The Fanpoppy Awards Who Wins Multiple Фан Awards?

hooch-is-crazy posted on Mar 01, 2008 at 02:39PM
i have noticed somehting and i think i'll ask all of you about it, it's too confusing to put in a pick because the answers have to be detailed to make full sense, anyway there are some thing with more than one person involved that won awards (like the fanpoppies and the war forum) and i'm not sure who recieves them, my first thought was me (that's why i didn't win the dave lu humanitarian award) because i came up with the ideas, but the thing is, there's a lot i didn't do so i feel that i don't deserve two awards, so, who do you think should recieve them? i'm thinking me for the war (i still want one) and bliss for the fanpoppies (she did more than me) but what do you think. (take a look around this spot or at the war post on the A.T.S.O.F. spot to see who you thinks should get one)

(BTW this more concerns speeches and perhaps icons than anything else, you may have still been a part of it and can say you were in a joint effort for a fanpoppy)

(i'm sort of doing this because i want a fanpoppy but i don't want to "steal" one.)
last edited on Mar 01, 2008 at 02:40PM

The Fanpoppy Awards 11 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Cinders said…
I consider those awards sort of like the spot awards, to be displayed for everyone involved. After all, it's not just the creator of the spot that makes it great, it's everyone who contributes to it as well. So yeah, that's just what I thought.
Больше года amazondebs said…
i think the icons and banners should go to the creators of those banners
and i agree with cinders that the spots ones and the comment one should just be considered to be won by all involved
Больше года blisslikethis said…
well, the same applies to icons and banners.. that maybe should have been two seperate categories, since it's conceivable that two different people create the icon and the banner for a particular spot.

otherwise, i agree with Cinders. to "collective" type awards like Best Spot are for everyone who contributes, not just the person who created them.
Больше года amazondebs said…
although i think people like cinders and yourself deserve reconition for the effort you put in to maintaining the spots you created, why couldn't two fan share an award?
Больше года jamfan4 said…
yeah because the Fanpoppy Spot won best spot icon/banner and I made the banner so I don't know who's getting the award...
Больше года hanababey said…
Can i ask how do u actually win a fanpoppy award
Больше года harold said…
The Fanpoppies were a ceremony organized by fans back in April? March? It involved Fanpop users nominating people for awards in several categories, then a panel of three pre-selected judges determined the winners. I understand that there are plans to do it again in the future, but at the moment, energy seems to be more devoted to the link competition. You might check that out in the meantime...
Больше года hooch-is-crazy said…
harold, you were way off, february, it was held the day before the oscars and organized origianlly a couple of weeks before.

And we didn't determine the winners ourselves, we gathered the votes from the other fans.
last edited Больше года
Больше года jamfan4 said…
Can someone please answer my question? =/
Больше года hooch-is-crazy said…
I guess you do, but sort of shared, I think that you might as well be allowed to say ut was your part that really won it though, because it probably did.
Больше года Guitar-hero4 said…
i win