Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 25501-25550 of 31229

Больше года TeamPeeta649 said…
She just knows her stuff. *purrs in amusement* I always thought she was capable. If I wasn't mates with you I probably would have gone after her. -Frecklenose

*noses the kits softly before following his mate* Well this is a mess. -Treetail

*reaches between his legs and strokes him in time with his thrusts* Feeling good? -Scorchgaze
Больше года KatieK102 said…
You think I have something to prove? You never won anything against me. *picks up his pace a little bit* ~ Falconstar
Больше года tanglebelly said…
Oh really now? So im holding you back now?
Sunheart

Ofcourse it is. *flicks him with his tail*
Flintstripe

*nods before climaxing against him and breathings against him* Yea...
Tigerfang
Don't worry, it'll only be a matter of time before I do. *shoots him a playful glance with a challenging nature* But for now we're supposed to be a team. -Sweetbriar

Oh I didn't say holding me back. *nuzzles his neck* I wanted you so I went after you. I'm just saying she would have been my second choice. She almost beat you out but not quite. *teases* -Frecklenose

He certainly got your ego I'll tell you that. *heads for the pile* -Treetail

*pushes into him all the way before finishing* We really are getting old. *chuckles softly* One round and we're panting. -Scorchgaze
*blinks* Wait did you just say you would have taken her as your mate? *says as they near the border*
Sunheart

Fair i will acutally agree with you on that one. *says amused* But i dont think that its fully my fault.
Flintstripe

I-i mean this is just still new to me! *says* Plus we both are normally tops.
Tigerfang
Well when I was considering who I may want as a mate back when I was an apprentice I wasn't ruling out she-cats. -Frecklenose

No it's partly my fault. I pamper them too much. -Treetail

Understandable. *grooms his chest fur softly* -Scorchgaze
*his eyes shift from the path in front of him to her lean figure, darkening* *his mouth dries as he watches her, instinctively slowing down* I don't want rabbit anymore. ~ Falconstar
last edited Больше года
*halts a bit ahead of him at his statement* Then what do you want? *holds her crouch, waiting on a different order* -Sweetbriar
Mhmm but i thought i caught your attention when you were quite wrong. *says amused crossing the border into the new territory.
Sunheart

Thats very true you are the good parent and ihave to be the bad one.
Flinstripe

*purrs lightly at his licks* But im sure we can go again just need to relax a bit.
Tigerfang
*licks his lips* You. *walks up beside her and begins licking her neck again, this time rougher* ~ Falconstar

You're not the bad one! I'm working on being more strict with them. -Treetail

Well whenever you're ready let me know. I can't get enough of you. *lays beside him and continues to lick him* -Scorchgaze

*exhales shakily, the simple statement making her swoon inside* I-It's not fair of you to always go for my neck like this. -Sweetbriar
Yea but for now im the bad one until then since well you know you are to nice. *purrs licking his cheek*
Flitnstripe

Oh dont worry ill let you know but for now why dont we keep up out little kissing session?
Tigerfang

*watches the medicine cats den* Mousepaw did you see that Merryberry has a new apprentice it looks like.
Tanglepaw

*makes his way out of the den again looking around a bit nervously before moving to the fresh kill pile and looks through it*
Swamppaw
It's not fair of you to return with a body like a panther, and to practically radiate desire, and to be so... so... *falters when he realizes that his heart is racing in his chest, momentarily shaking him from his daze* Uh. Easy. ~ Falconstar
last edited Больше года
I think you're a sweetheart. -Treetail

Sounds perfect. *pulls him close and kisses him softly* -Scorchgaze

How are you doing, Swamppaw? *asks gently* -Darkmist

*moves in front of him, her eyes bright in the dimming light* Well the radiating desire part I can't exactly help. I want you more than I've ever wanted anything in my whole life. I love you so I can't help that I have so much desire for you. -Sweetbriar
How do you truly know you love me? ~ Falconstar
Ahh thats kind of you. *purrs* And you are just a better Sweetheart than i am.
Flintstripe

*presses against him hungerily his paws moving over him*
Tigerfang

*jumps at his voice and turns around* O-okay..
Swamppaw

*gest to his paws stretching out from the nest and starts making his way out* Berryfrost are you hungry?
Strongbreeze
*closes her eyes for a moment before looking at him surely* Because despite everything we've been through I still care about you. Everything you've said to me, every time you've rejected me and tried to push me away I've taken it in stride but my feelings have never wavered. Cats have tried to tell me that I'm just hurting myself by wanting someone who will never love me, but I've never lost hope. Knowing even the smallest things about you makes me happy. Seeing you smile makes me smile. When you're overwhelmed and stressed all I can think about is how I could help you. Anything I could do to take the weight off your shoulders. I left this camp in hopes that it'd make you miss me, but also to test myself. To test my own feelings. I worked on becoming a better version of myself and wasn't focused on trying to make you see me. But that didn't stop me from thinking of you, from missing you. I was always wondering how you were doing, if you were getting enough rest and if the move was going well for you. If you were finally feeling as though you had a moment to breathe. I even wondered if maybe you found someone else. And you know what I thought? I thought that if you had I'd let you go as long as they made you happy. At the end of the day that's all I want is to see you happy. I just want to be your happiness. -Sweetbriar
I learned it from your sister. -Treetail

