Герои Олимпа The Endless Quest

Fangirl521 posted on Apr 07, 2015 at 12:41AM
So this is an idea I had by seeing that other people were writing fanfiction I decided to write my own, but I'm still gonna read the others, and I promise I'm not gonna steal any ideas. Unless it's like a character that I suggest or something (I have only given one suggestion to anyone at this moment and it was a character, and they are going to be my main character in the story) I wanna have the main character have a little group she goes on quests with, but I thought maybe it'd be fun if I got some suggestions. You can suggest as many as you want, you just need the following requirements:

Character Name:
Godly Parent:
Nickname (if you want, totally optional):
Appearance:
Personality:
Back story:
And just in case you wanna match with my character or something, here's her info:

Character Name: Amber
Godly Parent: Athena and Apollo
Nickname: none
Appearance: long brown hair, storm grey eyes,
Personality: very smart, friendly, courageous/brave, quick-thinker
Back Story: she was born when the Gods first found out that Kronos may come back (they somehow found out 15 years before it happened but did nothing about it). Apollo told Athena they may need another god or goddess, and he went to her because she didn't get pregnant, she had head babies. Her birth was hidden from Zeus and when she got to Camp she was passed off as a daughter of Athena. She was given to an orphanage and adopted by two loving parents, who never told her she was adopted. When she found Camp she was happy but shocked and was claimed by Athena as soon as she stepped into Camp, and the only person who knows she is a goddess beside her parents is Chiron

p.s. we really don't need many gods/goddesses, I honestly don't really think we need another god/goddess, so pleas only give one godly parent. I'm not trying to be mean, but I made this character forever ago and that's just the way she is, and if people don't like that I'm the only one with a goddess character I'll just make her a demigod but it'll wreck my storyline
last edited on Jun 10, 2015 at 08:33PM

Герои Олимпа 194 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 194

Больше года PiperMclean7732 said…
Name: Naia Edmonds
Godly Parent: Poseiden
Nickname: Nai (only close friends call her that)
Apperance: curly dark brown hair, natural tan, brown/sea green eyes, wears a tank top that says "Born This Way!" And dark wash shorts with light blue converses
Personality: funny, sarcastic at times, smart, very friendly, if you lose her trust it will be hard to get back, a hard core fighter, fast, brave
Back story: Her mom died when she was younger. She has been on the run from the orphanges and police. She ran into CHB fighting a dracanae. (If this is okay totally up to you) Became friends with Amber Rose when she came to CHB. To be continued..........
Birthday: 8/23
Fangirl521 commented…
Amazing... Больше года
Больше года Fangirl521 said…
Also, I probably should have mentioned this, it is in the time of Percy aqnd Annabeth, so they will be in this story... if you wanna change your godly parent thing go ahead if not just wait for me to post a chapter, which will probably be either later today or anytime after 2:30 tomorrow (Eastern Time)
smile
Im good with my godly parent! But thanks for asking!
Okay! I've got some free time right now so I'm gonna write the first chapter and out it up hopefully within an hour
Should I write using first person (i, we, etc.) or 3rd person (he, she, they, etc.)?
Больше года olympianglory said…

Either!

My character:

Name: Holly
Nickname: None
Godly Parent: Dionysus
Appearance: Long dark hair,olive skin, purple irises, playful smile, and she keeps getting stupid rub off tattoos that say things like: Heart of Steel, Fightin' all my life and Fire in my eyes.
Personality: Stupid sense of humour, always playful, can be serious if she wants to.Independent, kinda a loner
Backstory: She didnt have a mother, she died after she was born. She kept running, and never made friends. She learned to defend herself, and never wanted to hurt anyone else.
last edited Больше года
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄­▄▄▄­▄▄▄­▄▄▄­▄▄▄­▄▄░­░░░­░░░­░░
░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░­░░░­░░░­░▄░­░░░­░░░­▀▄░­░░░­░░░­
░░░░░░░░█░░▄░░░­░▄░­░░░­░░░­░░░­░░░­░█░­░░░­░░░­
░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░­░░░­░░░­▄█▄­▄░░­▄░░­░█░­▄▄▄­░░░­
░▄▄▄▄▄░░█░░░░░░­▀░░­░░▀­█░░­▀▄░­░░░­░█▀­▀░█­█░░­
░██▄▀██▄█░░░▄░░­░░░­░░█­█░░­░░▀­▀▀▀­▀░░­░░█­█░░­
░░▀██▄▀██░░░░░░­░░▀­░██­▀░░­░░░­░░░­░░░­░░▀­██░­
░░░░▀████░▀░░░░­▄░░­░██­░░░­▄█░­░░░­▄░▄­█░░­██░­
░░░░░░░▀█░░░░▄░­░░░­░██­░░░­░▄░­░░▄­░░▄­░░░­██░­
░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░­░░░­░░░­▀▄░­░▀▀­▀▀▀­▀▀▀­░░▄­▀░░­meo­w
░░░░░░█▀▀██████­███­▀▀▀­▀██­███­███­███­█▀░­░░░­
░░░░░░████▀░░██­█▀░­░░░­░░▀­███­░░▀­██▀­░░░­░░░­
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░­░░░­░░░­░░░­░░░­░░░­░░░­░░░­░░░­░░░­░░░­░░░­░░░­░░░­░░░­░░░­░░░­░░░­░░░­░░░­░░
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄­▄▄▄­▄▄▄­▄▄▄­▄▄▄­▄▄▄­░░░­░░░­░░░­
░░░░▀████░▀░░░░­▄░░­░██­░░░­▄█░­░░░­▄░▄­█░░­██░­meo­w
░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░­░░░­░░░­▀▄░­░▀▀­▀▀▀­▀▀▀­░░▄­▀░░­
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░­░░░­░░░­░░░­░░░­░░░­░░░­░░░­░░░­░░░­░░░­░░░­░░░­░░░­░░░­░░░­░░░­░░░­░░░­░░░­░░
░▄▄▄▄▄░░█░░░░░░­▀░░­░░▀­█░░­▀▄░­░░░­░█▀­▀░█­█░░­meo­w
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀█░░░░▄░­░░░­░██­░░░­░▄░­░░▄­░░▄­░░░­██░­meo­w
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░­░░░­░░░­░░░­░░░­░░░­░░░­░░░­░
PiperMclean7732 commented…
Cool I sure cant do that! Больше года
You should write in first! And POST!!!
last edited Больше года
P.S. I Опубликовано on Герои time has come..... Больше года
So I've finished my first chapter, but it's super lengthy because it's giving you a glimpse at the life of the main character. I have a brief mention of the character created by PiperMcLean7732 but olympianglory I didn't see your until after I wrote it so yours will be in the next one, but here's chapter 1!

