Призрак Оперы The Phanfic Challenge Zone!

Phantomess posted on Oct 20, 2009 at 05:41PM
This, too, will likely be ignored. But, I'm sort of ok with that.
Anyway, point of forum topic:
When inspiration (or completely absurd cracked out plotbunnies) attack one does not always have the time or talent to properly deal with them. So put them here! Maybe someone who has the time and talent has been suffering from epic writer's block, but must create or go mad!
At the very least, capture the bunnies here and then come back when you can actually do something with them.
Please also feel free to list any concepts that you think would be interesting, but have no idea how to make work. Someone might just know the perfect way to pull it off!

Призрак Оперы 7 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года TGITPC said…
This isn't something I'm pursuing with writing, but I always thought that the concept of E/C having a deformed child would be a change of pace. I mean, there's always those fluffy E/C phics that always end with Erik and Christine having a flawless, beautiful baby. I think it would be interesting, and slightly morbid, to have Erik's distortion become genetic.
Больше года renrae said…
^^^

Yeah, I've always wanted to read something like that.
Больше года Phantomess said…
I've actually seen one or two floating around the interweb like that. I remember one of them was epically horrible, and I can't recall anything real solid on any others (I know there was at least one other) so they must not have been overly fabulous.
But, I agree. It could be a very interesting read if handled properly.
Больше года renrae said…
*pokes thread* A decent modern fic, because all the modern stories on FNN are shit. Yes, I said it.
It's really REALLY hard to translate Phantom to a modern setting. There are so many things that simply wouldn't work. Erik would have gotten plastic surgery these days!
Больше года renrae said…
Mmmhmm, my point. But almost anything is better than a nightclub-owner Erik and a stripper Christine and a pimp Raoul.
mischievous
*devious look*
Where is this story? I think I smell a new post for Phanwank!