The Night World series **Guess The Quote**

Luv_Rob_4ever posted on Aug 02, 2010 at 03:42AM
Okay i have seen this on many other spots and thought we should try it out here!

Rules:
- you guess one letter at a time
- if you guess it right you get props
- if you guess the whole thing you will get 5 or more props!

- the one who guessed it gets to pick the new quote
- the person who picked the quote will give props to the one who got it right
-you have to put the book that you found the quote from! Cause there is just soo many books in this series!

"/" stands for a space.

Exemple
quote from- spellbound

---/---/---/--------/
And then people start guessing

I hope you enjoy <3

The Night World series 29 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Luv_Rob_4ever said…
okay i guess i'll start!!!
Quote from- Secret vampire(poppy and james)

---/---'-/----/--------/-------/--/-----/­---­--/­--/­---­--/­---­---­-/-­---­---­/--­--.­/--­-/-­---­/--­--/­---­---­-/-­---­/--­--/­-/-­---­/--­--/­---­---­/--­-/
---/---/----------.

Больше года Bite_Me_Tender said…
monkey
Ummmmm...A
---/---'-/----/--------/---a---/--/------­­/--­­--­-­/­--­­/--­­--­-­/­--­­---­­--­/­-­--­­---­­-/­-­a­--­­./-­­--­/­-­--­­-/-­­--­-­/­--­­-a-­­--­/­-­--­­-/-­­--­-­/­a/­­---­­-/­-­-­a-­­/--­­--­-­-­/-­­--/­­--­-/-­a-/­---­---­-a-­-.
Больше года Quinn3 said…
mischievous
I hate this thing.
My answer: I
better, Fanpop?
---/---'-/----/--------/---a---/--/---i-/-­­-­­-­-­-­­­/--­­­/­-­-­­-­­--­­­/-­-­­­--­­-­-­­-/­­­-­--­­­--­­-­­-­/­-­­­a--­­­.­/­-­­-­­-/­­­--­-­­­-/­­-­-­­--­­­/­--­­­-a­­-­­-­-­/­­­---­­­-­/­-­­i­­--­­­/a­/­­­--­­-­-­­/-­­­-­a-­­­/-­­-­­-­-­-­­­-/-­­­-­-­/­­-­­--/­­-a­-­/­--­­---­­--­a­-­-.

Hate what? This game? Sorry!

sorry about the double i fanpop keeps fixing it! not my falt! please just ignore! there is only one I there
last edited Больше года
this one is easy!
Больше года Quinn3 said…
blush
That's what you meant!!!!!!! Sorry, I didn't get it before, when you posted on my wall.

I typed in the letter I as my answer, only the I, and fanpop said "please type more". That's why I said, " Better, Fanpop?". Sorry for the confusion. I think the game idea is cool.
Больше года Quinn3 said…
My next guess? T
---/---'-/----/--------/---a---/--/t--i-/­­-­-­­­-­­­-­-­­­­/-­­-­­­­/­t­­­-­-­­­-­-­­­­/­­--­­­­-­-­­­-­­­-­-­­/-­-­/­-­­­­a-­­-­­­­.­/­­­-­-­­­-­/­­­­-­­--­­­­-­/­­­t­­­-­-­­-­­­­/­--­­­­-­­a­­-­­­-­­­-/­­­­t­-­-­­­­­-/­­­-­­i­­­--­­­­/­­a/­­­­­--­­­-­­­-­­/­t­­­­­-a-­­­­­/­-­­-­­­-­­­--­­­­­-/­­-­­­­-t­­­/­­-­­­--­­/­­-­a­-­­­/--­­­-­-­-­­-t­a­­­--.
last edited Больше года
-o-/-o-'-/-o--/-o---o--/---a---/o-/t--ir/­­­-o­o-­­­­­­-/­­o-­­­­­­­/t­­­­­-­­­-­­­­ir­­­­­­/­­­--­­­­­­­o­-­­­­-­­­­-­­­-­­/­­o-­­­/-­­­­­­a­­r-­­­­­­­./­­­­­-­­­-­­­o/­­­­­­-­­­o-­­­­­­­-/­­­­­t­­­­-­­­-­­-­­­­­­­/--­­­­­­­-­­a­­­-­­­­-­­­­­-/­­­­­­­t-­­­-­­­­­­-/­­­­­-­­­i­­­­--­­­­­­­/­­a­­/­­­­­-­o­­­­-­­­­-­­­/­­­t­­­­­­-a­­-­­­­­­/­­­-­o­-­­­­o­­-­­­­­-­/­­­-­­­­­-­­t­­­­/­­-o­­-­­/­­­-­­­a-­­­­/­-­-­­­­­--­­­r­­-­t­a­­­­--­­.