Amber

Amber awoke early in the morning, so she decided to go for a walk around Camp before breakfast. She got up and started to walk around. She exited the Athena cabin and looked at all of the cabins. She examined them all very carefully, looking at their structure. She, like her sister Annabeth, wanted to be an architect. She looked at the Apollo cabin. Something about it just intrigued her about it, but she couldn’t figure it out. All of a sudden, the barrier around the Camp started to shake. She snapped out of her gaze and ran towards Thalia’s tree. When she got there, there was a dracanae running at the barrier. She cupped her hand and put it over a spot on her forearm and her sword appeared in her hand. She saw Annabeth running towards the monster, and she followed. She got there and ran up to the monster. She saw it was attacking a girl who couldn’t be older than she was. She stabbed her celestial bronze sword into the monster at the same time as Annabeth. They hit two extreme pressure points, so the monster fell and became yellow dust.
Annabeth took a deep breath and said “thank god. You alright Amber?”
She said “yeah, I’m fine. You get hurt?”
Annabeth shakes her head and says “but we may want to get this girl to the infirmary. Like, now.”
Amber nods and walks over to the girl. She whispers “are you awake?”
The girl is quiet and still. Annabeth walks over and picks her up by the arms, Amber puts her sword on the ground and picks up her legs, and the two of them carry the girl to the infirmary. They get her there and out her down on a bed.
After they get her settled in Annabeth turns to Amber and says “wanna go practice archery?”
Amber nods and says “let’s just eat first, then I have sword fighting with Percy at 11.”
Annabeth’s storm grey eyes glare at her, and she says “I’m not gonna steal Percy from you…” Before she knows what’s happening, there’s a dagger to her throat.
Annabeth says “if you say that again, I will slit your throat.”
Amber laughs and says “love you too, sis.”
They go off to the dining pavilion and sit down at the Athena table. After they finish eating Amber gets up and runs over to archery.
Annabeth walks over a minute after her and says “for a child of Athena, you’re really good at archery.” Amber smiles, shrugs, and shoots an arrow at a target. It hits right in the center. Annabeth says “I bet I can get more hits in the center in one minute.”
Amber smiles and says “challenge accepted.” They both point their bows at their targets, and Annabeth says “ready… set… go!”
They both fire rapidly for one minute, Amber never missing the center. After one minute Annabeth says “how do you always beat me?”
Amber says “I don’t know, I’m just really good at archery.”
Annabeth says “maybe you were claimed by the wrong god. Maybe you’re not a child of Athena, maybe your dad is Apollo.”
Amber says “I was adopted, so whoever my mortal parent was must not have wanted to keep me.”
Annabeth says “I wouldn’t understand that, I’d wanna keep you around.”
Amber says “maybe I’ve got two godly parents…”
They both look at each other for a minute, then at the same moment they both break out laughing. Other campers look at them like they’re crazy, but they ignore everyone and keep laughing.
Annabeth says “I was trying to see if you’d break first but I couldn’t help it.”
Amber says “same here. We both broke at the same time, but that was about a minute, we’re getting good at this. It’s all in the poker face.”
Annabeth smiles and says “all about that poker face.”
They both laugh again and practice archery for a while. After a few hours Percy comes up and says “hey Amber, ready for some sword fighting?”
She nods and says “are you ready to be beat?”
Annabeth says “hey Percy, wanna hear a joke?”
Percy says “yeah, sure.”
Annabeth points to Amber and says “what if she is a goddess?”
After a minute the three of them start laughing. Percy says “that was a good one, who came up with it?”
Amber says “I did.”
Annabeth says “it was the best thing I heard in a while.”
Percy says “it was hilarious.”
Amber nods and says “so you ready?”
He nods and Annabeth says “maybe I’ll watch, I’ll fight the winner.”
Amber says “then let’s just cut to the chase Annabeth I’m gonna win let’s go fight.”
Percy laughs and says “nice try Amber, you beat me one time.”
Amber says “yeah, and I had only been here for twenty minutes.”
Annabeth laughs and says “I remember the day you got here. You were being chased by Medusa.”
Amber nods and says “she chased me for miles and miles, and no one saw anything.”
Percy says “well we killed Medusa for you.”
She laughs and says “I appreciate it. Now let’s go.” The three of them go off to the sword arena. Percy takes out his pen and uncaps it, and it grows into a sword. Amber says “spathi tis sofias” and her sword appears in her hand.
Annabeth says “I don’t get it. You have that tattoo thing, and you can just say the name. Why do you get the awesome one?”
Amber says “I just do.”
Percy says “it’s totally unfair.”
Annabeth says “and why do you get the sword of wisdom?”
Amber says “I don’t know, alright!”
They both shrug and Percy says “you ready?” Without saying anything Amber runs at him, steals his sword from his hand, and holds her sword tip to his throat and says “are you?”
Annabeth laughs. Amber does the exact same thing to her. Percy says “that’s it, where’s Clarisse?”
Someone from behind you says “let’s go.” Without even looking at them Amber turns on her toes and puts her sword to the person’s throat. It was Clarisse. She used her spear to push it down and they fought for a minute, until Amber had her sword to her throat and the spear in her hand.
Clarisse says “a daughter of Athena is stronger than me. I guess you really do see something new every day.”
Amber laughs and hands her the spear.
Amber says “I’m gonna go check on that girl in the Infirmary, see if she’s alive.”
Percy says “I want a rematch later.”
She says “sure, I like beating you.”
Someone walks up and says “ohh burn!”
Amber laughs and says “hey Nico.”
Nico di Angelo walks towards them and says “how’d you know?”
She says “I just did…”
Nico says “so what’s on the agenda for today?”
Amber says “we got attacked today so I’m gonna go check on the girl who ran in.”
Nico says “maybe I’ll come with you…”
She shrugs and says “if you wanna. I know you don’t like people.”
He says “yeah, I’ll probably stay here. I’m leaving soon anyways.”
Percy says “but you just got here!”
Nico says “I’m gonna go to Zeus’s Fist.”
Amber says “you’re not gonna stay for a while? You haven’t stopped by in forever!”
Nico says “it’s been like a month.”
Percy says “and believe it or not that’s a while long time.”
Amber says “forget it, stay, don’t stay, I’m gonna go check on that girl.” Without another word she walks out of the arena and towards the infirmary. When she gets there she goes into the room she and Annabeth put the girl down in, but there was no one there. The door closed behind her, and there was a girl standing against it. She said “who are you? What do you want?”

again, sorry it's so long...
big smile
Great job!!!!!! POST! POST!
I'll start writing the next chapter but it may not be ready until tomorrow
Finished earlier than I thought I would...

