Теория Большого взрыва Shenny...or Kim?

robothor1111 posted on Sep 08, 2009 at 01:56AM
We all know that there are people out there-whether we are one of them or not-that want Penny and Sheldon to get together. I myself am not one of them, but the purpose of this is NOT to bash those who are. I’m simply giving my theory as to WHY those people see that type of chemistry.
I’ve always loved the Penny Sheldon relationship as it is-friendly rivalry. I was shocked when I first started hearing about the people who want them to hook up. Sheldon seems so incapable of empathy, sincerity, or love. And yet, despite all that, people are seeing “Shenny.”
I’ve watched a lot of behind the scenes clips and watched and read interviews with the cast. I mean a LOT. I am pathetically obsessed. But all those hours watching the actors as themselves has made me notice something that I’ve only heard mentioned a few times. I could be totally wrong about this, but I think that what people think is “Shenny” is actually “Kim.” It seems to me that the actors have the chemistry that comes out in their characters. I’ve heard a few people mention on youtube and imdb that they think that Kaley Cuoco and Jim Parsons like each other-and I think they might be right. It’s just another theory, but I think that “Kim,” is what we are seeing, and it comes across as “Shenny” because not everyone wastes as much of their time as I do online. 
Of course I have no way of knowing if there REALLY is anything between Cuoco and Parsons, and my mind could be running along that track in my attempt for an explanation of the Sheldon/Penny shippers. But does anyone else share my opinion?

Теория Большого взрыва 10 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года bigbangfanatic said…
I’ve never really thought of that…but you have a point. I’ve noticed that a little bit too…the few video clips I’ve watched. I hope that’s what it is…
Больше года paola1901 said…
tongue
Yes, I agree, I thought I was the only one who saw this. I think it's Kaley and Jim's chemistry and I would love to see them together, the actors not the characters; I don't really see Sheldon with a girl (or boy), he cannot be in a relationship, so it's definately "Kim" at least for me.
Больше года JimmyManceLuvr said…
sunny
oh its definately kim. there is no denying that spark between them. :D
Больше года stock-2007 said…
cool
From the little bit's I've read on line I thought Kaley Cuoco and Johnny Galecki had a thing going away from the show but I'm over here in the UK so I maybe a little out of date (about 8 months)
Больше года robothor1111 said…
Actually, I heard that, too. PM me if you want to talk more about it.
Больше года newmixgirl said…
Well I do ship both, Kim and Sheldon/Penny, but being honest, I shipped first the characters than the actors since the beginning. I ,as a Sheldon/Penny shipper, know and I think I've mentioned it a few times, that I am aware that my ship will probably never happen and I accept it, though I do have a theory as to why Sheldon is the way he is, based on episodes and interviews I've seen of the creators and actors, I might post an article about it later on, I'm not sure. Though there is no denying that Jim and Kayley have a huge spark between them, I'm staying with S/P no matter how "weird" or whatever people think it is, as I like it more than Kim, I'm not saying it's here btw, I've been to other TBBT communities which I've been told this. Also it's the only couple on TBBT I like and love, and very much as it's one of my top ships.
smile
Ooh, Jim and Kaley are so great-I loved when they were on The Early Show and he says something about the perfect woman for him, and she says "sitting right next to you," and he's like "don't touch me!" Haha they have such a great dynamic!

Hey you wanna PM me your Sheldon theory? I've always wondered why he is that way!

And I don't ship Kim, or Johnny/Kaley-I'm not opposed to either pairing, but I always feel uncomfortable "shipping" real life couples. That's just me, though.

And don't worry, you're not wierd for liking the parings you do-if you think about it, liking T.V. couples in the first place is a little 'wierd' so we're all in the same boat!
last edited Больше года
Больше года VrySpecialAgent said…
I never really cared too much about actor/actress couples, or any one in general like Marie said. But I’d say that I think Kaley and Jim act more ‘coupley’ than Johnny and Kaley-I know that Johnny and Kaley have both said that they’re best friends, and I’ve never heard any credible sources say that Kaley’s dating Jim, or ever was. However, even though I ship Penny and Leonard, I’d prefer Kaley and Jim.
Больше года newmixgirl said…
I also loved this "Because sweets are the way to Jim's heart"

Yeah I'm also not a big fan of shipping people in real life, either, but I have to admit Jim and Kayley can be very cute together!

lol, well I hadn't shipped much tv couples till a few years ago, when I started watching House (I ship House/Cuddy) and it's was the first time I actually cared about a ship on tv.But I only have 3 main ships that I love and consider my OTPs.
Oh! That was good.

"And what did I bring over?"
"...your dog?"

haha then he remembered the cupcakes!

Until Leonard and Penny I'd never shipped before either...(that's probably why I'm so adament about them!) I watch House, too, but not recently-when BBT was on at the same time I always watched that.