Голодные игры Another (yes another) RP

Grrrrr posted on Jul 25, 2013 at 02:52AM
OKEY DOKEY everybody. Why don't we start out the day before our characters enter the arena. So assume we already did the chariot rides, and got picked, etc.

RULES:
1. For your character you have to say what district they are from, what they are good at (in combat), and tell a little bit about their past.
2.No controlling other people's tributes unless they say you can.
3.. Only the person who the tribute belongs to can say when they die, but no living forever

The ARENA: The tributes start off in a black tunnel. At the end of the tunnel there is a striking mountain scene. On top of each mountain is a mysterious forest.

District 1 Boy:
District 1 Girl:

District 2 Boy:
District 2 Girl:

District 3 Boy:
District 3 Girl:

District 4 Boy: Charles McCarque
District 4 Girl:

District 5 Boy:
District 5 Girl:

District 6 Boy: Ash Laken
District 6 Girl: Rose Marks

District 7 Boy:
District 7 Girl:

District 8 Boy:
District 8 Girl:

District 9 Boy:
District 9 Girl:

District 10 Boy:
District 10 Girl: Nicole Lenor

District 11 Boy: Finn Meis
District 11 Girl:

District 12 Boy:
District 12 Girl

I'm done talking so......LET'S START
last edited on Jul 27, 2013 at 12:17AM

Голодные игры 161 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 161

Больше года Grrrrr said…
Name: Rose Marks
District: 6
Skills: Good with axes. She also has an extensive knowledge of wildlife and plants
Past: Rose has 3 older siblings. Her oldest sibling, Marcus, died in a fire which put her parents into a deep depression, leaving Rose with only her 3 siblings as family.
Больше года Dovemoon said…
Name: Charles McCarque
District: 4
Appearance: He's tan with wind blown/slightly curly dark brown hair with sea blue eyes with a muscular build. He's about 5'10-5'11. He lean and quick on his feet and strong.
Skills: As a native to four, he's handy with a trident and a free-diver with his closest friend, Percy Homair, he can hold his breath for a long time. He works on the docks all day so he's strong and fit. Charles grew up pretty poor in the bad part of four. He can fend for himself pretty well and he fended for his family with just his mother. His dad had died in a accident at sea but no one knows exactly what happened. Charles, the oldest, helps care for his 2 younger siblings. He's pretty good at hand-to hand combat, and he knows a broad amount of plants and wildlife to get by. He learned to set traps in the woods of four as a young boy so he can trap fairly well as well.
Больше года Grrrrr said…
Name: Finn Meis
District: 11
Skills: Do to all over his years of agriculture he is quick and lean. He works well with small weapons (knives, etc.) and he can lift and carry heavy objects
Past: He is the only child of two hard working parents, whom he almost never sees. Due to his appearance he does well with the ladies, and he is incredibly flirty, yet kind to everybody.

Rose flipped down onto her bed. It was a long, long day. And tomorrow she would be in the arena. She closed her eyes and tried to clear her mind.
Больше года Grrrrr said…
Finn walked down the hallway. His stomach was stuffed, he had really gone crazy eating. He just wasn't used to food.
Nicole Lenor
District: 10
Appearance: Dirty blonde hair, tan skin and green/grey eyes. Decent height, pretty, lean and fit
Skills: She fast on her feet and know plants and animals well. She's handy with rope and knives. She grew up on a little farm property in the country just outside the city of 10. She raised horses, sheep, and cattle. She worked all her life on the the farm. She's really down to earth and innocent.