Naia
When Naia woke up, she was in a hospital. Or, what looked like a hospital. She got up and looked around. She heard someone coming, so she jumped behind the door, and then it opened. A girl who was just about her age walked in and looked at the empty bed. Naia closed the door and said “who are you? What do you want?”
The girl said “I’m Amber. Amber Rose. Daughter of Athena, Goddess of Wisdom.”
Naia said “what do you mean Goddess of Wisdom? There’s only one god, and he’s the god of everything.”
Amber laughs and says “that’s what I said. You know the Greek myths? They’re not myths. They’re true. The gods and goddesses come down to earth and have children with mortals. The children are half god, half mortal. We’re called demigods. You’re one of us.”
Naia says “so who’s my parent?”
Amber says “usually we don’t know right away. Last time someone got claimed right as they walked into Camp was me, and that was a few months ago. But you can help us narrow it down, did you know your mom? Or your dad??
Naia says “my mom died when I was younger, and people say my dad left before I was born.”
Amber says “so your father was a god. Now can you do me a favor and tell me your name?”
Naia says “I’m Naia…”
Amber says “c’mon, let’s take you to Chiron, he’ll help you out.”
She says “who’s Chiron?”
Amber laughs and says “he’s the Camp Director. Well, sort of. That’s really Mr. D but he hates everyone.”
She laughs and says “I guess I’ll go…”
Amber says “see, it’s not a choice.” Her grey eyes looked completely serious and almost a little deadly.
Naia was a little intimidated but didn’t say anything. Instead she got up and followed the girl outside. They started walking towards a building, but Amber stopped to talk with someone along the way. She had long, dark hair and olive skin.
After the girl walked away Amber said “sorry, a friend. Holly, daughter of Dionysus.”
Naia just nodded, and was looking at everything around the Camp. She said “so, where are we, exactly?”
Amber says “Camp Half-Blood. The only safe place on the planet for Half-Bloods. That’s us. It’s on Long Island Sound, in case you were wondering. Over there we got the beach” she points to an area off in the distance where Naia could faintly see a beach and continued “and we’ve got the cabins over here.” She pointed to a bunch of cabin-like buildings all joined in a circle. She said “each god or goddess has their own cabin for their children to sleep in. Except the minor gods. And Hades. Those kids just sleep in the Hermes cabin. Now over here” she points to another building and says “is the Big House. Chiron is gonna help you out from here, alright?”
Naia nodded again and they went inside the building.
When they got inside Naia almost fainted. She saw a half-man half-horse. Centaur.
He said “ah, hello there Amber. Has she recovered?”
Amber says “yes, she’s up and ready to begin.” She turns to Naia and says “he’s gonna get you a weapon, armor, all the useful stuff.”
Naia says “a-a weapon?”
Amber nods and says “spathi tis sofias” and a sword appears.
The centaur says “ah, so you’ve been practicing.”
Amber smiles and says “yep.” She pulls up her sleeve to reveal a tattoo that looks exactly like the sword. She holds the sword tip against the tattoo and the sword disappears.
Naia says “whoa…”
Chiron says “yes, it is a very unique sword. But yours will not be like that. It was” he looks around the room then whispers “it was a gift from her mother.”
Amber says “a sword of wisdom for the daughter of wisdom from the goddess of wisdom.”
Naia laughs and says “that’s a lot of wisdom.”
Amber laughs and says “don’t tell anyone it’s from my mom, most people never even meet her.”
Naia says “wait so you’ve met her?”
Amber sighs and says “no, most people never do. But she gave this to Chiron special for me. Made by Hephaestus himself.”
Chiron says “Amber run along now, I need to speak with her alone.”
Amber nods and says “I’ll see you around, Naia.”
Naia nods and says “okay…”
Amber leaves and Chiron says “so now we get your weapon, your armor, and try to get you claimed.”
smile
Great job! I just read to my sis Zöe and she loved it! She also says to write more!!! Keep up the good work!
I'm gonna make a new character for this story... Here's the info:

Name: Peter Johnson (yes, I understand it's close to Percy and I think Mr. D calls him that once but I like the name)
Godly Parent: Zeus
Appearance: dark brown eyes, dark blond hair
Personality: funny, caring, strong, brave
Back Story: Zeus disappeared before he was born, and his mother cared for him for his whole life. She brought him to Camp Half-Blood when she got a message from Zeus saying they needed him to go and train to fight in the war
Nickname: none
He seems cool! Больше года
olympianglory commented…
And BTW: падуб, holly, холли inherited the power of insanity from mr d! She can make her enemies temporarily insane Больше года
big smile
Ima waiting for the the next post Fangirl!
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTT­TTT­! I must not be left in suspense!
Here, I'll post now

Amber
She walked out of the Big House and Annabeth came running up to her.
Annabeth said “we’ve got another new arrival.”
She said “really? Another one?”
Annabeth nodded and said “he’s at the gate.”
She said “no monster?”
Annabeth said “just, come see.”
She nodded and followed Annabeth to the gate. There was a boy there. He looked about 15. He had brown eyes, and blond hair. Amber looked at him for a minute until Annabeth slapped her arm and said “earth to Amber?”
Amber said “sorry, sorry.”
Annabeth said “does someone have a crush on the new guy?”
Amber says “spathi tis sofias” and her sword appears in her hand. She points it at Annabeth and says “say that again, I dare you.”
Annabeth says noting and Amber says “that’s what I thought.” She looks at the new guy again, and he was with a woman who she guessed was his mother. She asked Annabeth “returning camper?”
Annabeth said “no, I’ve been here for years and I’ve never seen him in my life.”
Amber says “how’d he get here so peacefully?”
Annabeth says “how should I know? Why don’t you go ask him?”
She says “not gonna happen.”
Annabeth says “fine, the daughter of Athena isn’t gonna know something.”
Amber says “hey you’re a daughter of Athena too.”
Percy walks over and says “who’s the new guy?”
Amber says “go ask.”
Annabeth says “Amber has a crush on him.”
She takes her sword and puts it against Annabeth’s throat and says “what the hell did I say?!”
Percy grabs the sword and takes it.
Amber says “give me my sword!”
Percy says “you gonna attack people again?”
Amber sighs in frustration and says “spathi tis sofias” and the sword vanishes from Percy’s hand and appears in hers.
Annabeth says “where did you get that?!”
Amber says “none of your business…” She walks away and goes to the archery station. She picks up a bow and starts to fire at the target.
She practices for a while, until someone taps on her shoulder. She fires an arrow and turns to look at the person, and it was the new guy.
He said “hey. Can you tell me where we are?”
She says “yeah, yeah sure.”
He nods and says “I’m Peter.”
She says “hey Peter. I’m Amber.”
He says “cool name. So I’ve heard about the Big House, but that’s all I know.”
She puts down the bow she was using and says “well there’s the cabins, each Olympian god or goddess has their own cabin for their children to sleep in.” She points in the direction of the cabins.
He says “which one is the Zeus cabin?”
She says “Zeus? Your father is Zeus?”
He nods and says “the one and only.”
She laughs and says “it’s the big marble one with the columns.”
He nods and says “so who’s your parent?”
She says “Athena…”
He says “wisdom, right?”
She nods and says “wisdom, battle strategy, all that stuff.”
He laughs.
She says “and over there is the beach” she points to the beach in the distance and continues “then we have the dining pavilion” she points to that too. She finishes “so, any questions?”
He says “what’s the war?”
She says “the war?”
He says “apparently I was brought here for some sort of war they want me to fight in.”
She says “we’re fighting a war against Kronos. King of the titans, lord of time. Your grandfather, my great-grandfather.”
He says “why’re we fighting family?”
She says “Peter, you need to understand. Everyone here is family. And not all of our family is good.”
He says “how are we all family?”
She says “well the Olympians are Zeus, Hera, Poseidon, Dionysus, Athena, Apollo, Artemis, Demeter, Hermes, Aphrodite, Hephaestus, and Ares. Dionysus, Athena, Apollo, Ares, Artemis, Demeter, Hermes, Aphrodite, and Hephaestus are Zeus’s children. Poseidon is his brother, Hera is his sister/wife. And their father is Kronos. And his mother is Gaea. And she’s basically the mother of most monsters.”
He says “wow, big family.”
She says “basically anyone who tries to kill you is probably related to you.”
He says “so I can’t even trust my family?”
She says “not even some of the demigods. There was some guy who ran off a few years ago, he’s like, the leader of Kronos’s army.”
He says “who?”
She says “I think Luke Castellan. Son of Hermes, god of travelers.”
He says “do you always have to introduce people with their godly parent?”
She says “hey, it’s not every day you hear someone say their parent is a god.”
He laughs and says “you’re pretty funny. I’m gonna go to my cabin, maybe I’ll see you around.”
She nods and he goes to his cabin, and she returns to her archery. After a minute someone taps her shoulder and says “so you finally spoke to him?”
She turns, and it was Annabeth. She says “yeah, he came and asked where we were.”
Annabeth says “does someone have a crush?”
Amber puts another arrow in her bow and says “say that again, I dare you.”
Annabeth says “let’s go to the sword fighting arena, settle this the right way.”
She nods and they go off to the arena. Right as they step in Amber puts her hand over the tattoo and her sword appears in her hand. She jumps at Annabeth, and they fight for a minute, until Amber has Annabeth’s dagger and her sword against Annabeth’s neck.
Annabeth says “fine, you win.”
She laughs and says “that’s what I thought.” She hands Annabeth the dagger and says “watch what you say.”
Someone taps Amber on the shoulder and she turns around. It was Holly, daughter of Dionysus.
Holly said “you wanna fight?”
Amber smiled and said “let’s go.”
Annabeth says “watch out Holly, she’s pretty tough. Possibly even” she looks at the two of them, then says “god-like.”
The three of them look at each other for a minute, then Holly bursts out laughing. Then Annabeth. Amber says “I am the ultimate poker facer!”
They all laugh for a minute and Annabeth says “but seriously Holly, she is really good.”
Holly says “so I’ve seen. I wanna see what she’s made of for myself.”
Amber laughs and says “you’re on!”
Annabeth backs away and Holly and Amber jump at each other and fight for a minute. Amber ends up winning.
She says “told you, I’m good.”
Holly laughs and says “really good…”
Annabeth says “I would make the joke again but I just made it a minute ago.”
They all laugh and Amber says “I’m hungry, let’s go to the dining pavilion.”
The other two nod and they go. When they get there Holly walks up to Dionysus and says “hey dad.”
Dionysus just nods.
Amber and Annabeth go sit at the Athena table. Annabeth nudges Amber in the arm and says “that guy is Zeus?”
Amber nods and says “yeah…”
Annabeth says “you know the guy is looking at you, right?”

