The Host Eclipse

olmailoviu posted on May 19, 2008 at 12:31PM
Me siento estafada con este libro. Realmente me ha decepcionado la autora. Parece que todos los personajes padezcan transtorno bipolar de la personalidad.

Se centra únicamente en las pajas mentales de Bella y sus amorios, dejando a un lado toda la emoción a la que nos tenía acostumbrados. El libro carece de una trama consistente y por muchas páginas que te hayas leido sientes que no has avanzado y que todo es igual.

Para que todo no sea negativo, hay que agregar que los dos primeros si que tienen una calidad digna de un "best seller".

Esperemos que el cuarto siga por la linea de los dos primeros.

Saludos.

The Host 10 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года funnyshawna said…
i dont speak spanish:(
Больше года Gabitha said…
Me too! I can only speak english - Sorry :[
Больше года funnyshawna said…
i can speak english and a little bit of german.
Больше года olmailoviu said…
Sorry but my english is very poor. I will try to make a traduction.

PD--> Sorry again for my grammar defects.
Больше года edwrdluvr said…
you guys obviosly have internet since you on Fanpop so highlight whatever it is that you want, copy it, go to google traslator, translate it and then write you response, re-translate the response into the language you need and post it. It's pretty simple.
Больше года Lunatic said…
Estoy veridad, Twilight y New Moon son muy bueno que Eclipse.

Lo siento por mi español, estoy alumno.
Dude, after 4 months of level one Spanish, I actually sort of understand.
~~~

Translation:

She feels Eclipe wasn't as good as Twilight and New Moon and was disappointed by that fact. It seems to her that the characters didn't always stay true to the way they are in the previous novels. (Special mention to her use of the term bipolar personality disorder! Remember when Bella asked Edward if he had it?)

She feels that the story lacked flow and it wasn't a page-turner.

She feels that the first two were much better, and hopes the fourth will follow the steps of the first two (which were awesome).
last edited Больше года
Больше года olmailoviu said…
Thank you lunatic for the translation.

I don`t know that have i do, other topic?

Kisses!!!!
No problem, but this ought to be put in the Eclipse spot, the Stephenie Meyer spot or the Twilight Series spot.

En español:
De nada. Esta debería en la Spot de Eclipse o Twilight Series.

(De nuevo, lo siento por mi español, estoy alumno.)
Больше года icycullen said…
speak in english plzz srry i dont know spanish...
 speak in english plzz srry i dont know spanish...