Герои Олимпа Make Any Type Of Demigod(Please Do This Its My First One) Even From Kane Chronicle

1999jacko1 posted on Apr 21, 2012 at 04:02PM
I have decided to make my first thing ever a FORUM to make a guy/girl use this:

Name:
Mortal parent:
Powers:
Weapons:
Dislikes:
Pet/s[optional]
Boy/girlfriend:
Story:

rules/ 1 keep cussing down to a minimum 2 don't be mean to others 3 you can be anyone from both series even the Kane chronicles if you like

do not make yourself to strong and you can do anything like get married have a war ANYTHING
NOTE: this is a mixture camp with ranks from roman camp but you get cabin leaders and stuff

please try not to rank yourself as Praetor I am only taking one more Praetor in
last edited on Apr 22, 2012 at 08:46AM

Герои Олимпа 6307 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3501-3550 of 6307

Больше года crash14 said…
Well fine let me try something." I walk into Dalton's room and start messing with his stuff
Больше года torrent said…
I enter jakes body and start to make mim strangle himself
I seperate Dalton and run out "why don't you just get into this body I made for you
Where* I find it and enter it
Finally " hey bro hows it feel "
Weird unnatural and I don't like it*I leave it*now just use the reincarnation spell to revive me but mess up one word and I will come back with lost memory
Hows it go
Больше года LORDCHAOS said…
angry
Hwy Dalton you owe us we've been through a war just to rescue Syble!
Больше года killer24 said…
hsy guys what i miss and you went to war with out me why haha
Well you weren't here!
Больше года darange said…
(omg last night i saw the movie called the devil inside it was ....i cant even describe it!)
Hey Carter!
(carter)
hay ,hows my sister doing?
sad
Good good! But I need you to talk to her she at the moment is strapped down so I need ou to talk to her don't mention anything Dalton related!
(carter)
ok
Jake it goes(bring back the brother of divine the one who has cheated all of time.
Bring back the cheater of death and build a body to take away breath.
To save the love on the line should she cross over good bye the divine
laugh
I hope I'm a part of that prophecy!
(carter)
so you want me to go talk to her now?
That si not a prophecy that is a revival spell speak it and I shall be rivied
First we need to cure Syble!
I know jow to heal her
angry
No you dont your dead shoo!
if you don't revive me she will die she can only be healed by love my love
(carter)
walks into the room where syble is tied down. hay syb
(syble)
calmly says: hello
(carter)
well..... ...
(syble)
well what?
(carter)
well...............why do you hate dalton so much
(syble)
eyes went from calm to rage in 1 seconed. FIRST OF ALL HE KILLED YOU ONCE, SECONED HE ALMOST KILLED JUSTIN, THIRD HE DESTROYED EVERYTHING!!!
(carter)
calm down i didnt me........
(syble)
tries to get herself unstrapped
(carter)
presses a button that opens the door and runs out, the door closes behind her and locks 4 times
bring back the brother of divine the one who has cheated all of time.
Bring back the cheater of death and build a body to take away breath.
To save the love on the line should she cross over good bye the divine
Justin speaks the spell* thank you justin*I run to syble and break through the sealed doors I grab syble and kiss her for a realy long time*syble I love you and I will for ever I swear it on the fates
last edited Больше года
angry
*drags Dalton out of their* Dalton don't you know Syble hates you
crying
Wha wha what she hates me* I run away to my room lock the doors and I but up magical barriers to stop anyone but syble from entering and syble can only enter if she loves me and then I start to break down and cry
Ask carter why syble hates you
I my knife to my throat and use majic to suspend it thete and if syble ends up not loving me in three hours it will plunge into my throat
I start to sing hope it gives you hell

I wake up every evening With a big smile on my face And it never feels out of place And you're still probably working At a nine to five pace I wonder how bad that tastes

When you see my face Hope it gives you hell Hope it gives you hell When you walk my way Hope it gives you hell Hope it gives you hell

Now where's your picket fence love And where's that shiny car And did it ever get you far You never seemed so tense love I've never seen you fall so hard Do you know where you are

