Герои Олимпа Masters of the Comb and Keeper

snowflakes989 posted on Jan 07, 2013 at 04:27AM
Hey guys! Snow here. So Rainbow and I have decided to write a forum together, about our own demigods. Read on to find out what happens to Teresa, who she is, and later, another girl that changes her life.

This first chapter is by Rainbow, edited by me, and I hope you all enjoy! We will take turns posting/writing. Please comment, it would mean a lot!

For all of you ultimate spammers out there like moi, spam is permitted. :)

Teresa's pov.
Chapter 1

My name is Teresa Burne. If you think your life is weird, wait until you see mine. You would think that a thirteen-year-old teenage girl would be shopping with friends all day long, putting on makeup, and dating some really hot guy. Sorry to disappoint you, but I am nothing like that.
When I was two, my dad left my mom and me. I have no memory of him, other than the feeling of powerful, dark eyes, staring down at me with love. Then my mom married George Goof (I'm not kidding about his name). He was okay for the first year, then after they had twin girls, he started hating me. I don't know why. Probably because my mom always cared for me more than my step-sisters. Then she died. The police say that she died in a car accident, but I know better. It was my fault, and George knows it. I mean, I wasn't with her when she died, but the night before, I saw a dark shadow- in the form of a bird? Lady?-in my room. It was probably just my jacket or something, but my mom freaked. She started muttering and blaming herself, like she knew what was going to happen and it was her fault. The next morning, I saw it again, and again, and again. Not just in my room, but almost as if it was following me. I went hysterical, and my mom decided to get medicine for me. Then she died.
You're probably thinking, “It's not your fault. It was just an accident.” Sorry, but you're wrong. The shadow visited me again, and now there were more than one. The night my mom died, they started whispering, Ήταν όλες σας τις βλάβη. Σας σκότωσε τη μητέρα. Only later did I realize they were saying, It was all your fault. You killed your mother. And I knew in my guts, they were right.
George and my step-sisters have hated me ever since.

My day started normally enough, or as normal as you can get in my household. I got out of bed and went into the kitchen, passing George's room along the way. Guess what I saw? George and our housekeeper making out. Ugh. And yes, as much as I hate it, it happens all the time.
I ignored them and continued my journey to the kitchen. I snatched a bagel from Linda, the younger of the twins, and started eating. Jessy, who was really protective of her younger sister, threw a tissue box at me.
“Don't mess with my sister, you bully!” Jessy screamed.
I rolled my eyes. “Ten year olds,” I muttered. But I took out another bagel for Linda, toasted it, and took out butter as well. My step-sister watched me with big, round, shiny eyes as I spread butter on the bagel. “Here you go.” I handed her the warm, buttery bagel.
Linda took it tentatively and then bit hungrily into the bread.
Jessy looked at Linda with jealousy. “Can I have one too?”
I would've gladly grabbed Linda's buttered bagel and smashed it into Jessy's face, but I wasn't that mean. So I did the same for her, trying to ignore the boiling pot of annoyance in my stomach.
The clock chimed 7:30 am. Time for me to get out of this disgusting house. I grabbed my backpack and raced through the door, not bothering saying bye to George.
I sprinted down the street, enjoying the fresh, cold morning air. Wind slapped in my face, but the coldness felt refreshing. I stopped running as soon as the school was in sight.
Suddenly, I felt a chill down my spine. That was when my day drifted far from normal.

I fingered my necklace nervously, a simple silver chain with a dark blueish piece of jade, carved into the shape of three dragons entwined together. It was one of two gifts I got from my dad before he left. I never knew what the necklace was for, but my mom always said to keep them on, no matter where I was. The other gift was a pair of earrings. They were also jade, with the same dark blue color to it. But inside, there was a small red dot. I assumed they were important because they told omens. They started glowing and became burning hot right before my mom died in the car crash.
Now, I could feel my earring turn hot and panic tore through me. The burn almost felt like it was burning my skin, and with shaking fingers, I was able to take them off and stuff them in my pocket.
I looked around, wondering what would happen.
Nothing.
Then I looked up and my heart nearly stopped. The last time I saw the shadows was nearly five years ago. Now, here they are, hovering above me, so close I could reach out and touch them if I wanted to. I certainly didn't.
As I watched, the three shadows slowly began to spin, combining into one giant shadow. Two cruel-looking eyes appeared and looked at me with amusement, like I was a new toy it couldn't wait to play with. A mouth opened and black smoke spew from it and around me.
This is the end. This is the end. This is the end. This is the end.
I screamed and then I did something really strange, something even I couldn't explain. I held my earrings in front of me, palm facing the creature. I shouted at the top of my lungs, channeling all my anger into my hand and then BOOM!!
I was blasted backwards, skidding on my back. The shadows were gone and my backpack was two feet away from my feet.
Slowly but painfully, I sat up. I gently touched my back and winced. My finger came away with blood.
“Oh no,” I muttered, trying to fight back tears. “No, no.”
A honk threw me back into reality. I looked up in time to see two bright headlights bearing down at me. I grabbed my backpack and leaped just out of harm's way. I looked back just in time to see the car speed past me. I collapsed there, on the sidewalk, not sure whether to go home or continue to school.
In the distance, the first bell rang.
School, I decided. I got up, trying not to grimace, and limped towards the school.
First period science, I thought. Joy.

Once again, hope you enjoyed and please please post.

