The Mentalist What's Your Избранное Episode So Far?

ky02121 posted on Oct 26, 2008 at 01:33AM
I have to go with "Red Tide".

The Mentalist 11 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года ineedcoffee said…
I liked the episode 'Red Hair and Silver Tape' but all of them have been great and am glad it is doing so well.
Больше года ky02121 said…
Number one new show this season:)
I hate watching new shows and then they get canceled. For once I don't have that worry.
Больше года ineedcoffee said…
yea I know what you mean, I am waiting to see what happens to pushing daisies right now and a few others but this one I now I have at least the full season.
last edited Больше года
Last I heard Pushing Daises might make it.
Good luck:)
Больше года kensrue said…
The mentalist is a decent effort of CBS to match the dark scenario achieved on showime's dexter, it copies many of the resorts used to give the character a cold strong personality and pretty much lacks many of other factors to make the story appealing. There are many deficiencies on the way the plot is developed, the evidence they use is really forced and simple, even the props used denote they had to rush to release this show to compete with dexter. It makes a good show though.
Last night was awesome!
Больше года bailey1 said…
I really liked red brick and ivy
Red brick and ivy was really good:)
Больше года Ibanezplayer said…
Red John's Friends is mine. Mostly because of the intensity in this episode, especially his "confrontation" with Red John. You think he would of gotten closer to catch him, but Red John was just one step ahead. Him laughing at the very end was pretty creepy too.
Больше года ILOVESBAKER said…
Больше года ILOVESBAKER said…