Юные Титаны The Flash Movie!(2011)

Lucy64 posted on Jan 19, 2010 at 02:05AM
Just in case the TT movie doesnt come out in 2011, you can all go and see the Flash movie thats coming out around the same time! Im so excited! i Love the Flash! and its suposed to be about Wally! Like an origens story, so no matter what, the TT is gonna make it on the big screen! i mean seriously, how can they make a movie about Wally West and not AT LEAST mention the titans! Anyone else freaking out about this too?!?

Юные Титаны 8 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года funkyrach01 said…
heart
really OMG i love the flash i soooooooo cant wait and i dont think theres going to be a tt movie .
 really OMG i Любовь the flash i soooooooo cant wait and i dont think theres going to be a tt movie .
Больше года Lucy64 said…
big smile
i know right? im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited! AND ITS ALL ABOUT WALLY!!!!! YAY! i dont think the tt movie gonna happen either, but the JLA movie is suposed to be good...
Больше года funkyrach01 said…
big smile
I totally agree with you Lucy64 x
Больше года RobinFan360 said…
omg! yh! but be warned! if ou know the story of Flash it will be quite different in the movie.
Больше года Lucy64 said…
big smile
why do you say that? its suposed to be about how wally got his powers and is on the JLA. and DC ussually takes pride in making their movies pretty accurate, and oh! i forgot to say, Geoff Johns wrote the story for it!!!!!!!!!!!! now, the writers and scripters just make it movie-ish! ahhhhhhhh! isnt that exciting?!
Больше года starrob4ever said…
big smile
im SO HAPPY!
Больше года leonides said…
umm guys woulded you make this in a fun club for the flash
Больше года RavenRules said…
crying
I'm just soo sad that the Teen Titans series dissapered..... it's still my faveout show.