Суини Тодд Without Certain Characters

Sweeney-Pie posted on Jul 09, 2009 at 11:13PM
I stumbled along a lot of character haters...and a lot of them said those characters never should have been created. Here's my thought on that.

-Without Mrs.Lovett, Sweeney'd be alone. He wouldn't have known what happened to Lucy nor Johanna and he wouldn't be able to run a killing spree as easily.

-Without Anthony, Sweeney'd still be lost at sea and Johanna still locked away.

-Without Lucy, There'd be no point. Sweeney would have been Benjamin all this time. Even if he married Mrs.Lovett, it wouldn't be the same. They would be Barkers of no harm.

-Without Johanna, Sweeney'd have not have half of his revenge. The thing that keeps him going is to get his daughter back. (of coarse he mostly did everything for Lucy, Johanna was the other half)

-If you'd like to put |Withouts| for Judge Turpin, Toby, and or Beadle Bamford-go ahead.
And if you wanna do without Sweeney, I think we all know what would happen without him. Lol.

And if you'd like to argue about my opinion please don't just change it to be your opinions.
This is all just so everyone can say what they think of the characters.

-MaceyRainey

Суини Тодд 12 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года bellatrix97 said…
Without Toby, Pirelli's Miracle Elixir would never have worked (no cute little kid XD), and Sweeney would never had ended up killing him and realising he's a man with a thirst for blood.
*edit*
oh and sweeney wouldn't have died at the end of the movie.
last edited Больше года
Больше года Sweeney-Pie said…
*claps*

I dont hate any character in this movie, suprising huh?

Больше года Frizzhead said…
mischievous
Without the Beadle Bamford Lucy/Beggar woman wouldnt have came in looking for him and she wouldnt have been killed....therefore lovett would have lived

I am not a character h8r either...i love all evil psycho's
big smile
Lol
Without Beadle, IM sure the Judge woulve done it himself

Without the Judge

Toby wouldnt have a Potions Class teacher\

ROFLMA I JUST HAD TO SAY IT XD
Больше года bellatrix97 said…
WTF??!! lmao!
Больше года Frizzhead said…
laugh
lol :)
hehehehe ^^
Больше года SweeneyTodd2010 said…
lol without Sweeney? what the hell? xD
i dont know...Toby shouldnt have slit sweeney's throat, there could have been a sequal!
Больше года DeppRox said…
Without Turpin, no one would have sent Sweeney away for 15 years. So Sweeney would be Ben Barker and he'd still be with his happy little family (the character Sweeney Todd will never be created so it would be pretty silly to name a film Sweeney Todd when there's no one named Sweeney Todd in the story)
Больше года Drakkoholic said…
Without Sweeney?

Nuuuuuu!The broadway show and the movie without him were a flop!
cloudy
lol....im starting to think *kill judge turnip*

Just so Ben can stay with Lucy lalala although I like him as Todd, dark and ninja like *lol jk*

Oh what the heck the movies perfect the way it is.
Больше года gwenmyers1997 said…
OHHHHH I GET IT, SO I GESS WITHOUT JOHANNA TRNIP WOULD HAVE NO REASON TO BE MAD AT ANTHONY AND SWEENEY WOULD HAVE NO DAUHTER TO KILL TURNIP FOR. ANTHONY WOULD HAVE NO REASON TO BE OUTSIDE TUNIP'S HOUSE EVERY DAY!
AND JUST LIKE Sweeney-Pie said:Without Johanna, Sweeney'd have not have half of his revenge. The thing that keeps him going is to get his daughter back. (of coarse he mostly did everything for Lucy, Johanna was the other half)
i gess u got ur Johanna here!
last edited Больше года