Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 29951-30000 of 31229

Больше года tanglebelly said…
•thinks for a moment• Well I mean if one comes my way I can’t say no now can I? But your right I’m going to be busy with Milky.
Tanglewhisker

She never liked being the center of attention anyways. •purrs and nudges her• Well I see my apprentice is gathering with others so I might go and join them
Skyheart

It went okay Berryfrost says I’m still clumsy. •listens to ambershade calling the apprentices• Don’t you have to go with them since you are one of the oldest?
Driftpaw

Yeah I am..I just don’t know what to do about it.
Swamppaw

Oh trying to replace your best friend with one of mine already Berry? •let’s put a small purr before grooming her fur•
Strongbreeze
Больше года TeamPeeta649 said…
*laughs at that* Perfect! I volunteer for the position. I know you and Sweetbriar usually gossip a lot so is there anything fun floating around you've got for me? -Darkmist

What downers. *purrs in amusement* Well whenever you want to come out again let me know because I am so down. *leans against him* This was the most fun I've had in I don't know how long. -Frecklenose

*shakes his head* Sleep. *licks his head before leaving the den and joins the others* -Blackpaw

*grins and hurries to the exit* Come on slow pokes! -Pantherpaw

I'll tell you that later. *leans in close to her ear* Don't get too comfortable though. I just thought it might be inappropriate to tell our leader what punishment I was really thinking of giving you. You won't think I'm soft then. -Wrenflight
How has that been going by the way? Has she been picking everything up fast? -Bloodmoon

Oh you have fun with that. Hope she doesn't disappoint. -Hushpool

*narrows his eyes as he watches them leave* You and I are the same age, bunny. I have no idea why they're going and we aren't. -Badgerpaw
Больше года KatieK102 said…
Have you considered telling them "hey, I'm not a sick and fragile kit anymore and you don't have to fret over me every minute of the day"? ~ Pebblepaw

Hey, at least I've left you your best friend, Wrenflight! *lays down beside him* I think we should be asking you that question, considering you're so close to Shiverwind. What was all that about last night? ~ Berryfrost

So I'm just making sure, but cuddling with me in the woods is more exciting than sneaking around with a baby warrior and hiding it from your jealous ex? Because the latter sounds like quite the adrenaline rush. *leans back against her* ~ Duskstorm

*purrs* That's the spirit, Pantherpaw! Talk smack! *leads the way* ~ Ambershade

*bats his muzzle away, forcing her fur to lay flat* Curious as I am, I called our agreement off last night. No more benefits, just friends. ~ Shiverwind

Well, isn't it obvious? *asks, padding over to join Badgerpaw and Driftpaw* They must not think you're at the same level as the others. I heard Ambershade, she said the most advanced apprentices. ~ Cloudpaw
last edited Больше года
Well things got a little...confused while they were enjoying the perks of their friends with benefits relationship. Wrenflight didn't take it well and things just escalated from there. -Darkmist

*nips playfully at his cheek* It definitely was, but at least with this I don't have to worry about breaking up a fight. That can be exciting as well, but I don't like getting scratches on my beautiful pelt. And while a baby warrior does have his perks when it comes to stamina, it really doesn't scratch the same itch as an aged tom with experience. -Frecklenose

You're the best mentor, you know. I feel like a lot of the senior warriors would scold me for that. -Pantherpaw

Sure about that? I've heard one of the perks of having arguments is the make up sex. -Wrenflight

That's ridiculous. Buckpaw and Pantherpaw have never been able to beat me in a fight. The strongest apprentices in the den are me and Blackpaw. -Badgerpaw
•gives him a look• Wanna give us a little more insight? Seems you know more than you let on. •purrs•
Strongbreeze

I guess that’s fair but they would still treat me the same even if I asked them not to.
Swamppaw

•blinks a bit upset• So we are just not good enough then…•says quietly before looking up at Badgerpaw• that’s true Badgerpaw is better then most of them.
Driftpaw