Hint I will give you the letter "O" and "R"
last edited Больше года
kiss
Ahhh i got it...

"you dont love somebody because of their looks or their clothes or cars. you love them because they sing a song that nobody but you can understand"
smile
--/--------/---/----/----/----/----/-'-/--­/--­/--­---­---­/--­--/­-/-­---­-/-­'-/­---­-/-­---­---­/--­-/-­---­/--­-/.­/--­--/­---­--/­---­--/­--/­---­---­--/­---­---­--/­./

From Daughters of darkness (marry-lynett and ash
Umm "E"?
Больше года Quinn3 said…
smile
How about A?
Больше года Quinn3 said…
hmmm
By the way, wasn't the first one a quote from Spellbinder? And the "you don't love somebody...", that's from Secret Vampire, right?
--/---e----/-a-/-a--/-a--/-ee-/--a-/-'-/-­­e/-­­-/­-­-­--­­--e­­-/­-­-­--­­/a/­­--­-­a­-/­­-'­­/-a­-e/­­--­-­-­-e­­-/-­­--­/­-­ea­­-/-­­--­/­.­/-/­-­-­--­­/a-­­-e­-­/­--­­---­­/-­-­/­-e-­--­­--e­/-a­­--­-­-­e-­­/./­­
Больше года HaliMwah said…
Uh I?
big smile
I-/---e----/-a-/-ai-/-a--/-ee-/--a-/I'--/-­­­e­/­i­-­/­i­­­---­­­-­-­e­­-­­/-­­­i-­-­­­/a­­/­-­­--­­­a­-/­­­I'­­­_­/-­­a-e­­/­­-­-­-­­­--e­­­-­/­-­­i­­-/­­­-e­a­­­-/­­-­-­­-/­­­.­/I/­-­­­---­­­/­a­-­­-­­e-­­­/-­-­­­--­­-­/­­--­­­/­-e­­-i-­­­i­-­e­/-­­a­-­­--­­­-­e-­­­/.­­/­
Больше года Karipoof said…
Um maybe T????
I think i got it!!!

If somebody had said last week that I'd be involved... with a human, I'd have knocked his head off. I mean, after howls of derisive laughter.
/------/ /---'-/ /----/ /--./ /--/ /-/ /----/ /--/ /----/ /-----/ /---'--/ /--/ /---------/ /----./ /-/ /----/ /--/ /----------./

Marylentt and Ash
Больше года lizzieniamh said…
smile
E?
Больше года Injury said…
A????
/--ea--/ /---'-/ /-e--/ /-e./ /--/ /-/ /-a--/ /--/ /----/ /-----/ /---'--/ /-e/ /-e-------/ /-ea-./ /-/ /-ea-/ /--/ /--ee--ea--./
Больше года Injury said…
i????????????
/--ea--/ /---'-/ /-e--/ /-e./ /I-/ /I/ /-a--/ /--/ /----/ /-----/ /---'--/ /-e/ /-e-i-----/ /-ea-./ /I/ /-ea-/ /i-/ /--ee--ea--./
Больше года HaliMwah said…
s???????????????
laugh
LOL man thats easy

"Please don't temp me. If i take to much (blood) you'll be seriously weak. I mean it sweetheart."
yep thats right!!!