Charles was up early in the morning, before breakfast was out. Old habit from fishing. He went downstairs anyway and lounged in the early morning darkness. He usually didn't think about the games being tomorrow.
Больше года Grrrrr said…
"Who's that?" Finn muttered to himself. A boy was ahead of him. Finn watched the boy from a distance, maybe this would give him an edge in the games.
Charles leaned back in his chair drinking some water, tossing a little ball up in the air again and again waiting for breakfast.
Больше года Grrrrr said…
Finn tripped and fell on the floor in front of the boy.
"Crap..." he muttered. "Well. Hello there." Finn smiled, stood up, and stuck his hand out.
last edited Больше года
OH WAIT! I thought we were starting earlier not IN the arena. OOOPS!! EDITING NOW>
last edited Больше года
Больше года Grrrrr said…
WE AREN'T IN THE ARENA DOVE! NOT YET!
BUT FINN POST>>>>>> #confuseddove
Больше года Grrrrr said…
WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT! I THOUGHT CHARLES WAS OUTSIDE?????
UM, no. Inside at breakfast...
Больше года Grrrrr said…
THEN I WILL EDIT! YOU EDIT NOTHING, OK?
OKAY
Charles chuckled a little, and shook his hand, " I suppose I should watch out for you sneaking up on me in the games tomorrow, seeing as you have some skills. " HE teases, " Name's Charles by the way. "
Больше года Grrrrr said…
"I'm Finn." Finn flashed his award winning smile. His dirt blonde hair was on top of his head and swooped to the right, and even thought it was 5 in the morning his brown eyes sparkled. "and I can do a lot more than stalk."
last edited Больше года
(Its more like 4-5 am in the rp... at least, thats what i was thinking. Early morning is what i was thinking. )

"NIce to meet you, then. Ah, whatelse can you do other than stalk people, although that is quiet the 'appraised' talent." Charles says cooly. He seemed a pretty chill guy, not trying to cause trouble.
Больше года Grrrrr said…
(sounds perfect)

"Now if I told you that you could easily kill me!" Finn laughed. "But mostly in my district we use knives to pick fruits, so I'm good with those. What can you do?"
Charles laughed a little, " Do you really think I'm out thinking about killing people? Anyway, since I'm from four, I can hold my breath from anywhere to 15 minutes, although the best divers can go for 20 minutes. And I'm pretty handy with a trident and traps and hand to hand."
Больше года Grrrrr said…
"Wow. You sound....resourceful." Finn laughed. "But c'mon you have to at least think about killing people ONCE in a while....right? I mean, we are in THE games."

Rose rolled around in her bed. She couldn't sleep. She quickly jumped out of bed before she changed her mind and jumped into the elevator. She at least needed water. That always helped her sleep.
Charles shrugged cooly, " What can I say, I try to be resourceful. ANd frankly I try not to think about becoming a murderer. "
Больше года Grrrrr said…
Finn's face turned dark. "I don't like it either...but we don't have a choice." Finn's head turned. A girl came bouncing around the corner in pajama shorts and a tight black shirt. Her long, wavy brown hair was slightly messy.

Rose stretched, she had no idea anybody was in the dining room.
last edited Больше года
Charles was a little shocked by the sudden dark side. He turned his attention to the girl too
Больше года Grrrrr said…
Rose's eyes snapped open.
"Oh sorry. I didn't know anybody was in here." Rose's cheeks turned pink but she continued walking through the dining room into the kitchen.
Charles nodded, "It's fine. Couldn't sleep or early riser? " he says cooly
Больше года Grrrrr said…
"Couldn't sleep." Rose eyed the boy cautiously. He seemed nice, but she couldn't allow herself to like the people she might kill. However, there was no harm in learning more about him. "What about you?" Rose nodded to Charles and then swept her gaze over Finn.

"Early riser. " he shrugged. "So what's your name?" Charles asked.
Больше года Grrrrr said…
"I'm Rose." Her brain raced.
Should I keep talking to a stranger?
"Rose Meis. What's yours?"
last edited Больше года
"Names Charles McCarque. District 4" he kept a cool character.
Больше года Grrrrr said…
"And you?" Rose gestured to Finn.