•makes his way over to the group• Hope you don’t mind me joining since my apprentice seems to be with you. •says making his way behind Ambershade•
Skyheart

•glances back at Sunflowerpaw before following his sister•
Buckpaw

She is getting the hang of things slowly. She was a kitty pet after all but she is surpassing a good hunter.
Tanglewhisker
Oh, well, no surprise there. That sort of agreement can't last very long before someone gets their feelings hurt. ~ Berryfrost

Okay now, who told you that an older tom doesn't have the same stamina as a baby warrior? Doesn't all that experience make for the best stamina? ~ Duskstorm

Wrenflight was never too fond of talking smack, but I always thought it made sparring more spirited! I want you to be in a good head space. *purrs* ~ Ambershade

Maybe for a pair of mates, but I can't exactly be angry at you for reacting emotionally when we are doing one of the most emotional acts. If I want to keep you as my friend, then you don't get the benefits that come with being a mate. Unless you have something you want to confess? *eyes him, almost hopeful* ~ Shiverwind

Well this whole thing was Ambershade's idea. Maybe she doesn't think you'll be the most... focused. ~ Cloudpaw
I just don't know how much I should say. I can guarantee Wrenflight would not want this circulating. -Darkmist

*walks beside Buckpaw* So how do you feel? Are you nervous at all? - Sunflowerpaw

Sounds like you aren't a lost cause mentor after all. *teases* -Bloodmoon
I'm just speaking from experience! Guess I shouldn't generalize though. Wouldn't want you older toms getting your feelings hurt. *teases* -Frecklenose

I agree! I have to be in the right mindset to perform at my very best. I have to show off for the both of us. Falconstar needs to know what an awesome mentor you are. -Pantherpaw

*locks his jaw slightly* I guess it's just friends then. -Wrenflight

Wrenflight! *stops on her way past them, giving him a stern look as she hears what he said* -Sweetbriar

*sighs heavily and stands, nudging Shiverwind toward the exit* Come with me. We need to talk. *starts out of camp* -Wrenflight

*glances at Driftpaw* Why does everyone think just because we're close that we don't focus on anything else. -Badgerpaw
Guess it’s kind my fault then I’m always with you…sorry..•says looking at the ground•
Driftpaw

Ah fine hold your secrets! •laughs• Well since we are all up how about we share a meal and chat i our apprentices are doing the same.
Strongbreeze

No. •says bluntly• You?
Buckpaw

•sneezes and looks around• Okay rude. But hey least I’ll be ahead of you once again.
Tanglewhisker
Don't blame yourself. I make the decision too. -Badgerpaw

A meal sounds good to me. I heard the dawn patrol brought in a bunch of fresh prey. -Darkmist

A little bit. But all the practice we were doing definitely helped me feel better! -Sunflowerpaw

For the first time ever!-Bloodmoon
Go pick us something to share from the prey pile, Strongbreeze. *shakes her head* Poor Wrenflight looked mortified last night, I can't imagine how much worse it could have been. ~ Berryfrost

Thank you. Everyone seems to forget that us older toms have feelings too. *bumps his hip against hers* But genuinely, I do really enjoy just spending time with you. Sleeping outside camp, or inside the den, or training the apprentices. You make everything... exciting, somehow. Even the typical day to day stuff that I've been doing for moons. ~ Duskstorm

And he needs to know what a hardworking, determined apprentice you are if we want you to get your name early! *leads the way into the clearing, freezing for a second* Falconstar! You beat us here. ~ Ambershade

I took a short cut. *smiles slightly at the apprentices, reassuring* Ready to be assessed? ~ Falconstar

*looks over her shoulder at Sweetbriar as they walk* She gave you her stern face, what does that mean for me? ~ Shiverwind

I'm sure not everyone thinks that! How did hunting go with Berryfrost last night, Driftpaw? She must have been impressed, right? ~ Cloudpaw
*shuffles his paws more* I mean i caught a thrush...but Berryfrost said was clumsy so i dont think it went that well, compared to Buckpaw and Badgerpaws rabbit it was nothing.
Driftpaw

