Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 30301-30350 of 31229

Больше года tanglebelly said…
Fair but you dont know what you are missing out on! *nips his mate* But whatever you two have your preferences.
Skyheart

You are banging your daughters mate mother. Okay.
Crowtail

*glances over* They have been spending alot of time together recently haven't they?
Driftpaw

Stoooop! *cuffs her again* Starclan do you want me to eat with you or not?
Tanglewhisker

*looks back at her laughing* She will never stop you know that.
Foxclaw

*makes his way out of the nursery with the kits* Come on you two looks like everyone is gathering.
Flintstirpe

*Follows him quickly nudging Ivorykit* Come on!
Flamekit
Больше года KatieK102 said…
Nope, that's it. I know everything I need to know. So, we can agree to not turn Sunflowerpaw against each other? ~ Cloudpaw

Down, boy! *purrs and swats him away* I won't lie, she doesn't have your tools but Hushpool is hot, and in the very little time we spent together in that den, I was definitely ready to put on your show. ~ Mistybreeze

What? It was a compliment! Even as a virgin you were miles better than my last lay! ~ Shiverwind

*grins* You don't say. ~ Duskstorm

Sorry, I forgot I have leader things to deal with in my den. *ducks back inside* ~ Falconstar

*laughs a little* Okay, I'll start. *leans forward a little bit and smiles at him with her eyes* Hey, Darkmist, you look amazing today. Have you started working out? Your muscles look really defined. ~ Ambershade
Больше года TeamPeeta649 said…
*shrugs* Just because they're together doesn't mean I can't have my fun. And don't you pull that card with me. You two slept with Scorchgaze and he's the father of your son's mate. You just don't like admitting you're just as bad as us. *smirks* -Hushpool

Yeah but they seem even closer now. -Sunflowerpaw

Of course I do, but I want you to deal with the teasing. *snickers* -Bloodmoon

*hurries after them* Papa! -Ivorykit

Hey there are my boys! -Treetail

All of you, behave. There are kits present now. *nudges her lightly* I appreciate that compliment though. -Wrenflight

*takes a moment to assess her feelings before realizing the memory of them sleeping together doesn't anger her anymore**nudges Duskstorm* After tomorrow we'll see if I can say the same. Let's see if you can beat my last two. -Frecklenose

*huffs* He's going to be in trouble for this later. -Sweetbriar

I'm more than happy for you to feel them if you really want to know. -Darkmist
Starclan this feast can't be over fast enough. I can't wait to watch you. *purrs deeply* -Redshadow
You're welcome. *nudges him back* Alright, kits, how many curse words have your dads taught you yet? ~ Shiverwind

Haven't I already beaten them? Just by like, sheer sex appeal? *noses her neck* ~ Duskstorm

*clears her throat* Darkmist, we pay a compliment with a compliment. ~ Berryfrost

Yeah, rude, *playfully shoulders him* Tell me how pretty I am! ~ Ambershade
Yea we can come to that agreement.....You aren't that bad now that we got to talk..and i know its late but sorry about that whole sick thing from awhile ago..
Buckpaw

*closes his mouth about to argue and sighs* Fine you win we are all horrible together happy?
Crowtail

Poor Buckpaw now he will never get to go out when he wants to for training. *snickers*
Driftpaw

*tackles Treetail* We got you a meal to make up for calling you dumb this morning but you went hunting! *looks up at Shiverwind* Papa says alot of things but Scorchgaze says to ignore them.
Flamekit

*purrs reaching them* How was hunting? And whats with all the excitment?
Flintstripe

I swear im going to find a way to get you back and im so happy for the moment.
Tanglewhisker
last edited Больше года
*flicks an ear* Well thank you. Better late than never. *stands up* Come on, let's go rejoin everyone. ~ Cloudpaw

*crouches down beside the kits* Do you want to learn more? *asks in a sing song voice* ~ Shiverwind
last edited Больше года
*gets up with her nodding his head in agreement* Yeah i bet they are missing us already. *says before heading towards the others*
Buckpaw

*his eyes light up excitedly and nods* Yes!
Flamekit
Shiverwind! -Wrenflight

*nods in agreement with his brother* A bunch! Auntie Frecklenose told me some too! -Ivorykit

Your sex appeal is unmatched, but we'll see if you've got the action to back it up. *pulls on his ear before turning her attention to the kits* That was supposed to be our secret! *peers around for her kits* -Frecklenose

