Герои Олимпа Make Your Own Hero

parras2 posted on Jan 31, 2012 at 11:00PM
this is where you can make a demigod go on quests make friends/enemies and other demigodly stuff all you have to do is put your demigods

Name-

Age-

Immortal Parent-

Powers-

Weapons-

Personality-

Appearance-

and other things you want us to know about your demigod

(ok now it's time for the rules)1.don't make your character to strong 2. you cant control another persons character without their permission 3. please keep cussing down to a minimum 4. if you go on a quest go to this link:link

so far we have

Dante- son of Thanatos (me)
Keira- daughter of Hermes (Zelda4Efas)
Jesse- daughter of Poseidon (venus143)
Kaylee- daughter of Demeter (universalpowa)
Josiphia- daughter of Apollo (pink-bookworm)
Annie- daughter of Artemis (me-demigod4life)
Maya- daughter of Morpheus (ninjagirl77)
Skia- daughter of Styx (Nemisis)
Aidan- son of Apollo (sonofapollo27)
Mike- son of Zeus (Jasonfan44)
Ema- daughter of Nyx (emafluff)
Vanessa- daughter of Hades (Icrs50)
Noah- Immortal parent unknown (icuSTALKER)
Alex- son of Hades (killer24)
Charlie- son of Hectate (lolking)
Roberto- son of Kratos (darkling_menace)
Jake- son of Hephaestus (crash14)
Hannah- daughter of Athena (percy4forever)
Alvin- son of Poseidon (Alvin2442)
Blaze- son of Ares (Blaze_of_Ares)
Mark- son of Hemera (leond143)
Ariana- daughter of Aphrodite (NotSoPerfecme)
Eragona- daughter of Poseidon (BitemeIVampire)
Bella- daughter of Hades (BellaAndBubba)
Zane- son of Poseidon (1999jacko1)
Cara- daughter of Thanatos (Nicoliclous)
Kiara- daughter of Greg (DaugtherOfAll)
Kyle- son of Poseidon (sorenGuardian1)
Skylar- daughter of Aphrodite (anyone can control her)
Colin- son of Hephaestus (Ares2002)

and if anyone would like to be one of the original characters from the PJO or the HoO series you can(gods are included)

if you still want to be apart of the make your own hero please go to this link
last edited on Apr 20, 2012 at 03:24PM
save

Герои Олимпа 5223 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1851-1900 of 5223