Ask and you shall receive love. *says getting up and heads to the pile looking through it*
Strongbreeze

*follows the group happily seeing the clan leader and raises an eye*
Skyheart

Well thats good to know. *says before standing up stright seeing Falconstar*
Buckpaw

*grins* Now how about that being behind me im so going to hang this over your head.
Tanglewhisker
Oh I'm sure he'll tell you guys since he and Strongbreeze are so close. But, *watches them leave* it seems like they're getting on the right track. Shiverwind might be taking my advice to heart. About time someone did! -Darkmist

*nuzzles her head against him softly* I feel the same way. Every single thing we do just feels like some big event. I don't know, it feels like we've been friends for years. Like I've been close to you for my whole life. -Frecklenose

Absolutely! -Pantherpaw

As ready as I can be. -Sunflowerpaw

*stops a short distance from camp and sits* It means I can't be stubborn anymore or I'll never hear the end of it. Shiverwind...I do have feelings for you. Beyond friendship. -Wrenflight

We worked together to catch that though. - Badgerpaw

*cuffs his shoulder* Lets spar sometime! I'll remind you why I'm the best! -Bloodmoon
last edited Больше года
*winces* Oh. Well those aren't the best assessments, then. But at least you both caught something. ~ Cloudpaw

*feels around the nest for her missing warmth, then blinks awake slowly, frowning* I'm... in the Apprentice Den? Blackpaw's nest! *bolts up with a start and pads quickly out of the den, into the Warriors Den* ~ Thundersky

About time Shiverwind took someone's advice, too! She's made it an awful long time without doing so. *purrs* ~ Berryfrost

Then I guess that begs the question: what's next? We could share a meal with your dad in the Elders Den and see how exciting that is, *teases* ~ Duskstorm

*looks between Sunflowerpaw and Pantherpaw, whiskers twitching, amused* Then let's start with you two, and then Buckpaw and Blackpaw. Winner of their match goes head to head in the third round. *sits down between Ambershade and Skyheart* These two are your actual apprentices so I'm very curious to see who wins this round. ~ Falconstar

*ears perk forward* *forces herself to drawl,* likeeeee best friendship? ~ Shiverwind
last edited Больше года
Starclan sake! *huffs angrily as he stands* I'll be back later. I'm going to work out. *pads out of camp* -Badgerpaw

I'll tell you it's not easy. Like pulling burrs from your fur. Wrenflight has a lot of patience that's for sure. -Darkmist

You joke, but I am overdue for a visit and he loves company. You just have to promise not to cause trouble. *bumps him* -Frecklenose

*moves to the center of the hollow and takes her time stretching her muscles* Are we good to start? -Sunflowerpaw

*analyzes her as she readies herself* -Pantherpaw

*glares at her slightly* You're making me rethink this confession. *let's out another heavy sigh* No, as in..I'm pretty sure I'm in love with you. -Wrenflight
*watches Badgerpaw walk away* Should you follow him? ~ Cloudpaw

Are they, like, done with each other now? ~ Berryfrost

Me? Trouble? You can just tell him how I'm such a gentleman! ~ Duskstorm

You can start... now. ~ Falconstar

Well duh. *ducks her head and rubs it against his chin, hiding her smile* Everyone is in love with me. I'm amazing. I told you it was only a matter of time. ~ Shiverwind
last edited Больше года
She said their benefits relationship is over, but she looked more disappointed than I've ever seen her at that idea. I told her I give it less than a day before they crack. -Darkmist

You typically are, but I know you and your brother love to give the old tom hell. *grooms his shoulders* -Frecklenose

*eyes her for a few moments before charging, switching angles a few times before tackling her head on* -Pantherpaw

*rolls with her momentum, kicking her firmly in the chest* -Sunflowerpaw

Yeah yeah yeah, you won the bet, I'm sure I'll hear about it until the day I die. So this means you have the right to turn me down embarrassingly if you so desire. -Wrenflight
*purrs* Even less than that. What about you? Ever thought about taking another mate? ~ Berryfrost