Sorry! I always forget the order of the steps you taught me. Ambershade you're undoubtedly one of the most gorgeous she-cats I've ever had the pleasure of talking to. *huffs* Give it to me straight ladies, am I a lost cause? -Darkmist

That's what I thought. *purrs* You boys can join us some other time if you want. -Hushpool

*paws at his ear* Don't say that! -Sunflowerpaw

*pads over to the medicine cat den* You two better not be planning to skip out on the feast. -Blackpaw

Your sister has a new mate, that's what all the excitement is about! -Treetail

Oh you wish. What could you possibly use against me? -Bloodmoon
last edited Больше года
•bounces excitedly next to his brother• Come on tell us!
Flamekit

Yeah maybe in your dreams. •purrs and looks around• The camp sure is rowdy.
Crowtail

To late I already did! •purrs nodding to the others as they come over.
Driftpaw

You guys miss us?
Buckpaw

•looks up at him a bit confused• What do you mean?
Swamppaw

•his jaw dropped a bit looking over at her• Duskstorm? Starclan things are moving faster then I thought.
Flintstripe

Oh I don’t know but you just wait something will get you.
Tanglewhisker

Starclan you two act like old mates and I’m suppose to be her mate.
Foxclaw

•makes his way into the den• Hello? Darkmist? Berryfrost you guys in here?
Strongbreeze
What?! Curse words are a healthy way to let out thier anger! ~ Shiverwind

You teach curse words to kits? You just got ten times sexier. ~ Duskstorm

Maybe, but being called 'undoubtedly one of the most gorgeous she-cats I've ever had the pleasure of talking to' is certainly a step in the right direction! *looks at Berryfrost* Did you still want us to practice making out, too? ~ Ambershade

No, I think we'll hold off on that lesson. Thanks Ambershade. ~ Berryfrost

Is the feast actually starting yet? ~ Pebblepaw
I think everyone is in a good place right now and even though it's the anniversary of Applethorn's death, we can all celebrate how wonderful she was and that life can go on happily after you lose someone. *leans against his mate* -Featherwing

I'm just excited to get some action later. -Hushpool

*looks at them hopefully* Yeah we did miss you guys. -Sunflowerpaw

I just got back from a hunting patrol and my mentor told me it was to prepare for a feast. In memory of our aunt that died years ago. Come on let's get ready to eat. I'd think it would any moment. -Blackpaw

Oh love, you are. *noses him* Tanglewhisker is like an annoying brother. *teases with a smirk* -Bloodmoon

Freckle moves fast. -Treetail

Damn right I did. And it gets better. *noses his cheek* -Frecklenose

Okay okay one or two curse words. -Wrenflight

Yay! -Ivorykit

*huffs and looks to Strongbreeze* Yeah we're here. I'm failing my tests and missing out on make out sessions because of it. Shed a tear for me. -Darkmist

*returns to her and Falconstar's den* You can't hide in here forever. *purrs* You have to make an announcement. -Sweetbriar
*purrs lightly* Yeah Im excited about this its a nice change for everyone.
Crowtail

Oh i bet you are remmeber you cant be to crazy with her since she is recovering she says.
Skyheart

Glad to hear it. *Sits besides her and looks around* When are we going to eat?
Buckpaw

*looks at Pebblepaw doubtfully but follows his brother out*
Swmappaw

Very annoying brother. *purrs* Shame you dont have your own mate seems like everyone is getting action these days.
Foxclaw

*rolls his eyes* Shut up both of you.
Tanglewhisker

Wrenflight is the best!
Flamekit

*snorts in laughter* Im not shedding anything for you, now come on the feast is going to start you three.
Strongbreeze
Aww, it's because Driftpaw and Badgerpaw are all boring and in love, *teases, plopping down beside them* ~ Cloudpaw

Finally. *pads out of the den* ~ Pebblepaw

*licks her muzzle* Scorchgaze, your den is empty right now, isn't it? ~ Duskstorm

*bends down so that she's eye level with the kits* So, for starts, uncle Wrenflight's favorite curse word is 'fuck'. ~ Shiverwind

Sorry, Darkmist, *says, genuinely apologetic* Work on your flirting and then maybe next time you'll be ready to make out! *licks his shoulder and pads out of the den* ~ Ambershade

You know, Ambershade is a lot of things, and a hot piece of tail is one of them. I'm disappointed in you, and for you, Vanillamist. ~ Berryfrost

