Голодные игры 30-Day Hunger Games Challenge!

KateKicksAss posted on Dec 19, 2011 at 08:51AM
So I found this on Tumblr, where they have various 30-day challenges that go around. This is the 30 Day Hunger Games challenge. Basically you start with answering Question 1, then come back each day and answer the next one until you're done.
Have fun!

Day 1: Your favorite character:

Day 2 Your least favorite character:

Day 3: A character you hate that everyone loves:

Day 4: A character you love that everyone hates:

Day 5: Your favorite fight/battle scene:

Day 6: A scene that made you laugh:

Day 7: A scene that made you cry:

Day 8: The character you are most like:

Day 9: Your favorite quote:

Day 10: Peeta or Gale:

Day 11: Something you hate about the series:

Day 12: A character you wish hadn’t died:

Day 13: A character you wish had died:

Day 14: Your favorite tribute (aside from Peeta/Katniss):

Day 15: Your least favorite tribute (aside from Peeta/Katniss):

Day 16: A question you wish had been answered in the book:

Day 17: The worst death:

Day 18: A song that reminds you of the series:

Day 19: Your favorite pairing:

Day 20: Your least favorite pairing:

Day 21: A pairing you don’t get:

Day 22: Your favorite book of the three:

Day 23: Your favorite secondary character:

Day 24: Your least favorite secondary character:

Day 25: Your dream cast:

Day 26: Your favorite scene in The Hunger Games:

Day 27: Your favorite scene in Catching Fire:

Day 28: Your favorite scene in Mockingjay:

Day 29: Your favorite thing about the entire series:

Day 30: A book/series that you would recommend to fellow fans:

BONUS: Day 31: Whatever you want:

Голодные игры 353 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 353

Больше года KateKicksAss said…
Day 1:

Hmmm......that's pretty tough.... Katniss is pretty badass, but I don't know about favorite....basically "favorite" is hard to decide....... Maybe Katniss, Finnick, and Johanna? And Buttercup, of course :P
Больше года Kat2142 said…
heart
Day 1: Peeta all the way!!
tongue
Day 2: ummmm President Snow and Gale
Больше года Sallymagi said…
heart
Day 1: Peeta! Such a cutie
Больше года jedipwnces said…
Day 1: Peeta for his sweetness, Finnick for his sass
Больше года snusnu13 said…
Day 1: Cinna. He's just so amazing and awesome
hmmm
Day 3: Gale
Day 2: Coin - she just SO annoying!
smile
Day 4: Foxface
Day 2: Definitely Coin. I mean, she is so responsible for so many deaths.
heart
Day 3: Gale - well, he's just not my type of guy. And he stands in the way for Peeta and Katniss love!
Day 5: the feast and the end battle with Katniss, Peeta and Cato
smile
Day 4: Snow - He's mystique and an interested villain - And hey, he never lies to Katniss right?
laugh
Day 6: When Peeta licks his plate clean in the arena and shouts "we love you Effie!"
Day 3: Gale. Cannot stand him.
smile
Day 5: When Katniss kills Coin, if that counts. If not, then it will be the feast or the bloodbath in Catching Fire
crying
Day 7:When Rue dies, when Peeta and Katniss find out there can only be one winner at the end, when Finnick dies in mockingjay and after Prim dies when Katniss is screaming at Buttercup to go away in mockingjay D:
Day 4: This is a really hard one. Probably either Johanna or Snow. Johanna is just plain awesome, and Snow is such an evil, sadistic villain.
laugh
Day 6: Idk, every time Peeta says 'Sweetheart,' or when Katniss executed Crane - You Rock Katniss!
Больше года othpop6668 said…
Day 1: Finnick (or Peta)
Больше года LifesGoodx3 said…
Day 1: Peeta or Katniss
heart
Day 8: Im alot like Katniss. im not just saying this cuz shes the main character like most of you would. Im saying this as i am really most like her. I do know how to shoot a bow and arrow cuz my uncle taught me for 4 years. I take care of my little sister every day and I love her more than anything.
Day 5: Hmmm, probably the fight with Cato, Peeta and Katniss. I didn't really like any of the fights.
heart
Day 9: my favorite quote from the book is "Only i keep wishing i could think of a way to... to show the Capitol that they don't own me. That i'm more than just a piece in there games".
Day 2: Coin
Day 2: President Snow
crying
Day 7: When Rue died, when Katniss sang the song about the hanging man, and every time Peeta said something bad about Katniss in Mockingjay (didn't really make me cry, but it hurt!)
Day 3: I'm not sure I even have one. There's honestly not that many characters in the series that I hate.
Больше года redwaves9 said…
heart
Day 1: Peeta, Rue, Finnick and Prim. Katniss is just plain depressing.
heart
Day 10: TEAM PEETA ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
Day 6: Probably when Peeta licked his plate and said, "we love you Effie!" and I pretty much laughed everytime Haymitch calls Katniss "sweetheart". Oh...and that scene in Mockingjay when he's telling Katniss why to keep her earphone in. That was hilarious.
Больше года KateKicksAss said…
Day 2: Mrs. Everdeen, Snow, and Coin
smile
Day 8: Delly Cartwright. Well, that's the only character that really fits to me. I'm not brave like the Katniss and Gale. Not good at helping like Prim. Not rough like Johanna. Delly is sweet to everyone, and I am doing what a can to make a good impression... If I should be a main character, it would probably be Peeta
Day 4: I don't think many people hate him, but I'm gonna say Haymitch. I love him & I don't think many people really do.
Day 11: What i hated about the series: 1) Prim had to die
2) Finnick had to die
3) Katniss kissing Gale (no offence Gale lovers)
4) Mags dying
5) Wirress dying
last edited Больше года
Day 7: Rue's Death and Prim's Death were one of the only parts where I actually cried. I didn't cry for Finnick because I felt his death was rushed and he deserved a better death scene. I also cried when Cinna was beaten up and taken away.
last edited Больше года
heart
Day 9: Peeta: "You love me. Real or not real?"
Katniss: "Real."
- This is the only thing I can think of.
Day 5: I have to go with the feast in THG. It's the one that made me really nervous.
Day 12: Prim, Cinna,and Finnick.
Day 10: PEETA! (might have had a crush on him when I read Catching Fire)
heart
Day 6: When Peeta said "Yes, frosting. The final defense of the dying." :)
Day 13: i wish Enobria had died and Gale (again no offence Gale lovers)
last edited Больше года
hmmm
Day 11: I hate .... that people from Capitol are so mean to the people from the Disticts,, but then again, that is what makes the series so good and different.. Well, honestly, I don't know.. :D
crying
Day 7: Rue's death, it was the worst for me. That poor little girl :'(
Day 3: I don't know if she's a character people love but the only person I can think of that I really don't like is Coin.
sad
Day 12: Oh there are so many:
1. Prim..
2. Finnick
3. Rue (but I understand why Suzanne chose to kill her)
4. Madge
Day 4: Snow. He grew on me towards the end, I don't know why I just found him intriguing as an evil charcater :)
Day 8: I wasn't sure about this one, so I took some quizzes to see if one answer kept coming up. Katniss actually was the answer most of the time (only once it was Madge) but I'm not sure I agree with that.
Day 8: A mixture of Katniss or Peeta. Peeta because I'm caring and considerate and like the colour orange and Katniss because she's firey, hot headed and good at defending herself.
smile
Day 13: The Avox girl. (did she die? don't remember). But only of good reasons, it is horribly not to talk, and I think she would've prefered death.
Then Enobaria, cause well, she wasn't THAT important, and not really my favorite kind of person
last edited Больше года