sorry, it's really long
big smile
Great job, Fangirl!
I posted by the way! So check it out!
Fangirl521 commented…
just did, it's awesome :D Больше года
I've got my next chapter...

Peter
He sat at the Zeus table, and he was wondering where all the other Zeus children were. He decided maybe he’d ask that girl, Amber. He looked over at her at the Athena table. Then one of her sisters nudged her and pointed in the direction of the Zeus table, and Amber turned in that direction. Peter quickly looked down, suddenly really interested in his lunch.
A minute later someone says “do you need something?” He looked up and it was Amber.
Peter said “no I was just, uh, thinking about something. I looked off in a random direction, sorry.”
She laughs and says “it’s fine.”
He says “while you’re here I got one more question.”
She nods and says “go ahead.”
He says “where are my siblings? The other Zeus children?”
She says “Zeus is the most powerful of all the gods. Which means he’s extremely arrogant. Which means he hardly sees anyone else as worth his time. But every once in a while, he finds a great mortal woman and has a child with her. The last child of Zeus born to our knowledge was Thalia Grace.”
He says “well where is she?”
She says “she’s a Hunter of Artemis. But if you wanna know something about her I can show you.”
He nods and says “what is it?”
She says “I’ll show you after lunch, I’m really hungry.”
He nods and she goes back to her seat at the Athena table.
He sat there for a minute and thought to himself, then he finished his lunch. After he finished he got up and went to find Amber. He found her at the archery station.
She said “oh right, I gotta show you.” She fires an arrow and hits the center, then puts the bow down. She turns to him and says “follow me.”
She brings him to a huge pine-tree.
He says “I don’t get it, what’s this gotta do with my sister?”
She says “your sister came here several years ago. She came with satyr Grover Underwood, and demigods Annabeth Chase and Luke Castellan."
He says “that’s the guy you told me about, right?”
She nods and says “the guy who leads Kronos’s army. Now as I was saying, she came with those three people. They were being chased by a cyclops. She told them to run while she held off the monsters. They all reluctantly went, and she was badly hurt by the monster. It left her for dead, and your father took pity on her, so he made her into this pine tree to keep her from dying, and going to the Underworld, so she wouldn’t have to face the wrath of your uncle Hades.”
He says “so this pine tree is all that’s left of her?”
She says “no, see that thing in the branches?” She points to something in the branches and says “that’s the golden fleece. Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase went to the Sea of Monsters with Grover Underwood to retrieve it from Polyphemus, a cyclops. It revives any person or thing. They got it because Luke Castellan poisoned the tree.”
He says “but didn’t she die to save him?”
She nods and says “but Kronos wanted the boarder around Camp gone so he could kill us all. So Luke did his bidding and poisoned the tree. They got the fleece to revive the tree, but it ended up working a little too well. She was revived and is alive. And now she’s a Hunter of Artemis.”
He says “do you know her?”
She says “yeah, she came by with the Hunters a couple days after I got here. But I was not here to witness her being revived; that was about a year and a half before I got here.”
He says “does she stop by often?”
She says “Nico di Angelo stops by more…”
He says “who’s Nico di Angelo?”
She says “the spacey, hates all people son of Hades.”
He says “so the guy who doesn’t like people stops by more than she does?”
She nods and says “she’d stop by more often, but the last time the Hunters stayed for long there was a little incident…”
He says “what happened?”
She says “two of them died. Bianca di Angelo and Zoe Nightshade, daughter of Atlas.”
He says “who’s atlas?”
She says “a titan. Older than the gods.”
He says “wow…”
She nods and says “so that’s the story of your sister, any questions?”
He says “does she know me?”
She shrugs and says “I don’t know. She mentioned a brother once or twice, but I’m not sure if it was a godly brother or not.”
He says “do you think I’ll ever meet her?”
She says “try not to die, and possibly.”
He says “try not to what?!”
She says “yeah, you heard me. Welcome to Camp Half-Blood Peter.” She walks away, back towards the archery station.
big smile
Great job!!! 3 cheers!!!
P.S. If possible can you do a chapter for Naia soon. It is okay if you cant.....
last edited Больше года
PPPPPPPOOOOOOSSSSSTTTTT! Sorry just being annoying!
Yeah, I'll do a chapter for Naia soon... I'm in the middle of writing a chapter right now but the next chapter will be her
Thanks! I was just asking and I am waiting for the chappie!
Alright, I've got the next chapter. i promise the next one will be Naia...

