The Legend of Zelda (Легенда о Зельде) Zelda Roleplay

thespecialluma posted on Apr 15, 2012 at 02:46AM
Here are some rules.
1. You cannot be a main character yet. Ie: link

2. Be nice

3. Use bad language in moderation, dont say something you wouldn't want your grandmother to hear.

3. Be frequent in playing. I dont care if you dont play for months, just when you do, dont say 1 thing and not come back for a day or so. Its sometimes confusing.

4. If you will do something or have plans that are an extreme game changer ( im going to go to gannondorfs castle and challenge him) send me: thespecialluma a message to my inbox so i know wats goin on.

5. Im pretty much lettin you do anything, be free to do whatever you want, if a character does something that involves another character ask in parenthesis after your action.

6. If you refer to me in parenthisis i am the dm, that means dungeon master. I can control the enemies and npcs like link. I will bestow you that character to play as later.

Sorry about sounding so bossy and formal, i just want my rules to be solid before we play, i will not be arbitrary and will
Listen and understand what you say, im gonna be as nice as possible too.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_
Please use this character format:
Name:
Special equipment: (these are things like the master sword or ocarina of time.special things you wont lose)
Regular equipment:

The Legend of Zelda (Легенда о Зельде) 28 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...