I'm sorry, what announcement do I have to make? ~ Falconstar
It's been a while since things felt this happy. -Featherwing

Yes yes I know. She handled why I was giving pretty well earlier. -Hushpool

Soon I hope. *purrs in amusement * -Sunflowerpaw

Wow. We are definitely not boring. -Badgerpaw

Oh you know we love you! I'll be nice and let you borrow Foxclaw when you feel the mood strike. *teases* -Bloodmoon

*groans in dismay* Just put me out of my misery. I'm going to be a born again virgin. Single forever. *heads out of the den for the feast* -Darkmist

Don't you two dare! -Scorchgaze

Hmm no promises dad. *teases with a grin* -Frecklenose

*gasps* That's his favorite? Grandpa said that was the one we can't say no matter what. -Ivorykit

Just a few words. For apple. -Sweetbriar
*mouths the word liking the way it sounded his eyes gleaming*
Flamekit

Well thats good! Now i know it will be a long show!
Skyheart

*nudges Sunflowepaw before smiling sliightly* Yeah i hope we eat soon im starving.
Buckpaw

Yeah thats mean! *looks at his sister upset* I think we are entertaining.

*wrinkles his nose* Starclan no!
Tanglewhisker

*cuffs her* Not funny.
Foxclaw

*sits outside waiting for him and cuffs him as he exits* Oh relax.
Strongbreeze
Duh. I'm gonna have my fun just like you do. -Hushpool

*noses his shoulder then Cloudpaw's* Well you both have to sit with me while we eat! -Sunflowerpaw

I thought it was funny because it made you both squirm. -Bloodmoon

Ouch! Hey it's easy for you to relax. You already have a mate. -Darkmist
I'll call your left side, *teases* ~ Cloudpaw

*purrs and nudges him as she follows him* Don't worry Darkmist, if push comes to shove, I'll just take you as my second mate. *trots to catch up with Sweetbriar* ~ Berryfrost

Orrrr we can wait until Sweetbriar drags my brother out of their den, and we can steal theirs, *murmurs in her ear, purring* ~ Duskstorm

What? He must've been joking! Wrenflight is the deputy! ~ Shiverwind

... you're right. *stands and pads out of the den, quickly scaling the High Ledge* *calls the Clan together* ~ Falconstar
last edited Больше года
*purrs turning his attention to the leader*
Skyheart and Crowtail

And i will take the right since its the only side left. *says amused*
buckpaw

Ofcourse you did why wouldn't it? *purrs turning his head to Falconstar*
Tanglewhisker

*shakes his head doing the same*
Foxclaw

She is joking about that by the way. *chuckles and looks up* Come on he is calling.
Strongbreeze

*sits besides his brother as the clan is called*
Swamppaw

So grandpa is lying about fuck then?
Flamekit
last edited Больше года
*gives a playfully cocky look to Strongbreeze* Well there's an idea. *joins the rest of the clan with an amused purr* -Darkmist

*kisses him with a deep purr* It's definitely on the bucket list. -Frecklenose

All right, troublemaker. Listen to Falconstar. *purrs at her* -Wrenflight

Will you please teach us more later? -Ivorykit

*noses his cheek as he passes her and goes to join Berryfrost* About time I see you today miss busy. -Sweetbriar
Me? You've been glued to your mate's side all day, *purrs* ~ Berryfrost

Cats of StormClan, this evening we're gathered in memorial of Applethorn. Despite the years between her passing, it's clear today that none of us have forgotten her. Applethorn was tough and smart and honest, but even beyond that, she was all heart. From waking up as dawn as an apprentice to sharing tongues with her kin, Applethorn did everything with her heart. Sometimes her heart spoke louder than her mind, and in the end it was her downfall, but I hope we never forget how fiercely she fought, and trained, and loved. To have trained her was an honor, and to have known her was a privilage. And I know she's watching over us tonight, absolutely thrilled that we're feasting in memory of her. *dips his head* ~ Falconstar

*leans against Wrenflight* ~ Shiverwind

*draws Frecklenose into him* ~ Duskstorm
*leans against her happily, soaking in the moment and sending a silent prayer to her sister* That's because I've got a reward coming my way. What about you though with your tom training? -Sweetbriar

*dips his head, keeping it bowed for a few additional moments* You're missed, Apple. *waves Falconstar over with his tail after his words* -Scorchgaze