Amber
Amber walked back to the archery station and grabbed a bow.
Someone tapped on her shoulder, and it was Naia.
She said “hey. Amber, right?”
Amber nods and says “yeah, everything alright?”
She says “yeah, everything is fine. I just wanted to come and talk to someone.”
Amber says “did you get claimed yet?”
Naia shakes her head and says “but Chiron seemed to be hiding something.”
Amber says “I got that feeling too, you’ll get over it. He’s 3,000 years old, he’s most likely hiding something.”
She laughs and says “that old?”
Amber nods.
Naia says “did you notice there was a guy looking at you earlier?”
She says “yeah, Peter.”
Naia says “are you a thing?”
She says “no! No, he just got here. I hardly even know him.”
Suddenly Chiron comes galloping up and says “Amber? Can you come to the Big House?”
Amber nods and says “yeah, sure.” She puts her bow away and follows Chiron to the Big House.
When thy get inside he says “you need to go see the oracle.”
She says “oracle?”
He says “it’s a mummy in the attic.”
She nods and goes up the stairs, to the attic. She sees a mummy sitting on a stool. There is suddenly green mist filling the room.
The mummy opens its mouth and says “you shall delve into the mystery, and eventually learn your life history. You have been a secret to soon be revealed, the price for which will be appeal. While in the maze, you’ll learn your secret. You’ll be successful but may pay the ultimate price. Trust me, you should fear for your life.” The mist disappears.
Amber says “I-I should fear for my life?” She thinks about that then goes back to Chiron. She says “what’s my secret? Why should I fear for my life? What’s my life history?”
He says “what did the oracle tell you?”
She tells him exactly what it said.
He says “ah, it told you that?”
She says “what are you hiding from me?”
He says “I can’t tell you now, it’d be too dangerous.”
She sighs and walks out of the Big House.
Holly comes running up to her and says “are you in trouble?”
She says “a little bit. I’ve got to go on some quest. And I got a prophecy thing. The last line was trust me, you should fear for your life.”
Holly says “all demigods have to fear for their lives.”
She says “Chiron is hiding something about myself from me.”
Holly says “then it could be dangerous.”
She sighs and says “you’re probably right.”
Holly says “hey, cheer up! Let’s go do some archery.”
She nods and they go practice archery for a couple of hours.
After a while Amber says “I’m gonna go hang around Zeus’s Fist for a while.”
Holly nods and she runs over to Zeus’s Fist. She says “Nico? Are you still here?”
Someone approaches her from behind and says “who’s Nico?”
Amber jumps up and says “whoa!”
Naia steps out and says “seriously, who’s Nico?”
She says “son of Hades.”
Naia says “ohh does someone have a boyfriend?”
She laughs and says “yeah, right. You caught me, I’m dating a 13 year old guy who hates all people and is never around.”
Naia says “I don’t know you that well, it could be true.”
They laugh and Amber says “no, Nico isn’t my boyfriend. I just feel pretty bad for him, his sister died a while ago and he just hasn’t stayed in one place ever since. If you ever catch one of his five minute visits don’t ask about it, he doesn’t like to talk about it.”
Naia nods and says “I expected that…”
She says “he was here this morning and I wanted to see if he was still here, he told me he was coming to Zeus’s Fist.”
Naia says “well he’s probably not here.”
She sighs and says “I know… I just feel really bad for him.”
Naia says “then if you say he doesn’t like people then just give him some space. Best thing you can do for him.”
She nods and says “I know, you’re right. Let’s go back to Camp.”
Naia nods and faintly hears someone scream. She stops and says “did you hear that?”
Amber stops and says “what’re you talking about?”
She says “I thought I heard someone scream.”
Amber says “they keep monsters in here for practice…”
She says “that was probably it. I suddenly don’t want to be out here anymore…”
Amber laughs and leads her friend back to Camp. When they get there Percy runs up and says “did you hear about that son of Zeus?”
Naia says “have you heard about that son of Poseidon?”
Amber laughs and says “Naia that is the son of Poseidon. And yes, Percy, we’ve met Peter.”
Naia says “Amber likes him.”
Amber says “parakaloúme na stamatí̱soume na léme óti” (please stop saying that).
Percy laughs and says “alright, alright.”
Amber says “Percy I need to talk to you for a minute.”
Percy nods and Naia walks away.
Amber says “so you’ve dealt with prophecies before…”
He says “oh god, what is it?”
She says “you shall delve into the mystery, and eventually learn your life history. You have been a secret to soon be revealed, the price for which will be appeal. While in the maze, you’ll learn your secret. You’ll be successful but may pay the ultimate price. Trust me, you should fear for your life.”
He says “delve into the mystery…”
She says “I’ve got no idea.”
He says “you always felt like Chiron was hiding something, and he just randomly gave you this prophecy. Maybe this is his way of telling you.”
She says “but what kind of mystery?”
He says “I don’t know…”
She says “well thanks Perce, I just wanted to see if you’d get it.”
He says “I usually don’t get it until it happens…”
She nods and says “well thanks anyways.” She walks back over to Naia.
Naia says “is that your boyfriend?”
Amber says “I don’t have a boyfriend!”
Naia laughs and says “I’m just joking.”
They go to the sword arena, where Peter is practicing with Holly.
Naia says “you should go fight the new guy.”
She laughs and says “you’re insane.”
As if on cue, Peter yelled “hey Amber wanna fight?!”
Amber sighed and said “you really wanna beat?”
Peter laughs and says “we’ll see how this ends up…”
Amber says “spathi tis sofias” and her sword appears.
Peter says “that’s pretty awesome.”
Amber nods and says “sword of wisdom.”
Peter says “well it’s about to be the sword of the daughter of wisdom beat by the son of Zeus.”
She laughs and says “pretty full of yourself, aren’t you, Peter?”
He laughs and says “if I’m gonna fight in this war then I gotta be ready.”
They both draw back their swords, but someone comes running and says “we’ve got an invasion!”
last edited Больше года
WHYYY

Cool chappie!
Postify please I love this forum!
YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Maybe shes dead....
Noooooooooo dont think like that! P.S. I posted on my forum!
last edited Больше года
I'm not dead, I just posted yesterday... so here's your next chapter