Больше года venus143 said…
" Josie ariana do you guys want to leave now i'm kinda geting bored standing outside your cabin".
Больше года Alvin2442 said…
sticks hands in pockets and sleeps on my bed
dream
I was chained up with fire burning thourgh it hitting me I think i saw Mike on a thonre i feit i had no ogf my every power all i could was a gust of wind then I kept looking and saw Roberto tossed around over and voer Mike laughing thourgh it Jesse being burned like m.I feit a surged of energy from who knows where and i saw another sword and blasted staright into the wall and blure fire burst into my hands.I burned the chains off whcih were moved with me and charged at mike then I woke up with fire on my hands
Больше года crash14 said…
I sense the fire and burst into alvins room dude did you know my mom was a daughtwr of posiedon I lift water and throw it on his hands so that means were related
"My mom was a child of Minerva and her dad was a child of Hephaestus"
So we are related both ways
"Yep"fire is still on hands"Did i mention my fire xcan't be put out unless i want because i am a child of Poseidon so water won't effect and this is the fire won't go out unless i want"fire stops
I senced that something was wrong with alvin so i rushed to our cabin jake was there with him.
"Alvin are you ok".
last edited Больше года
Me too
Well jesse were related controls the water
"we are well thats wierd how are we related?"
My mom was a daughter of posiedon
Больше года Jasonfan44 said…
Jake leaves. I just sat there on the beach, thinking about what my dream meant. It was all confusing. I crossed my legs and closed my eyes. I mediated like I did when times in the woods, were tough. It helped clear my head. Now my brain was so jumbled. I felt like there is a puzzle and a bunch of pieces are missing.
I go to wrestle with roberto
"oh ok so what happened to al....." but before i could finish my head started hurting realky bad i passed out and the i was pulled into a dream i was at my fathers palace it was amazing and then he apeared
"hello my daughter". He said i was stuned i had never aeen him before until now i kneeled "um hello lord poseidon". I said he raise his eye brow "lord poseidon i am your dad jesse now stop kneeling and get up". He said. I got up really anoyed by his words " no your not you have never been there for me when i needed you the most you were always gone". I told him he looked at me with sad eyes. "yes my daughter i know i'm sorry for that but tou have been at camp long enough to know that the gods can't be with their children you of all people should know but how do you think you got that ipod with your name on it on your first quest i have always been watching you making sure you were safe". He told me "yeah i guess your right but why did you bring me here".
"oh yes that look jesse something really bad is going to happen and your friends need you more than ever especialy your brother both of you need to be strong for whats coming talk to your friend mike ask him aboute the dreams you can still stop this it's not too late i don't want to see you suffer and take this box but open it when you get to camp ok". He said "yeah ok dad i love you bye". "i love you too jesse". Then i started going back to camp".
Больше года pink-bookworm said…
"Jesse!"
"hey josie". I said getting up my head in pain with every move i make i groan.
Stops meditating. Looks around the beach. Everything is calm. Lays down. closes eyelids. Breaths in salty air. "I remember when the I caught a fox." I mumbled to myself.
Больше года darkling_menace said…
*is talking with Jake*
"so i hear that your mother was a daughter of posiden"
Yep lift roberto by his legs with water " water and fire now"
"hm, interesting"
*breaks free from the water, flips and lands on my feet*
"but your still not stronger than me"
Dude no ones stronger than you but you know that's cool
even though i am super strong, im kinda jealous of all you guys powers, control fire, lightning, water, i can just...
*picks up rock and crushes it*
"do that"
last edited Больше года
Actually let me tell you something your dad also had the abilty to *lightning almost hit me* to give and take away peoples strenght .
"I can't control lighting just wind roberto." I said walking in.
"well he gave me a lot of it, and what was that?"
That was mike making an entrance
"okay a little over the top, and that reminds me of another thing i cant do. i cant teleport! "
*puches tree and knocks it down*
"I can't either."
"whatever, i have no control over elements, and im losing control of myself"
After that wierd dream that i had i rememebered dad told me to talk to mike aboute his dream.' what could my dad mean i thought' as i whent to go look for mike.
I try to kick roberto in the balls but he shapeshifts " dude you can shapeshift like me"
(im fine with him having just super strength, i just make this part of Robertos character)
Ok so dude I'm about to go to stone mountain in atlanta georgia its one of my dads forges its being overun with monster wanna come
"I wana come"says walking to where yall are
"sure, why not"
Well then bro your driving
So they are talking about another adventure. I leave them. I walk around camp. I go to Thalia's pine. I sit down, and I take out Killer. I rubbed my hand around the greek letters and thought about what my father had said about the sword.
Hey mike we could use your help on this adventure
"I ain't goin on this adventure." I called. "I have no idea why, but I feel like someone is looking for me. I might not be good."
I see someone in top of the camps hill it looks like mike i sprint to he top and it's him "hey mike i was looking for you". I told him but i was still unsure aboute telling him aboute what my dad told me what if he doesn't want to tell me i thought.
"Hey Jesse. I have been having nightmares." I quickly explained my dreams. I had no idea why I did. I had a gut feeling that I was supposed to though.
"Again,Jake i wana go"
I was speachles i couldn't belive what he told me and alvin beaing burned alive now i understand why my dad told me to talk to him he needed someone right now but i felt wierd would he really betray us like that? "Mike it's going to be ok i know you won't let us down your one of my really good friends and me and everyone else will have your back no matter what i won't let you go evil i promise". I told him
Suddenely i remenbered the dream that i had Mike laughing sitting on a thorne doing thta with minions burnining us alive.[/i]No i will not stand for that i will not get burned alive because i have the power Atmokinesis which has a tinme abilty in it which means i can control every element cause every element has time and you can't be hurt by your own abilty right[/i]i thought"Ok so can i go Jake and Roberto"
I made a fist. I punched the ground. I started to cry. "Maybe that was my fate. What if that was my destiny?" I stop crying. I lay down on the ground. I groan.
Yeah dude your my brother you can totally go with us
I look down on mike i feel bad for him the situation that he's in every night dreaming aboute your friends beaing tortured i admire him though for a guy he's not afraid aboute his fealings i lay down and watch the clouds pass by. "Mike it's not your fate it will never be i promise you; your better than that".
I barely hear what Jesse is saying. I'm looking at the sky. Watching to see some help from my dad. Something to show he cares. "Why me?" i ask after a while. "why not jake or Alvin. They are much stronger than me or what about Roberto. Why me? I'm just some powerless son of Zeus. I can only control wind!"
I hear this dude that's not true if it wasn't for your help me and alvin would be weak you told us everything we know now roberto I can't speak for
"mike are you even listening".