*tightens his grip on him and winds their tongues* -Scorchgaze

Do you remember me much? -Darkmist
*his heart practically thundered in his chest as he listened to her* *he bit his tongue to keep from interrupting her, from telling her that she was wrong and didn't know what she was talking about* *his gaze bore into her as she spilled her heart to him, and he forced himself to keep his gaze steady as he said,* Sweetbriar, I don't love you. ~ Falconstar
Oh which one? You know i have plenty of sisters.
Flintstirpe

*lets rumble erupt from his throat and flips them so he was over him this time and holds him down*
Tigerfang

Kinda...Everything is kind of funny ill be honest..I guess i just hit my head a little to much. *smiles weakly*
Swamppaw
*her jaw tightened, the only bit of weakness she would allow herself to show as it took every bit of strength in her body to keep herself from breaking, from collapsing* Don't lose it, Sweetbriar. You're strong. You will be strong even to keep it together. This is only a set back. *smiles and gives him a challenging look* Yet. You don't love me yet. That's why I'm putting in all this work. I'm trying to change that. *shakes her fur and let's out a soft exhale, releasing her pain in the only silent way she could* Now, where's that rabbit run off to? -Sweetbriar
Take your rabbit back to camp, Sweetbriar. I'll finish my hunt myself. ~ Falconstar
The sweetest one obviously. -Treetail

Trying to turn the tables on me? -Scorchgaze

Well I can always remind you of who everyone is. Get you reacquainted. -Darkmist
Merryberry? *says amused*
Flintstripe

Is there something wrong with that deputy? *says looks down at him amused before licking up his neck*
Tigerfang

Uh thanks...But for now i think im okay..*says picking out a small mouse for himself and looks around* I think im just going to eat in the den..
Swamppaw

*gets up after not getting a response and sees Bloodpaw and heads over to her*
Tanglepaw
*hesitates, but nods* Good luck on the rest of your hunt. *digs up her rabbit* Talk to you soon. *starts carrying her rabbit back, allowing heavy tears to roll down her cheeks now that she was alone**quickly sucks it up as camp comes back into view, wiping her eyes quickly as she heads inside and drops her prey on the pile, not feeling hungry at all to eat herself* -Sweetbriar
Sweetbriar obviously! -Treetail

Oh no not at all. *tugs on his ears* -Scorchgaze

All right. Let me know if you need anything. -Darkmist

Hey what's up Tanglepaw? -Bloodpaw
Sure. Let's go see what's on the prey pile. *walks out of the den and immediately spots Sweetbriar* Sweet! Strongbreeze and I were just about to-- *stops when she sees how upset she was* Oh no. What did he do this time? ~ Berryfrost
*tries her best to smile* Just more of the same. *as she looked at her friend she couldn't stop the tears from welling up in her eyes and then pouring down her cheeks again* -Sweetbriar
*follows after his mate looking worried for her*
Strongbreeze

Ah i see! Makes sense i guess. *purrs then stop seeing his sister and then spots her friends going to her and shrugs *guess i will ask her about that later..
Flintstripe

*moves himself a bit lower licking down his chest playfully* Hmm big guys seems a bit antsy down here.
Tigerfang

I will..*says taking his mouse and heads to the medicine den slowly*
Swamppaw

Nothing i was just chatting with Mousepaw about her names again. What about you?
Tanglepaw

*sees her upset and rolls his eyes* Falconstar is a mouse-brain. It's obvious he cares about her, but he's so prideful he just won't admit anything and continues to hurt her in the process. -Treetail

You're just so good at pleasuring me. Especially with that mouth of yours. -Scorchgaze

Actually getting some rest for once. -Bloodpaw
last edited Больше года
Yea....I dont what to say i mean i want to say something to him but he is the clan leader and i dont want to put my sister in a worst spot..
Flintstripe

*smirks up at him before going lower and takes him fully*
Tigerfang

Oh really? Thats a surprise. *purrs* So what were you and Mousepaw talking about eariler?
Tanglepaw

Aww...Sweet....
Strongbreeze
Yeah it probably wouldn't help her if we were to get on him about it despite how much I want to. -Treetail