*noses her cheek* Let's eat. You can teach my nephews more bad words later. I'm sure they'll be thrilled. -Wrenflight

I'll give your brother this, he definitely has a way with words. *nuzzles his chest* I wish my kits could have gotten to meet her. -Frecklenose
*watches besides Treetail curling his tail with his*
FLintstripe

*listens before looking at Darkmist* Whats with the cocky smile?
Strongbreeze

*licks his lips hungerily looking at the prey*
Skyheart

*Gets to his paws getting ready to grab some prey*
Buckpaw

*glances around for his mother seeing her and Duskstorm cuddled up*
Swamppaw

*licks his cheek* Let's share a fat mouse in honor of your sister. -Treetail

I was teasing you because of what your mate said. *cuffs his shoulder playfully* -Darkmist

Pick us out something good. I'll need the energy for tonight. -Hushpool

What do you think about Duskstorm? Seems like him and ma are an item now. -Blackpaw
Oh sounds like a lovely idea. *purrs* Why dont pick it out for us?
Flintstripe

Please she has already told me countless times their is no tom better then me for her. *purrs* Even if you were to become her second mate id still be in the lead.
Strongbreeze

*grabs a robin and tosses it to her* Her you go my queen. *teases*
Skyheart

I think he is nice....Wait an item? What do you mean?
Swamppaw

Well what do you want to eat? Im thinking vole. *watches as cats start to get prey*
Buckpaw

Can you get something for us? *says nudging Badgerpaw*
Driftpaw
*comes back with a mouse in her jaws* It’s still warm! ~ Cloudpaw

Boys, that’s enough. Why don’t one of you go grab me something a nice vole? *turns back to Sweetbriar* It’s going pretty well for me. Strongbreeze is my mate but Darkmist is trying to do everything right, so if I want something right now, I just say the word. *purrs* ~ Berryfrost

*jumps down from the ledge and approaches Scorchgaze* Are you going to apologize for your slander and tell me I’m the favorite son in law? Because I heard what the others said, and I think I look pretty good right now. ~ Falconstar

On it! *noses through the pile and returns with a mouse* Look good? -Treetail

What an attentive king. *purrs happily* -Hushpool

As in mates. -Blackpaw

That mouse looks perfect. *licks her lips eagerly* -Sunflowerpaw

*picks a robin* First bite always goes to you. -Badgerpaw

Says you! *nudges him playfully* I'll prove that I'd be number one! *hurries to grab her prey* -Darkmist

I can see that. *purrs in amusement* Seems like having two mates would work well for you. *teases* -Sweetbriar

Yes, you are definitely the favorite again. I also want to thank you for this. It's nice to have others remembering Applethorn and celebrating the wonderful cat she truly was. -Scorchgaze
Amazing! *purrs patting a spot for him*
Flintstirpe

Oh i do my best. *makes his way besides her*
Skyheart

When did that happen?
Swamppaw

*takes the robin and takes a bite purring loudly* Starclan i love fresh prey.
Driftpaw

*shakes his head rolling his eyes taking a shrew for himself and Berryfrost and makes his way back* Here you go Berry.
Strongbreeze

*sits besides his brother* I cant believe grandpa lied about fuck.
Flamekit
*snuggles beside him and drops the prey* Boys. No more cursing. Come and eat. -Treetail

*nods quickly and hurries to his parents* -Ivorykit

You're the best of the best. That's why you'll be getting that reward. -Hushpool

I guess today. They weren't like this yesterday. -Blackpaw

I can tell. *purrs lightly* You're cute when you eat. -Badgerpaw

*joins them with a vole* Sorry Sweetbriar, I can't share with you. Your mate will take my head off. -Darkmist

Fair enough. -Sweetbriar
*blinks looking at the kits* You two better not be cursing!
Flintstripe

*flattens his ears* But Shiverwind said it was okay!
Flamekit

*settles down and waits for her* Come here so we can share.
Skyheart

I guess...Well better eat up before all the good prey is gone.
Swamppaw

Oh stop it you! *Bats at him*
Driftpaw

*brings back a vole* Want to share Sunflwoerpaw?
Buckpaw

*sets the prey down for his mate* Id like to see you try though,. *teases*
Strongbreeze
*nudges her mouse towards Sunflowerpaw* Here, you can have the first bite. ~ Cloudpaw

At this point I'm thinking I mght just take Darkmist on as a pity mate, poor guy. He's having a hard time learning how to woo again. ~ Berryfrost