*leans into her touch* I have never given your father hell, that's only Falconstar! I could start, though, if you think it'll keep him young. ~ Duskstorm

*shifts her weight nervously, torn between watching Falconstar and Pantherpaw* ~ Ambershade

And... if I don't so desire? ~ Shiverwind
*smirks* Id like to think my apprentice would win but she is going up against my daughter and Ambershade is a good mentor i hear.
Skyheart

*sits down to watch queitly*
Buckpaw

*picks a few mice and starts to head back to them casting a confused look at his upset apprentice*
Strongbreeze

*watches him go biting his lip* I should...but sometimes when he gets really upset he just needs to be alone..and i think this is one of those times..*looks at Cloudpaw with a forced smile* Wel enough about me i heard you are getting a new mentor soon!
Driftpaw

Id so be down just give me a time and place, but id have to make sure i have the time. *teases* You know with me being a mentor and all.
Tanglewhisker

Now and then. I think I need someone around to shut me up when needed. But my options are a little limited I think. I'm not one for toms so that cuts the options down even lower. -Darkmist

It definitely might. I'm sure you've got all the dirt on our siblings to do it too. *purrs as she continues grooming him, working around his neck* My father doesn't like hearing about his little girls in anything but an innocent sense. -Frecklenose

*shifts her weight under Pantherpaw, bringing her down to the ground with her* - Sunflowerpaw

*twists away from her as soon as she hits the dirt, rolling onto all fours**takes a brief second to assess her before pouncing roughly* -Pantherpaw

*licks her ear lightly* Then I kiss you until your knees buckle. Your call. -Wrenflight

Lets go get some prey so that your mouth is full. I'm over hearing you talk. *shoves him playfully and pads over to the pile* -Bloodmoon
last edited Больше года
*wakes with a yawn and silently makes his way out of the nest*
Flintstripe

Please im starving. *says quickly following* And you know you never minded my chatter when we were apprentices!
Tanglewhisker
Hey there sleepy head. *pads over to him* Good morning. -Sweetbriar

Yeah cause you used to challenge me less. *teases* -Bloodmoon
*yawns tiredly purring after* Morning Sweets what are you doing over on this side of the cave so early?
Flintstripe

Oh and now that im all confident in myself its a problem? *bumps her* Get us something good to eat.
Tanglewhisker
Making the rounds to all my favorite cats obviously. *presses against his flank* We need brother sister time. -Sweetbriar

How does a squirrel sound, bossy? -Bloodmoon
*goes over to his mate and Darkmist dropping the prey off* Hey ill be back i just saw my apprentice looking rather upset and make his way out of the camp. You two enjoy the mouse though and save some gossip for me! *says before turning around and quickly following his apprentice*
Strongbreeze

Oh and what brought this on? *raises an eye and nudges her* Come on lets get me some prey aswell.
Flitnstripe

Delightful! So have you given up on finding me a mate i assume with you just saying take a loner she cat as one?
Tanglewhisker
Oh yeah, I am! I'm really hoping it's Hushpool. I know she's not really our mom or anything, but she did carry us. I think I would like to just know more about her, you know? ~ Cloudpaw

*perks up a bit at that* Thank you, Skyheart! Pantherpaw is a great apprentice, she's so-- ~ Ambershade

*gently shushes her, zeroed in on the match* ~ Falconstar

*watches Strongbreeze* He's a really good mentor, it suits him. It is a shame you aren't into toms, but even if you were, your own son is one of the only singles. *purrs quietly* Well, you never know who might come along and steal your heart! *takes a bite of her mouse* ~ Berryfrost

So then I shouldn't tell him that you once tied a tom up with vines? Got it. *pauses and looks around the forest, half admiring it, half lingering so she can groom him* ~ Duskstorm

Well, you know how hot I am for a deputy. *perks up and kisses him deeply, leaning fully into him, hoping she can convey more with her mouth this way* ~ Shiverwind

