The Legend of Zelda (Легенда о Зельде) Can someone help me out...?

linklover95 posted on Mar 25, 2012 at 11:51PM
I don't know if this is normal or not. I really love the LoZ series. I mean, I listen to the music and it feels like it's literally playing through me. When I think about who Link is and all the things he's done, I know he's a fictional character and I know the series is just for entertainment, but it's like the series shapes who I am. Please tell me you guys understand. I feel like such a freak. T-T

The Legend of Zelda (Легенда о Зельде) 8 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Link05 said…
smile
Why,do you fight giant monsters,retrieve the phantom sword,restore the spirit tracks,ride a train/ship,wear a talking hat,help retrieve the body of a princess,become small by going in stumps,collect treasures,solve temple puzzles,see a fairy,send in prize postcards,controlled by a touch screen or buttons or maybe controllers and wiimotes.... YOU ARE NOT LINK!!!! stop thinking of things like that.you are you!!! not LINK!!! Link is a lot more awesome than you.he's a bit "FREAK" but you are not. don't feel like a freak...
Больше года linklover95 said…
hmmm
@Link05 Thanks alot for that. I guess I didn't know what I was thinking...
Больше года Link05 said…
smile
your welcome...
Больше года magicZ101 said…
wink
Well I'm glad that's over ....................
Больше года linklover95 said…
hmmm
... Reading this whole thing over... And now I'm officially embarrassed. Pay this no more need, you guys. I was being stupid.
Больше года VideoGameNerd said…
mischievous
Well, that makes two of us :D
Больше года ZeldaGhirahim said…
It shapes your made up character lives.
Больше года ImAnEasel said…
wink
What's wrong with being a freak? All cool people are freaks.