guard* Oh, hi. How can I help you? ~ Mousepaw

We were wanting to see it maybe you'd wanna hang out. Camp is so quiet there's not much to do anymore. -Bloodpaw
Больше года tanglebelly said…
*lays besides him* So...what did Mousepaw want to talk to you about?
Tigerfang

Oh trust me i will especially with how much this guy streses me out! *teaes his mate and licks his cheek* Just make sure you dont try to use him to get that handsome leader of ours.
Flintstripe

*sits down next to her* We were wondering if you wanted to do anything with us.
Tanglepaw
Well, did you have anything in mind? ~ Mousepaw
Im open for anything. *purrs* We havent talked much in the last moon you know? *says looking at her thoughtfully and looks at Bloodpaw* Unless you have an idea.
Tanglepaw

Kinda want to do like. A baby time skip so Falconstar can wake up.
im always down for what ever!
Time skip works for me!
Okay!

*pads out of his den and stretches* ~ Falconstar
*pads out of the apprentice den waiting for the other apprentices*
Tanglepaw

*sits waiting for Scorchgaze outside the warriors den*
Tigerfang

*paces waiting for Sweetbriar to wake up*
Flamekit

*looks around the nursery tiredly as he wakes Up*
Flitnstripe
*pads out of the den and nudges Tigerfang* Morning handsome. Since when did you start waking up before me? -Scorchgaze

*purrs to his mate* The kits are all antsy waiting for their aunt. -Treetail

*waits with his brother excitedly* I hope aunty stays forever! -Ivorykit

*leaves the medicine cat den after spending some time with her sister* -Sweetbriar
Me to! •says before spotting her• Come on there she is! •says before darting over to her•
Flamekit

•yawns stretching out• Oh really now? •purrs• told you they would love her.
Flintstirpe

I have my days I don’t always sleep in like a badger.
Tigerfang
*purrs as they rush over* Good morning, you two. Full of energy already, huh? -Sweetbriar

We were excited to play with you! -Ivorykit

I don't know to many cats that don't love Sweet. -Treetail

Well how about we get something to eat before I start organizing patrols? -Scorchgaze
Thats true well besides maybe Falconstar. *steases*
Flintstripe

*nods running through her legs* Yea we waited all night to play!
Flamekit

I like the sound of theat.
Tigerfang
Well what would you like to play? I'll do whatever you like. -Sweetbriar

We thought hide and seek, right Flamekit? -Ivorykit

Hey we'll see. He brought her back, so you never know. -Treetail

*walks with him to the pile* What do you feel like? -Scorchgaze
*pads over to Sweetbriar and the kits* What about whatever I want you to do? ~ Falconstar
Well if the leader orders it I suppose I have no choice. *waves her tail around for the kits* Just be aware you may be upsetting some pretty precious kits. *purrs in amusement* -Sweetbriar

*chases her tail eagerly* -Ivorykit
*looks up at Falconstar as he chases her tail* We got her first so we get to play with her. *says stubbornly not wanting to share his aunt*
Flamekit

True true we never know. *sighs* Im just glad someone came back.
Flitnstripe

Uh i think anything at this point im not picky today.
Tigerfang
*laughs softly* Well if the leader really needs me Flamekit it must be important. -Sweetbriar

Maybe she's the start of it and one by one they'll come back. -Treetail

*grabs and squirrel and lays by the waterfall pool* -Scorchgaze
*opens his mouth to argue and huffs upset* That's not fair though...
Flamekit

Now as much as i would love that i dont think that would happen.
Flitnstripe

*follows after him settling down next to him* Good pick. *purrs*
Tigerfang
Important-ish. Depends on how badly you want that date. ~ Falconstar
*pads over to the apprentice den and calls in softly* Mousepaw? Bloodpaw? Any of you want to share a meal weith me?
Tanglepaw
*eyes open, and she yawns* I will. *steps out of her nest and into the sunlight* ~ Mousepaw
*steps back to let her out happily* Well good morning to you then. *starts to head towards the Freshkill pile* Do you want anything in particular?
Tanglepaw
Well Flamekit that sounds pretty important to me. *nuzzles them* I'll play with you later on, I promise. Why don't you boys go eat. *nudges them softly* -Sweetbriar

*huffs* Yes aunty. *pads over to his parents* -Ivorykit

*watches them go then turns back to Falconstar* So this date you mentioned? -Sweetbriar

Don't give up hope. -Treetail

*Nuzzles his cheek* You or the prey? -Scorchgaze
How about a squirrel? ~ Mousepaw

Mhm. Follow me. *starts towards the camp exit* ~ Falconstar
*follows his brother huffing with him* So dumb. *says once they were a bit away*
Flamekit

*shrugs i mean you know the possabiltys aren't that good..
Flintstirpe

*rolls his eyes at him* Both and you know that. *licks his cheek in return*
Tigerfang
Squirrel it is then. *says picking through and pulls one out finally setting it besides her and lays down to eat* So how is your training going?
Tanglepaw

*follows after him* So is it a day full of surprises or do I get any hints? -Sweetbriar

I mean I heard papa say that aunty likes him so it's cool they're going on a date! *stops in front of his parents* Papa's! Aunty and Falconstar are going on a date. -Ivorykit