Of course. She was my apprentice, I remember exactly what sort of cat she was. ~ Falconstar
I swear I didn't say it papa! -Ivorykit

*nudges his mate* Now look, you're getting the kits in trouble. *purrs* -Wrenflight

*snuggles up beside him* The kits are growing so fast. -Hushpool

*grabs a squirrel and nudges it to him* You got first bite. So how has your training been going? And yours Pebblepaw? -Blackpaw

*tugs his ear playfully* I'm just being truthful. -Badgerpaw

*licks her lips with a purr* I'm going to share both because I can't decide what I want. *takes a bite of Cloudpaw's mouse before snatching of a piece of Buckpaw's vole* -Sunflowerpaw

Hey I heard that! *drops the vole for the she-cats* I'm just out of practice. Once I get back into the habit I'll be landing all the pretty she-cats. -Darkmist

We'll believe it when we see it, Darkmist. *purrs in amusement* -Sweetbriar

I know some cats tend to forget. *pats his shoulder with his tail* Well congratulations on being the favorite in law again. -Scorchgaze

*noses his mate* So what would my beautiful mate like to eat? -Redshadow
Well, they'll have to learn to be quiter about it. ~ Shiverwind

It's going well. Slightfeather breaks everything down. ~ Pebblepaw

Princess, *teases* ~ Cloudpaw

But I've got my claws crossed for you, *purrs* ~ Berryfrost

Thanks, but it won't last long. I owe Sweetbriar a reward tonight and she really likes to enjoy those. ~ Falconstar

Hmm, a squirrel would be nice. ~ Mistybreeze
I'm sure you'll teach them that too. *pokes her hip playfully* You're going to really turn them into mini Treetails. Causing all sorts of trouble. -Wrenflight

He seems like a really good mentor. It'll be interesting to see if once he's taught you guys everything, Falconstar gives him an apprentice to train as a warrior. I've heard he was one of Goldenclan's best. - Blackpaw

Nuh uh! *nudges her lightly* You both offered, so I'm only taking advantage of what was presented to me. *purrs happily* -Sunflowerpaw

I appreciate that. I'm trusting you both, and Strongbreeze too, to put in a good word for me with the singles. -Darkmist

*sighs heavily* Is this my fate for the rest of my days? -Scorchgaze

*nods and brings back a large squirrel* You better eat every bite. You'll need to energy. *teases* -Redshadow
Say what you want about Treetail but he does keep the Clan interesting with his trouble. ~ Shiverwind

He doesn't talk much about being a warrior, but we can tell he's excited to return to that once we have our names. *glances at Swamppaw* Maybe sooner rather than later. ~ Pebblepaw

Well, whose was better? My mouse or Buckpaw's vole? ~ Cloudpaw

Well as soon as any single she-cats come along, we'll do our best. Maybe Ambershade is an option if you haven't already scared her off, *teases* ~ Berryfrost

I'm sorry, is the father who encouraged me for years to take his daughter as my mate complaining? ~ Falconstar

*purrs and takes the squirrel from him* Yes, I know. I promise I'll make it good. ~ Mistybreeze
I can give him that. You certainly do a good job of that too you know. -Wrenflight

*tugs on Duskstorm's ear* Both Sweetbriar and Falconstar are distracted. Now might be our time to sneak into their den. *teases* -Frecklenose

You think you guys will get your full names soon then? -Blackpaw

Hmm I think I like the mouse. My daddy loves voles, but my mama would always bring us mice when we were big enough in the nursery to eat prey. -Sunflowerpaw

Oh Darkmist what did you do?-Sweetbriar

*heaves a sigh* I tried really hard at flirting and failed. I really did try my best! -Darkmist

Taking her on as your mate and telling me about your private life are two different things. Especially since she's started calling me dad now and I don't even want to know what brought on that change. -Scorchgaze

Just do what makes you comfortable. Don't feel like you have to push yourself. I think it's obvious those two are into wild stuff. -Redshadow
Hmm. I can't tell if that's a compliment or not. ~ Shiverwind

I thought you wanted to wait until after today, *noses her ear, voice low* ~ Duskstorm

I think I will. ~ Pebblepaw

*sticks her tongue out at Buckpaw* I win. ~ Cloudpaw

You did try your best, and it was very admirable! We just need to... keep working on it. ~ Berryfrost

Ignorance is bliss, Scorchgaze. Enjoy the feast. *pats him with his tail and moves on* ~ Falconstar

