The Host Do Ты Agree With This New Rumor For Ian ??

teamian posted on Aug 09, 2010 at 05:41PM
I WANT IAN SOMERHALDER !!!!!

link

The Host 18 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года pwooden said…
Most of the Twilight stars were not major actors. Sometimes this works in their favor. The important question to ask is: who is the best actor--can he be believable in the role and not just look good?
Больше года teamian said…
but not only can Ian Somerhalder act amazingly, he looks like Ian, he's perfect
Больше года MoniD23 said…
I think Ian Somerhalder would be a good choice, but I also think that it might be better for an unknown actor to play Ian. I don't think any actor could fill the shoes of the Ian in my head though. I learned that with Jacob/Taylor, who just didn't live up to my vision, not looks as much as embodying the character-but the height or lack of was also an issue for me. Whoever they choose I'm just glad I have my Ian locked in my head, along with my Jacob :)
Больше года Emma425 said…
Moni I understand what you mean but I mean it couldn't be helped unless they used a different person for New Moon on and as they said as a reason for keeping Taylor that Native ppl just typicly arn't that tall plus he just keeps growing every book and you just can't have that unless you have a different Jacob in each movie. I'm not convinced that Ian Somerhalder is big enough to me Ian and Kyle were significantly bigger then Jared I'm leaning more towards a Kellen Lutz type
Больше года teamian said…
Kellan Lutz has always been my Kyle
Больше года Monrose said…
Come on... That's not Ian!!

... And NO Twilight!
Больше года coolgal_94 said…
Yup..really want Ian Somerhaulder to play Ian.
I can imagine him in my head as Wanderer's ian.
Больше года sarahpascoe said…
kiss
hes too old!!! come on people i dont get it with ian somerhaulder!! hes a good actor yes, but apart from that what is it that makes him ian? blue eyes? contacts do that!! i juat cant see it.
also dont forget they'v got to cast kyle, and they do want the 2 actors to look like brothers, do you really think they could do that with ian somerhaulder playing ian? hes got such a unique face theres no way they could find an older brother, unless he has an older brother!!LOL.
tongue
I've always though Ray Seitz kinda looked like Ian S. He's not an actor, though, but I've seen some people who looks like him.

And this is the 21st century. If we want two people to look like each other, it's done.
Больше года murri_gh said…
Better Fellows than Somerhalder, although Cavill would be better
Больше года ILoveIan7 said…
angry
NO! I want Ian Somerhalder to play Ian! I think Fellows is ugly! Not like Ian at all! I would be so upset if he would play Ian, hun
Больше года kuncuyug said…
I really do want to see Henry Cavill as Ian. I like Ian Somerhalder but not as Ian of The Host.
Больше года lizzybean14 said…
kiss
I think Liam Hemsworth should play Ian O'Shea. I think he is sexy and has nice muscles and a sexy body and face!!! He should be Ian.
Больше года lizzybean14 said…
crying
I think that the Ian somerhadler is ugly!!!!! No no no no no no If he plays Ian I will kill my left toe. He is ugly and fart faced
And you like Liam...? Well, some like cake, and some like the taste of shit...
Больше года kuncuyug said…
No, Ian's not ugly. He's gorgeous.
Больше года Kittily said…
I think that would be a good choice
Больше года liluk16 said…
I like Eric fellows for ian but i think Ian somehalder is good too