Stormclan Who Am I? #3

Moonstorm100 posted on Dec 04, 2010 at 12:59AM
Ok, my laptops been, lets just say, out of commision for a few weeks, so this is bein posted a little late but heres the thing! Whoever can get this right, will be the new face of StormClan for the moon of december! What n honor! U can thank one of my friends 4 that idea! Ok, so try n guess it fast so i can post the december icon sooner! hope ya'll hav fun!

A golden warrior who is said to have his briliant golden fur reflectin off the sunlight will be this months idea! its really hard heres ur clue:

#1-He waz the mate of Bluefire
 Ok, my laptops been, lets just say, out of commision for a few weeks, so this is bein Опубликовано a littl

Stormclan 45 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Pennypatch321 said…
Goldenclaw! I don't even know if that was a name used... xD
big smile
Wait!!! Darkshade!!!
Больше года Moonstorm100 said…
big smile
Goldenclaw? uhh......no. i dont even no him! N Darkshade was dark gray n black, not golden! but good try! ~Stormstar
Darn! xD Yeah.. Goldenclaw was just a name in the head... xD
laugh
lolz! Well, at least u tried! ~Stormstar
big smile
lol I know who it is!!! It's Darkshade!!!!!
ddnt i already so no? Darkshades dark gray n black! For starClans sake! ~Stormstar
Больше года jbinthehouse said…
is it lionheart
Больше года Primlily17 said…
mischievous
its Lionstorm its says so in the quiz question
Oh... Well in one of the articles, Bluefire's mate was Darksahde... xD
tongue
Is it unknown? I've looked everywhere, and there's no sign on who it is... The pop quiz question, there are three cats listed there (Lionstorm and Darkshade included) And the correct answer was none of them. Darkshade and Lionstorm were the only two toms that were really mentioned in Bluefire's past, but neither one of them are it... It has to be unknown...
angry
shut up Primlily now i've gotta change it! Why'd u hav ta go n ruen it? Ur the one who gave me the cat, so u werent allowed to answer! n Darkshade wasnt Bluefires mate, he was her son! Lionstorm was her mate! Now I've gotta come up with a new cat! ~Stormstar
Ok, thiz is harder, name these cats:

Clue #1: Everyone knows who they r, even if u havnt realized it yet

(I actually drew this a while ago so i already had it! And NOW P:rimlily can answer it, cause i ddnt tell her anything!)
 Ok, thiz is harder, name these cats: Clue #1: Everyone knows who they r, even if u havnt realized
Больше года ThunderCat said…
hmmm
hmmmm......you said that everyone knew who these cats were right? So does that mean they were all once a member of StormClan? But not everyone existed in the same time, so how is that possible.........
Больше года DuskCrow100 said…
Fool ThunderCat! Of course there not ALL a member of StormClan! See that glare in their eyes, mouse-brain? right Stormstar?
laugh
lolz! I cant tell u anythin unless its the right or wrong name! ~Stormstar
Больше года DuskCrow100 said…
hmmm
*shrugs* very well then, hmmm, is the brown stripped one, one of Razorfangs old charactors?
nope but good try ~Stormstar
Больше года amayamoody said…
smirk
*shrug* i dont know hard
tongue
Moonstorm, Lionstorm WASN'T Bluefire's mate... The pop quiz question had Lionstorm's name as one of the answers, but the correct answer was none of the above...

If you don't believe me, look for yourself... link
last edited Больше года
tongue
And with he new picture... It's from two different Clans... I believe... Some from StormClan and some from another... At least.. I'm guessing...
Or they're leaders from the different Clans around here... Omg! This one is hard!!
smile
you nvr said i couldnt answer
big smile
But it was pretty much cheating because you were the one who came up with it... And like I said before... I think you were wrong about who Blufire's mate was.. The pop quiz question, the answer was NOT Lionstorm.. It was None of the Above! Therefore, since Lionstorm was one of the possible answers, he couldn't have been Bluefire's mate!

Hey, I can prove myself because of Geometry class! I thank my teacher for forcing us to make proofs for EVERYTHING!
n yes they were mates Penny! Lionstorm n Bluefire were a couple! They even had a kit! Bluefire posted that quiz question awhile back ago b4 she had decided! N anyway, i ddnt thnk it mattered cause clue #2 waz gona b "who was Foxkits father?" thats also a quiz question! N I ddnt say u couldnt answer Primlily cause i thought u would realize it would b cheating 4 u to answer since u came up with it! Thats like me answering a question that i posted, it isnt a fair game n u no how i like to play fair! ~Stormstar
plus u cant delete a quiz question after its posted! ~Stormstar
hmmm
Oh.. Well then that makes sense then... But Primlily said that it was in a pop quiz question... :\

Hmm... Okay, so then for this picture... was it recent? Because if it was, then it would have been from the previous war...
No he wasnt they were nvr offical! she ran away when the rouges attacked before they had a chance to be a couple and foxkit wasnt her kit she was adopted bluefire wanted to make it seem like it was her kit! bluefire told me herself!
So first you say that Lionstorm WAS Bluefire's mate, and now you're saying that he wasn't? Ummm confusing much?
i nvr said he was moonstorm put tht in
But you told her about this who am I... You told her that it would be a good idea, and then you knew the answer... :\ I'm just going to forget about it.. I'm going to focus on the NEW picture...
okay good idea
Okay, I think I figured SOMETHING out... On the left, they are all boys.. On the left, only the golden one is a boy, the other two are girls... I think? Only because the two have more girly eyes?
i think on the right cats are lionblaze dovepaw and cinderheart and the brown striped one on the left is crowfrost tigerheart and redwillow or schrochfur
last edited Больше года
surprise
*shrugs*................waz it that easy, Primlily? I cant believe u got it anyway but how............thats right! Ur readin the present warrior book rnt u? Is that how u knew the answer? This scene is in that book! Ugh! ~Stormstar
big smile
ok, well congrats Primlily! Which charactor do u want ta b the StormClan icon? ~Stormstar
i just saw the lionblze like cats then the smaller grey cat matched dovepaw and the other grey cat matched cinderheart then i knew tigerheart because he was nervously looking at dovepaw and i guess the others were shadowclan so i matched them to cats tht fit the look
wink
lolz kool! Ur request Bluepaw is posted! ~Stormstar
Больше года Razorfang55555 said…
smirk
wow, these contests were definetly not here last time i was online! aww, i cant believe i missed it! Oh well, theres always January!
you must hav been gone for a long time cause ive nvr seen you before and ive been here since steptember
*growls* whatever
angry
*snarls* spam! Get out of this clan!!!!!!!!!!!1
hmmm
wht spam?
smirk
there was an advertizing spam but i guess i chased it away(it must have been deleted cause i reported it!)
good thinking i hate them with a firey passion theyre so freaking annoying!