Naia
Naia said “an invasion?”
Holly said “monster, probably Kronos. But how’d he get them all through the barrier. A demigod would need to let them in! Luke…” She ran off towards the cabins.
Amber said “go get that armor and put it on and grab your weapon, we got problems!”
Naia ran towards the Hermes cabin, grabbed her set of armor, and a small sword she received from Chiron. She followed everyone else back to Zeus’s Fist, where there was a rock moved and there was the sound of someone screaming.
Amber was at the front, her sword in her hand and her armor on. She said “that sounds like… Nico?”
The new guy, Peter, said “I don’t know what this Nico kid sounds like but it seems like someone fell down that hole.”
Naia pushes her way to the front and says “what’s going on?”
Peter says “someone fell into that hole.”
Amber says “I’m gonna go check it out.”
A girl runs up and says “no, you’re not.”
Amber says “well someone has to!”
Peter says “I will.”
Amber says “no, I can do it.”
The girl says “Amber it’s too dangerous.”
Amber says “Holly stay out of this.”
The girl, Holly, says “I’m not gonna let you kill yourself!”
Amber runs towards the hole and yells “NICO?!”
More screaming from the hole.
Naia says “Amber back away from the hole! You’re gonna hurt yourself!”
Amber says “I don’t care!”
Peter says “is that her boyfriend or something?”
Naia says “that’s what I think but she denied it.”
Peter walks over to her and says “Amber, please just step away from the hole.”
Amber takes a deep breath and takes a step backward.
Naia runs over and grabs her arm and says “you got a death wish or something?”
Peter grabs her other arm and says “it’s way too dangerous.”
Holly walks over and says “you don’t know what’s down there.”
Amber says “I have to… I’m too curious.”
Peter says “curiosity isn’t always good, remember Pandora’s Box?”
Amber says “I’m too curious for my own good.”
Naia says “Amber don’t do it.”
Holly says “Amber stay.”
She says “I’m not a dog!”
Peter says “Amber please….”
Amber looks at everyone, three people still holding her arms. She tried to break free as she ran towards the hole.
Holly says “you’re not going down there alone.”
Amber says “fine come with me but I need to see.”
Peter says “I’m coming too.”
Naia says “fourth.”
Amber says “fine. The four of us.”
They let go of her arms and stand beside her.
Peter says “you’re sure about this? Once we’re in there there’s no going back.”
Amber says “you can stay behind if you choose.”
Peter says “I’m going with you.”
Amber says “alright everyone, on three. One…” she looked around at everyone. “Two…” She looked at Annabeth. “Three.” She turned to the giant hole and jumped in, the other three following, being engulfed in complete darkness.

on a scale of 1-10, please rate my story so far... thanks :)
On a scale from 1-10, 10 being the best, I would say 10!!! I love the plot and the characters and how you keep us in suspense sometimes!
:) I just finished a really short chapter so I'm gonna post it just for the hell of it

Peter
As soon as they jumped into the hole, Peter regretted his decision.
Naia said “we’d better not die down here Amber or I’m going to kill you.”
Amber said “that’s physically impossible, but sure, why not?”
Holly says “stop fighting! I bet that guy chickened out at the last minute.”
Peter says “right here…”
Naia says “she meant chickened out of… of doing… ah, forget it, yeah, you’re new so we thought you’d chicken out.”
Peter says “from what I’ve heard you’re new too.”
Amber says “that’s right. Now, I can’t see anyone.”
Peter says “I’m right here.”
Naia says “I’ve heard the four of us speak so we’re all here.”
Amber says “I’ve been at Camp longer so I’m the leader.”
Holly says “hey I got there the day after!”
Amber says “yeah but I got there first so…”
Peter says “alright, it’s settled. Amber is the leader.”
Amber says “thanks Peter. Now everyone just sit tight until we hit the ground.”
Naia says “and if there is no ground?”
Amber says “the screaming stopped, that means there’s some type of thing at the bottom.”
Holly says “and for all we know it’s a monster.”
Amber says “I didn’t ask any of you to come with me!”
Peter says “everyone calm down! No one talk until we hit whatever is down there!”
Amber sighs but is silent. So they sit in the dark and wait.

yeah, I know it's short, but I just wanted to post it before I lost my place in the story...
last edited Больше года
Its alright! I liked the story! Write more
Post!!!
POST. Or we shall assume you are dead and continue ourselves!
Post!!!! Fangirl!
A few things... 1) no offence, but please don't post on my story, I've got it under control. 2) stop assuming I'm dead, I go to school. Tomorrow I won't be on much but I'll post as often as I can. Stop assuming I'm dead, but I'm glad you care so much about the series. So here's a double chapter:

Amber
After falling for what felt like days, they reached the bottom. Amber landed on her wrist and probably sprained it, but other than that she was fine.
Naia said “anyone dead?”
Peter says “alive.”
Holly says “here.”
Amber says “curiosity can be dangerous…”
Naia says “you think? We don’t know where we are!”
Peter says “no one fight. Amber, lead the way.”
Amber looks around and says “you shall delve into the endless mystery… Chiron was warning me!”
Peter says “what?”
She says “I got some prophecy. You shall delve into the mystery was the first line, this may be it!”
Holly says “when’d you get a prophecy?”
Amber says “like an hour before we fell in the hole…”
Naia says “what was the prophecy?”
Amber says “you shall delve into the mystery, and eventually learn your life history. You are a secret soon to be revealed, the price for which will be appeal. While in the Maze, you’ll learn your secret. You will succeed but may pay the ultimate price. Trust me, you should fear for your life.”
Peter says “so if this is the mystery, then this is a maze!”
Amber says “I guess we’ve gotta find our way outta here…”
Holly says “you’re the leader…”
Amber nods and looks around, and there are two doors. She points to the one on the right and says “let’s go this way.”
Everyone nods and they step through the door, right into a room with a huge cage, and sitting inside was a drakon.

Peter
There was something huge in a cage, and it scared Peter.
Amber said “drakon!”
Naia said “dragon?”
Holly says “not dragon, drakon! They’re way older than dragons and way more dangerous!”
Peter reaches down to his foot and pulls a small dagger out of his shoe.
Naia says “they gave the son of Zeus a tiny dagger?”
Peter hits a button on the handle of the dagger and it becomes a sword. Then he hits the button again and it becomes a spear.
Amber says “spathi tis sofias.” Her sword appears in her hand.
Holly takes off her jacket, and there’s a knife attached to her arm. She takes it off and puts her jacket back on.
Naia just takes a tiny little dagger out of her tall boot.
Amber says “alright people, follow my lead. I see a door, we’re gonna try to get there as quietly as possible.”
Everyone nods, and Peter whispers “you sure about this?”
Amber whispers back “not in the least…”
Holly says “let’s just go.”
Amber whispers “shh! Keep your voice down! It’ll see us!”
Naia whispers “let’s just go!”
Amber whispers “right, right.” She starts silently leading everyone towards a door on the opposite side of the room. She takes a few steps, her sword in her hand.
Peter looked at the drakon and looked down at his sword. He whispered “you’re not curious about the drakon, right Amber?”
Amber whispered “I’m curious, not stupid Peter.”
Holly whispered “thank god…”
Amber continued to silently lead across the room. They were almost at the door, when the drakon turned in their direction.
Peter said “oh god…”
Amber said “that’s inaccurate. You’re a demigod, you say gods now.”
Peter says “well I won’t be able to say anything at all if we don’t kill this thing.”
Amber nods and the drakon roars.
Amber says “oh schist…”
Naia says “let’s just charge.”
Amber says “no, drakons have pressure points. Everything does. If the four of us stab it in the temple at the exact same moment it’ll go back to Tartarus.”
Peter says “Tartarus?”
Holly says “deepest darkest pit of the Underworld. It’s where the monsters go to regenerate. There’s even a few titans down there…”
Naia says “are you sure we’re not already in Tartarus?”
Amber says “I’m not in the least bit positive we’re not…”
Peter says “so we’re in Tartarus?”
Amber says “I don’t know Peter! Alright?! I don’t know! Just stop talking and help me kill the damn drakon!”
Peter nods and Amber says “on the count of three, climb the drakon.”
Holly says “how do you expect us to do that?”
Amber says “when it’s not looking climb it’s back. Don’t follow me.” She runs across the room screaming. The drakon turns to her. Everyone starts to climb the drakon’s back, and Amber runs to the drakon and starts climbing. Eventually everyone gets to the head, with the drakon screaming. She draws back her sword and says “everyone now!”
All four of them thrust their weapons into the same spot on the drakon’s temple at the exact same time, and it becomes yellow dust.
Fangirl521 commented…
when I сказал(-а) don't post I meant just don't write parts of the story, you're еще than welcome to Комментарий about it Больше года
big smile
Great job and I'm sorry I bothered you. I can relate to the school thing. So I will be happily waiting for the next post!
Fangirl521 commented…
it's not a bother... and :) I'll post in a few minutes... there's a big reveal coming up. well, not that big, it's in the description, but there's a reveal coming up in just a few short chapters Больше года
Its a joke. We assume your dead if you dont post. I havent posted on my story cos i have no inspiration atm. Hold on. Thought coming on! Gonna post!
big smile
Im waiting for your posts!
Another double chapter for you lovely people