If what she showed me in the den is any indiciation, I think I'll be fine. She said she likes to toy with pain and pleasure but she's not going to try and choke me until I pass out. *thinks* She did spank me though, and that caught me off guard. ~ Mistybreeze
Trust me, it is. I wouldn't have you any other way. *pulls her into him and noses the back of her head* -Wrenflight

I do I do. *hums as she leans back against his chest* You just don't make it easy. -Frecklenose

That would certainly be impressive. But I'm sure you'd deserve it with all the hard work your both putting in. -Blackpaw

*shakes her head in amusement* Are you guys doing to make everything a competition now? -Sunflowerpaw

How about just groveling? I'm good at that. -Darkmist

What do you think Berry? Would groveling work? -Sweetbriar

*snorts slightly out of surprise and amusement* I bet it did. Part of me feels like you may have liked it though. -Redshadow
*purrs loudly, tilting her head back to lick his chin* ~ Shiverwind

Tomorrow morning at dawn, I'll make the wait worth it. *tugs discreetly at her scruff* ~ Duskstorm

Mhm. *smirks slightly* It would be real impressive if I got my full name before you. ~ Pebblepaw

It's not a competiton if I've already won, *whispers to her, eyes bright* ~ Cloudpaw

Hmm, groveling could work. Maybe if you were soaking yet... *lets her eyes roam over his body* ~ Berryfrost

You're the one who said that I was so turned on you could smell it. *nibbles on his chin* ~ Mistybreeze
Have you told your mom the good news yet? I hope she approves of me. -Wrenflight

*smacks at him softly with her tail* If we're waiting until dawn you'd better cut that out. We're sharing a nest tonight and that'll make it torture enough. -Frecklenose

*narrows his eyes lightheartedly* You only wish. I've been working my tail off. -Blackpaw

I wish I had your confidence you know. *purrs at her* -Sunflowerpaw

*nods in agreement* Wet muscles are always a good selling point. Why don't you go over to the waterfall, get wet and come back. -Sweetbriar

*eyes them* seriously? -Darkmist

Do we look like we're joking? *gives Berryfrost an amused look as he pads off* You're right, he is working hard. -Sweetbriar

I did say that didn't I? *licks her ear* Hushpool may be teaching me a few things. -Redshadow
Are you kidding? She basically high-fived me! ~ Shiverwind

Hmm, the last few days haven't been torture enough? ~ Duskstorm

*nods to Pantherpaw* From what I've heard, she's been working harder. ~ Pebblepaw

Well you've got me in your corner, so that's close enough. ~ Cloudpaw

I'm not kidding, if I can't find him a mate I'll just take him for myself. It's really not fair for him to stay single after working this hard, *purrs* ~ Berryfrost

Well then we'll both learn a few new tricks tonight, *laughs* ~ Mistybreeze
*chuckles* Well I'm glad. I do seem to be a favorite with moms. -Wrenflight

They have been bad, but now that I know I'm getting some it's even harder. -Frecklenose

She did put up a good fight during our assessment. Honestly, she also had me beat. -Blackpaw

That's true. I've got my two best friends to help me be my best self! -Sunflowerpaw

You know, if anyone could handle two toms I feel like it would be you. -Sweetbriar

*returns to them with his pelt damp and clinging to his lean, toned frame* Better? -Darkmist

*nods* Much. I give my stamp of approval. -Sweetbriar

Oh? You think the tricks you learn on a she-cat could work for me? -Redshadow
It helps that you're the deputy now. ~ Shiverwind

Well maybe I'll give you a sneak peak tonight... ~ Duskstorm

Well, it figures you would be a little bit distracted after Thundersky crawled into your nest that morning. ~ Pebblepaw

*smiles brightly* Yep. Exactly that. ~ Cloudpaw

Quick, where's Ambershade? *looks around the camp* ~ Berryfrost

I think that maybe the tricks Hushpool uses on me, you could use too. ~ Mistybreeze
You just like my title because you're banking on the hope that I'll make you my deputy if I become leader some day. -Wrenflight

Ahh already wanting to break the rules and have some fun in the den? *purrs softly* -Frecklenose

I was not distracted by her in the slightest. But I'm glad you witnessed it too. She's been trying to deny it, so I need as many cats as I can get to help my case. -Blackpaw

*watches her mother and Duskstorm* I think my mom has that now too. -Sunflowerpaw