*stops beside a large log, using the strength in his shoulders to push it* -Badgerpaw

You're just so busy with your kits and I am with my new mate. We don't get as much time together. -Sweetbriar

Every time I try to help you shoot all my ideas down! -Bloodmoon

*rolls around with Sunflowerpaw a while longer before tossing her on her back and pinning her shoulders down firmly* -Pantherpaw

*struggles under her before tapping* -Sunflowerpaw

If not I can just be the next Scorchgaze. Single but giving great love advice. I think that's a pretty admirable goal to aspire to. -Darkmist

*tugs on his neck playfully* You'd be in a world of trouble if you ever told him that! You're supposed to keep my secrets. -Frecklenose

*returns the kiss, hooking a paw firmly around her back to keep her pressed against him**pulls back slightly after a minute* Just hot? Is that all you feel for me? -Wrenflight
Oh that would be a good choice! But yeah I’ve been a little curious about her..she seems just really intresting.
Driftpaw

•holds back a laugh as she was shushed and focuses on the match•
Skyheart

•finishes his meal and sits up• Well what do we need to get done today?
Swamppaw
•makes his way up behind him• What has you all bothered Badgerpaw?
Strongbreeze

Well for one you mate also terrifies mine. •purrs• but true the kits and you having a love life keep us apart.
Flintstripe

Want to remind me of one of your glorious ideas again?
Tanglewhisker

The other apprentices, the "more advanced" apprentices, are having an assessment with Falconstar right now. They don't think I'm fucking advanced enough. *doesn't stop pushing the log, putting more force into it* -Badgerpaw

Everyone always acts so scared of him, but I promise he's sweet. *laughs and leans against his shoulder* -Sweetbriar

I told you to go after Ambershade or Milky. -Bloodmoon
•watches him a moment longer before padding over to in front of him and stopping the log holding it still with a paw• And you think bullying a lot is going to fix all your problems?
Strongbreeze

•reaches the pile and takes a vole• Want some? And well I mean he is scary but also in like a hot say?
Flintstripe

Me and amber shade are friends and nothing more I think..and Milky I just can’t she is nice but to many things are off about her for me she can’t have kits and I’d like to have a family in the future..I mean someone has to continue my dads bloodline now that it’s just me..
Tanglewhisker
Good job! *exclaims, bouncing over to nudge Pantherpaw* That looked like your best match yet! ~ Ambershade

You were impressive too, Sunflowerpaw. Pantherpaw, looks like you’ll go to the third round. Buckpaw, Blackpaw, you’re up. *clears his throat* Ambershade… ~ Falconstar

Oh, right! Sorry! *returns to her place, eyes still bright as she looked at her apprentice* ~ Ambershade

Ahh, to someday be as old and wide as Scorchgaze, a noble goal indeed. *purrs* I’m sure he’ll be flattered. ~ Berryfrost

*leans all of his weight on her, pushing them both over * Tell you what; you finish grooming me and I’ll think about keeping your secrets. ~ Duskstorm

*huffs, annoyed when he pulled away* No, I… you know. I feel the same way. *wraps her paws around his neck, pulling him back towards her, licking his muzzle* ~ Shiverwind
It'll help me get stronger which can fix part of the problem. I don't understand how both my siblings were picked but not me. Neither one of them have ever beaten me in a fight. Nor has anyone else. -Badgerpaw

*bumps him* Lucky me I landed such a looker. Don't go ogling him though. Only I'm allowed to do that. -Sweetbriar

Okay those are all decent points. But you know not everyone has to be in a relationship right out of the apprentice den. Some of the couples might start having kits soon and once they get older you'll have a whole new dating pool. -Bloodmoon
Thank you, Falconstar. *takes her spot happily beside her mentor* -Sunflowerpaw

*grins widely at her praise and sits beside her, buzzing with excitement* -Pantherpaw