Amber
After the drakon became dust she said “congratulation, you’ve killed your first monster. Keep your weapons out it probably won’t be the last.”
Everyone nods and they run through the door across the room. They open it, and enter. It’s an empty room, except for something in the middle.
Amber pointed her weapon and said “it’s not a monster…”
The thing turned and said “oh my…”
Amber says “who are you?”
It says “Janus, god of decisions.”
Amber bows and says “greetings, Lord Janus.”
He says “greetings young demigod.”
She says “I am Amber, daughter of Athena. And this” she points to Peter and says “is Peter, son of Zeus. And over here” she points to Holly and says “is Holly, daughter of Dionysus. Then our last one is Naia” she points to Naia and says “yet to be claimed.”
He nods and says “you are Amber?”
She nods and says “yes, I am.”
He says “oh, I see a big decision. But, it is not yours…” he had a puzzles decision on his face.
Amber says “a big decision that isn’t mine?”
He nods and says “a decision involving you…”
She says “could you tell me what it is?”
He says “you can turn back now, try to find a way out. I highly suggest it. Better than what you’re facing.”
She says “well what am I facing?”
He whispers to her “grave danger… very bad.”
She says “well what will it be?”
He says “it is not my job to tell you what is to come, only to warn you. But I see a decision of life or death.”
She suddenly gets really pale.
Peter says “Amber you alright?”
She says “I need to get out of here…”
Janus says “no one escapes the Labyrinth without Adriane’s String.”
Holly says “well where can we find it?”
Janus says “ah, but I do not know that. I wish I could assist you in any way possible, but I cannot have contact with demigods. I’ve already said too much.” He slowly vanishes away.
Amber says “Janus no” but she was too late, he was already gone.

Naia
Naia said “a decision of life or death?”
Holly says “what’d she do?”
Amber says “I can’t stay in here… I’m sorry I dragged you all in here we’re all just gonna die.” She goes to stand against the wall and slides down so she’s on the ground. She says “I brought you down here because of my damn curiosity and now I don’t know how to get us out and we’re all going to die because there’s no damn way out!” She takes her sword and slashes the wall with it.
Peter says “Amber calm down…”
She says “I can’t! I jumped down here not even knowing about what’s down here and now we’re lost and I’m gonna be killed and there’s some god damn mystery we have to solve!”
Naia sits down next to her and says “Amber, just calm down. Take a deep breath, relax for a minute. We’re not gonna die down here, alright? We’re gonna get out of here.”
Amber says “but what if we don’t?”
She says “we will, alright? Just take a deep breath.”
Amber takes a deep breath and says “let’s continue on.”
Holly says “lead the way…”
Amber stands up and leads everyone to another door, and opens it. And inside, there is only one thing. A woman. She had black hair and grey eyes. She says “ah, Amber. Hello my lovely daughter.”
smirk
That was awesome!!!! Though your chapters are always awesome!!
If you can....... postify, plz!
POST.POST POST POST POST POST I WILL DIE IF YOU DONT POST
I can try to post right now... Sorry, my laptop is being a piece of s*** and won't work on the internet. I'll try to post around 1:30 tomorrow afternoon at the latest

Amber
Amber says “Lord Athena?”
The woman laughs and says “I’m your mother, you don’t have to call me that.”
Amber gets down on her knees and looks down at the ground, at the woman’s feet. She says “I am not worthy…”
The woman laughs a little and says “you are plenty worthy. I have come to meet with you, after all.”
Holly steps in front of Amber and says “hello Lord Athena. I’m Holly, daughter of Dionysus. To what do we owe the honor?”
Athena says “I came to speak with my daughter.”
Amber looks up at her mother, still on her knees. She says “is something wrong?”
She says “I’d like to speak with you.”
Peter says “Naia, Holly, let’s go across the room.”
Naia says “but close enough we can still hear them, right?”
Holly laughs and brings Naia all the way across the big room.
Athena says “I’m sorry I did not get to meet with you sooner.”
Amber looks at her and says “can you help me? Please?”
Athena says “with what?”
She says “Well I got this prophecy…”
Athena says “ah, so Chiron decided he couldn’t do it himself, that he needed a prophecy to tell you!”
She says “tell me what?”
Athena says “I came here to talk to you about something of a high importance, but gods cannot interfere with prophecies. Would you mind telling me?”
She sighs and says “you shall delve into the mystery, and eventually learn your life history. You are a secret soon to be revealed, the price for which will be appeal. While in the Maze, you’ll learn your secret. You will succeed but may pay the ultimate price. Trust me, you should fear for your life.”
Athena says “oh my…”
Amber says “what is my secret? Surely you must know.”
Athena says “I know exactly what this is referring to, it’s what I came to speak to you about. But apparently Chiron had to give you a quest to figure it out, instead of telling you the truth.”
She says “mother, what is the secret?”
Athena sighs and says “you must sadly complete this hopeless quest.”
Amber says “hopeless?”
Athena says “only hopeless for your friends. You will definitely survive, you may just be lost for eternity.”
She says “you mean I might get stuck in here?”
Athena says “I wish I could help you further but Zeus is probably already mad at me for even communicating with you. When he finds out about this secret he’s going to be even angrier.”
She says “what is it, mother?”
Athena says “I cannot tell you. I wish I could, and I was going to, but you’ve got this silly prophecy now, and I cannot interfere.”
She says “mother please…”
Athena looks her daughter in the eye and says “I wish I could Amber. But I cannot interfere with Apollo. If he wishes for you to have a prophecy, you must have a prophecy.”
Amber had tears in her eyes as she said “if it could save me and my friends I need to know.”
Athena looked at her daughter’s begging eyes and said “you’re a-”
Suddenly there was a loud eruption from the roof and a voice boomed “ATHENA!”
Athena said “Amber I have to leave but I promise I will return to help you in any way I can, you’re one of my favorites!” She suddenly disappears.

