The Fanpoppy Awards Updates!

blisslikethis posted on Feb 09, 2008 at 12:08AM
hello everyone! this will be the place to check for updates on what's happening with the awards. check back often because there's lots going on :D

The Award Committee

last edited on Feb 10, 2008 at 08:13AM

The Fanpoppy Awards 18 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года blisslikethis said…
The date has been set!

The award ceremony will be held Saturday, February 23! Nominations will be open from February 10 - 17, so watch for them in the picks section :D

Больше года germany123 said…
excellent
Больше года tyleroffice4 said…
I am so excited even though my chances are 1 in 10,000 to win. and my only chance to win is my high school picks from the office spot. But then I know great pickers (People that make picks) like Chel, Maybeastarbucks and Dazl have that category wrapped up!
Больше года Zerstoren said…
Sounds cool :)
Больше года Cinders said…
Awesome! The 25th is my birthday so it's like an early birthday present YAY!
Nominations are now open!

Check out the finalized list of award categories and then go nominate your favourite fanpoppers in the Nominations forum! Nominations will be open until Sunday, February 17 at midnight.
Some Comments on Nominations

Credit will not be given to individual fans who have created Spots. These spots did not necessarily become as great as they did because of the fans who created them. It's a joint effort on the part of all members, and so the awards will be given in honour of the spots themselves :).

Also, in the case of Spot Icons/Banners, if one that you have created gets nominated, please step forward and let us know! It's often hard to know who made them, so we'd really appreciate the help in getting these awesome fans the recognition they deserve!
Больше года adavila said…
you should also make a worst pick award or more useless something

you know what I mean like awards for bad stuff too

I dont know it´s just an idea
Больше года Snerkie said…
if any banners i made are nominated i always post mine in the "fan art" section of the spots :)
Больше года Cinders said…
I don't think that's in the spirit of fanpop to make the "worst pick" award or whatever...
Больше года hooch-is-crazy said…
cinders is right, these were made to celebrate the best of fanpop, not point out the worst, mind you, i have never really liked your fanpop census...
Больше года dazl said…
It's unfair to single people out as worst, one man's treasure is another man's trash.
Больше года amazondebs said…
yeah it would be harsh
maybe something funny like craziest fanpopper or something like that but if i got voted worse i'd probably go to myspace lol
Больше года jamfan4 said…
I really want to know what time they are or how they will be hosted. Via video? Picks? I can't miss them!
video would be a great idea, if hooch and dazl didn't live on a different continent.. or if i owned a webcam.

the winners will be announced via soapboxes tomorrow (saturday). i'll put up links in the Fanpop Users spot as well.
Больше года jamfan4 said…
Thanks =DD
Больше года Temptasia said…
Awesome good luck all.
Voting is now over!

Thank you to everyone who sent us votes, we've closed the polls and the winners will be announced tomorrow! See you all on the red carpet :D
last edited Больше года