Тейлор Свифт Kailee Spark’s Single “Sparkle & Shine” is a Folk Pop Treasure, Out on Spotify and YouTube

PinkTamales posted on Jun 15, 2021 at 09:07PM
Spark’s newest single and music video, ‘Sparkle & Shine’, was released on June 4th—and believe us and we tell you it is a folk-pop treasure! If you don’t know who Kailee Spark is, the singer-songwriter was raised Mormon in the Bay Area and left the church at the age of 22 and moved to Big Island Hawaii! Before pursuing her music career, she studied cultural anthropology at Humboldt State University. Now Spark is skyrocketing with her new career in music. Listen to her on Spotify here.

Spark speaks about the single:

“Writing ‘Sparkle & Shine’ was a lot of fun. I stopped at the studio one day to have a production meeting with Bub and showed him like four lines of a song I was working on that at the time was called ‘Bright & Shiny’. The idea of the song was that sometimes I’m feeling like I’m in the flow of life, and sometimes I’m not, but either way it’s cool and I’ll just keep doing my thing. Later that same night he sent me a recording of practically an entire song he had written based on the little information I’d given him! We went back and forth creating the verses and fine-tuning the hook, and recorded the song maybe a week after we wrote it. That was a fun and quick co-write!”

The enchanting single is accompanied by a video including the songstress frolicking through the Hawaiian-style Cliffside. After a sunrise songwriting session on a cliff overlooking the vast Pacific, and a ceremonial toss of her mobile phone into the open waves, she finds that her jeep won’t start. Spark grabs her guitar and meanders down the rural jungle road, intending to hitchhike back into town. A sweet couple in a truck pick her up, and as she rides in the back, an adventure ensues with a crazy cast of characters and riveting imagery

To stay up to date with Kailee Spark, check her out on her website Spotify, Facebook, Twitter, and Twitch by clicking on her link tree! link
 Spark’s newest single and Музыка video, ‘Sparkle & Shine’, was released on June 4th—and believ

Тейлор Свифт 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
Больше года graynic17 said…
Hey Check out this new Taylor Swift Remix!

link