*gasps in surprise* S-Starclan you're getting too good at this! -Scorchgaze

I asked her if she had a problem with me. -Bloodpaw
*immediately lays down beside her best friend, and begins licking her shoulder comfortingly* Do you want to talk about it? ~ Berryfrost
*presses close to her, wiping her cheeks even though the tears didn't stop* It's just hard. W-When I pour my heart out and tell him how much I love him...for him to look me dead in the eyes and tell me he doesn't love me...and that's it, it's just hard. *buries her face in her friend's shoulder* But he just always touches me and I keep wanting more. It gives me hope and makes me think maybe his feelings are changing. But when I show him my heart and he just smacks it away...I feel stupid. I feel used. And I feel hurt. But I still love him so much. -Sweetbriar
last edited Больше года
Agreed but for now let her friend comfort her.
Flintstripe

•swirls his tongue around on him amused at his reactions•
Tigerfang

Oh and what was her answer?
Tanglepaw
*sighs* Well, this isn't what I'd hoped for when he asked you to come back. But you aren't stupid, Sweetbriar. He's just stubborn and prideful; more than you, even. ~ Berryfrost
*nods* Maybe she and Berryfrost should just be together. -Treetail

Fuuuck. *rests his paw on the back of his head* Y-You've really got me wrapped around your paw now. -Scorchgaze

Not so much a problem but it's obvious she doesn't really like me. -Bloodpaw

*picks her head up, an irritated look on her face* I could handle the rejection a little bit better if it wasn't for him constantly touching me. I'm not going to mate with anyone until they're my mate, but I've never been so sexually frustrated in my LIFE! It's so unfair! He looks at me with those intense eyes and tells me he wants me then rejects me. *huffs in frustration* -Sweetbriar
•laughs• True but what would poor Strongbreeze do? He basically Gagne up everything to follow his mate around. Unless you wanna make him ours. •teases•
Flintstripe

•wanted to make a moment but couldn’t as he feels Scorchgaze paw on the back of his head and just keeps going•
Tigerfang

Ah...well I’m sure you two will become better friends eventually.
Tanglepaw

You should make him feel jealous again like before. •murmers•
Strongbreeze
He does want you, he just doesn't want... all of you. But if it means anything, I'd bet Falconstar has never been so frustrated in his life, either! Maybe that's why he's being such a mouse-brain. *licks her neck* Want me to help you relive some of that frustration? *teases* ~ Berryfrost
Hey he and Berryfrost could share Sweetbriar. *cuffs him lightly* I'm not sharing you with anyone. -Treetail

Little bit deeper. *moves his head down on him move* -Scorchgaze

*shrugs* If you say so. -Bloodpaw

Maybe I should take you up on that offer just to get back at him. *teases back and bumps her playfully* -Sweetbriar
Where did you say you're most sensitive? Your neck? *begins licking her neck* ~ Berryfrost
Knock it off you fox-heart! *bumps her again, purring in amusement* I was going to ask if I could share your guys' nest tonight just to make myself feel better, but now I'm worried you might get a little pawsy. *teases* -Sweetbriar
*gives his mate a look* Im sure its fine if you share our nest as long as you are okay with me being pawsy with my mate. *says to her*
Strongbreeze

Ahh i dont know though Strongbreeze does have a ncie body love. *teases him*
Flintstripe

Well otherwise did you see the new medicine cat apprentice. *chuckles*
Tanglepaw

*gags slightly at relax but continues moving his paw to masssage him*
Tigerfang
What if we're both pawsy with you? ~ Berryfrost
Better than mine?! -Treetail

New medicine cat apprentice? Who? -Bloodpaw

*grips his head tighter as he finishes before releasing him* I-I have to say I'm impressed with your skills. -Scorchgaze

With me?! Down girl! *cuffs her playfully* I thought now that you two are mates you'd be getting it enough to keep that dirty mind of yours under control, Berry. -Sweetbriar
*shrugs* I wouldnt be against it i think of it as helping a friend. *chuckles*
Strongbreeze

Its up there but you are my number one.
Flinstripe

Swamppaw i saw him come in with Frecklenose and Sunheart though he hasnt really come out of the den besides to get a mouse.
Tanglepaw

*moves his muzzle off him panting slightly* ya think so?
Tigerfang
Well, that was before I saw my pretty best friend in tears over a tom! ~ Berryfrost
Better be. *tugs his ear playfully* -Treetail

Should we go check on him? -Bloodpaw

Oh yeah. *catches his breath before purring softly* You spoil me for sure. -Scorchgaze

Well as much as I appreciate your guys' flattery I wouldn't want to crash your fun times. *looks at them reassuringly* I'll be all right. Promise. I just need a good night's rest and I'll be back to my normal self. -Sweetbriar
Up to you i think i might go and help Mousepaw figure out her name. She is still waiting for Falconstar to get back.
Tanglepaw

I mean come on you have to agree is fairly good looking.
Flintstripe

*moves over him purring*
Tigerfang

Yeah he's been gone a while. Well I guess I'll go poke my head in. *pads over to the medicine cat den* -Bloodpaw

I mean I could see it. He does have a nice build. -Treetail

Now what are you up to, handsome? -Scorchgaze