"I'm Finn, District 11. It's so nice to meet you....Rose." Finn had the biggest grin plastered on his face. It was obvious Finn's charm around girls had kicked in. He stuck out his hand. "Charles and I were just talking about the games. What do you think Chuck, can she join us?"
"I don't see why not. If she's up for it. " Charles said. He didn't have to lay on the charm for girls. He was rather handsome, a cool, surfer kind of guy.
Больше года Grrrrr said…
"Well I..." Rose's eyebrow's crinkled. What were they up to? Were they up to anything? "Sure. Yes." Rose quickly shook Finn's hand and pulled out a chair one seat away from Charles and Finn, just to be safe.
Charles sees her take a chair away from them cautiously. He gives her a friendly and dashing smile, "We don't bite I promise, you can sit next to us, Rose"
Больше года Grrrrr said…
Rose raised her eyebrows. The most confusing part was that they seemed genuinely nice. She nodded and sat down next to them. Her hair was so long it almost hit the table when she sat up straight.
"Why are you guys so nice? I mean, we're going to be killing each other in a few hours. Doesn't it just make this harder for us if we try to get to know each other now? I'm not sure I could kill you guys if you told me about your families and your districts. If I knew who you were leaving behind." Rose looked down at the floor.
Charles sat back in his chair. He considered what she said and shrugged a little, "We're going Into the Games one way or the other and we won't be seeing each other after the games I guess... I suppose either way we become killers.."
Больше года Grrrrr said…
Finn's face turned blank. "Then why don't we just forget about the Games. Why don't we just live for right now, because, to be honest, these might be the last moments we ever actually enjoy." Finn took a long pause and tried to change the subject. "I don't even know you well enough, Charles. Tell me about your life back in District 4. I'd like to know more."
"me? Um, well I mean what do you wanna know.?" Charles says,
Больше года Grrrrr said…
"Do you have siblings? Friends? Parents? A Girlfriend? Were you rich or poor? Were you close with your parents? There are a million things to know Charles."

Rose looked up.
"oh. Well, you know, I lived with my two siblings and mother in.. Not the best part of Four. Heard of the name Homair? Like Homair Inc.? Maybe.? Well the remaining heir, their son, is my closest friend. And uh, I don't have a girlfriend now. And, let's see, um, I work with a free diving pearl company with my uncle, and yea." Charles says, answering the questions casually. "Anythinh else? "
Больше года Grrrrr said…
"No. That's Ok." Rose said. She dared her first smile. "I would love to swim as a job, it sounds....amazing."
Charles smiled, "Yeah it'a a great job. I dive around the reefs usually. Do you have a Job, Rose?"
Больше года Grrrrr said…
"Yes, I process the wood that the lumberjacks cut. Which means I make it go from an entire tree to lots of logs." Rose was careful with her words. "It's a lot of work, and I'm almost always tired."
Больше года Grrrrr said…
Finn looked outside, the sun was bright orange.
"It was really nice meeting you Rose. You too Charles, but I'm going to go take a shower and then have breakfast with my district. I'll look for you guys in the arena" Finn picked up Rose's hand and kissed it. He then ran up the stairs.
last edited Больше года
"I'll , uh, see you around.." Charles watched him run off.
Больше года Grrrrr said…
"Finn probably has a good idea. I'll make sure to look for you in the arena." Rose paused. " It was really nice meeting you Charles." she flashed him a genuine smile and stood up.
"I'll see you In the arena. " he says as he stands up too, "It was truly a pleasure to meet you. " he smiled, his sea blue eyes catching the morning like handsomely.
Больше года Grrrrr said…
"Good luck. I hope you win." Rose winked and then darted upstairs.
last edited Больше года
Charles was about to say something before she dashed off.
Больше года Grrrrr said…
Rose jumped into her shower. It certainly had been an odd morning. She could just hear her trainer's voice now. "Don't talk to other tributes, don't let them know your skills." he would say. Did I just basically kill myself? she wondered.

Finn had just finished his shower when he heard a knock. He knew it was his trainer.
"What do you want, Tilly?" he shouted. His door opened.
"That's the type of attitude you need in the arena." Tilly said. Finn just rolled his eyes.
"Try to eat and drink something this morning, you need to be prepared for any type of arena."
"I know, I know. Now can I get changed?" Finn was more than a little annoyed. Tilly nodded and left Finn alone. He sat on his bed with his head in his hands.