Ambershade! We need you for something important! -Sweetbriar

Wait you're actually going to have me grovel? Right here? Right now? -Darkmist

Ahh well I'll have to be sure to thank her. *spanks her with a smirk* -Redshadow
Well you would, wouldn't you? I'm your mate so obviously you trust me the most. ~ Shiverwind

*runs a paw down her back* Can you blame me? ~ Duskstorm

Of course she's trying to deny it. She's Thundersky, miss I'm-too-good-for-all-of-you, I-should-have-been-a-warrior-moons-ago, doom-and-gloom-and-darkness. ~ Pebblepaw

Ooh, looks like they're finally mates. That's been a long time coming. ~ Cloudpaw

You're short-furred Darkmist, you'll only stay wet for so long! ~ Berryfrost

*looks up from where she laid with Foxclaw and her friends* Coming! *pads over* What's up? Darkmist, why are you wet? ~ Ambershade

Down, tiger! *swats at him, purring loudly* You get your show tonight! ~ Mistybreeze
I do. *kisses her sweetly* I just worry that we wouldn't have as much time to spend privately together if we were both so busy. -Wrenflight

Not at all. *sighs softly* You make trying to be a good girl so difficult. -Frecklenose

She's not so bad as everyone thinks when she isn't bickering. -Blackpaw

You really think so? -Sunflowerpaw

We think we've found his angle for wooing she-cats. Go ahead, Darkmist. -Sweetbriar

*huffs before turning to her, sliding his eyes over her slowly* Ambershade, you are absolutely stunning. You could have any tom you wanted in all the territories and beyond. I would kill for a chance to be in your presence for even just one evening. -Darkmist

I don't know how I'm going to manage to keep my paws off you. -Redshadow
I disagree, *returns sweetly* Leader and deputy already spend so much time together, we could be attached at the hip all day. ~ Shiverwind

You should stop trying so hard, then. *nips at her neck* ~ Duskstorm

When isn't she bickering? I bet she insults you in her sleep. ~ Pebblepaw

*looks at her, suddenly searching her face* Does it bother you? ~ Cloudpaw

Aww! *purrs loudly* A little bit strong, but Darkmist, that's so sweet! *leans forward and licks his cheek* ~ Ambershade

Yay, progress! ~ Berryfrost

I think if you touch me during the show, Hushpool will kill you. ~ Mistybreeze
last edited Больше года
You know what, I think you're right. Good thing my future deputy will be so smart. -Wrenflight

*catches a moan in her throat* You come here. *wraps her tail around him and tugs him toward the warriors den* -Frecklenose

She has her moments. That's all I'll say though. Any more and she'll probably kill me. -Blackpaw

I'm happy if my mama is happy but it makes me kind of sad. I had some hope maybe her and my dad would get back together. -Sunflowerpaw

It could use some more work. *pads over to them, eyeing Darkmist with an unimpressed look* -Pantherpaw

Sorry Pantherpaw, your family's alpha style just isn't quite for me. *chuckles slightly* -Darkmist

*groans* damn her. I'll just have to get you after. -Redshadow
last edited Больше года
*breaths a sigh of relief* Thank StarClan, I thought I would be convincing you for moons. ~ Shiverwind

*purrs loudly and follows her* Yesss? ~ Duskstorm

*eyes him, then shrugs* Well if she unsheaths her claws on you again, I'm going to remind you of this conversation. ~ Pebblepaw

Pantherpaw, be nice! He's still shaking the rust off! *turns back to Darkmist and smiles* An evening with you sounds nice. I accept. ~ Ambershade

*purrs loudly* You scored a date, Darkmist! ~ Berryfrost

*wraps her tail around his muzzle* Oh trust me, I'll make sure you get your turn. ~ Mistybreeze
Nope. *kisses her* You've really got me wrapped around your paw now. -Wrenflight

*slowly stretches out in his nest, taking her time to arch her back then turn over and expose her stomach* I thought you might like to cuddle with me. -Frecklenose

Oh come on, you guys still gotta have my back. -Blackpaw

I'm happy if my mama is happy but it makes me kind of sad. I had some hope maybe her and my dad would get back together. -Sunflowerpaw

*her jaw clenches suddenly* Ambershade is being too soft on you. Maybe I should tag along to make sure you get help to a harsher standard. -Pantherpaw

*looks at Berryfrost in surprise and confusion* -Sweetbriar

*purrs deeply* Can't wait. -Redshadow