*moves into the hollow and eyes Buckpaw* Ready when you are. -Blackpaw

You'd think but he has a hard time taking compliments. After so many years of being a clan favorite he should be used to it. *chuckles* But you and Strongbreeze are up there on the favorite list too. I've never heard a bad word about either of you. -Darkmist

This is blackmail! *protests lightheartedly, but happily continues grooming his flank* I can't believe you're holding my secrets over my head like this. You're so devious. -Frecklenose

The same way? Hmm I don't know if I know what you mean, Shiver. You might have to be a biiiit more specific. -Wrenflight
*makes his way to the center eyeing him back and prepares himself* Same with me.
Buckpaw

*nudges her happily mouthing good job to her*
Skyheart

*rest his head on the log looking down at him* Mhmm you are sure strong we can both agree on that but have you ever took a step back and looked at your little outburst you have?
Strongbreeze

Oh like you would notice me oogling him! *takes a bite and passes it to her*
Flintstripe

Mhmm fair option i guess but you better not make fun of me for having a younger mate then like when i was fooling with Frecklenose and you made fun of me for being into older she cats.
Tanglewhisker
*purrs and directions her attention to the toms* -Sunflowerpaw

What do you mean my outburst? -Badgerpaw

Falconstar is teaching me how to be even more observant that way I can notice every little thing like he does so you'd be surprised. *purrs and digs in* -Sweetbriar

*smirks* I'll make fun of you no matter what you do. A perk of being my best friend. -Bloodmoon
*slowly begins to circle him looking for an opening*
Buckpaw

Well lets see besides now? I heard you also brought back a mangled squirrel aswell, and should we add how you react when your friend Driftpaw is insulted?
Strongbreeze

Oh wanna give me that skill aswell!? Id love to harrass Treetail with it.
Flintstripe

Oh good for me. *says half heartedly* Well i just have to make it to that point then. *chuckles* Pass me the food!
Tanglewhisker
*matches his movements before lashing out at him* -Blackpaw

So? What does that have to do with my capabilities as a warrior? -Badgerpaw

Nope! Imma gonna use it to harass you, Freckle and Wren. -Sweetbriar

Hmm fine. *nudges him the prey* so how is your dad doing with Sunheart gone? -Bloodmoon
*jumps back before poucing forward as he lands barreling into his chest*
Buckpaw

You might be strong heck probably stronger then all of the others but you dont have your emotions in check. *thinks* Come sparr with me i think i know how to show you.
Strongbreeze

Mhmm i think us listening to your loud sex is harrassment enough.
Flintstirpe

I haven't actually spoken to him yet...
Tanglewhisker
*wraps his paws around his shoulders and yanks him, throwing his weight off balance* -Blackpaw

*nods and stretches out his muscles as he readies himself* -Badgerpaw

*cuffs him, her face turning red* Stop bringing that up! I've been better about it lately! -Sweetbriar

Well no rush I'm sure. He didn't seem too distraught over it when everything went down. -Bloodmoon
Yeah, she does seem really interesting. And she's techinically our mother, and Pantherpaw, Buckpaw, and Badgerpaw are like our half-siblings, so I just think I'd like to know more about them all. ~ Cloudpaw

You did great! *whispers to Pantherpaw* Falconstar watched you the entire match! ~ Ambershade

*narrows his eyes watching the boys match, not missing a movement* ~ Falconstar

Good! I wouldn't be able to handle if the Clan was constantly gossiping about me. Strongbreeze and I are... pretty vanilla. Not that that's a bad thing but there are definitely more interesting couples to talk about. ~ Berryfrost

Ahh, but there are no laws outside the border. I'm free to blackmail and demand as much as I like, and I don't plan on returning to camp until my fur shines. *stretches out, enjoying her touch* ~ Duskstorm

*whines a bit, annoyed* Fine, I... *swallows, then says* I'm, I'm in love with you, too, Wren. Happy now? ~ Shiverwind
Really? *bites back some of her excitement so she didn't disturb the match* I really hope he knows just how badly I want to be a warrior. *whispers back to her* -Pantherpaw