Naia
There was a loud voice that yelled “ATHENA!” Suddenly, Amber’s mother disappeared. Amber was still on her knees, and it sounded like she was crying. Naia approached her and said “you alright Amber?”
Amber said “I’m a something. I finally meet her, and she tells me I may get stuck in here for all eternity. Then she says she can’t interfere with a prophecy, and Chiron knows exactly what I am but decided to give me this god damn prophecy instead.”
Peter walks over and says “it’ll be alright…”
Amber sighs and says “it’s not gonna be alright. She told me I may get stuck in here forever and the three of you might die.”
Holly comes over and says “we’re not gonna die.”
Amber says “she-she said I was one of her favorites.”
Peter says “which is why you gotta move on so you can see her again.”
Amber nods and says “you’re right…” she stands up and says “let’s keep moving, we gotta get outta here.”
Everyone nods and she approaches the door. She turns back to the place where her mother had stood and said “Lord Athena, please give me enough wisdom and intelligence to safely guide me and my friends through this labyrinth and back to Camp Half-Blood.”
Peter said “what’re you doing?”
She says “just asking my mom for a favor.”
Holly says “you can do that when we’re not about to die, let’s go.”
She nods and opens the door. They walk through it and right into an empty room. At least, it was empty, until the lightning started.
Great Post!!! Ima waiting for the next post!
You said by 1:30 btw. But that is Eastern Time. Soooooo postify plz!
Sorry, my laptop isn't working with the internet that well at the moment. Not every time I say is gonna be accurate, it's more of a hope. But I'm sorry, so here, I'll give you an extra big chapter

Amber
They walked into another room, it looked to be empty. Then all of a sudden there was a flash of lighting.
Peter says “father?”
More lightning.
Naia steps forward and says “Lord Zeus? Is that you? I am Naia, an unclaimed demigod.”
A voice from above booms “how dare you be near my son!”
Peter says “father? Lord Zeus? Please, come and speak with us.”
The voice says “never! My brother has crossed me with two children now, and now Apollo and Athena have created this!” Lightning strikes right next to Amber. She jumps away and screams.
Naia says “what do you mean your brother has crossed you twice?”
The voice says “don’t pretend you don’t know who you are, daughter of Poseidon.”
Naia says “m-my father is Poseidon?”
The voice above says “I know you already knew that. And you!” More lightning right next to Amber. The voice continues “I must do this in person…”
Suddenly there is another big flash of lightning in the middle of the room and there is a man where it struck.
He turns to Peter and says “hello son. Long time no see.”
Peter says “more like forever no see.”
Zeus says “I understand, and I am sorry about that, but we’ll talk after I deal with this.” He motions to Amber.
She says “Lord Zeus? What exactly did I do?”
He laughs and says “nice try little Amber. I know all about you.”
She says “could you explain because no one is telling me.”
He laughs and says “you seriously thought you’d pass for a daughter of Athena?! Immortals don’t blend with demigods!”
Amber says “excuse me?”
He laughs and says “stop playing dumb with me, Hermes told me everything.”
She says “what exactly did Hermes tell you?”
He says “he told me that you’re not a demigod.”
Amber looks at her sword, then any part of herself she can see, then says “but I can see the camp… I am a demigod. Athena claimed me herself!”
He laughs and says “yes, she beat Apollo to it.”
Peter says “what do you mean beat Apollo to it?”
Zeus laughs and says “you seriously haven’t figured it out yet? I know all about the legendary new goddess.”
Holly says “there’s gotta be a mistake, none of us are gods.”
Zeus laughs and says “Amber, step forward.”
Amber stepped towards Zeus, kneeled down, and said “I am not worthy.”
He says “such a shame, you could have been a great demigod.” He pointed his Master Bolt at Amber.
Suddenly there’s a loud crash and two people are in there. One of them was Athena. The other one was a male. They both ran in front of Amber and the male said “don’t you dare harm our daughter!”
Zeus said “Athena… Apollo… have you no shame?”
Apollo says “we knew Kronos was rising and we knew we’d need all the help we could get.”
Zeus says “there are plenty of gods already! We don’t need another one! There’s too many as there is!”
Athena says “father, have mercy on us, please. We only did it because we felt like we had to.”
Zeus laughs and says “you felt like you had to create an unapproved goddess?”
Peter, Holly, and Naia looked at Amber in shock.
Athena says “we won’t do it again, I’ll stop having demigods for a while. Just please, don’t harm our daughter.”
Apollo says “father, please have mercy.”
Zeus says “bring her to Olympus, we’ll have a grand trial there.”
Athena turns to Amber and says “this is what I wanted to tell you. Surprise, you’re a goddess.”
Apollo says “hello Amber.” He looks at her and says “such a powerful girl…”
Amber turns to Apollo and says “are you my father?”
He nods and says “it’s great to finally meet you, not just watch over you.”
Athena says “we’ve wanted to come and tell you, but Chiron said we should wait. Then Zeus almost found out, and we had to tell you.”
Zeus’s voice booms “Olympus! NOW!”
Athena looks at Amber, then at her daughter’s friends.
Apollo says “we’ll bring your friends back to Camp Half-Blood. Then we must take you to Olympus.”
Athena looks at Amber in the eye, smiles a little and says “it’s time to come home…”

Naia
Naia said “wait, where’s she going now?”
Apollo says “we have to take her back to Olympus…”
Peter says “well when’s she gonna come back to Camp?”
Apollo says “you all seem like very brave demigods, you would be great people for her to be around. But sadly, gods don’t belong at Camp Half-Blood, they belong on Olympus.”
Amber says “so I’m never going to see them again?”
Athena says “the Camp makes trips to Olympus every once in a while, maybe you’ll see them then.”
Naia runs up to Amber and hugs her.
Amber says “be good to your brother.”
She laughs and says “I’ll spread the word of the new goddess.”
Amber laughs and says “sure, why not?”
Zeus says “Peter?”
Peter turns to Zeus, but refuses to bow as Amber did. He says “father.”
Zeus says “if you don’t mind, I’d like for you to come to Olympus for a while, train with the gods.”
Peter says “you seriously want me to come and train with you after you basically say you’re going to murder my friend.”
Amber says “Peter!”
He says “no, I’m not giving Zeus the respect he thinks he deserved! He left me without a father for 15 years and it’s time I told him off about it!”
Amber says “mom, dad, let’s just get to Olympus.”
Apollo suddenly spaces out.
Athena says “oh no, a prophecy.”
Zeus looks at Apollo, and Apollo says “you shall delve in the darkness of the endless maze. The dead, the traitor, and the lost one raise. You may rise or fall by the Ghost King’s hand, the child of Athena’s final stand. Destroy with a hero’s final breath, and lose a love to worse than death.”
Naia looks at Amber and says “please say that wasn’t for you.”
Athena says “couldn’t be, she can’t die, she’s immortal. Unless she loses faith in her element and fades, she can’t die.”
Amber says “what exactly is my range of power?”
Athena says “same reason you’re in here.”
Holly says “curiosity?”
Apollo says “yes. All hail Lord Amberana, goddess of curiosity.”