*purrs softly and eats some of the prey* -Scorchgaze
No surprises, and nothing very special, either. You've always insisted that you would be happy just to talk. *settles down near a stream bathed in sunlight* So we're going to talk. ~ Falconstar

*lays across from him* It's been a while since we've been able to speak, so I'm more than happy just to talk. Anything you particularly wanted to talk about? -Sweetbriar
*looks up at the kits* A date?? *says a bit loudly* She just got back and they are goingo on dates??
Flintstripe

*tilts his head confused* Aren't dates what you and papa do?
Flamekit

*waits for his turn to eat gently grooming his neck fur*
Tigerfang
You've always said that all you want from me is a fair chance; to truly open my heart towards you. I have a smaller camp, I'm better rested and relaxed. I'll give you a chance, and if I don't fall for you, then you have to move on from me and stop wrestling dates out of me. ~ Falconstar

Good enough. I talked to Scorchgaze and he's going to start giving me some extra training. ~ Mousepaw
last edited Больше года
*pushes the squrriel to her* You can have the first bite and really? *tilts his head* What is the extra training going to be on?
Tanglepaw
*smiles somewhat weakly* An ultimatum huh? Listen, Falconstar.. if you don't end up sharing my feelings you'll just have to let me deal with things on my own terms. You say move on like it's the easiest thing in the world. *slows back any bit of sadness at the idea, sitting up straighter with more confidence* But if I've got one chance then I'm giving it my all. -Sweetbriar

*nods* Papa and I do go on dates. *nudges his mate* This is a good sign right? -Treetail

So did you want to know what Mousepaw and I spoke about? -Scorchgaze
It's going to focus on honing in my mind and my senses. ~ Mousepaw
*smiles slightly* Of course. I wouldn't expect anything less. ~ Falconstar
Well, since you've agreed to give me a chance and open up a bit more are there any rules or guidelines I need to worry about? I'm sure I'm banned from being anywhere near you while you're in a tree. *purrs in amusement* -Sweetbriar
The tree rules stands until the end of time! But otherwise, I don't believe I have any other rules. ~ Falconstar
Yea that’s a very good sign. •purrs and pulls Ivorykit in before he could scamper away and starts to groom him•
Flintstirpe

•watches his brother get grabbed and starts to back away•
Flamekit

•nods•. Oh yeah you never told me so what was that all about?
Tigerfang

Oh? Actually I shouldn’t be surprised you even told me before you like using your head over muscle. •purrs• So how is that all going to work?
Tanglepaw
*can't help but laugh at that* Fair enough I suppose. *smiles at him softly* Well I'd love to know more about you. This might seem like a strange place to start.. but I had a conversation with Duskstorm some time ago and he suggested I ask you about your time as a young warrior. Specifically about your time with Callaleaf. -Sweetbriar
Ah! Papa why?! -Ivorykit

*snatches Flamekit* Not so fast. *grooms him as well* -Treetail

She asked me to help her with some mental strength building. Also she wants to change her name. -Scorchgaze
I don't think there's much to tell about Callaleaf. We were apprentices together and then warriors, and we became close. Eventually there was a physical component to our relationship, but Callaleaf was killed by a badger before we could become mates. I don't know if we ever would have, anyway; she was my best friend, and I had love for her, but I was too focused on the deputyship to give her my all. I guess Duskstorm told you about her because he thought you would find it familiar. ~ Falconstar
Eeriely familiar. *her eyes soften* I'm sorry about her passing. Obviously it was some time ago and it can't be changed, but still. Losing someone you're so close it is never easy. *her heart aches as she thinks of Applethorn* That's another reason I'm so grateful you brought me back. My father isn't getting any younger and as time goes on who knows when Starclan will call to him. -Sweetbriar
It's not easy, no, but it's also pointless to dwell on. You make the most of the time you have with them and then you trust StarClan with their fate. Even so, I think your return will bring back a spark that Scorchgaze lost after the split. ~ Falconstar
*purrs warmly* Sometimes I can't believe he's as old as he is. He looks at his kits and his grandkits and he just lights up with excitement like a kit on the day of their apprentice ceremony. -Sweetbriar
Mhm, especially Flamekit and Ivorykit. By the way, when were you and Berryfrost going to tell me about your plan that Treetail was flirting with you to make me jealous? ~ Falconstar
Because its been a few days since you had your last bath! *says grooming him*
Flintstripe

*squeaks loudly squirming in his grasp* Noo!
Flamekit

*stops grooming him and looks at him surprised mainly for the name change* She wants to change her name? To what?
Tigerfang

Oh? Actually I shouldn’t be surprised you even told me before you like using your head over muscle. •purrs• So how is that all going to work?
Tanglepaw
Okay okay hear me out! I had no idea that was even happening until after I made the decision to leave for the new camp. *huffs* Needless to say that was fairly embarrassing for me to find out. Not only because they were tricking you, but also because I was so blind to it. -Sweetbriar

Nuh uh I had one the other day! -Ivorykit

Oh hush it won't take that long. -Treetail

She'd thought about Owlpaw. -Scorchgaze