And truth be told I miss you And truth be told I'm lying

When you see my face Hope it gives you hell Hope it gives you hell When you walk my way Hope it gives you hell Hope it gives you hell If you find a man that's worth a damn and treats you well Then he's a fool you're just as well Hope it gives you hell Hope it gives you hell

Tomorrow you'll be thinking to yourself Where'd it all go wrong? But the list goes on and on

And truth be told I miss you And truth be told I'm lying

When you see my face Hope it gives you hell Hope it gives you hell When you walk my way Hope it gives you hell Hope it gives you hell When you find a man that's worth a damn and treats you well Then he's a fool, you're just as well Hope it gives you hell

Now you'll never see What you've done to me You can take back your memories They're no good to me And here's all your lies You can't look me in the eyes With the sad, sad look That you wear so well

When you see my face Hope it gives you hell Hope it gives you hell When you walk my way Hope it gives you hell Hope it gives you hell When you find a man that's worth a damn and treats you well Then he's a fool you're just as well Hope it gives you hell

When you see my face Hope it gives you hell Hope it gives you hell When you walk my way Hope it gives you hell Hope it gives you hell When you hear this song and you sing along but you never tell Then you're the fool, I'm just as well Hope it gives you hell

When you hear this song I hope that it will give you hell

You can sing along I hope that it puts you through hell
last edited Больше года
surprise
Look Syble hates you because her memories of you have been tampered so she thinks your evil!!!
(carter)
knocks on the door of daltons room. dalton i have to talk to you its important its abought syble. i say with a little bit of worry in my voice
ever hear the saying true love triumphs all well its true and she obiviously dosent truly love me or she wwould be fine*i teleport to syble and plunge the knife threw my kneck*this is what you wanted isnt it* i die lying over syble with blood pouring from my kneck onto her body*
last edited Больше года
I walk up to dalton and justin " what's up guys?"
(syble)
all of asudden the cloadyness in her eyes became clear .she started to remember. looked down at dalton and screamed
sick
* I appear at the scene and start tryin to heal Dalton * Tsk Tsk Tsk!
i drift around the underworld the saddest ghost in the world*why'd she have to go couldnt she have said no.why'd she have to leave well ive been put through hell and back and i aint know where im goin but all i know is that i loved her every morning i'd wake with a big smile on my face and it never felt outta place but thats because i was with you but now im all alone so i have one thing to ask why did you lie to me couldnt you have just told me i now know you never loved me cause you put me threw hell and back(hell and back)now baby i miss you and i wish i could say i hate you but in truth i love you and i know it dosent matter cause you never loved me in the first place so why did you put me threw hell and back i wish ic ould hate you but in truth im a loving man who cant get you otta mind well i could have been a bitch and left with another girl that night but i stayed with you for all of my life now why'd you have to go and turn my world upside down now i know ya hate me and i wish i could feel the same but in truth i realy cant in truth im to madly in love to get you outta my mind.*i sing
hmmm
Hey ghost Dalton she does love you but her memories of you were tampered with but she's healed now!
crying
i hate my life i love and die i crash and burn i live and love only to be hurt i will make her cry i will make her hurt*i enter jakes body take complete control and i go grab carter and syble and i tie syble to a pole and i drive my knife threw carters heart i leaves jakes body and float over to syble*why did you have to go and betray my love i caused you half the pain that you caused me at one point i missed you but now i hate you and my life and i hope i make your life a living hell*with those final words i dissapitate to the underworld sit down and cry
angry
Carter!!!!! * I quickly heal Carter and then I rescue Syble* I hereby curse Dalton do he will never love again!
angry
no duh dip shit i hate syble she turned me into a loving man and then destroyed my life all i was to her was a tool
(carter)
dalton! she was totured really bad into thinking you were bad and they made all of her memories of you into bad things and you cant blame her for that! i yell
Oh my gosh is my bro dead again?
angry
liars i hate you all i curse syble and carter to never find love and if they do it shall never last
i turn giant drakon man mode and wreak havoc on new york and other cities
I look at dalton" who do you think you are cursing them"
(carter)
dalton! sybles pregnant
Wait so ill have a brother?
yeah probaly with another persons baby we did it once and she took the test and she wasnt see that proves she never loved me