Shout outs to everyone who loves a good story. :)

Герои Олимпа 467 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 467

Больше года rainbow_girl said…
Haha! Im first!!
But if no one comments, then this forum is gonna die, so COMMENT!!
Больше года snowflakes989 said…
I'm working on chapter 2, gosh!
Больше года i-am-evil said…
It does sound pretty coolio. So please post!( cue puppy eyes)
Больше года yumalicious said…
big smile
That was amazing! You guys are great writers! Awesome!!!!! Post soon!!!
Pineapple, the cue puppy eyes are workig. :D I'm currently working on chapter 2. Do you guys want to read a teaser?
Больше года teamleo said…
big smile
This story is awesome rainbow and snow!!!! Snow, yes I would love to see a preview of chapter 2!! Please post soon!!!!!
Больше года WatchYourBack said…
wow awesome
big smile
Thanks for commenting guys! It means a lot! So hopefully snow can finish ch 2 soon and send it to me for editing. then ill post.
SENT!!!!!!!!
So hopefully rainbow will edit the preview, and you guys can read!
You don't know how much reading this means to us! Please continue to do so, and let's get this onto the popular content!
Yay(jumpingwithjoyforthatandI'msoooohyper!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!)
Больше года Blaze_of_Ares said…
Awesome one Snow!Post more
big smile
GOT IT!!! this just a preview, so its pretty short.
WARNING: there is a cliffhanger!!
MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Chapter 2
Angela

“What?” I jolted up, suddenly aware that the teacher was calling my name. A few students snickered. Losers.

“Did you hear about the assignment that you were supposed to do?” Mr. Martinez asked, with a hint of anger in his voice. Being ADHD, I can definitely concentrate when teachers drone on and on about pointless assignments. Totally.

I knew I was about to be in some serious trouble, so I decided to play it innocent and fake it out. I looked up at him and blinked, allowing a blank look to seep into my innocent eyes.

“Could you please repeat the assignment? You create the most wonderful assignments, but I’m afraid that last one wasn’t too clear.” I said, my voice dripping with false flattery.

Mr. Martinez looked stunned. He blinked a few times, like he was coming out of a trance.

“Uh, yes,” he stuttered. “The project was to write a letter to an imaginary person and in it, describe your life. It’s private, so no one will be reading it, but it has to be at least a page. We are stimulating what Benjamin Franklin did; he wrote a letter to his son but it ended up as an autobiography. All clear?”

“Yes sir!” I piped, hoping I looked cute and innocent, not sassy. He nodded and continued to explain other things. Once again, being the totally concentrated person I am, I zoned out.
Suddenly, the bell rang, making me flinch. How had school ended so quickly? Then I started panicking. I hadn’t heard any other homework assignments, but Mr. Martinez gave at least two a night. I was screwed. I wouldn’t be able to turn in homework the next day.

As it turned out, I didn’t need to.

DUN DUNN DUNNN!!! what will happen next? what do teresa and angela have in common? only one way to find out! keep reading!! (even though u kinda hafta wait. even i dont no what gonna happen ^_^)
mischievous
Ahh cliffy!!!!! Not cool rainbow, not cool. Post now or else....

( ha angel, I am doing an or else on your own forum! Lol XD)
Больше года AwakenShadow said…
smile
awesome chap
Thank you for the or else Squirrel!

Hi fellow spammers Awaken and Blaze! Glad you joined the party here.

Lol don't blame Rainbow, I wrote the cliffy purposely.
Awesome post!!!!!
Lol, nice move
Hi Pineapple! And Blaze :D
big smile
Hi!
Wazzup?
big smile
Chatting with someone...someone super awesome
tongue
Oh. Well then not cool snow, not cool.
mischievous
It is cool, I like cliffy. IT gives people the murderous personality and the hunger for more. -Evil laugh-
mischievous
Wait till u see the end of ch2! I gave snow an awesome idea! But ur gonna hate me for it, but oh well. ^_^
Most likely not
Good. at least i have one person who wont kill me.
Uhhh..... btw, what did u mean by "someone super awesome" in ur previous comment? Were u talking to snow or i-am-evil? Just found that comment kinda awkward....
cake
NEW PAGE!!!!!
cake for everyone who is reading this new forum!
Lol ah I see what you mean Rainbow...You will end up hating her, Blaze. Almost garanteed.
big smile
oh, I was talking to myself :D
ahahaha, lets just wait and see
EVERYONE IS SUPER AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah. Blaze will most likely end up hating me too for agreeing to it. Almost guaranteed, like I said.
Oh well! *says cheerfully*
you guys don't know me yet haha, I love cliffys
Good for you.
Rainbow, no need to add to my waiting list to kill me. Lol :D
cool
Oh. i thought u were complimenting sumone n i thought that was weird. but then again, ur pretty paranoid, so ya. oh! N i meant that as a compliment, i think.
So dont kill me.
I luv n hate cliffys. their annoying n i die waiting, but i luv writing them. tee hee!
Lol we are spamming sooo much. But i dont mind.
.....boo
Yeah. i guess u can say were the spam queens.
@ Blaze: what r u booing bout?
I don't know
 I don't know
Haha:)
Wow. lol.
*ship sinking in the back* "hey! Guess what?! I found a dollor!!!!!" "SHUT UP!!"
hehe. lol.
mechdemigod commented…
really guys? Больше года
hahaha
Uhh Blaze language please.
Lol Rainbow!
Mwahahahahaha! Iris and (blank) sitting in a tree.
blank: atlas/andre/daniel/cello dude/victor/nathan/whoever else there is.
found it on a website, couldn't change it, sorry
Then dont post it!
Simple as that. Wow you really like to get me angry, dont you.
no....
Congratulations, you are doing a good job.
yay
* that wasn't a compliment*
No offense.
worried
that's why is wasn't capitalized and there's no exclamation mark....
smile
Be careful blaze. dont get snow angry. n dont mess w/ my friends. cuz i get REALLY upset when someone does. just thought i should give u a heads up.
angry
That's great but u need to post!!!!!!!!!!!!