Vanilla is practically my secondary prefix. Vanillamist. Sunheart always gave me a hard time for being the "prude" brother. But you're right, playing it safe keeps us out of clan drama so I'm happy with it. -Darkmist

*rolls her eyes in amusement* Well then my captor, should I give you a massage too? Your muscles look a little tense. -Frecklenose

Stars yes I am. *kisses her deeply**pulls her tight against him* -Wrenflight
Well today, you'll show him. ~ Ambershade

*purrs loudly* Vanillamist, that's your new name. I can't wait to tell Strongbreeze. *lays her head on her paws, smiling at him* I like you, Vanillamist. You're easy to talk to. ~ Berryfrost

I mean, I'm certainly not going to tell a gorgeous she-cat that she can't give me a massage. ~ Duskstorm

*kisses him back with just as much passion, eagerly leaning into him again* ~ Shiverwind
*shoots her a wide grin* Thanks for being an awesome mentor, Ambershade. -Pantherpaw

Well that's the first time I think I've ever heard that. I've been told the exact opposite quite a lot. Maybe it's because you and your mate are so patient and welcoming. I'd be a real jerk if I managed to piss you two off. -Darkmist

Ha my plan to feel you up worked like a charm! *teases as she stands over him and works his back with her paws* -Frecklenose

*shifts her on her back and moves over her quickly* If you want to take things slow nows going to be your time to say so. *pulls her low lip teeth his teeth* Anymore of this and I'm not going to be able to stop myself. -Wrenflight
*purrs softly the licks the top of her head* Hush, watch the match. ~ Ambershade

*watches Ambershade and Pantherpaw out of the corner of his eye* ~ Falconstar

True, true, we're sweethearts, *purrs* And maybe you have some lousy friends, too. ~ Berryfrost

*closes his eyes, purring deeply* You had a plan? You didn't think you could just come out and ask, "hey Duskstorm, can I feel you up?" ~ Duskstorm

*sits up a bit taller and turns her attention back to the fight, unable to keep her grin off her face* -Pantherpaw

*drops a squirrel beside her mate* I'm here to demand we share a meal before anyone tries to snatch you on a patrol. -Creedstorm

Ouch. *shakes his head with a grin* I can't believe you'd say that about all of my two friends. One of whom is your mate, by the way. -Darkmist

I could have, but then you'd have probably accused me of having a crush again. *gives one of his shoulders a playful bite before continuing to massage them* If I'm sneaky about it then I come across looking innocent. You can't really blame a she-cat for wanting to get a feel on these muscles though. -Frecklenose
last edited Больше года
While I appreciate the demand, most cats don't snatch me for patrols; the perks of being a tempory medicine cat. *pulls her down and wrestles her into a hug* If you want to spend time with me, that's all you have to say, kitten. ~ Slightfeather

Well, Strongbreeze has his moments. *laughs* Who do you think smoothed out all of his rough edges? But I'm not a lousy friend, so now you have me. ~ Berryfrost

Ow! What kind of innocent massage includes biting? *huffs* You're about to be on the 'look but don't touch' list. ~ Duskstorm
*scoffs* Where's the fun in that? *lays her head against his chest with a stubborn huff* Making demands is my specialty. -Creedstorm

Ah that's true I have noticed a lot of improvements with him. Well since we're friends now, think I could be your next project? I've been told I'm rather crabby since my mate left. -Darkmist

*laughs* I'm a rule breaker, I can't help it! *massages him a little longer before going back to grooming him, finishing up his back* You're the one that kissed my neck yesterday so I figured I had to get back at you somehow. -Frecklenose
last edited Больше года
You do make them so well. All those moons of being a bossy apprentice, then warrior, then deputy, then leader, *teases* ~ Slightfeather

Hmm. I'll have to see if I can fit you on my list of cats who need softening. *teases* Let's see... when's the last time you were intimiate with someone? Even a rough fling with Skyheart would count. ~ Berryfrost

"Get back at me?" Like you weren't almost moaning my name! *arches willingly into her touch* ~ Duskstorm